Help with high thc/thca and difference between low and high.

TomBstoned

That's why the skepticism! Its not all like that!
Someone suggested cbd to you after you posting how some strains hit you and it just made perfect sense. I was only suggesting, if you want to try it, the best place I've been able to source it from. It's very effective for many ppl.

TomBstoned,

TomBstoned

My whole thing with buying on the street. Can’t get a bad experience out of my head with laced weed. Plus people here are a little crazy. The market is much higher for weed dipped in embalming fluid. It’s crazy but it’s what many people want. An old friend loved it wouldn’t ever smoke weed without it being dipped. Occasionally with some other drug toonsometbing crazy.
Wow. That's nuts! I didn't really mean on the corner. I'm sorry shits like that for you. Just thinking about that gives me anxiety. I understand your skepticism even more!You need a friend like me.lol
Check this pic. and thread. This year's hemp crop Here in the good old usa! East coast. Vermont. https://reddit.app.link/Nypxc2aoCO

Last edited:
TomBstoned,

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
My whole thing with buying on the street. Can’t get a bad experience out of my head with laced weed. Plus people here are a little crazy. The market is much higher for weed dipped in embalming fluid. It’s crazy but it’s what many people want. An old friend loved it wouldn’t ever smoke weed without it being dipped. Occasionally with some other drug toonsometbing crazy.

that's freakin' crazy. I mean deeply effin' CRAZY. :(

wow.

I would pick up some AC/DC and perhaps some Purple Urkle , GDP or Grape Ape?
I'd blend them together so you're getting more towards 16-18% CBD and perhaps 20% THC, that's a decent 1:1 ratio and dose level. In fact folks tend to do much better blending from a variety of cultivars (more entourage effect, blending combing terpenes, etc.)

looney2nz

I agree. They are in Colorado. I don't want eu industrial hemp cbd. Their cbd iso is excellent! I've tried cbd from bigger companies that cost more. Theirs is legit. The change I've seen in my 79 yr mom are amazing. She has bad arthritis. She uses my tincture 50mg sublingually and a coconut oil salve I make. The salve works quick on her. Myself, I'm an amputee, in a wheelchair. Im amazed at what it's done for me. Phantom limb syndrome sucks..cbd helps alot! I take the same sublingually 50mg. Then I vape it the rest of the day. It works well both..all 3 ways. Obviously faster vaped tho.

Are you making an actual tincture, or an edible oil?
I've never found ANY topical to work on me :(
I'll be ordering some, so we'll find out.
Have you tried their pre-made gel caps?

Mookie0608

that's freakin' crazy. I mean deeply effin' CRAZY. :(

wow.

I would pick up some AC/DC and perhaps some Purple Urkle , GDP or Grape Ape?
I'd blend them together so you're getting more towards 16-18% CBD and perhaps 20% THC, that's a decent 1:1 ratio and dose level. In fact folks tend to do much better blending from a variety of cultivars (more entourage effect, blending combing terpenes, etc.)
I love purple urkle though it’s only been 13.93% thc. I have acdc to and I won’t lie it’s nice but it’s just not reasonable to buy it. I have to smoke or vape a lot of it and we have a 2 ounce limit. I was thinking about trying to find someone that can get acdc and harlequin off the street that maybe more cost effective and I don’t have to worry about my monthly dispensary limit. I have not tried grape ape yet I may if I can get into this dispensary before October the wait list is long. You need to make 1st visit appointments to new dispensaries.

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

How do these tinctures work? Are they the ones you dona few drops under your tongue? Could you use them say in a bath tub? What would I make if I wanted a vape pen?

Mookie0608,

TomBstoned

Are you making an actual tincture, or an edible oil?
I've never found ANY topical to work on me :(
I'll be ordering some, so we'll find out.
Have you tried their pre-made gel caps?
Ya. A tincture with mct and hemp derived terpenes. Abacus terps from ushempcare. Found em on eBay. They have a website. Also listed on leafly. No, I tried their FS Tincture, their 1500mg vape juice and lots of their isolate. I've order their isolate 2 or 3 times. They usually send a 10ml sample of their salve. Diggy Smalls said he bought an 1/8 and they sent him 1. They always send me at least 1. Diggy posted his thoughts on both and loved em.

TomBstoned,

looney2nz

How do these tinctures work? Are they the ones you dona few drops under your tongue? Could you use them say in a bath tub? What would I make if I wanted a vape pen?

Tinctures work primarily through sublingual absorption through the tissue in the mouth.
You'll find most use ethanol, be prepared, the higher proof the ethanol, the more the tincture is likely to burn, so be prepared to dilute. There are some tinctures that use glycerin, which doesn't have the burn problem of the alcohol, but generally also aren't as potent.

Tinctures you want to swish around in your mouth, hold under your tongue for a 15-30 seconds (approx), then you can swallow, whatever isn't absorbed sublingually will be digested and processed by the liver for a little delayed action.

Edible oils, extracting from flowers or adding concentrate, easy to make, as long as your digestion works and you can process edibles (some folks can't)... folks use them sublingually as well, but more happens after digesting what you swallow what you take.

Tinctures generally use a number of drops or an entire dropper.
Your question about using it in the bath, like a bath salt? You could, I'm not sure how that would work... never had good results topically.

Making concentrate (which is what's required for vape pens, regardless of size) is a more involved process, easier if you have the right equipment (there's a thread on FC about 'The Source', check that out).

@TomBstoned is your base alcohol or glycerin? not sure how MCT would blend with either.

looney2nz,

TomBstoned

Tinctures work primarily through sublingual absorption through the tissue in the mouth.
You'll find most use ethanol, be prepared, the higher proof the ethanol, the more the tincture is likely to burn, so be prepared to dilute. There are some tinctures that use glycerin, which doesn't have the burn problem of the alcohol, but generally also aren't as potent.

Tinctures you want to swish around in your mouth, hold under your tongue for a 15-30 seconds (approx), then you can swallow, whatever isn't absorbed sublingually will be digested and processed by the liver for a little delayed action.

Edible oils, extracting from flowers or adding concentrate, easy to make, as long as your digestion works and you can process edibles (some folks can't)... folks use them sublingually as well, but more happens after digesting what you swallow what you take.

Your question about using it in the bath,oike a bath salt? You could, I'm not sure how that would work... never had good results topically.

Making concentrate (which is what's required for vape pens, regardless of size) is a more involved process, easier if you have the right equipment (there's a thread on FC about 'The Source', check that out).

@TomBstoned is your base alcohol or glycerin? not sure how MCT would blend with either.
My base, I assume your asking and isolate if from fullyactivated. Isolate dissolves in mct perfectly. Are you familiar with mct oil? Its Basicially pure saturated fats. Brand I use had c8 and c10. Mct oil is also consider to be very healthy for you. I use sports research organic, non gmo, from coconuts. Almost all tinctures aren't made of high proof alchacol, not anymore, but a few are. Mct and other sublingual tinctures are best held under the tongue for atleast 1 min. 2-3 minutes or longer is ideal. Except alchacol. Not pleasant at all. Cannabinoids are fat soluble. Thc, cbd, cbd..and so on. That's why butter or other fats can be used to extract cannabinoids for edibles. They just need to be decarbed if their not already. Like flower and trim, or shake. Distillate and isolate are already decarboxylated. cbd(active) thc(psychoactive) thca, the acid form isn't psychoactive until it's decarbed. Cbda, same, but not psychoactive, just active. I
I can post links to many, but here's 4 examples from 3 companies. I prefer fullyactivated. The other 2 are from more popular brands. I hope this helps.
mct and distillate timcture:https://www.fullyactivated.net/products/tincture-full-spectrum?variant=26421847177 Mct and cbd:https://www.fullyactivated.net/products/tincture-original
https://www.greenmountaincbd.com/60ml-mct-cbd-oil
Another:https://www.thecbdistillery.com/product/500mg-15ml-cbd-tincture-fullspectrum/

Last edited:
TomBstoned,

Mookie0608

Your question about using it in the bath, like a bath salt? You could, I'm not sure how that would work... never had good results topically.

Screw that im not messing with that crap. If it kills cars and boat motors I’m not putting that crap in my body.

Mookie0608,

TomBstoned

Every link I posted are tinctures using mct oil as the carrier. Full spectrum tincture are made differently by all companies. Many use cbd distillate and the carrier oil. Cbd only tinctures are made made with and isolate and a carrier oil. Many use mct oil. Other oils used are hemp seed, olive oil, etc. As far as not putting that stuff I'm your body. I'm assuming your referring to ethanol?...if you've ever had a beer or a shot of any alcohol, you've had ethanol. @Mookie0608 you can vape cbd isolate all by itself of you want. In a regular vape/wax pen. I suggest you get slab form isolate to vape by itself. It's basically cbd shatter. This https://www.fullyactivated.net/products/99-6-pure-cbd-isolate-in-slab-form

Last edited:
TomBstoned,

Mookie0608

I did not know that at all. I thought ethanol was bad news I remember when they started adding it to gas they promised affordable gas and said it would keep prices low. Next thing boat motors started blowing up literally cars breaking down etc. I don’t really drink anymore though me and alcohol don’t mix well.

Mookie0608,
Reactions: looney2nz

Mookie0608

Talking about tinctures though, is that just another way to use marijuana? It is there a benefit? do the effects last longer then vaping/smoking? I’m getting to the point now where either I’m just used to thc and love it or not sure but I’ll vape all night long every 45 minutes to an hour. After the high starts fading about the pain relief lasts for a good 40 minutes before it starts to wear off and the body buzzing I like to keep it going. Really helps alot. I’m not really sleeping much so I may try blueberry kush or the blackberry kush I just picked up. I think I’m going to make a batch of edibles to but starting with cbd. Last think I need is to feel like I’m dead for 8 hours.

You seem like you know a lot. What would you use say in a bath tub? I take a lot of baths and they help out sit with the pain. If I can put some thc in there that might be an amazing combination.

Mookie0608,

TomBstoned

Talking about tinctures though, is that just another way to use marijuana? It is there a benefit? do the effects last longer then vaping/smoking? I’m getting to the point now where either I’m just used to thc and love it or not sure but I’ll vape all night long every 45 minutes to an hour. After the high starts fading about the pain relief lasts for a good 40 minutes before it starts to wear off and the body buzzing I like to keep it going. Really helps alot. I’m not really sleeping much so I may try blueberry kush or the blackberry kush I just picked up. I think I’m going to make a batch of edibles to but starting with cbd. Last think I need is to feel like I’m dead for 8 hours.

You seem like you know a lot. What would you use say in a bath tub? I take a lot of baths and they help out sit with the pain. If I can put some thc in there that might be an amazing combination.
Ethanol can be hard on engines. Flex fuel vehicles are designed for e85. Otherwise, don't use it in your car. It's tough on the liver too, but it's the alcohol we drink. Cbd works fastest vaped. For baths, they make cbd bath bombs. Like these. Haven't used one, but Wouldn't be opposed.https://www.cbdmd.com/products/cbd-bath-bombs you can legally buy hemp flower online. I haven't yet, but am going to before long. I've heard good reviews about tweedle farms. Ac/dc is $80 an oz. https://tweedlefarms.com

TomBstoned,

Mookie0608

Ethanol can be hard on engines. Flex fuel vehicles are designed for e85. Otherwise, don't use it in your car. It's tough on the liver too, but it's the alcohol we drink. Cbd works fastest vaped. For baths, they make cbd bath bombs. Like these. Haven't used one, but Wouldn't be opposed.https://www.cbdmd.com/products/cbd-bath-bombs you can legally buy hemp flower online. I haven't yet, but am going to before long. I've heard good reviews about tweedle farms. Ac/dc is $80 an oz. https://tweedlefarms.com

How about straight thc oil? Can I make say blueberry kush oil for the tub? Will it get me a body high? Where I’ll have to watch how much I put on or how would it work? I got so much avb saved up I want to do something with it all finally.

Mookie0608,

TomBstoned

How about straight thc oil? Can I make say blueberry kush oil for the tub? Will it get me a body high? Where I’ll have to watch how much I put on or how would it work? I got so much avb saved up I want to do something with it all finally.
I honestly think that would be a waste. Rick Simpson, the inventor of RSO(Rick Simpson Oil) used it topically to cure his skin cancer. https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/what-is-rick-simpson-oil. Your abv can definitely be used tho. Whatcha think about tweedle farms?

TomBstoned,

Mookie0608

I don’t know anything about that. I was thinking not for another way to medicate but more relaxing in the bath not expecting t to make me pain free but maybe if it relaxed my muscles etc more then the bath

Mookie0608,

TomBstoned

I don’t know anything about that. I was thinking not for another way to medicate but more relaxing in the bath not expecting t to make me pain free but maybe if it relaxed my muscles etc more then the bath
Idk why I didn't think about this earlier. I haven't used it, just remembered reading about it. Water soluble CBD isolate.https://healthyhempoil.com/water-soluble-cbd/ I'm sure it's what's in the bath bombs. Thc is fat soluble. It would float on top of the water. Be sticky and nasty. Wouldn't smell great with abv. Most ppl use abv in edibles. @Mookie0608 You don't know a lot about what?

TomBstoned,

Mookie0608

I may have mis understood you about what you said about the cancer oil the guy was using. I’m sorry I know cbd is nice but I think I like thc a lot more for the simple fact the body buzzing I get I don’t know if this is how it feels for everyone or if it just feels better for me like all the pain and aches are melting away and being massaged in a way that feeling alone makes the pain feel a lot better. I just doubled my dose on my purple urkle and it’s still not making me feel that much higher maybe for 5 minutes and the body effect doesn’t even feel as strong not sure if this is what people refer to as needing to switch up strains I been vaping it for at least a month now non stop. Or if I’m just also more used to having life thc in my system because I can still feel the high but st the same time I’ll forget I’m high to it’s not something I think about. Being relaxed and stress free is the only reason I know I’m medicated for sure.

Mookie0608,

TomBstoned

I may have mis understood you about what you said about the cancer oil the guy was using. I’m sorry I know cbd is nice but I think I like thc a lot more for the simple fact the body buzzing I get I don’t know if this is how it feels for everyone or if it just feels better for me like all the pain and aches are melting away and being massaged in a way that feeling alone makes the pain feel a lot better. I just doubled my dose on my purple urkle and it’s still not making me feel that much higher maybe for 5 minutes and the body effect doesn’t even feel as strong not sure if this is what people refer to as needing to switch up strains I been vaping it for at least a month now non stop. Or if I’m just also more used to having life thc in my system because I can still feel the high but st the same time I’ll forget I’m high to it’s not something I think about. Being relaxed and stress free is the only reason I know I’m medicated for sure.
Forget about RSO. I don't think rso would work topically for pain. Orally for sure. One thing I know from how you have described the medicine nj has. it might be grown well, but if Its not as smelly as you know it should be, that usually means it wasn't dried/cured very well. That makes a huge difference in quality. My guess is the terpenes have been seriously degraded. The terps are what make a strain a strain. All thc is the same. Not sure why I'm telling you this. Might just confuse you more. I guess I telling you because your description of their cbd bud was BAD! Old bud like that will be degraded so much. I really reccomend you try cbd from a reputable source. Your dispensaries don't sound very reputable. Your stuck with their high thc bud. You can get much better cbd flower online. Sounds like you like a buzz. But if your outta pain, you know the medicine is working www.tweedlefarms.com can supply excellent hemp flower. Read the descriptions. They talk about terp profile because terps make a big difference! If you know what/how the terps boost the medicinal quality. Thats why I add them. I really don't know how else I can help. If you lived near me. I could help you with excellent flower. Indoor from the Pacific northwest for much less than your paying. But you don't live near me. I really wish I could do more. CBD really works for me. I've been less than half of pain meds I was. I don't wanna take pain meds for recreation. I could if I wanted to, but I'm over opiates. I wanna be completely done with them. I dont know what pain your using thc/cbd for. Myself, I'm 42. I was shot in an accident when I was 14. Hospital for 6 months, intensive care for 2 entire months. Left leg completely amputated. Serious issues with my right hip. Phantom limb syndrome..pain in my amputated leg. Nowx the arthritis is really starting. And some ptsd from the shooting and 2 months in intensive care. It was always loud. Machines beeping, people talking. Other kids yelling out in pain and crying. I still have had dreams about that. All that said, I'm taking less pain meds than ever and CBD is helping me a lot. Thc does too. Helps with sleep more than cbd, but cbd helps with pain and anxiety. It definitely helps with phantom pain too. I've already told you how I use it. I've told you I always add terpenes to my tincture and vape juice. Not because I like to pay $30ml for hemp derived terps and $63 a ml for cannabis derived terps. I do it because it works much better. For me and my mom. She's 79, has bad arthritis and Cbd tincture is helping her alot! You can make some qwet outta your abv and eat or smoke it. I don't really know how else I can help. I learned many years ago pain management means management, not pain obliteration. Theirs pain I just have to live with. Are you not getting the relief you were? Did mj work better, now it's not working so well? @Mookie0608 Do you mind if I ask why your using mmj? Now much your using? What medical issues? That info could help figure out a better option.

TomBstoned,

Mookie0608

Forget about RSO. I don't think rso would work topically for pain. Orally for sure. One thing I know from how you have described the medicine nj has. it might be grown well, but if Its not as smelly as you know it should be, that usually means it wasn't dried/cured very well. That makes a huge difference in quality. My guess is the terpenes have been seriously degraded. The terps are what make a strain a strain. All thc is the same. Not sure why I'm telling you this. Might just confuse you more. I guess I telling you because your description of their cbd bud was BAD! Old bud like that will be degraded so much. I really reccomend you try cbd from a reputable source. Your dispensaries don't sound very reputable. Your stuck with their high thc bud. You can get much better cbd flower online. Sounds like you like a buzz. But if your outta pain, you know the medicine is working www.tweedlefarms.com can supply excellent hemp flower. Read the descriptions. They talk about terp profile because terps make a big difference! If you know what/how the terps boost the medicinal quality. Thats why I add them. I really don't know how else I can help. If you lived near me. I could help you with excellent flower. Indoor from the Pacific northwest for much less than your paying. But you don't live near me. I really wish I could do more. CBD really works for me. I've been less than half of pain meds I was. I don't wanna take pain meds for recreation. I could if I wanted to, but I'm over opiates. I wanna be completely done with them. I dont know what pain your using thc/cbd for. Myself, I'm 42. I was shot in an accident when I was 14. Hospital for 6 months, intensive care for 2 entire months. Left leg completely amputated. Serious issues with my right hip. Phantom limb syndrome..pain in my amputated leg. Nowx the arthritis is really starting. And some ptsd from the shooting and 2 months in intensive care. It was always loud. Machines beeping, people talking. Other kids yelling out in pain and crying. I still have had dreams about that. All that said, I'm taking less pain meds than ever and CBD is helping me a lot. Thc does too. Helps with sleep more than cbd, but cbd helps with pain and anxiety. It definitely helps with phantom pain too. I've already told you how I use it. I've told you I always add terpenes to my tincture and vape juice. Not because I like to pay $30ml for hemp derived terps and $63 a ml for cannabis derived terps. I do it because it works much better. For me and my mom. She's 79, has bad arthritis and Cbd tincture is helping her alot! You can make some qwet outta your abv and eat or smoke it. I don't really know how else I can help. I learned many years ago pain management means management, not pain obliteration. Theirs pain I just have to live with. Are you not getting the relief you were? Did mj work better, now it's not working so well? @Mookie0608 Do you mind if I ask why your using mmj? Now much your using? What medical issues? That info could help figure out a better option.
Their flower may not be the best and I have gotten better options else where like cannatsu from 1 place was fresher smelled better looked better and cbd/thc content was like doubled as I’m something like 15.79% cbd 9.87% thc compared to about 6.04% cbd 4.92 thc. As far as the high thc strains go though there’s nona. If selection but it sounds about right that most strains available won’t hwlp with pain. Cbd in New Jersey is basically just for seizures. Stuff like canna-tSu acdc and Haley’s commet. Acdc though works pretty good but I gotta smoke a lot of it and I would be better growing it my self but I can’t. I’ll go through an ounce in a few days. Not joking when I say That and smoking beats vaping 100% for that strain even though it’s taste is awful, and harlequin both worked decently but, no matter how much I vaped or smoked I’ll feel it but it’s nit the body buzz purple urkle gives me. Finally decided to try a large dose tonight of it and I almost got the same kind of high I originally got from it. Those 2 strains though to my understanding are the only cbd strains for pain that my state offers or cannatonic but im not driving 2 hours for it unless I would get lucky and they’ll give me the “welfare pricing”. Not joking there is a discount for it. Both strains tried worked though but I know the harlequin was not high grade by no means. The others available not so much and according to Leafly there not for pain they were more for kids with seizures now though with the new conditions added we are starting to see more strains pop up. The program is going to get real bad real quick though unless dispensaries decent size start popping up fast or current ones expanding or no one will be able to buy weed. There struggling to serve an extra 45,000 people. Think they went from like 9,000 people to like 53,000 over with 5 new conditions added and another 42 or so pending towards end of year with an estimate of 65% of the population of the state to qualify then at some point by January 1st 2019 recreational pot. If they can’t keep up with the demand now and are struggling plus there is a quarter ounce limit now or a half ounce at another place and the struggle is still real to the point it may go down to 8ths. I tried saying they should at least grow blue dream so they will always have that and blueberry kush since both produce in large numbers over night (figuratively), and maybe better inform people that strains below 20% can still work magic. That stuff unless it’s sour banana sherbet will sell before it’s even done curing. I like blackberry kush, and that’s a prime example of a strain that you need a flexible job if you work were you can just leave work when ever to get it before it sells out. Its gone that day and they have a large batch of it. I got down there that morning they listed t as back and they were already running low, but people tend do buy a half ounce-1 oz.

Strain wise though see I know this is a problem right now when I’m high I tend to be worse writing these threads we always get weird ones. We don’t have Jack Herer we have jack 22 that was clone or ohento type or something and they list Jack Herer as the only parent or what ever. Yet we still can’t get any classics outside of blue dream and blueberry kush like an afghani, northern lights, skunk, kush not that wanna be garbage they grow now called kush 1 kush 2 kush 3 and so on. Yet I’ll use my purple urkle as an example it’s only 13.93% thc they can’t even get it up to 18 if they tried, and that seems to be the average for that strain if I’m wording this correctly pre grown or made by a big company and the store just sells it already cured etc like out west. Same thing with the one place that has gorilla glue number 4 it’s like 14% thc I’m used to seeing 24-28%.

Mookie0608,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I don’t even believe in cbd purchased outside a dispensary. I believe it’s all a scam.
Sorry . . . but reputable companies are out there . .. . and they produce medicine with purity that cannot be found on the local level.
I don’t know maybe but I still believe there just scamming people. That it these laws are too freaking confusion and stupid. Keep seeing ads from federal government telling people weed is not legal all cbd oils at vape shops are fakes.
Not sure what planet you are on . .. but I'm really glad I'm not with you. Pure, anhydrous, crystalin, CBD Isolate is the best and easily obtainable from reputable sources.

t-dub,

looney2nz

My base, I assume your asking and isolate if from fullyactivated. Isolate dissolves in mct perfectly. Are you familiar with mct oil? Its Basicially pure saturated fats. Brand I use had c8 and c10. Mct oil is also consider to be very healthy for you. I use sports research organic, non gmo, from coconuts. Almost all tinctures aren't made of high proof alchacol, not anymore, but a few are. Mct and other sublingual tinctures are best held under the tongue for atleast 1 min. 2-3 minutes or longer is ideal. Except alchacol. Not pleasant at all. Cannabinoids are fat soluble. Thc, cbd, cbd..and so on. That's why butter or other fats can be used to extract cannabinoids for edibles. They just need to be decarbed if their not already. Like flower and trim, or shake. Distillate and isolate are already decarboxylated. cbd(active) thc(psychoactive) thca, the acid form isn't psychoactive until it's decarbed. Cbda, same, but not psychoactive, just active. I
I can post links to many, but here's 4 examples from 3 companies. I prefer fullyactivated. The other 2 are from more popular brands. I hope this helps.
mct and distillate timcture:https://www.fullyactivated.net/products/tincture-full-spectrum?variant=26421847177 Mct and cbd:https://www.fullyactivated.net/products/tincture-original
https://www.greenmountaincbd.com/60ml-mct-cbd-oil
Another:https://www.thecbdistillery.com/product/500mg-15ml-cbd-tincture-fullspectrum/

OK, my experience is that the definition of a tincture is that it used ethanol or glycerin.

I know what MCT is.

I consider MCT to be an edible oil you can use to transport cannabinoids, which you can use sublingually.
I'd be curious if anyone has done a comparison of sublingual efficacy between an ethanol tincture and an MCT sublingual edible oil? Clearly you're having to hold it longer in the mouth to increase uptake, so I'll wager it's not as effective.

I've bookmarked the page on water soluble CBD... that should be interesting.

Yes, I'm well aware of how you strip the carbon ring.

@Mookie0608 look, you have complained about anxiety from the cannabis you have access to, I've told you how to deal with that. Your best bet is to mix strains, and have PLENTY of CBD in that mix to modulate the THC and stop anxiety attacks. PERIOD. Do that up front, or start carrying peppercorns in your pocket :(

I think making concentrate oil is fine if you have the right equipment (I gave a pointer to one in the last day), but I think adding that to a bath would be an utter waste of concentrate. The bath bombs that were recommended will probably do more.

p.s. you SUCK Chris Christie!!!

Last edited:
looney2nz,
Reactions: C No Ego

C No Ego

tincture acts like vaping does as a reactive oxygen species in your body... the alcohol opens the linings in your mouth to instantly start absorbing the cannabinoids into Bile acids... so, tincture will be instant onset just like vaping... like @looney2nz mentioned, the cannabinoids that do not mingle into Bile will go through first pass metabolism in your liver and feed your endocannabinid system more long term while the initial bile metabolized cannabinoids wear out in effects sooner... use whole black peppercorn to increase any cannabis dose too... peppercorns add extra beta caryophyllene to the metabolic process and this increase the time of bio-activity of the cannabinoids...
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bile+acid+and+cannabinoids&t=ffcm&atb=v62-6__&ia=web

C No Ego,
Reactions: looney2nz

Mookie0608

Yeah I get it. Just getting tired of feeling like I keep waisting money. I though the mb2 machine would work the way I was hoping. Acdc is amazing don’t get me wrong there but no matter how much I smoke or how little of it I mix with thc I don’t get a strong body high and I think that’s what I’m after. Just say I tried cbd isolate what’s to say it’s going to work the way I would expect it to? If I need to smoke cbd to get the best possible pain relief and vaping doesn’t not even compare. Just vaping in general even thc I’m probably better off taken the dangerous route and smoking. I vape at 390 most nights so I get a nice mellow high, but when I crank up to 410-420 you feel it. The pain relief is powerful but so is the high. No matter how much I vape acdc unless it’s on 420 The pain relief is not as powerful. I’m finding with some a lot of strains even some sativas lately I need to vape on that 390 if I want powerful pain relief or better yet above 400 but then I can feel it pain relief is better but you know it as well. I hate to say it but I think I just need that intense high even from cbd strains just to feel it more in my legs and as pain relief. I’ll try to vape on 360-365 I can feel it I will get high but it’s so much more mild in my head and barely noticeable in my body. Crank it up to high temps and I can feel the pain relief. So if I need high temps for even acdc to really work as a powerful pain relief how is isolate going to help me? The one thing I do is keep a log and it seems like indicas control my anxiety very well except for the taffie I had. I mixed acdc pure cbd with purple urkle blueberry kush and one other strain and I literally did not even get a buzz. Im after the body buzz to as I said before it feels amazing. I get the couch lock but I can also still walk around fine may get a little dizzy and in the beginning the bulk of my problem along with being new to marijuana was mixing it with some sort of blood thinner that is what was making my highs horrible and making me feel like blacking our and like I’m drunk. Stopped taken that I get less anxious I’m more calm and very happy and stress free. Most of all I don’t feel like I’m tripping out or blacking out. I can still get anxiety from weed but not that way I used too and some strains calm me right down compared to a strain like sour og or jack that will wire me up and send me into a panick attack purple urkle and a few others calmed me right down. Maybe get more lazy and careless but completely calm as can be and nothing can get me worked up or mad. As a matter of fact I had a panick attack driving the other day and got lost vaped a little indica and that calmed me right down and mellowed me out.

Last edited:
Mookie0608,
Top Bottom