Herborizer corner

Carlos8400

This is the last piece Hogni mentioned:

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2016-new-18-5cm-height-glass-s-bongs-glass/371413550.html

IMO this is the best pairing with the Ti, barely any percolation, but enough cooling.
The bowl is right in front of your eyes, but far enough that you don't have to worry about getting burnt.
There is a lot of water so it stays clean, but there is very little airspace so little room for it to get dirty.

This has been my daily driver for the past 2 or 3 months, i love it so much i ordered 3 of them.

MrMonss

Not up to now. But they already have the bubbler for the Herborizer (aren't they the same?) and I'm sure they soon will have the sets with bubbler in the next future.
When I'm at VDNM next week I'll ask for it and will report.

@habitat-fc

If you like the Mobius so much why don't you give the clones from StevenLMZ at dhgate a try?

Good proceeded, cheap, well working but less percs than the OG Mobius which is probably better for preserving flavour. I've never used a real Mobius but this was reported in the past.

Take the FC 187 (Mobius sidecar) or the FC-UFO (more versatile)
Steven has the rattle can or the smaller FC 710 as diffusion pumps . Well working small pieces with best profile of flavour. Otherwise you mustn't be disturbed by the rattling of the small glass ball in the dp. It's always clickering when you draw. There are some user - not me - who feel very bothered by that.

Or buy all. Totally still much cheaper than one OG Mobius.

Why not consider the FC Mod ?
The size of the cans is extremely similar to the original bubbler, and you can change the percolation according to your desires, easy maintenance and cleaning..

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Why not consider the FC Mod ?
The size of the cans is extremely similar to the original bubbler, and you can change the percolation according to your desires, easy maintenance and cleaning..

@habitat-fc this is the one I would get. You get two different percs and two cans so you can play with it and figure out how much diffusion you like. Flexible enough to learn on, and good enough to satisfy.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Didn't recommended the FC Mod because I don't have any experiences with this piece. But it's already the next one on my wish list ;)

Alexis

Hi everyone. I received my package from Lacentrale today, as I was expecting. These guys are so cool- laid back friendly people also teriffic businessmen!
Some of the most professional packaging I have ever seen- I aint even gonna try and fit everything back in the box now, Im no good at that shit!:lol:

Now I really dont want to make anybody jealous, but I believe I may go down in Herborizer history for getting the best deal ever!

I received this email from them last week:

"Short email to let you know that we received yesterday our Herborizer order and have been able to ship your order today.

We did what you asked btw and put as a gift, then it's out of our hand, I'm crossing fingers here because it's the first time and we cound not put any invoice as it's a gift.

The shipping number you received is with DHL, you should received the package early to mid next week.

If you need any help please let us know, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Again we thank you for your trust and patience with this order.

Wishing you a great weekend.

With warm regards,

Raph".

I presumed the gift was an extra power plug. I didnt get the original emails from them thanks to spam. They emailed me 2 weeks ago saying they had ordered me the UK power plug, and could I confirm this is my preference.
I found the messge in spam the day before shipment. So I replied saying I would have been happy enough with the EU power plug- so easy to adapt, and in case I ever sell it on to a european one day. But UK power plug is perfect anyway thankyou.

So I thought they had included an EU power plug as the free gift on top. I only received the UK power plug which is fine. But here is what I found inside my box, besides the bubbler of course:

They included the enail attachment for free! :o
I think they might have got me mixed up with somebody who may have inquired about the availability of the enail piece. Im not sure if it was available when I ordered? It is now I just checked.

So I got the FULL package delivered for only €290, £253!

Is that a DEAL or what (@biohacker ;))?!
As you see in my photo, they also threw in a few extra goodies- the little storage container, plus a sunglasses type case with sweeties (which I wont be able to eat but no complaint there), plus some damiana.

Im slightly speechless, also feel a bit guilty. I have no experience with or access to concentrates so I dont expect to use it any time soon, but-you never know! As the spirits whisper to Kevin Costner in the "Field of dreams" movie- "If you build it, they will come!"

Anyway, @Doktor Dub , I think you may be correct that Vaposhop is offering you the best deao now, I believe they are free shipping?
From Lacentrale, with the enail included is now €357.50. Plus €15 shipping, so €365 is slightly better, and still not a mile from my great bargain at €290.

Wow guys, got to love Lacentrale!:love::love:

One complaint only- no free croissants!:rofl:

Last edited:

biohacker

:rockon:That's AWESOME! Just curious, what is Damiana and how does it vape up? Since i'm still on my break, I wonder if it's something worthwhile for me to try if they include it in mine too? They also said i'd get a free gift! :)

biohacker,
Reactions: MrMonss

Alexis

Oh you're a f***** lucky boy Man!!
Happy Birthday hahaha
The Vitavac was in the box too ??
Damn luky english boy hahaha
That is what you get for being nice! I always put out warmth with my communications when I feel warm about the people involved. And it comes back!
Still a bit gutted not to get a free stale croissant though as a nice French souvenir!

Alexis

How do you like it? Isn't it glorious?
Im still not sure when I will actually use it first. I need to do some serious tidy/dust/hoovering of my bedroom and get some things in order so I am ahead and in a clean mental space.
I have only hoovered and dusted my room once this year due to illness and I currently have a bacterial flu.
So my plan was to take a full cannabis break this week from vapor and edibles, and probably set up the Ti at the weekend.

I did day one of abstinence yesterday. Only then did I appreciate just how bad this bacterial flu is- being stoned masks these things. But feeling more fresh.
And of course, I dont know how the Ti will work out with my alleeries yet. In worst case scenario, it may head to classifieds, but I think that will be unlikely. Should be good, even if I have to fill the bowl and stick to setting 4, Im sure it will still replace my XL.

Wow is the bubbler small? I thought @bleak might be a giant, but it is an optical ilusion!:lol:

All said, I may hoover my bedroom today and find myself itching! We'll see. Hard to really relax with current health and mindset, but I do need more frequent breaks.

@biohacker , I cant comment on the damiana. I strongly suspect a big allergy to it pwrsonally. I am more inclined to put weed through the Ti first, but I qm curious. I see bo r3aaon why you cant have a dabble though, and I look forward to your impressions.

Ps. I think your free gift is a pain au chocolat!

Carlos8400

Just looking at your carpet gave me allergies!
I have the opposite problem, the hoover is constantly out and about... Who doesn't love a bit of hoovering in the middle of the night?

Let us know how it goes when you get to use it. I hope you like it.

(just re-read my post and want to add i really didn't mean my first remark to sound offensive!
I hope you didn't take it that way.)

Last edited:
Carlos8400,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

Just looking at your carpet gave me allergies!
I have the opposite problem, the hoover is constantly out and about... Who doesn't love a bit of hoovering in the middle of the night?

Let us know how it goes when you get to use it. I hope you like it.

(just re-read my post and want to add i really didn't mean my first remark to sound offensive!
I hope you didn't take it that way.)
Not at all Carlos, I lnow you are a very non offensive straight up geezer which I respect! But that is still a nice touch of you to clarify that.

Cream coloured carpet- NOT the brightest idea! It has seen better days.
Actually, when I say hoover, the floor is not what concerns me. I am OCD and like all surfaces to be clean and dust free. So when I hoover I hoover all surfaces with the brush bit, then dust as well, organise etc.
It just gives such a nice feeling to have it all done, an entitlement to relax and feel good.

Im gonna do it all today. I have to first do an hour long steam inhalation following food to clear my lungs of thick mucus. I also failed to cook my quinoa right- too hard, and indigestion as a result. This may tip me towards using the Ti today! If my digestion revovers and I can relax I may still wait, but messing up my cooking, and stomach when I am so underweight and need to eat badly, really stresses me out, but I will see how things develop today.

Keep on hoovering!:tup:

Alexis,

biohacker

This vape wins for having the most owners who won't use it!

:rofl:Oh it will eventually get used! Whether it will be kept remains to be seen! But I think we probably both know the answer to that one! :lol: But I hope i'm wrong! I just don't do that great with pure convection vapes, but time will tell. Same with the bubbler....I don't like hearing that it's smaller than anticipated, as I prefer medium to larger pieces myself.

Alexis get on it! All eyes on you! :cool:

biohacker,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

This vape wins for having the most owners who won't use it!
Yet! Truly great things are worth waiting, and preparing for!
Although I did like the funny idea of both Biohacker and myself having the Ti to sit on and glare at for a while! I am on a 30 day vapor break in June and part of me wouldnt have minded if it hadnt showed up until then, just to give me that excitement and suspense for a bit.

Honestly, I havent been this excited about a new vaporizer since I ordered my Verdamper in 2009. Strange feelings though cos Ive been so down with infections it is hard to feel positive, but I have still been very excited!

buckhakeesah

Amazed! @Alexis killed the surprised for me hehe but it was my fault for checking this page throughout my morning. So many nice little freebies, love the candy. LCV is the type of eCommerce retailer I would like to give my business too. Just impressed but the service and generosity. Glass bubb is very nice and yes alot smaller than I imagined but it's a unique size to my growing collection. I'll want the sphere soon enough. Big ups to LCV and the Herborizer team! Glad I joined up with you all here.

Last edited:

Alexis

Okay all, room hoovered, dusted, tidied real good :clap: -An achievement for me.
I have also cleaned out the 3 bubblers that were cluttering my vape space- the sphere, the D020-D, and another one I never liked that has just been clutter since.

I put my XL injector awaybin its original box! Let's see if it stays there.

I have also cleaned the Ti bubbler and bits, bobs. And adjusted my heater with the alan key so it is about 5mm protruding, as Bleak showed us.
No instructuons about this however, I thought Bleak said they would be included in with the Ti.
Im doing a Ti burnoff now, on setting 8, for any residues.
I have everything ready, but not curently "planning" to vape tonight. If I do, it will be spontaneous, the same spirit in which I bought this vape.

I still have indigestion from not adding enough water to my quinoa. And I REALLY need to be piling the food in, but have to wait another 2 hours probs before I can even consider my dinner- ready baked white sweet potato, courgettes to roast with coconut oil, and tinned tuna, which I will oven warm with the ready cooked sweet potato.

Need some rest now. I may vape tonight, I might not. Could be tommorrow, maybe not til weekend. Feeling good to have done the tidying though. Have a good evening everybody.:)

verdampersweats

Okay all, room hoovered, dusted, tidied real good :clap: -An achievement for me.
I have also cleaned out the 3 bubblers that were cluttering my vape space- the sphere, the D020-D, and another one I never liked that has just been clutter since.

I put my XL injector awaybin its original box! Let's see if it stays there.

I have also cleaned the Ti bubbler and bits, bobs. And adjusted my heater with the alan key so it is about 5mm protruding, as Bleak showed us.
No instructuons about this however, I thought Bleak said they would be included in with the Ti.
Im doing a Ti burnoff now, on setting 8, for any residues.
I have everything ready, but not curently "planning" to vape tonight. If I do, it will be spontaneous, the same spirit in which I bought this vape.

I still have indigestion from not adding enough water to my quinoa. And I REALLY need to be piling the food in, but have to wait another 2 hours probs before I can even consider my dinner- ready baked white sweet potato, courgettes to roast with coconut oil, and tinned tuna, which I will oven warm with the ready cooked sweet potato.

Need some rest now. I may vape tonight, I might not. Could be tommorrow, maybe not til weekend. Feeling good to have done the tidying though. Have a good evening everybody.:)

Why did you make it protrude again you looking to get the element closer to the herb?

verdampersweats,
Top Bottom