1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

herbalAire

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by Hudsonrulez, Nov 9, 2008.

Tags:
  1. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

The 2.2 has been discontinued and the H3 is the new kid.
    Vaporizers.ca has HerbalAire's in stock!
    H3 is $219 plus tax but it is local so no duties.

Hwy420 and Amoreena like this.
  2. herbalaire

herbalaire Well-Known Member Manufacturer

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to drop in and let you all know we will be having our annual 4/20 sale starting Friday the 14th of April and running till the 23rd of April. You can use the promo code "AIRE" to receive 25% OFF our entire store!!!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  3. HengefulOne

HengefulOne Member

just picked up another 2.2 kit for 110$ shipped new, will be using it with my planetvape glass adapter exclusively. Love this unit works like a champ.

4. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

2.2 or H3?

I just seen the H3 Lite (without pump&bags) is 169.95$ and you can get a 25% code until the 23 of April. On top of that you will get 50$ of free accessories and free shipping in north america!

Amoreena, RUDE BOY and FreddieFresh like this.
  5. HengefulOne

HengefulOne Member

2.2 kit with pump from planet of the vapes. Might gift it to my brother as my existing 2.2 still works great, just couldnt pass up the deal.

FreddieFresh, PPN and RUDE BOY like this.
  6. Hwy420

Hwy420 Active Member

Ordered an HA Elite directly from herbalAire: they had a nice deal 25% off.

I was at first going to buy it from planetvape.ca — they had the best price, but they couldn't beat HA's 4/20 deal, they didn't offer any discounts... although their customer service is great, I like that retailer, but... sorry, PlanetVape! THank you, HerbalAire!

StormyPinkness and HengefulOne like this.
  7. StormyPinkness

StormyPinkness Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I've been using my H3 lite and really liking it. I love the crucible design over my 2.2. The teflon part clips onto the top of the crucible which makes it really easy to handle. The deeper crucible is also a huge improvement, I don't have to let it sit there and heat up to get snug so it doesn't just pop right out when I use it. I also got some of the concentrate crucibles with glass beads in them, but I haven't tried them yet. My only complaint is the light is a little bright, otherwise though I love it as much as my 2.2. It's a little more sturdy and the dial looks nicer too. Overall super happy, if I could only have one vape my HA would still be it.

Amoreena likes this.
  8. Amoreena

Amoreena Grown up Flower Child

Thank you for sharing, @StormyPinkness. :tup: I've found myself wondering about getting an H3 eventually though my H2.2 is still going strong. I like the idea of having a better way to remove hot crucibles.

StormyPinkness likes this.
  9. bleak

bleak Well-Known Member

Thought I was the only one :) I've always put stickers on the base to dim the light.

looney2nz and StormyPinkness like this.
  10. looney2nz

looney2nz Research Geek, Mad Scientist

If you use the pump, I suggest getting the high output pump... hopefully they have finally integrated that one so it works with the timer built into the Elite.

StormyPinkness and Amoreena like this.
  11. Amoreena

Thank you for the suggestion, but enjoy the direct draw method only. No use for pumps, bags or digital features of the Elite: when the time comes, will get an H3 Lite. :)

12. herbalaire

herbalaire Well-Known Member Manufacturer

13. HengefulOne

HengefulOne Member

Picked up a Glass 18mm adapter from planet vape Ca and it's a joy to use. The flavor of a glass airpath really adds to the HA experience

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017 at 12:15 PM
    looney2nz likes this.
  14. StormyPinkness

StormyPinkness Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017 at 3:33 PM
    HengefulOne and hoptimum like this.
  15. bobo305

bobo305 Well-Known Member

could you tell me the details on the 18mm adapter? cost? does it release from the chamber without fusing. I know there were problems with it releasing. no problems?

16. HengefulOne

HengefulOne Member

You are correct, though cool link .

Cost alone is about 30$ but got it in a bundled deal with a high output punp for the same price off ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HerbalAire-High-Output-Pump-System-with-planetvape-Water-Adapter-bags-parts/292048782800?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

It will release just fine but the chamber must be heated first. So in short as long as you are fixing to use the thing it works great with no issue.
    Though if you leave it in and let it cool its not coming out till you heat it up :p

You can pick up 14mm one of dhgate for around 8$ though I cant speak to its quality. The PV one is top grade.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2017 at 10:33 PM
  17. Incariol

Incariol Member

I haven't looked into the herbalaire for years, main reason being it was not considered good at direct draw. I've been seeing these mods that people are doing and have realized that's not exactly true or the people on FC wouldn't be doing it, probably.

It's definitely rekindled my interest in the device, I'll have to read back a little.

CalyxSmokr likes this.
  18. Amoreena

FWIW, I consider it good at direct draw. :2c:

19. Incariol

Incariol Member

Do you use a mod or standard fittings,? Is there a difference in models? I'm looking at the h3, but I'd like to get one from the classifieds because I'm crazy cheap.

20. Amoreena

I use standard mouthpieces. The H3 is a little different, as you can see from pictures. I think it may be an improvement, but am very happy with my H2.2 and in no hurry to upgrade to the H3. :)

StormyPinkness, RUDE BOY and Incariol like this.
  21. Incariol

Incariol Member

Yes I think I'd be perfectly happy with a 2.2 given what you've just said and what I'm reading.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017 at 4:36 PM
  22. nicelytoasted

nicelytoasted Vaked Chemist

That misconception was started by those who were fanboys of certain direct draw vapes, and probably never even gave it a chance, imo.

How can a vape be so awesome in 'direct through water' mode, if it can't be excellent in direct draw mode only, to begin with ??

23. hoptimum

hoptimum Well-Known Member

I've been using the HA with the VXL standard dry tube and it works great

Incariol and StormyPinkness like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors