Herborizer corner

make sure to keep us posted when you get your bubbler bleak :)

Gotta give the herbo some more lovin around here, it is a really unique vaping experience! if you just want a quick hit, this is not for you... but if you like the ritual of inhaling and tasting, and really savouring your weed, then the herbo is where it's at ;)

0,2g of diesel gives tasty hits for like 20 minutes :D

good vibes

SoulCaptivesAreFree,

bleak

Stoner Gear Peddler
Accessory Maker
Time for some proper photos.

q7dmG.jpg

cTes3.jpg

Xbvhw.jpg

MHrgZ.jpg

DvJgY.jpg

bleak

Stoner Gear Peddler
Accessory Maker
hi Wes, thanks for the kind words about my photos!

I haven't personally tried any bho/hash/concentrates with the Herborizer. But I think the XL version would do very well. Most hashes I've vaped (in other vaporizers) needed higher temps than flowers, so having the temp control would be ideal.

With some vapes, it would be a concern to have the bho melt and drip into the unit. But this wouldn't apply to the Herborizer, since the herb chamber is the lowest part of the stack. If does melt and drip, it will only dirty up your downstem, not ruin your vaporizer :)

bleak,
Reactions: Smokey

trontreez

Hey I'm keen to get one of these too. I was thinking to get the XL Sphere pack 18mm mostly for home use but now I'm wondering if there's a way to make it a little more portable/smaller in size with a custom glass piece so I can take it to friends and not worry about them breaking it. I see they have a car adapter and also a rechargeable battery pack for it. Would you guys consider this vape suitable for semi-portable use in-car and at mates places or is it a bit too cumbersome and best suited for home use only ? Also Bleak love the look of your lux bubbler where did you get it from and how big is it ?

trontreez,

Smokey

Cloud Master
I have taken my sphere out to friend's houses a couple of times...I had to wrap every glass piece separately in towels to make sure nothing went wrong. It isn't a portable vape, getting your glass out your house is always a bet. You have to take in account that it may break, and the chance isn't small since your habits are those who keep your glasses intact. When you change place you change room disposition or cleaning process, you or a friend may trip over the wire or handle the thing not right...I guess it's one of the best home unit, but for portable properties there are many other better choices.
my 2 cents :)

Smokey,

trontreez

Finally decide to go with the sphere XL package :) Anyone have a discount/coupon code for the herborizer website ?
Ty

trontreez,

Jazzah

@ Trontreez: couponcode for 10 % off = trendy

I just ordered my adaptor today. I recently bought a Mobius clear matrix and since it arrived I started entertaining this though of getting a herborizor, so I actually haven't smoked out of the Mobius 'cuz I want to keep it as free from burnt taste as possible for when I first try out the Herborizor, who knows I might keep it exclusively for vaping ...

pictures and possibly a vid of my set-up will follow. I'd like to thank all the people on this corner for having convinced me although it might be better to hold that off until I actually get and try it :D... So stoked, can't wait.

Jazzah,

Jazzah

Thanks Jazzah. Already ordered my package a month or so ago and still loving it :)

Just a quick question then (only relevant if you have the XL though). Did u actually let it sit on the highest heating stand for about 30 - 40 the first time you turned it on to burn of any possible funny tastes or smells ? And how do you go about the heating when you're getting ready for a season ? Do you put it on max for like 10 mins and then around 6 when you start (in order to get it warmed up faster) or do you just set it on the desired vaping temerature from the beginnen and wait a little longer ?
Cheers

Jazzah,

trontreez

Yeah I let mine sit on max for half an hour before the first use. I didn't notice any funny tastes or smells though it was just to be safe. I just set it at the desired temp. (~5.75 in my case) and wait ten minutes. The indicator light on the regulator? only indicates on/off not desired temp. reached. So it's not practical to set to max temp. then let it cool. It would be good if it did but I guess it would require more plastics right where the action takes place which would not be a good thing.

trontreez,

Jazzah

Yeah I let mine sit on max for half an hour before the first use. I didn't notice any funny tastes or smells though it was just to be safe. I just set it at the desired temp. (~5.75 in my case) and wait ten minutes. The indicator light on the regulator? only indicates on/off not desired temp. reached. So it's not practical to set to max temp. then let it cool. It would be good if it did but I guess it would require more plastics right where the action takes place which would not be a good thing.

Cheers man, I did let it sit for half an hour on max as well and even after that I still notice a slight plasticy smell when I put my nose right above the top of the heat injector, but when I draw (dry) there is none of that in the taste. I received it yesterday(took only 2 days, but hey Beglium is a neighbouring country) I'm in the middle of my exams at the moment and I just don't smoke when I need to be this sharp, so i drove over to a mate to have him break it in. I asked him not to get high before I got there cuz I wanted to be able to sort of judge the effect. He was kinda cranky for not having smoked all day and since he's previous experiences with vaping were rather poor he said he didn't expect to much of it. 2 tokes later he was seriously considering buying one :D. THE SMELL ... that smell ... waaaaw... can't wait to actually taste it. Pix will follow. Ow and he ended up putting his keys in the fridge so no complaints on the effects either :D
One Love

Jazzah,

trontreez

Yeah I kinda remember a plastic smell but I think that's from the packaging. I didn't use mine for a few days too because of supply issues. So I gave all the glass (except the injector) a good rinse with water and gave it a bit of fresh air. Definitely no plastic taste whatsoever and any smell was gone after the first use.

Good luck with your exams! You got one hell of a way to celebrate...a brand new Herborizer :)

trontreez,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Holy fucking shit! I finally am becoming a JedHi - as we speak my Hi is otw!

mvapes,
Reactions: Tweek

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi I'm on the corner, I'm thinking about a Herborizer, I live near where they are build, but I just want the heater system because i already get a bubbler.
Is it possible to get the basic system with a cheap "variater" (something to change t° levels) or it don't work like that and it's better to get XL system?
And If a european people sold his Herborizer tell it to me please

PPN,

ucont

Hi I'm on the corner, I'm thinking about a Herborizer, I live near where they are build, but I just want the heater system because i already get a bubbler.
Is it possible to get the basic system with a cheap "variater" (something to change t° levels) or it don't work like that and it's better to get XL system?
And If a european people sold his Herborizer tell it to me please

Hey, I do not have either (yet - I just bought an XL though) however I did read that you can't effectively use a VVPS/variater with the normal system... This is down to the heater in the normal version being rated at a lower operating temperature than the XL.

I would take a guess and say that you would be able to slightly vary the temperature but not to the extremes of the XL?

I shall have a look to see if I can find the post/source of where I read that.

ucont,

hanfhead

is high
My friend had a basic and ended up getting an XL after trying mine. I feel like the basic does a decent job but sometimes you just want to crank it up and get monster bong hits. The basic won't get hot enough for my liking, or if more than one person is using it. It is one set temperature, so if you try to make it variable it would just make it weaker.

hanfhead,

ucont

The herborizer arrived this morning! \o/
She/He/It is currently sitting on my desk, poor thing just wants to be used, but unfortunately I have no weed...

I must say I was sort of worried about the glass handles on the bowl and injector but now having it in my possession I'm not so worried. The glass seems solid and the joints fit perfectly, it's a pleasure to hold.

I'm hoping I can sort some 'ting out for tonight and give this thing a good welcome to it's new home!

//uc

ucont,
Top Bottom