1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you vape in public?

Discussion in 'Vaporization Discussion' started by Nesta, Aug 14, 2013.

1. latulipe999

latulipe999 Well-Known Member

\//\ #FuckCombustion !

Like @Aimless Ryan, i use my mighty all over France and I am obliged to explain to people that I put vegetal in my vaporizer.

:nod:

2. Aimless Ryan

Aimless Ryan Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion

Oh yeah. Quickie. Mighty goes eclipsing.

Click to play YouTube Video

3. madnezz344

madnezz344 live free and live elevated :}

If out on errands in car. Find a good discreet parking spot in the lot, shade preferred. Put up sun shade on front window, drop windows down a bit, find a good song and place volume at a decent decible, lean seat back, lock doors, take loaded mflb to lips and breath. Costco's, targets, some super market's parking lots are pleasant places to get Vaped.

Vapor_Eyes, vapirtoo, grokit and 4 others like this.
  4. JmVape1988

JmVape1988 New Member

I always vape or smoke in a designated area ;-)

His_Highness and Vapor_Eyes like this.
  5. Slagzord

Slagzord Don't fuckle with shuckle

I'm in a fairly friendly area and I tend to have a sixth sense for finding parks and alleys for a quick, discrete seas.

His_Highness and Squiby like this.
  6. Heroinbatman

Heroinbatman New Member

Somebody grabs my vape, anything can become a weapon lol

On topic it's legal here in Toronto, but I sometimes get paranoid (I wonder why) and worry about family or co workers that aren't approving seeing. I find most vapes pretty easy to hold and grab a hit when it's clear as you walk around anywhere. I use air, vapium summit, or crafty outside, and all are pretty discreet. Vapcap is better at night since it looks kind of crazy to do.

My friend brought his volcano out and plugged it in an outlet that was in a park. No one approached us, but it had to look insane.

Summer, ilsasta, Ein14Here and 2 others like this.
  7. C No Ego

C No Ego Well-Known Member

one day vaporizers will be required on every street corner to relax people while the stress of the day takes over... plus, pollutant cities- cannabis is a bronchodilater

8. vapirtoo

vapirtoo Well-Known Member

MFLB and nature

His_Highness and C No Ego like this.
  9. Laantje

Laantje Well-Known Member

Only thing I worry about is loading the vape in public. If I preload it, I have nothing to worry about. I use it on the streets whenever I want to. I even use it at the train station, aslong as someone isn't right next to me nobody notices. The guards at the station don't know a thing. I often get people looking at me but they always think its just one of these e-cig vapes.

Sometimes I walk near a cop, but so far they've never even bothered. People with no knowledge just don't associate the vapes with weed, which is good.

Summer and Petrolhead_GR like this.
  10. C No Ego

haze square coming out with 4 chambers preloaded sounds great

Whisper, Summer and Laantje like this.
  11. sanfranciscosadhu

sanfranciscosadhu Well-Known Member

I use the Mighty and really like the dosing capsules for this reason. S&B even sells a little keychain that holds four of them. Quite handy, not simply for stealth, but I don't like to mess around and spill precious herb

Summer, Hammahead, C No Ego and 2 others like this.
  12. C No Ego

yesterday I was out with the little Fury 2... basically it fit in my hand concealed and it looked like any other e-cig where you blow a cloud after inhaling it... great little vape except for batt life not being the best

Summer likes this.
  13. KingofWisdom

KingofWisdom Member

I vape at work with my Pax 3 if I have enough bud left for the week. I whip it out when no one is around, hit it then pocket it quickly. At night on my closing shifts, I have multiple opportunities to vape. Go into the bathroom to clean, lock door, hit vape. I have no fucks to give.

14. vapmanjoe

vapmanjoe Well-Known Member

I like to vape when i'm on the move either when i'm walking to work or for a walk, or hiking. I know it's not that comfortable with butane vapes, but with the Vapman its quite comfortable with some learning. I store my fresh ground herb in small keychain container an load it like M0J0 posted once:

During heating up you can hold the Vapman in your palm quite discreet and then heat up, this way it's also protected against windy and cold conditions - with the Vapcap i have some problems when i want to vape and move outside because you have to hold the cap away of your body and heat up with a distance. Ok the clicking of the Jetflame lighter is NOT quite discreet in a Bus/Train or in the cinema :tinfoil: but i like the special ritual of loading, vaping and walking through the city, especially with the vapman :cool:

Phenix likes this.
  15. Hammahead

Hammahead Well-Known Member

Same here with my Crafty, the caps are just great. They have this 8 pc set of empty capsules in a plastic container which also serves as filling aid for the caps.

sanfranciscosadhu likes this.
  16. JCharles

JCharles FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017

As a medical patient in Canada, I'm able to use my vaporizer anywhere someone could smoke a cigarette - so I do. Smoking is allowed outside, not within a certain distance from doors or schools (there could be a few more bylaws I'm not aware of).

Lately it's been a DynaVap M for @ work, and a Pax 3 for dog walks.The Pax is great for walking with in most every scenario. I some times take my DAbOX out, but I prefer flower to concentrates. **

Just chilling in the park could be any of my portable vapes and I'll even take a small glass water pipe on occasion (a D020).

** I try and be respectful of those around me. I won't blow cloud around children, or outside at a stop light/bus shelter. And I always ask permission when with company.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  17. beyond6strings

beyond6strings Well-Known Member

I use a 510 thread pen with cannabis oil cartridges; typically either a hybrid or indica.

18. Vapinmofo

Vapinmofo Well-Known Member

I still use my crafty everywhere and anywhere I want. Nobody notices.
    In CA public consumption is not legal.
    There is little to zero enforcement in Los Angeles. Just do it!!

Hammahead, ZC, His_Highness and 2 others like this.
  19. hoohoobooboo

hoohoobooboo New Member

any where and every where lol :-)

20. ZC

ZC Well-Known Member

Just to be clear, just because nobody says anything doesn't mean nobody notices. I see a ton of people vaping or smoking in public in CA thinking they're being sneaky or whatever, but it's incredibly obvious to everyone around them. It's not that people don't notice, it's that they don't care.

21. invertedisdead

invertedisdead trance-form

Good enough for me!

ZC, His_Highness and pxl_jockey like this.
  22. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

My mother in law came to visit and said that she saw tons of people in colorado springs that were high. I have no idea how she knew? Everytime I go to the springs it seems that only about 1-2% of the people I see are clearly high (red/glazed eyes or stankbreath), and that's probably a bit high to be honest lol I think I've only seen maybe 4-5 people actually using in public since rec legalized, but then again I live in a rural area and dont go to the big city much.

23. grampa_herb

grampa_herb CO2 Oil bigot

I think they look for it. A smiling Coloradan is a stoned one. Like they hype about fitness here, I'm just not seeing it in the city.

24. CosmoKramer

CosmoKramer Well-Known Member

• The first rule of FC is "Be Nice". Do not call other members derogatory names. Warning point issued.
    rofl pussy

25. JCharles

JCharles FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017

The post is from 2013 - and based on the content of it, I think the member is wise for being concerned.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors