• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

If the fattest-hitting vape you've used was rated 10/10, how would other vapes you've used rate ?

Qbit

cannabanana
I'm wondering how different vapes compare with each other with regard to their vapour production. Since most of us have only used a fraction of the notable brands, I figured it would be most effective to use whatever vape has been the heaviest-hitting one that each of us has used as a yardstick for the others. Then it should be possible to gather everyone's scores and rank the brands on a 1 to 10 scale, adjusting personal scores to the universal ones, since not everyone has hit a VXC (which, correct me if I'm wrong, would be at the top of the pile).

So to kick off, the heaviest hitter I've tried is my SSV (which is going strong as ever). Ranking that at a personal 10, the Volcano would rank at a 7 perhaps, though it's been a while, so I'm not sure. My old PD (RIP) managed maybe an 8, and my MFLB manages maybe a 5 with a battery (I don't have the PA).

EDIT In the spirit of presenting it a s a list, here are my scores:

SSV: 10

PD 8

Volcano 7

MFLB 5

Qbit,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
LSV - 10
Digi Cane - 8
Arizer Q - 7
Iolite - 6
MFLB - 6 ( I feel bad about the low score for LB, but it really is just a 1-hitter piece for me).

deadheadbill,
Reactions: ataxian

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
MiniVAP with warm water based conditioning : 10
MiniVAP through the silicone straw : 8
LSV : 7
Volcano : 7
Combustion : 4
Iolite : 3

Roger D,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Supreme Vaporizer - 8

Life saber - 8.5

Vaponic - 7

MiniVap - 9 (only because I have battery issues)

Vapro - 8

GnOme Cone - 8

Cloud - 10, obviously

HerbalAire 2.2 - 6.5

Vapocane - 7

Magic Flight Launch Box - 5.5

VaporEyes,

cellardoor

I like this thread.

sExtreme Q (elbow pack with whip) - 10
Extreme Q (bag) - 8.5
Solo - 8
Davinci - 7
N02 - 5
VaporGenie - 4 (2 until you figure out how to use it.)

cellardoor,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Me too, I really like this idea. Here goes!

10 - Cloud

09 - Vapolution 2.0, ViVape

08 - ViVape, Solo, Herbalaire with Solo Stem Mod, SS/DBV

07 - Stock HerbalAire, Inhalater

05 - Vape Daddy

04 - Vapir No2

03 - MFLB

02 - Vapir Oxygen, Skyda 2, DragonVape

01 - Vapir Origional, Skyda 6

CentiZen,

420Tom

let's see for me it's:

Cloud...........10
Solo.............8
SSV.............7.5
Extreme Q.....7
Ploom............6
Lotus............5
MFLB.............4.5

420Tom,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Rated according to vapor production in my experience:
Cloud - 10
HI (heat island)- 9.5
HA-9
Vaporgenie-8 (once you know how to use it correctly)
Pax-8 (med-high setting)
Solo-8(w/pvhes stem) 7 with stock
Thermovape T1 & Evo- 7.5
Lithe-7

***Yes, I found using the VG to be fast, and very effective, creating very large vapor clouds, when done correctly. I use blueflame and keep a good distance from the stone, so I don't scorch. It's a fine line for sure, and as far as ease of use, it would be further down the list for consistency just because it can combust, but the vapor production I am getting from the VG is up there with the best IMO.

jambandphan03,

cellardoor

Rated according to vapor production in my experience:
Cloud - 10
HI (heat island)- 9.5
HA-9
Vaporgenie-8 (once you know how to use it correctly)
Pax-8 (med-high setting)
Solo-8(w/pvhes stem) 7 with stock
Thermovape T1 & Evo- 7.5
Lithe-7

Putting the VG with the pax and solo?? Above the stock solo?? If you're talking about the classic wood VG I think I need some lessons from you.

cellardoor,
I don't own a whole bunch of vapes,but based on what I've actually used...
Underdog...9
LSV...8.5
SSV...8
Solo...6.5
MFLB...5

But I could be wrong,it's happened before.

ShipDit,

meduser#420

Fear & Loathing in FuckCombustion
Volcano - 8
Extreme Q - 7
De Verdamper - 9
VHW - 8
DBV - 7
No2 - 6
MW - 6
Phantom - 5

All based on effectiveness and usability

meduser#420,

TerrorTurkey

solo-9
ssv-8
Vaporbros-8
Volcano-7
Zap-7
LB-6

obviously none of them can be a perfect 10 because ive never used the cloud, and thats the only perfect vape.

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
Turkey, you really say that the solo has better vapor quality of both ssv and volcano?
I'm really happy about my solo order on amazon:brow:!
Sorry for my english, i'm italian!
Oh, and for my little experience:

EQ with elbow pack 8
EQ with cyclone bowl 6,5
EQ with evolution pipe (mini incredibwl rip off) 8
EQ with bag 7
Dragon lite vaporizer 5
Volcano digit\classic (tried in amsterdam) 7,5

Sorry, but i'm a newbie so i have only 2 vaporizer...:p

Wolf46,

Qbit

cannabanana
solo-9
ssv-8
Vaporbros-8
Volcano-7
Zap-7
LB-6

obviously none of them can be a perfect 10 because ive never used the cloud, and thats the only perfect vape.

Well the idea was to rate the fattest hitting one a personal 10, and then rate the others accordingly. But no matter, rating them on a 1-9 scale works fine too.

Qbit,

Nevertheless1090

Great idea; I'll play

SSV - 10!
Solo - 8
Iolite - 6
MFLB - 5

My rating of the MFLB and iolite may be skewed since I only tried my friends MFLB a few times and te iolite was my first vaporizer which I used for at least 9 months and thought it was best vaporizer money could buy at the time. I mastered how to hit it while never mastering the MFLB since I never owned one. I think my ratings will change once I purchase the cloud though.

Nevertheless1090,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
9,5 Hi with CRZ stem/UD/Hot Pod with HS stem/Vapocane
9+ Glass- & metal Vapobowl*
8+ Solo/SSV*
7+ Wychwood*
4+ Gnome#
4- Vapo2*

* = retired
# = not enough practice yet

OhTheAgony,

goatgobaahh

SSV - 9
LSV - 8
Buddha - 7
Solo - 7
MFLB - 5

I would really like to add an extreme q to that list some day.
I have this, and let me tell you its a god damn dream! I keep finding people from CT on here at least every other day haha :cool:
Sorry, but i'm a newbie so i have only 2 vaporizer...:p

Dont worry Wolf I only have two as well!

And I'm going to catch some flak for this , but mainly its because of my METHOD of USE

Extreme Q- 10
MFLB- 8

60% of the time I use my Extreme Q while I am watching tv, playing games, or watching a movie. 100% of this time I have nothing else to do that day. So I take the biggest hits possible for as long as I can. The end result is I wake up on my couch still high wondering how I fell asleep.

Qbit

cannabanana
I have this, and let me tell you its a god damn dream! I keep finding people from CT on here at least every other day haha :cool:

Dont worry Wolf I only have two as well!

And I'm going to catch some flak for this , but mainly its because of my METHOD of USE

Extreme Q- 10
MFLB- 8

60% of the time I use my Extreme Q while I am watching tv, playing games, or watching a movie. 100% of this time I have nothing else to do that day. So I take the biggest hits possible for as long as I can. The end result is I wake up on my couch still high wondering how I fell asleep.

Hey, two vapes is enough to play. Though it's the bare minimum of course.

3serieSensi

This is hard to put numbers to. As far as grandiosity of tokage

Volcano at the top: reluctantly my 10. This will do what you require, in full volume. I would argue it to be the fattest hitting vape experience b/c you can go through a lot, quickly. Otherwise it prob won't win the 'fattest' and should get like a 9 or 8? I've not had mine long and haven't urned it up much. Not the best experience for taste though, obviously lacking with the hot air balloon setup there.

I would much rather hit something like a Vapolution though, or my fav, their pocket vape / Porsche torch. SSV to me is same as Vapolution, but I don't have enough experience to tell. Proabbly a bigger bowl on the SSV? Better element somehow? I really like the vapolution but not tried their new one. I can't really rate the SSV cause I've only tried it at a friends.

Iolites can indeed get pretty milky, you just have to know what you're doing, okay to good taste but just wrong for so many reasons. Would rage tho.

Not on my list, but my best vape exp ever was an artistic handheld pipe that preempted the vapolution pocket vape version and had magic that packed a punch. A 10 from Dr. Vapor in Oregon.

10 Volcano (The can and will machine)

9.5 Vapolution Pocket Vape (best milky vapor)

9 Vapolution 1.0 (ssv might beat this but I've only limited experience with it)

6.5-8.33 Iolites These can rage with experience, but can be fiddly or inconsistent. My wispr died within 2 weeks, had about 8 iOlites. Iolites can rage a good vapor.

I should figure out what's wrong with me or my MFLB. It got beat by the vapor genie in my perrsonal scoring.

3serieSensi,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
This is a cool thread. :clap: I've only used 3 vapes but I'll play.

10 - SSV EQ Elbow screen mod
9 - SSV w/Standard whip
8.5 - Modded EQ
7 - Stock EQ
3.5 - MFLB
1 - Lightbulb and straw, :p

Wow, I can't believe some of these rankings. Some have the Solo above or even with the SSV and other desktops. Does it really produce big fat rips? I almost bought one until I read about the restricted draw.

And some have there log vapes ranked pretty high.

Cloud - 10
E-Nano - 10

I've seen the E-nano produce some clouds but didn't think it compared to the Cloud. Wish they where still only ~180$.

Tweak,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Great thread Qbit, but it seems people have misunderstood the point here.

1- You rank your vaporizers giving 10 to your fattest hitting vaporizer

2- Then, you qualify the rest in relation to that 10.

3- You don't qualify your vaporizers in any other criteria other than "big hitting".

Now, onto my ranking itself.

10 - HI

9 - DBV

8,5 - WW

8 - Solo & VG

7,5 - Gn0me

7 - DV

4- MFLB

If one would consider vapor quality (taste purity, thickness and duration of the taste), removing the bowl volume of the equation, then the ranking would be a little different:

10 - Gn0me

9,5 - WW

9 - HI

8 - DBV/Solo

6 - VG

5 - DV

4,5 - MFLB

vorrange,
Top Bottom