• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued herbalAire

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
That new $170 h3 lite package is super tempting for me. I've was thinking about replacing my 7+ year old unit with an elite, then even more when the h3 came out. I really only use the whip and occasionally direct draw so the h3 lite package looks perfect.

Thanks for posting that @Amoreena

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I almost forgot black friday was coming up. I'll wait and see if they have any kind of sale, but otherwise I've decided to grab the h3 lite. I'm not sure if I'll be happy or sad if it performs the same as my 7+ year old 2.1 I have now. A little of both I think.

StormyPinkness,
Reactions: ataxian

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
A mini Herbalaire would be amazing, same shape just smaller....and why not a micro portable version...but I'm dreaming here!
A little portable HA is a nice dream to have. A little ha you throw your nug in, set the temp, and enjoy the vapor without any effort or technique.

@herbalaire told me "We will be starting our Black Friday to Cyber Monday Sale starting next Thursday. The whole store will be 25% off for the entire weekend." :tup:
Nice! With 25% off it's only $128, I'm so ok with that. I might even consider the elite lite for $187. Not sure I care about digital though and I don't think there's more advantage than that, especially without the air pump. I got really excited for a second when I thought the prices were in cad and it was going to be $98.

bleak

Stoner Gear Peddler
Accessory Maker
I don't think so. It just doesn't come with the pump and bags

Bummer, yeah thats what I figured. The idea of a smaller Herbalaire is nice to dream about though. When attached to smaller bubblers, the HA is a bit top-heavy.

bleak,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
took advantage of the sale to order a replacement moutpiece kit. herbalaire will be back in action! also, my sister mentioned some interest in trying things once the recreational becomes legal shortly. I think the bag is the easiest thing for her to try.

rabblerouser,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
took advantage of the sale to order a replacement moutpiece kit. herbalaire will be back in action! also, my sister mentioned some interest in trying things once the recreational becomes legal shortly. I think the bag is the easiest thing for her to try.
I was thinking the same thing for my parents, they want to try it but they always tell me the story of this one time in high school when it made them feel paranoid and weird. Dealing with devices and plants is more intimidating then just giving someone a clear plastic bag.

StormyPinkness,

Hypno vaper

Hi everyone, just in case you guys have not heard: Sticky Brick has a dry mouthpiece for the Hydro Brick Maxx just in case you don't want to use water. Anyway that dry mouthpiece fits the Herbalaire perfectly. Best mouthpiece I've tried so far. I have the H3 Lite package. Also for an extra treat try the mouthpiece that @DDave makes for the Milaana reduction kit, excellent for the Herbalaire.

Hypno vaper,
Reactions: DDave

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Hi everyone, just in case you guys have not heard: Sticky Brick has a dry mouthpiece for the Hydro Brick Maxx just in case you don't want to use water. Anyway that dry mouthpiece fits the Herbalaire perfectly. Best mouthpiece I've tried so far. I have the H3 Lite package. Also for an extra treat try the mouthpiece that @DDave makes for the Milaana reduction kit, excellent for the Herbalaire.
I'll 2nd this. I have a similar VapeXhale one that pairs perfectly with it, I definitely prefer it over the teflon straws. I love seeing the vapor coming up, it's a bit cooler too.

Hypno vaper

URL]
URL]
URL]
http://imgur.com/a/Np5MA
dcXBPif.jpg

Sorry, I tried following the instructions and still can't get a photo up but here is the link

Modnote: Edited to display image

Last edited by a moderator:

quantumsand

Heya all,

I saw an H3 going for £120 and after reading this thread had my heart set on it, but by the time I went back it was up to £160! Now I can snag an H2.2 for £112 and am wondering if it's worth the extra for the H3. I'm sure either would be an upgrade over my Flowermate! (My other options are an arizer EQ/air, DBV, or going on the waiting list for an HGL)

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Not in my opinion. The H3 we got for my sister-in-law is very nice but I love my H2.2 and wouldn't want to trade it.
I bought an h3 lite during the black Friday sale and I'm still using my 2.1. Can't seem to say goodbye, had it too long now.

Heya all,

I saw an H3 going for £120 and after reading this thread had my heart set on it, but by the time I went back it was up to £160! Now I can snag an H2.2 for £112 and am wondering if it's worth the extra for the H3. I'm sure either would be an upgrade over my Flowermate! (My other options are an arizer EQ/air, DBV, or going on the waiting list for an HGL)
To me the only real benefit is the white teflon piece is more stable on the h3 than the 2.2. Until it heats up it can be kind of wobbly on the 2.2, once it's up to temp though it expands enough to be pretty snug. To be fair I have the 2.1, but I think it's the exact same. I think the crucible design is better overall and gives a bit more convection vs conduction on the h3, not sure if it's enough to notice though. Website says larger bowl too I think? The bowl is already pretty damn big though, it'd be great for a bunch of people or filling bags I guess.

quantumsand

Not in my opinion. The H3 Lite we got for my sister-in-law is very nice but I love my H2.2 and wouldn't want to trade it.

Thanks, so not much benefit in usage?

I bought an h3 lite during the black Friday sale and I'm still using my 2.1. Can't seem to say goodbye, had it too long now.

To me the only real benefit is the white teflon piece is more stable on the h3 than the 2.2. Until it heats up it can be kind of wobbly on the 2.2, once it's up to temp though it expands enough to be pretty snug. To be fair I have the 2.1, but I think it's the exact same. I think the crucible design is better overall and gives a bit more convection vs conduction on the h3, not sure if it's enough to notice though. Website says larger bowl too I think? The bowl is already pretty damn big though, it'd be great for a bunch of people or filling bags I guess.

Have you given it a go yet? Yeah the bigger bowl doesn't matter for me, I usually smoke by myself or with one other person. Do you think the 2.2 is a better option than the others I've mentioned? DBV the one that's been recommended most to me out of those.

quantumsand,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
Thanks, so not much benefit in usage? ...
Don't think so. I haven't used the H3, as we didn't want to turn Christmas dinner into a vape lesson/test for the family.;) My sister-in-law has used mine and is now enjoying hers at home (after a couple of consultation phone calls and viewing YouTube videos--the H3 was packaged with instructions for the Elite model with references to digital displays she doesn't have).

bleak

Stoner Gear Peddler
Accessory Maker
One of my HA's suddenly died... wondering if anyone else has seen this problem? The last few days, I noticed a couple of times when I plugged it in, the green light was flashing very fast (like there was a bad connection somewhere). Kind of a randomized fast flashing light, not the power-out flash. When this happened, I plugged it into a different outlet and that seemed to solve it. That happened twice in the last few days and I thought it was a loose power outlet.

Today when I plug in the unit, the light stays solid red indefinitely, and the unit doesn't warm up at all. Something seriously wrong. Anyone else ever seen this?

bleak,
Top Bottom