Help with high thc/thca and difference between low and high.

Mookie0608

How is the Jack Herer? I’m wondering how jack 22 compares to it. I’m not sensitive to caffeine, but I do get wired up from it. I had a small dose of sour og and couldn’t even sit still. But I can use something to get me out of my moods and panicked attacks. Plus a little motivated to get out and not be lazy. I just picked up blue dream so I’ll see how that goes soon.

Mookie0608,
Reactions: shredder

shredder

How is the Jack Herer? I’m wondering how jack 22 compares to it. I’m not sensitive to caffeine, but I do get wired up from it. I had a small dose of sour og and couldn’t even sit still. But I can use something to get me out of my moods and panicked attacks. Plus a little motivated to get out and not be lazy. I just picked up blue dream so I’ll see how that goes soon.

Jack herer is a nice easy going sativa. I've never tried jack 22.

I find blue dream to be very relaxing, I even get sleepy from it after a couple hours or so.

For motivation, I like green crack and columbian gold. Both in small amounts if you want to get something done. Adding CBD's can help motivation as well as make physical type work easier, and for me mental clarity.

shredder,
Reactions: Squiby

Mookie0608

Yeah but I’m finding that CBDa suck now for the main purpose that they work not perfect but I don’t get High unless it’s shark shock. Still trying to figure that one out on how you can get super high on it. Only got like .37% more cbd then thca though

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

I hear you there no. I got extra large hands. I have always had the plus version iPhone but decided to get the x and see if it’s easier keeping in pocket. I’m used to the bigger screens.

Mookie0608,

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist

@Mookie0608 the single best thing for your moods and panic attacks?
CBD. Works on depression and anxiety!!!

Do NOT do a highTHC strain without using some CBD to modulate it and fend off panic attacks.

Did you try an 8:1 or 4:1 CBD:THC strain (Cannatonic)? Even a 1:1 like Pennywise?

looney2nz,
Reactions: t-dub

TomBstoned

Jack Herer wouldn't be for you. Its a sativa that will get you moving to much. With what you just said, it's not your style. Leafly has it pretty much correct in their breakdown.

TomBstoned,

TomBstoned

@Mookie0608 the single best thing for your moods and panic attacks?
CBD. Works on depression and anxiety!!!

Do NOT do a highTHC strain without using some CBD to modulate it and fend off panic attacks.

Did you try an 8:1 or 4:1 CBD:THC strain (Cannatonic)? Even a 1:1 like Pennywise?
Yes. CBD is amazing. Make my own salve, tincture with hemp derived terps. and vape juice with Hemp or cannabis derived terps. I bought an ounce of cbd Isolate on 420 for $382.50 $13.66 a gram/1000mg. I buy from www.fullyactivated.net code 10offanytime for 10% off non sale items. Check out the last few post in this thread from.http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/official-cbd-discussion-thread.25801/page-5#post-1281629

TomBstoned,

Mookie0608

Yeah I’m not going to lie though I can use motivation and some energy just not like wired up on coke where I have the energy but also have slthaf sugar high going as well. Coca-cola coke by the way not the snow. So some motivation and energy to be productive is not a bad thing. I barely have the energy to go for walks like I used to. Indicas are kind to me they give the the feeling I desire but I tend to use them during the day and find myself not couch locked but more of fk it I’m relaxing tomorrow’s another day I’m pain free that’s all that matters. Pain free with the motivation and energy without being to much like drinking 2-3 fountain sodas.

Mookie0608,

TomBstoned

Yeah I’m not going to lie though I can use motivation and some energy just not like wired up on coke where I have the energy but also have slthaf sugar high going as well. Coca-cola coke by the way not the snow. So some motivation and energy to be productive is not a bad thing. I barely have the energy to go for walks like I used to. Indicas are kind to me they give the the feeling I desire but I tend to use them during the day and find myself not couch locked but more of fk it I’m relaxing tomorrow’s another day I’m pain free that’s all that matters. Pain free with the motivation and energy without being to much like drinking 2-3 fountain sodas.
Check out fullyactivated. Their pure isolate comes in powder and slab form. Its $20 a gram, cheaper in bulk! I've posted plenty about it here! Coupon takes 10% off. Did you look at Diggy Smalls post?

TomBstoned,

Mookie0608

I’m not thrilled on doing that man to be honest I don’t even believe in cbd purchased outside a dispensary. I believe it’s all a scam. I’m not calling cbd a scam just as an example vape shops sell cbd oil and I don’t need to present my card. If I go get cbd oil with out any thc in it or trace amounts from the dispensary you need a card, and the dispensary told me think about it how are they able to even sell you cbd oil even if it were legal? They still need cannabis to make it that requires proper licensing from the state and it costs millions to get the approvals and keep the licenses annually. You get cbd from cannabis, if your not an authorized dispensary then it’s illegal to sell and grow marijuana. Even if they don’t make it there and they buy from a supplier that’s still technically against the law for for procession and intent to distribute an federally illegal drug. It makes sense I don’t know if there is any truth behind it though. Plus I can goto the vape shop and get a fairly large amount for like $10-$15.

Mookie0608,
Reactions: analytika

TomBstoned

I’m not thrilled on doing that man to be honest I don’t even believe in cbd purchased outside a dispensary. I believe it’s all a scam. I’m not calling cbd a scam just as an example vape shops sell cbd oil and I don’t need to present my card. If I go get cbd oil with out any thc in it or trace amounts from the dispensary you need a card, and the dispensary told me think about it how are they able to even sell you cbd oil even if it were legal? They still need cannabis to make it that requires proper licensing from the state and it costs millions to get the approvals and keep the licenses annually. You get cbd from cannabis, if your not an authorized dispensary then it’s illegal to sell and grow marijuana. Even if they don’t make it there and they buy from a supplier that’s still technically against the law for for procession and intent to distribute an federally illegal drug. It makes sense I don’t know if there is any truth behind it though. Plus I can goto the vape shop and get a fairly large amount for like $10-$15.
Really. Its produced from industrial hemp. I'm fairly knowledgable about it. Many states have pilot programs for industrial hemp. Its cool. I was just giving you an option. Your welcome to spend your money anyway you want. I can tell you, it is real, and it's legal. There is no thc in it. Not every state has dispensaries either. Like mine for one.

TomBstoned,
Reactions: Vaporware

Mookie0608

Gotcha I’m just careful with buying stuff online I know nothing about. There’s so many protein powder rips off too I’m just using as an example. I just don’t get how cbd oil can be legal the vape shop by me calls it pure cbd oil but it does have thc in it as well.

Mookie0608,

TomBstoned

Its legal, industrial hemp is any cannabis strain, or product that has .3% thc. This is a HUGE industry. Cbd has helped me immensely. I use it daily and just finished making a 3000mg tincture. I know there are ripoffs online. But the product and company I refered to is excellent. You may not care, but here's a link to a thread here. Diggy Smalls just bought 3.5g from my referral. Macbill has a good post too. Just promoting a company I truley believe in and trust. I don't know the owners, Courtney and Ken personally but I've corresponded with her a lot. And the price is excellent!
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/official-cbd-discussion-thread.25801/page-5#post-1281629

TomBstoned,

TomBstoned

Gotcha I’m just careful with buying stuff online I know nothing about. There’s so many protein powder rips off too I’m just using as an example. I just don’t get how cbd oil can be legal the vape shop by me calls it pure cbd oil but it does have thc in it as well.
The reason your dispensary told you that is, either their just ignorent, or of course have a vested interest in you buying there. Or both.lol

TomBstoned,

Mookie0608

I don’t know maybe but I still believe there just scamming people. That it these laws are too freaking confusion and stupid. Keep seeing ads from federal government telling people weed is not legal all cbd oils at vape shops are fakes. I can believe that considering going by price I could probably get an ounce of cbd oil for $40. It just doesn’t make sense at all. If I make oil out of my acdc or shark shock that’s illegal to sell it’s still pot I could be wrong but I thought hemp was still pot but basically without thc, I’ll use acdc as an example. It’s against the law for just say star bucks to sell that strain it’s not “pot”. It’s “hemp” so I can’t see how there’s so much legal cbd especially when u got the government warning you it’s not legitimate if it does not require a medical card or recreational states.

Mookie0608,
Reactions: analytika

TomBstoned

0714182117_zps4pwf0hx8.jpg
I'm not trying to sell ya shit bro. There are grey areas about hemp and tons of misconceptions! There are 35 states that have pilot programs. There are millions and millions of acres of hemp being grown across this country. Their are hemp strains now that have very high levels of cbd, look amazing, smell amazing, and have .3% thc. Dosent look anything like 'industrial hemp' but qualify. The bud we get now definitely dosent look like it did in the 70s. Hemp is follow closely behind. I personally know a hemp grower. High thc bud or products can only be legally sold in the state they were grown in. Sucks huh? But, hemp can be grown legally, much easier licensing in medical states. And protected under the Farm Bill. Then can be sold outside the state it's grown in, outside the country it's grown in. You can research the Farm Bill too if your interested. I'm not bullshitting you man! If you want to try cbd, don't be afraid. If you order isolate. I've already told you my favorite. Have a look around here. Don't worry. It isn't the farm bill. http://kcur.org/post/year-s-farm-bill-could-deliver-new-yet-old-crop-us-agriculture-hemp#stream/0

TomBstoned,

Mookie0608

Yeah I agree with you there. The thc percentages maybe higher now but street quality back then was better then today’s medicinal. That’s another one for America though the best weed is not from here. Compared though to some high quality weed I seen on the streets a lot of the stuff the dispensaries have seen like mids. Don’t get me wrong my purple urkle has purple in it a lot of it but I also seen same buds with deep tones of purples and have strong grape/berry smell. Mine smells more like spices with a hint of berry.

Mookie0608,

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
waving...

so yes, there are PLENTY of snake oil salesmen/women out there selling bogus product.

but not all of them. there are some reputable operations (CWBotanicals, the Stanley Bros out of CO).

that said, until we have sufficient quantity of domestically grown organic hemp, I do not like stuff sourced from out of the country that is industrial hemp... we know nothing about if it was used for remediation, etc.

Plenty of cannabis varietals to fill the bill.

Nah they don’t have it here.

Acdc, shark shock, harlequin. Canna-tsu, and Haley’s commet.

check the labs for each of these and grab the one that's highest in CBD. AC/DC has been the highest CBD:THC ratio I've seen, but if it's a 20:1 grow (phenotype variables) it may not have enough THC to help the CBD with pain. I've used all of these save Haley's comet and Shark Shock.

Check out fullyactivated. Their pure isolate comes in powder and slab form. Its $20 a gram, cheaper in bulk! I've posted plenty about it here! Coupon takes 10% off. Did you look at Diggy Smalls post?

Have you found this stuff to work orally or sublingually? Is it best vaporized?

looney2nz,

TomBstoned

Yeah I agree with you there. The thc percentages maybe higher now but street quality back then was better then today’s medicinal. That’s another one for America though the best weed is not from here. Compared though to some high quality weed I seen on the streets a lot of the stuff the dispensaries have seen like mids. Don’t get me wrong my purple urkle has purple in it a lot of it but I also seen same buds with deep tones of purples and have strong grape/berry smell. Mine smells more like spices with a hint of berry.
Ya. Seems like NJ medical is lacking. Way ahead of Indiana tho.lol Why u going to a dispensary then. U just not know anyone anymore? U got ur card, but dosent mean you have to go to a dispensary if your not happy. I think I remember someone mentioning GG4. Last GG 4 I had was sick!..now, remember, I'm in a red state. Anyway, I was in my van in driveway in the behind my house. Mom was 75 feet away. I opened my jar, which had 2g's maybe and started scissoring a bit to roll one. Moms not fast, but before I even started to twist it, she had gone thru the house, opened the door and says "hey"..ya.."I can smell that out front"! Today's bud is substantially better than anything i had in Amsterdam in the 90's.

TomBstoned,

Mookie0608

Ya. Seems like NJ medical is lacking. Way ahead of Indiana tho.lol Why u going to a dispensary then. U just not know anyone anymore? U got ur card, but dosent mean you have to go to a dispensary if your not happy. I think I remember someone mentioning GG4. Last GG 4 I had was sick!..now, remember, I'm in a red state. Anyway, I was in my van in driveway in the behind my house. Mom was 75 feet away. I opened my jar, which had 2g's maybe and started scissoring a bit to roll one. Moms not fast, but before I even started to twist it, she had gone thru the house, opened the door and says "hey"..ya.."I can smell that out front"! Today's bud is substantially better than anything i had in Amsterdam in the 90's.

My whole thing with buying on the street. Can’t get a bad experience out of my head with laced weed. Plus people here are a little crazy. The market is much higher for weed dipped in embalming fluid. It’s crazy but it’s what many people want. An old friend loved it wouldn’t ever smoke weed without it being dipped. Occasionally with some other drug toonsometbing crazy.

Mookie0608

Acdc is the highes it’s like 16.50% cbd and .075 thca. Most of them strains they should have to pay you to get them that’s how bad they are or garbage literally. 2 of them strains sit on shelves for over a year in plastic and wind up getting moldy and yet they still sell them and another one does not work period because it’s like straight up 6% cbd 4% thc the shark shock is like 9.53% cbd 8.92% thc and surprisingly gets you very stoned if smoked enough

Mookie0608,

TomBstoned

waving...

so yes, there are PLENTY of snake oil salesmen/women out there selling bogus product.

but not all of them. there are some reputable operations (CWBotanicals, the Stanley Bros out of CO).

that said, until we have sufficient quantity of domestically grown organic hemp, I do not like stuff sourced from out of the country that is industrial hemp... we know nothing about if it was used for remediation, etc.

Plenty of cannabis varietals to fill the bill.

check the labs for each of these and grab the one that's highest in CBD. AC/DC has been the highest CBD:THC ratio I've seen, but if it's a 20:1 grow (phenotype variables) it may not have enough THC to help the CBD with pain. I've used all of these save Haley's comet and Shark Shock.

Have you found this stuff to work orally or sublingually? Is it best vaporized?
I agree. They are in Colorado. I don't want eu industrial hemp cbd. Their cbd iso is excellent! I've tried cbd from bigger companies that cost more. Theirs is legit. The change I've seen in my 79 yr mom are amazing. She has bad arthritis. She uses my tincture 50mg sublingually and a coconut oil salve I make. The salve works quick on her. Myself, I'm an amputee, in a wheelchair. Im amazed at what it's done for me. Phantom limb syndrome sucks..cbd helps alot! I take the same sublingually 50mg. Then I vape it the rest of the day. It works well both..all 3 ways. Obviously faster vaped tho.

Last edited:
TomBstoned,
Reactions: looney2nz

TomBstoned

Acdc is the highes it’s like 16.50% cbd and .075 thca. Most of them strains they should have to pay you to get them that’s how bad they are or garbage literally. 2 of them strains sit on shelves for over a year in plastic and wind up getting moldy and yet they still sell them and another one does not work period because it’s like straight up 6% cbd 4% thc the shark shock is like 9.53% cbd 8.92% thc and surprisingly gets you very stoned if smoked enough
That's why the skepticism! Its not all like that!

TomBstoned,
Top Bottom