If the fattest-hitting vape you've used was rated 10/10, how would other vapes you've used rate ?

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
What hasn't seek done to his EQ, :D

Cloud - 11
Solo - 9
SSV - 8

You rate the Solo higher than the SSV? May I ask why? Just curious, I'm wanting a solo so bad but read that you have to draw on it like a milkshake.

Tweak,

Bouldorado

You rate the Solo higher than the SSV? May I ask why? Just curious, I'm wanting a solo so bad but read that you have to draw on it like a milkshake.

It's pretty easy to improve airflow on the solo. The simplest way is to add a screen or two to the heating chamber. You can also buy high flow stems from planet vape.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker

Because of the limited air flow in the solo it may take a little adjusting to get get used to it. Wheter it be your technique or high efficiency stem you'll get it to your liking. With that being said, once past it you will realize how fucking great the solo is. It is by far my absolute favorite vape as a portable and second over all to the cloud.

mvapes,
Reactions: ataxian

z9

This is exactly what I tried to state earlier, other factors are more important.
To me "fattest hit" means the thickest, most lung-busting hit of vapor delivered; which seems to be how most people are rating their vapes. Which obviously varies based on a number of things. People need to stop over thinking this thread; despite all the information out there sometimes its reassuring to hear what other people have to say about their vaporizers vapor production.
Obviously someone isn't going to rate one vaporizer low because they put a pinch of shitty mids it and didn't get much vapor then rate another one high because they loaded a big bowl of top shelf headies topped with keif and wax. People have enough experience with their vaporizers to say which produces the most vapor for THEM. Albeit is hard to compare vapor production in forced air and bag style vaporizers to whips and so on, just take everything with a grain of salt. But you can gain some idea about vapes by comparing similar vaporizers in peoples lists. Not all things must be scientific. You're a dumbass if you believe the information in this thread is objective and has any real meaning outside the opinions expressed by the people that posted. Personally I like seeing how people compared their logs and portables to one another.

Its a fun thread, post on!:rockon:

Edit: Didn't realize how old that post was, oh well...

OO

Technical Skeptical
To me "fattest hit" means the thickest, most lung-busting hit of vapor delivered; which seems to be how most people are rating their vapes. Which obviously varies based on a number of things. People need to stop over thinking this thread; despite all the information out there sometimes its reassuring to hear what other people have to say about their vaporizers vapor production.
Obviously someone isn't going to rate one vaporizer low because they put a pinch of shitty mids it and didn't get much vapor then rate another one high because they loaded a big bowl of top shelf headies topped with keif and wax. People have enough experience with their vaporizers to say which produces the most vapor for THEM. Albeit is hard to compare vapor production in forced air and bag style vaporizers to whips and so on, just take everything with a grain of salt. But you can gain some idea about vapes by comparing similar vaporizers in peoples lists. Not all things must be scientific. You're a dumbass if you believe the information in this thread is objective and has any real meaning outside the opinions expressed by the people that posted. Personally I like seeing how people compared their logs and portables to one another.

Its a fun thread, post on!:rockon:

Edit: Didn't realize how old that post was, oh well...
I don't care if it's an old post, I will still address your statement.

Obviously not everyone agrees on the terms, as momatik points out, as some people judge their vapes based on how they compare to combusting.

Either way, no definition has been given in the original post or by the original poster, so without a definition to go off of, noone knows what factor they are supposed to be judging.

I don't see the point of quantifying (putting numbers to things) and publishing things like they are fact, as people will take it as fact.

Please no name calling.

OO,

z9

You never said that the thread is objective and real meaning so I don't exactly know who I was calling names. I was referring to the person that does think that way; which you obviously don't. It has been well established that thread is subjective, I don't think anyone would view it objectively.

Edit: accidentally hit post, couldn't finish edit before quote

z9,

OO

Technical Skeptical
You never said that the thread is objective and real meaning so I don't exactly know how I was name calling. I was referring to the person that does think that way; obviously you don't. It has been well established that thread is subjective, I don't think anyone would view it in that manner.
Unfortunately there are many people who fit into said category, and I don't doubt a few that accept opinions as facts.

Hence the rule against stating opinions as facts.

Everyone has to start somewhere as far as intelligence is concerned.

OO,

OO

Technical Skeptical
But nobody stated them as factual, its just from personal experience?
No, but noone has had to justify their rankings as it being their opinion.

In that respect it can be seen as whatever the reader interprets it to be.

OO,

z9

No, but noone has had to justify their rankings as it being their opinion.

In that respect it can be seen as whatever the reader interprets it to be.

If the fattest-hitting vape you've used was rated 10/10, how would other vapes you've used rate ?

:bang: The subjectivity of this thread is clarified in the title. The great thing about opinions is that they mustn't be justified.
People join forums to talk to others, otherwise they would just read. If you question the way somebody ranked their vapes, you can message them to find out why.

*Walks away*

OO

Technical Skeptical

:bang: The subjectivity of this thread is clarified in the title. The great thing about opinions is that they mustn't be justified.
People join forums to talk to others, otherwise they would just read. If you question the way somebody ranked their vapes, you can message them to find out why.

*Walks away*
I understand your frustrations, and I applaud your restraint.

I however choose not to make assumptions about the knowledge base of people coming into this community or any other. I don't like to be disappointed and I realize that not everyone is experienced enough to differentiate between opinion and fact.

OO,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I don't see the point of quantifying (putting numbers to things) and publishing things like they are fact, as people will take it as fact.
Damn man it's all in fun , Why would anyone take the way I rate the Vapes I use as a "Fact" . I would hope they would do some reading beyond this thread .

OO

Technical Skeptical
Damn man it's all in fun , Why would anyone take the way I rate the Vapes I use as a "Fact" . I would hope they would do some reading beyond this thread .
I hope so as well. I also know how easy it is to be overwhelmed by the mass amount of posts on this message board though, so I do sympathize somewhat.

lwien

LSV/DBV---10
VaporGenie--8
Purple Days--6
Ion-----------5
VapoStar-----5
Iolite----------4
MFLB---------3

J G

10-Classic Volcano (ease of use) the temperature control is sketchy but works fine
9-Digital Volcano (adjustability, temperature control is proper but prefer the knob over digits)
8-Solo with mod stem and 12v adapter
7-Solo with regular bent stem and adapter
6-Solo with mod battery
5-Solo with regular stem on battery
4-Vapor genie
3-v tower (ease of use, however it was not my device and I had instructions)
2-elec heat wand
1-extreme Q (rated the lowest because glass broke as filling first bag and cut my hand and then it was nothing special)

I have not tried many. I am interested in the: sublimator, cloud, miniVAP, herbalizer, HI (with glass wands), Cera LL, Inhalator XP, and the ascent.

J G,

lwien

10-Classic Volcano (ease of use) the temperature control is sketchy but works fine
9-Digital Volcano (adjustability, temperature control is proper but prefer the knob over digits)
8-Solo with mod stem and 12v adapter
7-Solo with regular bent stem and adapter
6-Solo with mod battery
5-Solo with regular stem on battery
4-Vapor genie
3-v tower (ease of use, however it was not my device and I had instructions)
2-elec heat wand
1-extreme Q (rated the lowest because glass broke as filling first bag and cut my hand and then it was nothing special)

I have not tried many. I am interested in the: sublimator, cloud, miniVAP, herbalizer, HI (with glass wands), Cera LL, Inhalator XP, and the ascent.

Is that the ranking of the vapes you like best or is it the ranking of which one produces the most vapor per hit i.e, the heaviest hitter? Not necessarily one in the same.

lwien,

J G

@^ I am basically ranking according to preference and overall effectiveness. The fattest and thickest hits have been from the classic with very dry herbs 'shocked' at the highest temp. The same or better would e the case with the digit but only own the classic But with the same bud in each vape either the classic with solid valve plunger all the way down. And on the other hand the solo hooked up to the 12v with a screen in tube allows me to finish a bowl pack in 2-4 big pulls

J G,

Lokbok

I'm surprised so many people are putting the MFLB so low on how high it gets them. Barring high quality desktop units and something along the lines of a gravity bong.. the MFLB seems to be the most effective for me. Of the 3 portables that I've used/owned extensively.. I would rank it around here:
MFLB: 7-8
Solo: 6-7
Pax: 5-5.5

Lokbok,
Reactions: vapirtoo

Pcpvapors

Glass Sherlock VG: 10
SSV: 9
GonG Gn0me:8
Solo: 7.5
Da Vinci: 7.5
CRZ: 7
Classic VG: 7 (only because I burnt the hell out of my finger every time).
Thermovape evolution: 6.5
Vaporblunt: 6
Vaporblunt 2.0: 5.5
MFLB: 4

Pcpvapors,

Lokbok

Lokbok,
I agree totally, but our opinion
is distinctly of the minority. :horse:

A lot of it probably has to do with draw technique and knowing the perfect time to ease off the power source before things start combusting. My friend who usually only smokes.. can't for the life of him get anything out of using the MFLB.. but he had similar results using the Pax.

Lokbok,
Reactions: vapirtoo
Top Bottom