Herborizer corner

Alexis

@Doktor Dub , good luck hoping Sebastien will make a smaller, narrower bowl. In his mind Im sure he considers he has already done that with the Ti compared to the originals.
I know he never caved to pressure and requests to make a smaller bowl for the XL. He came up with the Ti instead, eventually. If you asked him for a smaller bowl, I think he might well laugh at the idea!:lol:

But as Carlos says, you can easily microdose with it anyway.
@biohacker , my unit has also shipped! :rockon: I get the emails now not in my spam folder. Ive lost the original order one, never saw it and not in spam now.

But I have tracking :clap: and it is coming on TUESDAY! We have a date!
Im just hitting the XL with some auto white widow to head to town. I will shoot you a short pm soon with some good news I had that offers great hope for me. :tup:

buckhakeesah

I really hope this one ends my quest for desktops. 2016 and 2017 has been hard on my wallet. Once I'm able to test this come Tuesday, I hope to thin out my herd of devices. Cheers to everyone to jumped on the train. I sure did thanks to all you guys and gals. Happy Friday!

Last edited:

MrMonss

And here is one after cleaning:

Dk2RaPU.jpg

As you can see i can't get it 100% clean, the yellow is pretty much baked on at this point.
This is after 2 soaks in PBW and 1 alcohol scrub with a toothbrush.
I don't mind, but if you are the kinda guy who obsesses on clean glass you are going to have to keep things super clean! Cause once it is baked in good luck getting it out.
(i do put around 2gr a day through it, and usually clean the bowl every 2 to 4 weeks, so it might be my fault for using it a lot and not cleaning it more often).

Loving the colour of the Ti bit though!

@Doktor Dub The Omnivape is probably the best vape you can get as a microdoser. The Ti is the complete opposite of it. What it does best are huge bowls and huge clouds.
Also there is no need for a "micro dosing" head, just stick anything on the screen and vape it.

Mine is still more marked as yours..
The "fun" aspect is that the brown spot that forms seems corresponds to the size of the injector protruding from the glass (about 5mm for me).
I used an other bubbler as injector stand and also begins it to take this Brown 70's aspect, while it is used only for this purpose.
Guys who are waiting for their delivery i'm curious to have your feedback as well as pictures of your setup !!

Carlos8400

still havent received my tracking D:

Also, would this work as a heat injector stand?

http://www.d-nail.com/accessories/d-nail-lotus-stand

Also @MrMonss I will get a picture of my whole set-up once received! I will be testing the TI vs sublimator Apollo vs NV Flowerpot.

Anyone have any test's they would like for me to run comparing these 3 vapes?

Yes that will work, but it looks very thin and low, the Injector does get quite hot and i would be worried having the bottom of the injector so close to the table or whatever you put it on.
If that isn't a worry go for it.

Can't wait for your feedback! Could you also compare it to the EVO? I almost went for one before getting the Ti!

Last edited:

Vapelife13

Cloud chaser
And here is one after cleaning:

Dk2RaPU.jpg

As you can see i can't get it 100% clean, the yellow is pretty much baked on at this point.
This is after 2 soaks in PBW and 1 alcohol scrub with a toothbrush.
I don't mind, but if you are the kinda guy who obsesses on clean glass you are going to have to keep things super clean! Cause once it is baked in good luck getting it out.
(i do put around 2gr a day through it, and usually clean the bowl every 2 to 4 weeks, so it might be my fault for using it a lot and not cleaning it more often).

Loving the colour of the Ti bit though!

@Doktor Dub The Omnivape is probably the best vape you can get as a microdoser. The Ti is the complete opposite of it. What it does best are huge bowls and huge clouds.
Also there is no need for a "micro dosing" head, just stick anything on the screen and vape it.

My 2 bowls are looking the same and i clean it regular every 2 days, i think it is not possible to keep it really clean. BTW: I have to agree with you 100% regarding the Vapcap M

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Could you also compare it to the EVO? I almost went for one before getting the Ti!

The EVO is an amazing vape, it was one of the vapes that I kept the longest. However, the EVO is my least favorite vape of all three. I think it may be because I was a bong smoker before and like to finish my bowls in 1-2 pulls also, when using the EVO with a bong it felt kind of awkward for me. My other complaint would be the steep price to repair the down stem (well, at least from Canada. It was about $150 CAD after all costs). The EVO also seemed to really dry my throat up, probably because of all the hot air.

I'm sure the EVO is great for micro dosers but if you go through around +/- 1g a day I feel it would be a PITA to load/unload 20+ ELB a day, which I actually did for a while.

For concentrates I went through around 2 oz of shatter/budder and honestly, I think there are much better options out there. A lot of reclaim starts to drip through the bottom of the EVO after awhile and you have to be careful not to overload the Nail or it will start to bubble and drip out of the nail.

The EVO is an excellent vape, but it just didn't fit my needs anymore. Plus, I like using water pieces :D

rodders83

Just a quick shot of both bowls!
As you can see the 18.8mm already collects a bit of goop underneath the screen, this is after 2 or 3 weeks without a clean (daily use, multiple times a day). I don't find it too bad, and i can easily go a month without cleaning the bowl or screen.
The 14.5mm on the other hand has a much stronger taper, and would get just as dirty in a fraction of the time. It is much cleaner in this picture, but it was only used once or twice. I only use it with my "special occasion glass" my daily driver is 18,8mm.

Airflow wise, they are the same. The injector is the first in the chain and it only has two 4mm holes to provide air intake. I am no scientist, but i think the airflow will always be limited by it's more restricted point.

VgKKNKV.jpg

There is black on the right you microcombust maybe? Anyways @biohacker it does not come off unless you would use salt maybe? I have ocd to the point i clean too much and have my hands getting damp and wet to the point they crack and bleed and at the minute after cleaning my herbo in iso they god damm sting thanks to the iso! But still the yellow stain never does fully come off i had to spend an hour scrubbing mine around the rim with a baby wipe soaked in iso. My first bowl like this i let it bake on and it wouldnt come off so this one i have with no logo is my second. I always try now to never let this build up the problem is sometimes i think we pack the loads too high hrhr!

You could try an Ultrasonic cleaner but as i said many many times, It will mess with the logo you need a no logo bowl, And to keep it clean every day or two ideally you need two in a rotation!

biohacker

If you asked him for a smaller bowl, I think he might well laugh at the idea!

Maybe, but it's just a glass bowl, so I think any glass blower could customize, just like our friend over in the Supreme GonG thread!

still havent received my tracking D:

Odd, I have, perhaps your next!?

And to keep it clean every day or two ideally you need two in a rotation!

Great idea! Spare bowl would be wise, at least for me since I can be clumsy. I will just accept the staining, i've definitely evolved past my OCD days, although it's still there somewhat, I just accept that this vape may be like that! Does the injector glass stain at all? I remember seeing some funky XL injectors staining.

As for the EVO, I think it's already been mentioned here that this one blows it away. Personally, I can't stand the EVO. So i'm really hoping this is a step up, because I know they are somewhat (but not really) similar. I just like DENSE vapour that is easy on the lungs.

biohacker

@SoDelicious did you get your tracking number from DHL yet? Maybe yours is going with Canada Post? I received a bill from DHL for duties/brokerage fees/customs for $71cdn... not too bad, not sure if them sending standard post and canada post would change things, but a small price to pay for the deal I received.

Should have it on wednesday! Praying it arrives all intact and in one piece! lol

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
@SoDelicious did you get your tracking number from DHL yet? Maybe yours is going with Canada Post? I received a bill from DHL for duties/brokerage fees/customs for $71cdn... not too bad, not sure if them sending standard post and canada post would change things, but a small price to pay for the deal I received.

Should have it on wednesday! Praying it arrives all intact and in one piece! lol

Nope, still haven't received any tracking. :(

I was contacted by Raphael this morning telling me that they couldn't find my address in their system. This is probably what held up my order so I just told them to send it to one of those free PO boxes Canadapost now offers.

I think I should get it by Friday or next Wedensday at the latest.

Also, did you purchase the bubbler kit? I purchased the one without any water piece so this may help with custom fees

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@Doktor Dub

Wait with your order. I'll go to VDNM to ask them whether they will offer the 20% discount around the MJ convention this year again mid of june. May be a good occasion to order the Omni and the Herb Ti?

Doktor Dub

Thanks for taking care, @Hogni ,i appreciate it very much.

Omni is already in my Hands, will post about it in the Dynavap Thread. VDNM don t have the Omi right now and i couldn t wait any longer, needed a new Toy.
- Vaposhops FC Discount helped :-)

I will definetly wait with the Herborizer, would be nice to get a good discount and i think i want the complete Bubbler Package.

Have a great Day, i m already waiting for the end of working day......

Alexis

Thanks for taking care, @Hogni ,i appreciate it very much.

Omni is already in my Hands, will post about it in the Dynavap Thread. VDNM don t have the Omi right now and i couldn t wait any longer, needed a new Toy.
- Vaposhops FC Discount helped :-)

I will definetly wait with the Herborizer, would be nice to get a good discount and i think i want the complete Bubbler Package.

Have a great Day, i m already waiting for the end of working day......

Just check whatever deal VDM are likely to offer against the current price from Lacentrale. It is still only €332 ror the bubbler package, except that is without enail. But shipping is only €15, so a total of €347.50.

VDM dont have the bubbler kit either, just the 2 systems (14 & 18).
So Lacentrale may be the best deal still. Keep us all posted whatever you decide and good luck!

habitat-fc

Hello everybody I was wondering if you can help me, I am going to get a Herborizer ti System and I want to get a Mobius bubbler to complement it. I have narrowed my search down to two pieces, the Nuc or the Ion. But my problem is that these have different ground joints, the Nuc has 14.5 and the Ion is 18.8, so I need to make a decision before I order the system so that I get the correct size.

Does anyone who has used the Herborizer have any recommendations on which Mobius would suit the Herborizer better? This will be for flowers not for dabbing if that helps.

I'm leaning towards the Nuc as the Ion looks a little big on videos but it can be hard to tell until seen in real life lol!

The Nuc is 8" to the top of mouthpiece and 4" wide and the Ion is 9" to the top of mouthpiece and 4" wide. Any help is much appreciated.

habitat-fc,

Carlos8400

They are both the same perc, so what you are asking is basically 14.5 vs 18.8mm...
Just go back one page, all the info about that is there.

Personally i think this is far to much percolation and far to much air space for vapour.

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm with @Carlos8400 ...I had a matrix Ion and found it stripped away a ton of flavor from the vapor. Was amazing for smoking, but I've never gone back to a perc like that for vaping. I now shoot for the lowest diffusion possible, and I stay away from chuggers for personal preference.

mephisto

I just scored a Mobius Nuc to cool my Herborizer. I have a nice dropdown and use the setting of 6. Great flavor, massive clouds that you cannot feel building in your lungs until they max out. I agree that an Ion would be too much barrel and too much perc. The Nuc being much smaller in volume is the perfect water piece for me. Glad to post a photo if that will help you off of the fence........

habitat-fc

Thanks for the quick replies, I am very grateful for your input. I think this is such a great community here on FC.

They are both the same perc, so what you are asking is basically 14.5 vs 18.8mm...
Just go back one page, all the info about that is there.

Personally i think this is far to much percolation and far to much air space for vapour.

Thanks for the reply, maybe you are right, I haven't had lots of experience with vaping through water yet so i am still learning what is best for my needs. I am thinking of getting more than one water tool now, thanks for directing me to the info about 14.5 vs 18.8mm.

I'm with @Carlos8400 ...I had a matrix Ion and found it stripped away a ton of flavor from the vapor. Was amazing for smoking, but I've never gone back to a perc like that for vaping. I now shoot for the lowest diffusion possible, and I stay away from chuggers for personal preference.

Thanks for the reply, what is your favourite water tool for using with the Herborizer to maximise flavour? I am thinking of getting the FC Rattle Can that Carlos8400 recommended.

I just scored a Mobius Nuc to cool my Herborizer. I have a nice dropdown and use the setting of 6. Great flavor, massive clouds that you cannot feel building in your lungs until they max out. I agree that an Ion would be too much barrel and too much perc. The Nuc being much smaller in volume is the perfect water piece for me. Glad to post a photo if that will help you off of the fence........

Thanks mephisto, yeah a photo would be great as I am definitely considering getting the Nuc as I would love a Mobius as I really like the designs they do.

Thanks again everyone you have been so helpful.

habitat-fc,
Reactions: Alexis

Doktor Dub

Why not just go with the Bubbler Package if i may ask?
Reasonably priced and should fit pretty good? I really like the look of the Bubbler and that you can change the Mouthpiece and use a whip if you wish...

@Alexis Thanks for the tip, vaposhop has the Bubbler package plus Nail for 429 Euro - i have a -15% code from them plus free shipping and the Price is very similar...365 with Nail

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
VDM dont have the bubbler kit either, just the 2 systems (14 & 18).
So Lacentrale may be the best deal still. Keep us all posted whatever you decide and good luck!

Not up to now. But they already have the bubbler for the Herborizer (aren't they the same?) and I'm sure they soon will have the sets with bubbler in the next future.
When I'm at VDNM next week I'll ask for it and will report.

@habitat-fc

If you like the Mobius so much why don't you give the clones from StevenLMZ at dhgate a try?

Good proceeded, cheap, well working but less percs than the OG Mobius which is probably better for preserving flavour. I've never used a real Mobius but this was reported in the past.

Take the FC 187 (Mobius sidecar) or the FC-UFO (more versatile)
Steven has the rattle can or the smaller FC 710 as diffusion pumps . Well working small pieces with best profile of flavour. Otherwise you mustn't be disturbed by the rattling of the small glass ball in the dp. It's always clickering when you draw. There are some user - not me - who feel very bothered by that.

Or buy all. Totally still much cheaper than one OG Mobius.

habitat-fc

@Doktor Dub

I can only afford the system at the moment and was going to purchase more glass in a month or so, I just like Mobius glass designs and was interested if they would pair well. Maybe I will end up purchasing the Herborizer bubbler. I already have a D020 D to try the Herborizer with so I can use it when the system arrives.

@Hogni

Thanks for the pointer, I will have a good look through StevenLMZ options now considering they are much more affordable.

Top Bottom