• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

How much bud do you vaporize per session?

How's much bud do you vaporize per session?

• 0.05g

• 0.1g

• 0.2g

• 0.3g

• 0.4g

• 0.5g

• 0.6g

• 0.7g

• 1.0g

• >1.5g

Results are only viewable after voting.

cloudsosmoke

upvote for prudence with concentrates - theyre very strong ..in a subtle way

id say to my earlier self ..
try back-pedaling..
if youre trying them

backpedal.gif~c200

this is from my experiences in UK with switching from
hash to hash oil a few times..
(i prefer weed now)

IMHO
because it makes you extra-deeply stoned
you might lose months before you begin to realize..
just how high you are all the time
and that youve become permanently very baked

of course..this could also be a good thing

Last edited:

Milkinson

uh oh
I just weighed out my dose - my scales won't even register it!
By eye I would say pea size. And I can stretch it out depending on how high I want to get.

How high do you have to be for it to constitute a session?

Milkinson,
Reactions: BD9

EverythingsHazy

Idk how you guys use 0.015. That's like one nice hit. Is that what you guys are getting out of it? Even with zero tolerance, one hit never did much for me. I definitely wouldn't consider myself high off of one hit. I can notice a slight headspace change which is nice, but it's not the kind of stress/tension melting buzzing pressure feeling you get from a series of big rips.

How high do you have to be for it to constitute a session?

It's not how high you got, but when you set your vaporizer aside for a while (not just between hits).
In between sessions, you'd say, "I want to vaporize now", vs during a session when you'd say, "I'm vaporizing now". :lol:

Milkinson

uh oh
It's not how high you got, but when you set your vaporizer aside for a while (not just between hits).
In between sessions, you'd say, "I want to vaporize now", vs during a session when you'd say, "I'm vaporizing now". :lol:

Little & Often is microdosing though surely?

Milkinson,

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
Idk how you guys use 0.015. That's like one nice hit. Is that what you guys are getting out of it? Even with zero tolerance, one hit never did much for me. I definitely wouldn't consider myself high off of one hit. I can notice a slight headspace change which is nice, but it's not the kind of stress/tension melting buzzing pressure feeling you get from a series of big rips.
I have really low tolerance, and can take one hit off my Vapcap and be pretty wrecked if the hit is large. With .05 in the chamber, I can get 2-3 massive hits off the bowl, which comes out to approx 0.015 or so. My Air takes 4-5 hits to get me to the same place.

Squiby

I have really low tolerance, and can take one hit off my Vapcap and be pretty wrecked if the hit is large. With .05 in the chamber, I can get 2-3 massive hits off the bowl, which comes out to approx 0.015 or so. My Air takes 4-5 hits to get me to the same place.
That's me, but I load a fresh tiny nug of 0.015 each session. The Vapcap is incredibly efficient with your bud.

I load 0.015 in my Vapcap every 2 - 3 hours, sometimes less often, never more. I get 2 cycles from my Vapcap. Total flavour and a fantastic high.

If you are vaping more, try vaping slightly less each session. Each time just a tiny bit less.Go slow and you will find that you can get just as high on significantly smaller amounts. It's really quite surprising. Surprised the hell out of me when I realized that I was vaping, with the same but better effects for a tiny fraction of what I used to routinely smoke. I used to smoke a half or more of a joint per session not so long ago.

BD9

I have no idea what the actual weight is of what I vape, but it's a very small amount. A pinch. Just enough to cover the screen in my VB1 and not much more. I can get maybe four hits, three with vapor. The first hit is all flavor and the rest are pretty decent clouds. The amount also varies by strain for me.
I have a very low tolerance and it doesn't take much to get where I want to be. I've stopped at the first hit but usually two hits and I'm good for a few hours.
I'm not looking to get couch locked either. I still have be able to function.
I'm fairly new to vaping and still learning how much I want/need. I also learned that the high comes on much slower than when I was combusting.

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

Idk how you guys use 0.015. That's like one nice hit. Is that what you guys are getting out of it? Even with zero tolerance, one hit never did much for me. I definitely wouldn't consider myself high off of one hit. I can notice a slight headspace change which is nice,
Hell, sometimes I do 0.005 right before hitting the workout and it sort of brings me into focus without impairing me or even making me feel 'high' for that matter. Herbal preworkout ftw!

ilsasta

I usually vape between 0.05 to 0.1(usually on the .05 side), and I can keep it for hours, just having two hits and resting. I try to vape my flower until the end, and still has a light brown color when I dump it in the abv container.

ilsasta,

EverythingsHazy

Hell, sometimes I do 0.005 right before hitting the workout and it sort of brings me into focus without impairing me or even making me feel 'high' for that matter. Herbal preworkout ftw!
Yea, that's what I mean. I get the insanely small doses (<0.025g) if you are just going for that slight headspace change. I just don't think a lot of people here who are micro dosing, are actually getting as buzzed as the ones using a bit more. It's likely possible due to up-regulation and sensitization, but from what I have been picking up, a lot of the micro dosers here seem to be going for that just that slight "lifted" feeling you can get from one nice hit.

Hell, sometimes I do 0.000. All the time actually. End of the thread :)
Concentrates? Or you just don't use cannabis? lol

EverythingsHazy,

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Lol i think Xelatsok is just poking fun.. being 0.015 and 0.005 is well , not a whole lot of herb and pushing it to extremes lol. . @Xelatsok beat me to it , i was going to joke that I get high off of ghost tokes (empty chamber ) Lol.. times are rough

Im nit sure though, EverythingsHazy. I do microdose about 0.03 to 0.05 and I do get a good high. I used to smoke/combust bongs all day only 2-3 months ago . As high now as I was then... i might not feel as plastered (at times ) as the ones who use abit more then me but my high is much more pronouced and enjoyable because of that, to me anyways.. I know you mentioned <0.025 but 0.03 is close to that.

It was harder to find that comfort zone when combusting , I find it easier with vaping, another advantage to vaping and micro-dosing.

We all have different tolerance and surely side effects too. no wrong or right , I do suggest people who are intrigued should try to lower their doses just all bit for starters, they might be surprised.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It was harder to find that comfort zone when combusting , I find it easier with vaping, another advantage to vaping and micro-dosing.
I agree and in my case I think it was all the other garbage you got from combusting like benzene and carbon monoxide. I have also found over time that I consume quite a bit less cannabis since moving to vaping. And the taste of the cannabis is a whole new world.

And I, my home, and my car no longer stink. That was MOST noticeable after giving up cigarettes, but is also very noticeable in real time with pot. I don't worry about my neighbors busting me anymore.

CloudyDayz

My answer only applies to right now . .I happened into a whole bunch of low quality herb .. it's a decent strain but it was really early harvest and not cured or anything..but the price was right (free). I was making tincture out of it because it was too hard to smoke . .it tastes good but even a finger-thick joint to your head will only give you a half-buzz. I had so much of this stuff I really dialed in my tincture method and I found that 2-3 grams per session would get me really baked. Now that I'm vaping, I can actually vape enough to get high and it takes about the same amount . .. 2+ grams to get really baked.

CloudyDayz,
Reactions: howie105

howie105

My answer only applies to right now . .I happened into a whole bunch of low quality herb .. it's a decent strain but it was really early harvest and not cured or anything..but the price was right (free). I was making tincture out of it because it was too hard to smoke . .it tastes good but even a finger-thick joint to your head will only give you a half-buzz. I had so much of this stuff I really dialed in my tincture method and I found that 2-3 grams per session would get me really baked. Now that I'm vaping, I can actually vape enough to get high and it takes about the same amount . .. 2+ grams to get really baked.

Glad you got the processing right and marking it work, also thumbs up to your grower on the pricing.

Farid

Yea, that's what I mean. I get the insanely small doses (<0.025g) if you are just going for that slight headspace change. I just don't think a lot of people here who are micro dosing, are actually getting as buzzed as the ones using a bit more. It's likely possible due to up-regulation and sensitization, but from what I have been picking up, a lot of the micro dosers here seem to be going for that just that slight "lifted" feeling you can get from one nice hit.

It's not a slight headspace change, people who microdose get really REALLY stoned. I know because when I micro dose I get higher than when I use my regular dosage. It takes patience, and the effects are different, but I get a more cerebral/more intense high when I use less. Now my dose is small, but it isn't quite a microdose, because when I really truly micro dose I get too stoned to function, and I get anxiety.

It sounds like a cliche, but with cannabis less really is more. To be honest, it's the only reason I'm still able to use cannabis. I am able to keep my tolerance in check by controlling the dose and frequency. Basically my condition makes it so that if I want to use a drug, I have to use it daily, and in a very controlled way. My tolerance jumping around or going into withdrawal isn't good. In this regard, cannabis is safer than coffee. I know if I have more than 2 cups of coffee I feel like my heart is going to explode, and if I have less than 1 I feel like a zombie.

EverythingsHazy

It's not a slight headspace change, people who microdose get really REALLY stoned. I know because when I micro dose I get higher than when I use my regular dosage. It takes patience, and the effects are different, but I get a more cerebral/more intense high when I use less. Now my dose is small, but it isn't quite a microdose, because when I really truly micro dose I get too stoned to function, and I get anxiety.

It sounds like a cliche, but with cannabis less really is more. To be honest, it's the only reason I'm still able to use cannabis. I am able to keep my tolerance in check by controlling the dose and frequency. Basically my condition makes it so that if I want to use a drug, I have to use it daily, and in a very controlled way. My tolerance jumping around or going into withdrawal isn't good. In this regard, cannabis is safer than coffee. I know if I have more than 2 cups of coffee I feel like my heart is going to explode, and if I have less than 1 I feel like a zombie.
I see what you're saying, but I definitely wouldn't go so far as to say that less is actually more. Less can give a more powerful effect if you have a lower tolerance, and constant oversaturation of your receptors can cause you to raise your tolerance which will then cause you to end up feeling less despite using more, but that doesn't mean that the less you use, the stronger effects you will feel.

If you have two clones with the same tolerance, and give one of them a single hit, and give the other one three hits, the one who took the three hits will undoubtably experience stronger effects.

If a microdoser uses double his typical dose, he is extremely likely to feel a stronger effect. If he continues to use that increased dose, he might eventually start to feel the same as he did using less, but his tolerance would have to catch up, for that to happen.

EverythingsHazy,

Farid

If you have two clones with the same tolerance, and give one of them a single hit, and give the other one three hits, the one who took the three hits will undoubtably experience stronger effects.

If a microdoser uses double his typical dose, he is extremely likely to feel a stronger effect. If he continues to use that increased dose, he might eventually start to feel the same as he did using less, but his tolerance would have to catch up, for that to happen.

I disagree, when I have the patience to vape less, I get a stronger effect. Days I vape more I get more tired, and I stop getting high. I have heard this from others as well, Dr. Sulak has some great videos that discuss this phenomena.

That said, I enjoy the act of vaporizing, so I don't limit myself as extremely as I could. But when I do, the effects are very pronounced.

I have sensitized myself to this. Just like it takes a while to get used to vaporizing when switching from combustion, you have to get used to not flooding your receptors when you cut back your dosage. Soon, however, you'll find you get the same effect from less. With practice you can get your tolerance wherever you want it to be. I've been sensitizing myself to cannabis vapor since 2010, and I have had hiccups along the way. But now that I've found my desired dosage and frequency I couldn't be more content with my relationship with cannabis.

What makes it hard is when edibles are thrown into the mix. Had a rice crispy treat today, and now I'm incredibly tired since I'm not used to such large doses so early in the day.

Last edited:

Hobbess

Relaxed

I use a Volcano and 0.3 grams is about as low as I can go and still get good coverage in the bowl.

I just vape until I go to sleep, usually 4 to 6 bowls a night and one in the morning before I go to work.

Hobbess,
Top Bottom