If the fattest-hitting vape you've used was rated 10/10, how would other vapes you've used rate ?

exit

10 - Persei with Hercules
9 - Solo
7.5 - Persei with Dual Carts
7 - Inhalater xp
6 - VapirNO2
5 - Pax
4 - Volcano
1 - MFLB
1 - Iolite

I;ve used a lot more but only rating things I have extensive experience with... MFLB probably could be better i'm sure but I've never gotten more than wisps out of it :\

Jeremy Driscoll

10 - Persei with Hercules
9 - Solo
7.5 - Persei with Dual Carts
7 - Inhalater xp
6 - VapirNO2
5 - Pax
4 - Volcano
1 - MFLB
1 - Iolite

I;ve used a lot more but only rating things I have extensive experience with... MFLB probably could be better i'm sure but I've never gotten more than wisps out of it :\

Never saw volcano rated so low.

exit

Never saw volcano rated so low.

I have only ever used it with a bag and sharing with friends.... I was never a fan of the bag method. I dunno, it just didn't really work for me!

I still think I would like Volcano a lot more if I had ever used it with a whip. If the opportunity comes up i would love to try it.

exit,
Reactions: Katysax

Katysax

10 - Solo
9 - Micro G Pen with wax
8 - Atmos Pen with Bud Sapphire cartridge
7 - Vaporite with whip
6 - Da Vinci
5 - Magic Flight
4 - Pinnacle
3 - Palm 2.0

That's all I can think of that I've tried. The Vaporite with whip would be higher, but the whips are kind of a pain and need to be stirred and messed with to consistently get good hits. DaVinci is really quite good. Palm 2.0 took a lot of messing with and needs stronger batteries that it comes with.

Katysax,
Reactions: ataxian

Anaconda Gs

Vapor Adventures
Based on the vaporizers I've used, these are the rankings

Cloud - 10 (what a beast! and thanks to SM55 for letting me try it out!)
Solo - 9 (w/ PVHES stem)
SSV/Da Buddha - 8
Vapor Bros - 8
Volcano - 7

lauz

Apprentice vaporist
I have only ever used it with a bag and sharing with friends.... I was never a fan of the bag method. I dunno, it just didn't really work for me!

I still think I would like Volcano a lot more if I had ever used it with a whip. If the opportunity comes up i would love to try it.
The volcano doesn't have a whip afaik

lauz,

grokit

well-worn member
experience:

10: Sublimator w/bong
9.5: Sublimator w/Launchpad
8.5: SSV/LSV
7: FVs2 (dq'd but probably about right)
6: Pax
5: Herbalaire I (from memory)
3: Vaporite(?) dome
1: Atmos Raw (for flowers)

expectations:

10: VXC Eagle
7.5: Ascent

Rufio320

10: Extreme Q modded with an 18mm male to male adapter into the Vapexhale Cloud glass mouthpiece
8: Volcano
5: MFLB
2: VaporGenie

Rufio320,

green2brown

10 - VXC
9 - Sublimator
8 - Cera EO
7 - E-Nano
6 - VHW
6 - SSV
5 - Underdog
5 - Volcano
4 - Pax
4 - Solo
4 - Extreme Q
3 - EV-2
2 - Da Vinci
1 - MFLB
1 - WISPR
1 - Thermovape Rev
1 - Iolite
0 - Easy Vape

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
experience:

10: Sublimator w/bong
9.5: Sublimator w/Launchpad
8.5: SSV/LSV
7: FVs2 (dq'd but probably about right)
6: Pax
5: Herbalaire I (from memory)
3: Vaporite(?) dome
1: Atmos Raw (for flowers)
expectations:
10: VXC Eagle
7.5: Ascent
The Sublimator I'm sure it's a kick A@@ powerful Vaporizing Machine.
I would loose a lung with that beast!
Now the VXC EAGLE is on my list.

The vaporizers I have I use and love them all.
I get different effects from each one and they all have their purpose.
The SOLO for a portable is scoring pretty well in this exercise.
I have two SOLO's completely set up differently from one another.
One produces MILK SHAKE WARM VAPOR and the other one a TRANSPARENT BLUE COOL VAPOR.

My VRIP PRODUCES super sweet vapor however it take more time to use than my other set ups. When I have the time I will grab this one.

The VAPOLUTION is the cheapest device I own. For the money this one is sweet and rich in flavor profile.
I can cough up a lung if I so desire. This one is good dry and water path I have set ups however with the load of whole flower the flavor remains intact. My TOP SHELF STRAINS always get a session on her.

NANO what a little tiny surprise is this guy? Sweet and Powerful. Very efficient in regards to consumption.
For less than $200 including a water GonG. This device pairs well with water paths.

For concentrates I have my tools that perform well for me.

So I can't honestly put them in any special chronological order.
Seriously I like them all equally for different levels of medication.

I'm not done expanding my quiver by any means.

XHALE EAGLE
SSV
LSV

Those are some I would like to add however there is not enough time in the day with what I have already.
It comes down to time and money.
However it's fun trying!

exit

I'm not done expanding my quiver by any means.

XHALE EAGLE
SSV
LSV

Those are some I would like to add however there is not enough time in the day with what I have already.
It comes down to time and money.
However it's fun trying!

I agree 100%.
Personally I'm just waiting on VXC Eagle reviews and "stress testing" before I commit to one!
SSV I've been wanting for quite a while!

grokit

well-worn member
I'm more than set for a long time if the ascent meets expectations. Besides really chomping at the bit for that one, I can't wait to have a sub/vxc showdown. I think I may win some local combustion converts!

I do really like the solo though. I can see how it really checks a lot of boxes for a portable unit.

The only other unit I can see adding to my collection in the near future is a small log vape, I recently got added to an evidently quite long waiting list for an exotic wood heat island :luv:

For an old SSV vaper that left the fold to combust for a few years, the pace of advancement has really taken off. Kind of like rip van winkle, I really feel like I woke up at an opportune moment in the evolution of vaporizers with the sub, ascent and upcoming vxc!

And I feel that it won't be long before sub-like technology starts springing up in more ergonomic form factors, by enrico and his pals or otherwise.

:science:

exit

I'm more than set for a long time if the ascent meets expectations. Besides really chomping at the bit for that one, I can't wait to have a sub/vxc showdown. I think I may win some local combustion converts!

I do really like the solo though. I can see how it really checks a lot of boxes for a portable unit.

The only other unit I can see adding to my collection in the near future is a small log vape, I recently got added to an evidently quite long waiting list for an exotic wood heat island :luv:

Me too! Hoping to add an underdog to the collection soon as well! But man the SubZero set my weed toys budget back to 0 again ;)

BranFlakes188

Hmm. In terms of thick vapor production:
10 - SSV EQ dome screen mod in SGG wand (Keep thinking I've combusted. Wrong every time. Amazing. Thanks Tweak!)
9 - SSV reg
8 - EQ elbow packed
7 - EQ reg
6 - EQ Bag
5 - MFLB (doesn't by any means negate its usefulness though)

BranFlakes188,
Reactions: Tweak

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
10 - SSV EQ dome screen mod in SGG wand (Keep thinking I've combusted. Wrong every time. Amazing. Thanks Tweak!)

So happy you're enjoying it. Makes the effort of taking and posting the images worth it, :tup:.

You're list lines up with mine, to a T, minus the MFLB which I do agree is still useful for what it is.

10 - SSV EQ Elbow screen mod
9 - SSV w/Standard whip
8.5 - Modded EQ
7 - Stock EQ

Now that I've tried the Cloud I'm going to update my list.

10 - SSV EQ Elbow screen mod
9.5 - VapeXhale Cloud
9 - SSV w/Standard whip
8.5 - Modded EQ
7 - Stock EQ

I can pull fatter rips from my SSV than my Cloud, but the Cloud is more consistent in producing a more steady stream of vapor. Kinda like a Standard vs an Automatic, the SSV takes a bit of technique but can floor me and IMO does better with oil/hash because the heat is more concentrated, with the VXC I just flip the switch and go. Great combo IMO.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
9 - SSV reg
8 - EQ elbow packed
7 - EQ reg
6 - EQ Bag
5 - MFLB (doesn't by any means negate its usefulness though)
I had to give all my batteries with the MFLB away due to the horrible Flavor.
Zig-Zags are better tasting and cheaper.

ataxian,

grokit

well-worn member
I combusted a bongload at a friend's today because he had some good weed and I did not.

Still hated it!

grokit,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Really? As an ex-ciggy-and-bong smoker I don't find the MFLB all that bad. Sure, harsher than most vapes but nowhere near the horrible taste of combustion! :puke:
I say it jokingly of course.
Smoking a joint is horrible and I refuse inhaling on one these days.
The MFLB destroys the flavor like a pack of Zig-Zags is what I meant to say.
Many whom I respect love the MFLB.
Personally I think it's wrong to waste well grown cannabis in something that destroys flavor.
Like putting a glass of vintage wine in a plastic cup!

Fortunately we have our devices to suit our needs.

Some chase clouds some chase flavor.

I prefer the effects of flavor chasing.
I combusted a bongload at a friend's today because he had some good weed and I did not.
Still hated it!
I agree!

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
I prefer to chase both thick clouds and great taste,

that's why I rhyme when I sublimate!

:leaf:

grokit,
Top Bottom