1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

HomeGrownLogs

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by RastaVapa, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Drexciya

Drexciya Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers

I think the new ones does come with a dimmer. As for the ordering, just send @RastaVapa a PM and he'll come back to you when he can.

Hjalmark and *plainlazy* like this.
  2. *plainlazy*

*plainlazy* Well-Known Member

Thanks for coming to me @Drexciya
    Glad to hear they come with dimmer cords now.

I've sent a pm to @RastaVapa just waiting for reply. Hopefully there's some In stock or a short waiting list.

Anyone had both a HGL and enano? How do they compare

Hjalmark likes this.
  3. Cl4ud3

Cl4ud3 Well-Known Member

The wait list isn't short, I'm looking at a year wait for mine soon. Nick has illness though and it was expected to have an unspecified wait.

*plainlazy* and Hjalmark like this.
  4. Hjalmark

Hjalmark Oldest boy alive

Sad you sold the Enano, love that log but the step-down transformer is an annoying addition

I been looking at the idea to convert it to 220 but it's still on the drawing board

UnevenPizza, Cl4ud3 and *plainlazy* like this.
  5. *plainlazy*

Hi there @Cl4ud3
    So have you been waiting a year for yours? And you are due to take delivery soon?
    I have read back and see that nick/rastavapa has been unwell.

Wish him a speedy recovery or a comfortable life.

Hope to make contact asap to get on the list and iron out an order.

I sold it and got a Helios vaporizer. But I'm wishing I kept the enano for smaller amounts.

I may take advantage of the black Friday sale at epic vape. But I would like to check out these HGL too.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2017
    Hjalmark and Cl4ud3 like this.
  6. Cl4ud3

Cl4ud3 Well-Known Member

No idea where I am currently on the list, but it will be a year next week. Still I'm in no rush as I know about real life issues.

pxl_jockey, Hjalmark and *plainlazy* like this.
  7. *plainlazy*

Yes definitely health before business.
    I hope to make contact and I think I'll put my name down for one and try and forget about it.

Drexciya, pxl_jockey, boon and 2 others like this.
  8. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

My god! this vape handles kief admirably, I'm pulling out the bigger clouds from some grinder's kief bowls. The short wong is perfect for this purpose.
    Is @RastaVapa still get health issues? there is no more new HGL's around.... I wish the best for him!

9. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

Not sure where I am on the list either, but I'm pretty sure I'm in front of @Cl4ud3. Like way in front.
    Lol, just playing man! I've been down much less than a year, I've not been combustion-free for a year. the last time @RastaVapa had a nice email back-n-forth, I told him there was an extra £20 in it for him if I miraculously jumped to the front of the queue. ;) Yeah, that didn't happen either. I gotta quit lying! I mean, we did chat but I didn't attempt to bribe him.

@PPN Yes, afraid so; last time he checked in with an update is on the previous page. If you're talking more recently than that, you should PM @phattpiggie as he most likely has the lowdown. PP knows everything.

EDIT: I probably need to add that it was @Cl4ud3 who kindly helped me get on the list in the first place. And all he gets in return from me is this grief. Doesn't seem fair, does it? He's so cool!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    Hjalmark, PPN, RUDE BOY and 2 others like this.
  10. phattpiggie

phattpiggie Well-Known Member Accessory Maker

I've not spoken with him, yet. Been snowed under with the general shit life throws at us.
    This is as much as I know for now.

Hjalmark, PPN, RUDE BOY and 3 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors