How do you vape in public?

Discussion in 'Vaporization Discussion' started by Nesta, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Dreuft

Dreuft Member

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  2. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Daily Roaster

The other day I was hitting my vapcap while walking down the street when I realized I'm one block away from the police station. I only realized that after the two police cars drove by and one cop waved at me. lol Talk about awesome. And no, it's not legal here.
    That said, I don't know just yet that it would always be my go to outdoor, as you are not stealthy at ALL heating it up. Just thought others might enjoy the fortuitous tale. :)

3. cobra505

cobra505 Defined

If I'm doing that kind of vaping I'm using one of dispensary pens, the throw away type, really thin, stealthy.

4. newVaper420

newVaper420 Vapor Enthusiast

I'm starting to move more towards the dispensary pens even though it's incredibly expensive in my state.

5. slozukimc

slozukimc Well-Known Member

Throw an uptech AC v2 on top of whatever box mod you like and act like it's an ecig. I used to work in NYC and walked all over the city with an Omicron v2.5, Puffco on an eleaf mod, assorted glass globes and the Omicron V4. No one ever gave a second look at anything other than the globes. They just look bad I guess.
    I use a Herc Sr71 on an evic vtc dual with the Nibbler XL now and people just look at it like it is some weird oversized ejuice attachment. Comments like " wow, that gets hot fast to make that liquid bubble like that." Lmao!
    Just don't look like you are doing something wrong and most times folks have better things to look at or at least worry about than what you are vaping as long as you are where ecigs are allowed.

Vapor_Eyes, His_Highness and jupazo like this.
  6. zeebudz

zeebudz Member

Used to buy the syringes of oil to fill my Kanger, but I'm a convert to the pre-filled disposable cartridges w/ coil. 0.5 gm CO2 oil. My go to dispensary has 'em now for $20@ if you buy 5, so they're quite economical. I generally prefer vaping herb than oil, but pens are just so stealthy.

Vapor_Eyes and His_Highness like this.
  7. newVaper420

The stealth factor is insanely good. My legal factor is good as well. The price is not good. 500mg for $130 bucks. And you have to fill your own cart.

Vapor_Eyes and His_Highness like this.
  8. zeebudz

zeebudz Member

OMG for a single syringe of oil? That is a f'in ridiculous price. Figuring on a 10% oil yield, that comes to $26/gram of herb. Ouch!

Vapor_Eyes and newVaper420 like this.
  9. newVaper420

Yup, welcome to the great state of New York, where we don't allow people to buy flowers, and everything else is insanely overpriced.

Also it's not pure CO2 oil. It's mixed with MCT and comes in a bottle. Not even like a syringe of oil.

They also sell prefilled carts as well at $100 bucks for .5ml 250mg.

Vapor_Eyes and slozukimc like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors