1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

How much bud do you vaporize per session?

Discussion in 'Vaporization Discussion' started by EverythingsHazy, Dec 17, 2016.

?

How's much bud do you vaporize per session?

1. 0.05g

2. 0.1g

3. 0.2g

4. 0.3g

5. 0.4g

6. 0.5g

7. 0.6g

8. 0.7g

9. 1.0g

10. >1.5g

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. stonedbob

stonedbob 100% THC

since i started to log my usage i've:
    used 1.186g
    which is 0.169g per day
    and 0.079g per load.
    the average "level" is 7/10.
    the lowest level i've had was 5 and the maximum was (,of course,) 10.

and thats my vaporizers by usage:
    [​IMG]

cant wait to post here the final results in the end of the 30 days.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    stressed, EverythingsHazy and Squiby like this.
  2. EverythingsHazy

EverythingsHazy Well-Known Member

Changed my vote from 0.3g to 0.2g. I can definitely feel a difference in tolerance. To be honest, I'm not sure I'd want to lower it much more. 0.1-0.2g is a nice session on the Nano.

Great post! I like how detailed your records are. Keep sharing with us!

stonedbob likes this.
  3. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

I've been reading through the thread and there is a lot of good info I wanted to get updated. Awesome graph that was made but for me that takes all the spontaneity away. Kinda like planning to have sex on tues at 9:00.:lol:

I also use cannabis for pain and the pain of stress and anxiety of everyday life. I've been going through some testing over the last month and has caused a lot of anxiety. Cannabis helps relieve that. I've been using more lately, i don't even want to know how much. At least I can sleep at night.:zzz: Still waiting for results....

I like the actual act of vaporizing so I like to extend my session - using a lower temp not such deep, long, draws allow me to do that. I don't usually revape my ABV but that would be another way to use less cannabis. I could revape my ABV at 400 degrees for late night. I like to save my ABV for edibles.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    Receptor, stressed and stonedbob like this.
  4. EverythingsHazy

EverythingsHazy Well-Known Member

Yea, a lot of people have been chiming in with some great info/perspective on the matter.

As for taking away some of the spontaneity, it does... However, not having to worry about unknowingly increasing your dosage (by weighing out a session prior to starting), can definitely take away some of the pressure that's there (for some) to keep the (hopefully healthy) habit from becoming an unhealthy/negative one. You can always weigh out a bit more, if you find you aren't where you want to be when you finish your pre-weighed load. It's just super easy to fill up your GonG's a bit more each day, until you're at more than double the original dose, without ever noticing. Also, by pre-weighing your sessions, you can break it up into as many stems/GonG's as you want, without having to keep track of the total dose.

For those using cannabis solely for recreation, taking the time to log each session can be tedious and somewhat pointless, unless they want to work on lowering their tolerance. I think it is extremely useful for that. The same way you can unknowingly increase your dosage in tiny increments over time, you can knowingly decrease it the same way. For those using it medicinally, having records could be useful, especially in tracking trends of pain/anxiety/sleep/etc.. You can see which dose is best for you, how to spread it out throughout the day, and even which strains/temperatures work best. How nice would it be to find out that vaporizing more could be even better for your specific situation?

Obviously, it's not feasible to closely monitor everything in your life, but the more things you keep records of, the more easily you will be able to come up with more accurate answers for questions you may have about yourself. A slight change in your normal routine can often have drastic effects on your body/mind, yet figuring out exactly what it is that you've been doing differently recently can be very difficult.

Receptor, SmDeox, waxdab23 and 3 others like this.
  5. stonedbob

stonedbob 100% THC

its only for one month so yea, the spontaneity takes away, but im trying to bring real results, so im trying to keep it spontaneous as i can... otherwise, i'll dont get real results...
    i think that if you are medical user, you dont have to log/review/relate the amounts, they are not matter as far as you feel good.

Receptor, SmDeox and Squiby like this.
  6. XiolaOne

XiolaOne Member

Finally got some scales and a FW4 capsule holds .03 for what I like. Could go to .02 as after 2 or 3 decent hits, I'm good so I don't quite finish it.

So voted .05

Squiby and stonedbob like this.
  7. jwr38

jwr38 Member

I use 0.025 mainly now. I used to use anywhere from 0.1 to 0.3gr but I was getting over dosed and I stopped doing many things aka the side effects were negative. I still think I could get less than 0.025g but for now I am going to hold this level for a few weeks before going lower.

All I am doing is weighing out 0.1g and then breaking it down into 4 piles. That is set for my day.

waxdab23, Squiby and stonedbob like this.
  8. SmDeox

SmDeox Member

Depends a ton on the strain for me. .05 can be a days worth if I'm using a high quality strain.... if I get a 3/G strain it can be .05+ a session.

The logging idea is actually super interesting. I'll give it a go this month!

EverythingsHazy, Squiby and Receptor like this.
  9. XiolaOne

XiolaOne Member

While I posted this last week, I grinded out exactly 1g of material to see how long it lasted me and pleased to see it lasted a week. And only skipped 1 day of use

EverythingsHazy, stonedbob and P.A.M. like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors