In what quantity do you normally acquire your medicine?

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
I vape two bags in the morning, I vape two bags at night
I vape two bags in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright
I vape two bags in time of peace, and two in time of war
I vape two bags before I vape two bags, and then I vape two more

to paraphrase The Toys or Sublime your choice.

*edit* but never at dusk (to quote Steve Martin)

Bruce@Zephyr,

Genoxin

B. said:
Prices here are STUPID. $150 a quarter for half way decent high end stuff, with no price break no matter how much I get, didn't go back to that guy. $135 a quarter for some better high end, but not the great stuff I'd been spoiled with for so long. $40 for a quarter of mids that this chick didn't even weigh, just grabbed a handful and threw it in a bag. I just laughed. I'm not gonna squabble over a few dollars worth of mids full of seeds. Everyone out here calls everything thats green and smells nice Kush. It's funny.
dude thats rediculous. I live in Chicago and i get high end weed(real deal sour diseal) 1 oz = 400. quad = 105. 1/8 for 55.

You need to find some better connections bro

Genoxin,

Konrad_Zuse

Genoxin said:
B. said:
Prices here are STUPID. $150 a quarter for half way decent high end stuff, with no price break no matter how much I get, didn't go back to that guy. $135 a quarter for some better high end, but not the great stuff I'd been spoiled with for so long. $40 for a quarter of mids that this chick didn't even weigh, just grabbed a handful and threw it in a bag. I just laughed. I'm not gonna squabble over a few dollars worth of mids full of seeds. Everyone out here calls everything thats green and smells nice Kush. It's funny.
dude thats rediculous. I live in Chicago and i get high end weed(real deal sour diseal) 1 oz = 400. quad = 105. 1/8 for 55.

I pay 60-70 an 8th, 120-130 a q, 220-240 a half, 320-350 3/4 and 420-450 an O about. PRices range from really good to like some amazing medical.

Konrad_Zuse,

hereatlast

I generally pick up an eighth to a quarter at a time depending on price and quality. I almost always buy some more by the time I have less than 2 grams or so, makes for a nice variety in my jam jar :D

hereatlast,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
Survivalism said:
Just wondering how much you guys buy when you get more, personally i go by the oz.
I am one to only get high in the evenings and not every evening either. I take a couple days off each week, or most weeks.

Since I am fortunate to live in Los Angeles there are about 4 dispensaries I can walk to, and a thousand to choose from.

So I buy only grams. I buy a gram of this, a gram of that, and so like right now I have about 20 different strains, each under a gram, probably less than an ounce in total. That also includes a couple half grams of concentrates.

If I ever found anything I thought was way better than anything else, for me, I might buy an eighth! But so far that has not happened. Also I have a friend who grows and he's always giving me samples.

MoeOnTheMoon,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
MoeOnTheMoon,

rbrown13

from the land of milk and honey (Oil that is...)
MoeOnTheMoon said:
hereatlast said:
Since I am fortunate to live in Los Angeles there are about 4 dispensaries I can walk to, and a thousand to choose from.
So jealous! :rolleyes:
Yeah, I wish everyone could do it! I really do.

Everyone should send a few bucks to:
https://secure.taxcannabis.org/page/contribute

If it passes in California, there is a better chance it will pass in YOUR state!
I usually by my meds by the quarter pound depending on whats around my neighbor from a few houses down does the same and we usually end up swapping a little to get different strains and what not I have three severely herniated discs in my back and I end up vaporizing 4-6 grams a day I know that sounds like a lot but I'm 6'4" tall and 250 pounds and I have a high tolerance to everything. I can usually get a QP for at or under a grand and that is for top shelf herb.

rbrown13,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
rbrown13 said:
I usually by my meds by the quarter pound depending on whats around my neighbor from a few houses down does the same and we usually end up swapping a little to get different strains and what not I have three severely herniated discs in my back and I end up vaporizing 4-6 grams a day I know that sounds like a lot but I'm 6'4" tall and 250 pounds and I have a high tolerance to everything. I can usually get a QP for at or under a grand and that is for top shelf herb.
I too am 6'4" (an overweight) 260ish and have kind of a decent tolerance, but PHUCK!! 4-6 grams daily?

Then again I dont have a debilitating back condition either ;) My wife does, and if she medicated the way I do, I dont think that 4-6 grams would seem excessive.

AGBeer,

rbrown13

from the land of milk and honey (Oil that is...)
AGBeer said:
rbrown13 said:
I too am 6'4" (an overweight) 260ish and have kind of a decent tolerance, but PHUCK!! 4-6 grams daily?

Then again I dont have a debilitating back condition either ;) My wife does, and if she medicated the way I do, I dont think that 4-6 grams would seem excessive.
It really sucks because these meds are so much more effective than what i was being given by the medical community. I am on permanent disability so I have all day and I try to stay ahead of the pain.

rbrown13,

jofroxp

I saw "dispensaries", :o Just curious, is a G 20 bucks in a dispensary? lol just curious.

jofroxp,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
jofroxp said:
I saw "dispensaries", :o Just curious, is a G 20 bucks in a dispensary? lol just curious.
in my experience depending on the dispensary, location and quality you can get a G from $5 - $30

Bruce@Zephyr,

B.

War Criminal
Genoxin said:
B. said:

You misunderstand. In chicago, I have the bomb connects. The STUPID prices are in Cedar Rapids. And I'm payin 300 - 350 for an oz of headies in chicago, i just don't have time for the 8 hour round trip to cop.

B.,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
I'm payin 120 for a quad or if I want supers they're 20 a gram. I use a quarter every two weeks and won't touch beasters or schwag. Just tastes like poop vapin. And that's keepin me high pretty
much all day everyday. And most of the time I have to drive an hour and a half if I want the good shit. It's hard to find in these parts.

minnesnowta,

Konrad_Zuse

AGBeer said:
rbrown13 said:

There's this kid who lives near my buddy at school. This is his schedule. Monday he buys a half, smokes an 8th a day, after 4 days, 4 8ths is a half, he will beg for a dubbie on friday. After Friday he goes home on the weekend, works for w/e amount, comes back on monday, and repeats. This is what I know of he smokes constantly all day, he's a nut. He comes up to me and says "I just smoked an 8th and I'm not high." Lol... That sucks if I ever got tot that point, I would be pissed... But what he does is he smokes when hes burnt out, so he's smoking all the time, he doesn't stop, until he sleeps lol.

Konrad_Zuse,

itriplots

SmokeTheState said:
By the harvest. I have a caregiver, so I gotta wait every few months. Bless the guy!
Its nice to hear that the caregiver system is working for people. Im a caregiver for three other people and have 12 plants vegging and 12 plants flowing in a pretty well worked out cycle so that I almost get monthly harvests.

If I actually have to buy weed, which still happens every once in a while, ill get at least an oz. Preferably a quarter pound though. Im glad bruce and rbrown are on this site.... makes me feel like much less of a dope fiend compared to the rest of you guys :lol:

itriplots,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
itriplots said:
Im glad bruce in on this site.... makes me feel like much less of a dope fiend compared to the rest of you guys:lol:
There are a couple folks (from my generation I think) on this site that can keep up with me just fine.
Fiend is kind of a strong word, heheheh I figure I will cut back consumption when it starts interfering with work HAHAHAHAHAH

Bruce@Zephyr,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hell I've been afraid to post here.... You guys would see how OCD I really am.

I'll just say I plan ahead and think like a squirrel :D

Lo,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
lo said:
I'll just say I plan ahead and think like a squirrel :D
reminds me of a joke my daddy used to tell me.
How do you catch a squirrel?
Climb a tree and act like a nut.

Bruce@Zephyr,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I only buy a Oz a month, if that is too much for me to afford I buy a 1/2 oz every three weeks. But is just my own private supply.
I would say Between me and my boss we go through 2-3 oz of HG and a QP of shwag a month. (of which I have no idea how much exactly I am consuming) I'm no lightweight.

DevoTheStrange,

the electrician

pick up by the 1/2 for some reason, lasts a week i guess. i wish i cut could back really, but it doesnt seem possible in the foreseeable future. alas

the electrician,

King Kong

i get a half oz at a time, vape 1 to 2 grams a night (only after 7pm), normally lasts a week or 2 depending how much i vape

King Kong,

hereatlast

I thought vaping would cut my consumption a lot, it did initially but now I find myself in a long continuous session. :ko: With high-grade I love the thick vapor and it last longer, lower quality usually means a bigger pick up.

hereatlast,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
I get 3-5+ grams depending on quality for $30-$40. It usually lasts a month, vaping 3-4 times a week. The PD really saved me, I used to go through probably $10-$20 a night on a bowl or two in my pipe (I really think is was schwag at that point but it wasn't too bad). Now, with the PD I am just about right after 1-2 stems, weekends sometimes I'll bust out a little extra. The $180 on the PD was a godsend. I try to keep my tolerance down, and with school daily sometimes just saying I won't vape tonight is all I need.

Just as a side note, today I bought 3.5g of two strains. 1.5g of Dream Queen, and 2g of Church. My friend really likes Indica strains, I'm fairly sure though, that the DQ (AKA Green Crack) is Sativa, wasn't much that he had left unfortunately or I would have switched my numbers to 2g DQ and 1.5g Church, oh well I find myself happy with my purchase. today's buy was at $10/g at $35 for 3.5g :D I am happy with that especially since the buds are shitting THC as well as fairly hairy.

The_Other_Shoe,
Top Bottom