Pen Imag Plus

GEED

Gaseouser
off gas mystery vapors
- exactly the issue I focus on, hence my YT videos to explain and prove these faults. However, look into the Fenix design (check my teardown video), IMO the first decent unit addressing this concern - overpriced Western tech got competition now, those ridiculous pricetags (hundreds of % profit on 10-20 dollar manufacture costs??) should soon be regulated, and access elevated for this wonderful market! Vaping is just such a potential!

rozroz

Honestly? Up your budget and get her something other than these Chinese pen style vapes. None of them (that I've tried) are fit for human consumption in my opinion, unless health is not a concern.

I bought several different ones to try out (imag plus, x-max v2, flowermate v3.0, and herbstick eco) and they ALL visibly off gas mystery vapors (from glues, lubricants, solder, etc.) even after many full temp burn off sessions. Would not recommend.

hmm.. i dunno, i use the Image Plus quite a bit and cannot smell any other stuff besides the herbal fumes. but i may very well be wrong. thanks for the concern though.
that's why the Fenix seems pretty ok to me, judging by Gibarian's standards, that is ;)

- exactly the issue I focus on, hence my YT videos to explain and prove these faults. However, look into the Fenix design (check my teardown video), IMO the first decent unit addressing this concern - overpriced Western tech got competition now, those ridiculous pricetags (hundreds of % profit on 10-20 dollar manufacture costs??) should soon be regulated, and access elevated for this wonderful market! Vaping is just such a potential!

as said above, i'm sure you did you tests and came up praising the Fenix/Edit safe use.
it's irritating that you can get this decent quality Chinese product for 45$ and most places
make it 100-150$ with re-branding and all that.
at that price i'm sure there are many other options, but this is too much variety for me.

the Fenix seems a very good decision. hope someone else will sell it with logical price.

besides, my mom already has the Vapir NO2 i think, but she want's something smaller.
go figure.

rozroz,

Meach

I was lucky enough to test a first run imag ceramic.. the unit was a tester model and the chamber was already user a few times with what looked like tobacco/sisha..never had issues with it off gassing..alot of vapes both cheap and high end may or may not have off gassing..yes there are have been some horrible cheap vapes that have given budget vapes a bad name but the market has gotten better and the oem factories are making efforts to address these concerns... they don't want to make a vape people won't buy..things are looking up..now waiting on the imag 3 to officially be released...hopefully

Meach,

GEED

Gaseouser
Yeah, Relaxotech was actually lucky in construction, as they had a fibre insulation (unlike x-max) which caught most of outgassing shit of polyimide adhesives, but ... it was still full of faults regarding airpath design. I also own a few Imag 3 with the digital screen quackery, which is kind'a good, but I actually preferred the more stealthier dimming light, temps were a good set also, however leaking connection of mouthpiece just destroyed the whole design. Can also say, that people claiming no robot fart issues are either have elemental zinc deficiency or simply had their test runs masked up with herbal aromas. It is so fucking obvious that taste of adhesive (and acetic acid from silicone cures in x-max and another I cant even remember, also silicone oil, which I found worst) when new and fresh. I have to agree to a point with @ghost posting here earlier, that these China vapes just wasted so much potential, however I do trust in a good and more importantly affordable device soon. Hopefully that Fenix design will become a standard, and we will get our fair share of dumping for peanuts haha :D

BeenThere

Well I am about to run the first run of this later tonight. After initial charge. I got the imag plus 2.0 (NOT CERAMIC) I got the IRON stainless chamber. So I have seen review on both ceramic and iron both performance look the same. I will give it ago tonight. And I am really interested in comparing it to the SHIT ASS FUCKING vapes I bought before like the mfls and the dapinci assent . I cannot even write those names properly because they both are over priced shit units. This imag + has loooked promising. Hope it doesnt let me down. I will let you guys know. because I am tired of SHIT WORTHLESS OVER EXSPENSIVE VAPORIZERS that DO NOT WORK. The IMAG + LOOKING LIKE A CHAMP TO BE THE BEST OF THE BEST.

BeenThere,

GEED

Gaseouser
Well I am about to run the first run of this later tonight. After initial charge. I got the imag plus 2.0 (NOT CERAMIC) I got the IRON stainless chamber. So I have seen review on both ceramic and iron both performance look the same. I will give it ago tonight. And I am really interested in comparing it to the SHIT ASS FUCKING vapes I bought before like the mfls and the dapinci assent . I cannot even write those names properly because they both are over priced shit units. This imag + has loooked promising. Hope it doesnt let me down. I will let you guys know. because I am tired of SHIT WORTHLESS OVER EXSPENSIVE VAPORIZERS that DO NOT WORK. The IMAG + LOOKING LIKE A CHAMP TO BE THE BEST OF THE BEST.
just burn it off about 100 times...

GEED,

BeenThere

just burn it off about 100 times...
maybe that is the ceramic verison that off gas. the iron one had no off gass. this thing is top of the line
. DAMN wow if you find this thing for a sale price . just get it. if u r really into vaporization. the iron one has insane . the first flavor is DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. the second is good. the 3rd is just booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomin. this thing will have u goin.
what I will do is get a LED light or blue light like u and check for the off gassing if there is any on the iron one.
fyi ppl 2 versions of imag + there is ceramic chamber and iron chamber and iron is 3 in 1. not ceramic.

BeenThere,

BeenThere

so far view the last temp to hot. wish it had more flavor setting after green maybe like 385 390 then 410 then 446. green is amazing flavor. this unit is the vape man.all it needs is a few more temp setttings and glass vape path. i rigged it with a selicone tube n man this is like a desktop unit!

BeenThere,

rozroz

^^^^
That's why you should get the XMAX v2 pro. It has extra temps and glass mouth piece. Same price.

rozroz,

BigChad

Hi all. Been using my iMag+ ceramic for a few months now, and I have a blockage in the bottom of the chamber behind the bottom screen. I've heated the unit and forced some air through the intake holes and this has freed it up a little, but I think I'm going to need to remove the bottom screen to be able to properly clear it. Has anyone done this? Looks like there are 3 tabs on the screen and that it's possibly just pushed in to fit during manufacture, any advice would be great as I'd rather not break shit in the process if possible!!

BigChad,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Not totally sure (cause I gifted my units) but I think you can remove it with a metal toothpick while unit is hot cause most of the time it is difficult to remove cause caked with resin . I think it's the cause of your restricted airflow too.

PPN,

Doven

Sorry for bumping but can you still buy the Imag Plus from imagvape.com? It says it can be backordered but it doesnt seem like the site has been updated in a long time and customer support isnt answering. Should I refund?

Doven,

GEED

Gaseouser
Sorry for bumping but can you still buy the Imag Plus from imagvape.com? It says it can be backordered but it doesnt seem like the site has been updated in a long time and customer support isnt answering. Should I refund?
Not sure anymore, but there are many rebrands for the same unit. Original supplier`s customer service was legendary level though, surprised they not answered you

GEED,

jabnolimit

Not sure anymore, but there are many rebrands for the same unit. Original supplier`s customer service was legendary level though, surprised they not answered you
Try wizard puff dot com. I bought mine there and it has been great.

jabnolimit,

djoser

Welp, my Imag+ from Aug 2015 finally died a couple months ago (will not recharge).

Any suggestions for a replacement? I really liked the wood burl look and form factor of the Imag+.

djoser,

djoser

Those have wood texture? They also don't look like pen form factor.

Edit: Hmm, the Airizer Air has a replaceable battery, which is nice. Too bad it's twice as expensive as the Imag was.

Last edited:
djoser,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Welp, my Imag+ from Aug 2015 finally died a couple months ago (will not recharge).

Any suggestions for a replacement? I really liked the wood burl look and form factor of the Imag+.

Look into new Boundless Lite and FocusVape makes some nice ones. Flowermate and Xmax have other options too, airvape or topbond?

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: KidFated.

djoser

I have to say, all these high-tech looking vapes are butt-ugly compared to this beaut
hq0y95xujzjy.jpg

djoser,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: KidFated.
Top Bottom