Help with high thc/thca and difference between low and high.

Mookie0608

hey guys I apologize if I asked this already but I would like to know about thca/thc in New Jersey our strains are all thca by current law. I really want to try a few other strains out there but the most I had so far is 13.93%. Prior to that it was 10%. I have black water and I also would like to try blackberry kush, and for the Sativas there all 17% and up. Hybrids are typically 22%-29% thca and up to 1% thc. I have really been enjoying purple urkle that is the 13.93%, and I’m hoping I’ll find it with a higher thc content some day. Your not supposed to but if these prices don’t become affordable I may grow my own stash of what I like. I also really want to try northern lights as well even though it’s only available on the street.

How exactly does thc percentage work? My concern is I look to deep into things and I’m turn get my self worked up. I’m nervous about trying some of these 17s and strains in the 20s for thca. I vape pure thc all night but during the day I don’t. I’m worried that even a small dose will do me in fast, and could be a much different type of high. A few friends of mentioned I really should be taken something with a minimum of 18% thc for chronic pain. I stray away from Sativa s as well because I’m not sure how I would handle “cerebral” and euphoria. Most of the sativas I could get my hands in just seem like there for depression and always say they cause very intense euphoria and long lasting waves of cerebral effects.

I apologize I log I’m not making any sense I just would like to know how exactly thc works and is it more potent with stronger effects in the high itself the higher the thc when mixed with the right terpenses? If the pain relief would be so much better to then that’s great but even though weed won’t kill you being to high is not always fun either.

shredder

hey guys I apologize if I asked this already but I would like to know about thca/thc in New Jersey our strains are all thca by current law. I really want to try a few other strains out there but the most I had so far is 13.93%. Prior to that it was 10%. I have black water and I also would like to try blackberry kush, and for the Sativas there all 17% and up. Hybrids are typically 22%-29% thca and up to 1% thc. I have really been enjoying purple urkle that is the 13.93%, and I’m hoping I’ll find it with a higher thc content some day. Your not supposed to but if these prices don’t become affordable I may grow my own stash of what I like. I also really want to try northern lights as well even though it’s only available on the street.

How exactly does thc percentage work? My concern is I look to deep into things and I’m turn get my self worked up. I’m nervous about trying some of these 17s and strains in the 20s for thca. I vape pure thc all night but during the day I don’t. I’m worried that even a small dose will do me in fast, and could be a much different type of high. A few friends of mentioned I really should be taken something with a minimum of 18% thc for chronic pain. I stray away from Sativa s as well because I’m not sure how I would handle “cerebral” and euphoria. Most of the sativas I could get my hands in just seem like there for depression and always say they cause very intense euphoria and long lasting waves of cerebral effects.

I apologize I log I’m not making any sense I just would like to know how exactly thc works and is it more potent with stronger effects in the high itself the higher the thc when mixed with the right terpenses? If the pain relief would be so much better to then that’s great but even though weed won’t kill you being to high is not always fun either.

How the"thc" works is a personal thing. The thc, CBD ratios along with maybe 70 other cannabinoids combined with the terpenes become the soup we inhale.

I suggest reading about a strain before buying and go from there. I would not get too hung up on the numbers. Sampling and going slow might be the way to go.

I grow myself and have 6-8 strains at any one time. To me my strongest strain has tested at 16% thc, and I have some that tested at nearly 30% that does not seem as strong. I believe my perception is terpene related, rather than thc numbers.

If you find a strain you like a lot, research the terpenes to find other strains with those terpenes for somewhat similar results. And as you use, don't be surprised if herb you once thought was too strong becomes just right as you gain experience. If it's still too strong, use less.

C No Ego

generally you adjust per strain... dose into a strain to determine effects. you can titirate your cannabis dosing too using whole black peppercorn... the beta caryophyllene in it adds to the metabolism of cannabis and how effective the process is.

TomBstoned

THCa is the non psychoactive form of THC. Thca needs heat to decarb it, so it's psychoactive. So. that said, thc is thc. Exactly the same from every strain, indica or sativa. There are other cannabinoids too, but thc and cbd being the most prevalent and poular. What defines one strain from another are the terpenes. Ofcourse thc content does play a huge role, but terpenes are what make a strain a strain. Exactly as shredder said. A strain that has 15% thc and a killer terp profile..smells DANK can blow a strain with 25% thc and a crappy terp profile away. Terps are lost in drying, and other way. But terpenes make a HUGE difference. I've been smoking dank for years before med mj started in Cali. I smoke NL in Amsterdam in the 90's and brought back NL5 x haze seeds from sensi seed bank. Dont let these uninformed bud tenders stear you away from amazing strains that you might totally love! If it sounds, smells, looks good and you wanna try it...try it! I smoked every possible strain I could find in Amsterdam, and am very glad I did. Try one out for euphoric effects. You'll prolly love it.

Mookie0608

Makes sense. Would be nice if it was a requirement to also do a terpene profile and at least have it listed on the paper for each strain they give out. I’m going crazy trying to find anything about terpenes in each strain. Boston labs or what ever they are don’t have profiles for every strain, and I have found with a handful of strains I tried looking up no 2 are the same. Blueberry kush I believe is one that 2 tests had totally different results. So that leaves me stuck when there only seems to be 2 sites I can find and both are not really helpful on trying to figure out exactly what terpenes are in strains I’m looking at. Still a little sceptical even with the thc profile from dispensaries in New Jersey. They all only did 1 test. I’ll use blueberry kush as an example it’s ancient here and I find it hard to believe 7 years later it still has the same thc content of 16%. I asked the place about it and they said it’s a guideline but does not matter. Thc does and cbd does not go up and down like that in drastic moves though I’m by opinion it does if one grow could be better then the other or one grower is less experienced and the other is good, and you could wind up with 2 different results. Just like I really find it hard to believe anyone knows how to grow OG Kush the right way here and the few dispensaries have a hard time growing strains like true og or others with OG Kush background. Yet blueberry kush is very popular here’s and if I’m wording it correctly it’s a cross of blueberry and OG Kush. Another prime example I’ll use but maybe New Jersey is just causing problems for dispensaries because nobody has a strain that has a high thc limit the highest I believe is 1.50% thc. We have a 10% max limit on thc. So it’s all thca maybe there’s a difference in a grow because of it. I really want to see strains like northern lights, purple arrow, mazar etc no one has them. All the thca contents are low like blue berry kush for example is about 16.50% yet I know people that get it very common on the west coast with actually 20%+ thc or another good example my Purple Urkle is 13.93%. I had it in other states over 20% and the average seemed to be between 18.5-21%. Or one dispensary in particular Girl Scout cookies is like 14% I usually see it in the mid 20s. Down at my summer condo the 2 dispensaries that have it but non grow it it’s about 28% thc. The blueberry kush was about 27% here it’s much less and in the form of thca, and to my understanding just say 15% thca does not equate to 15% thc it’s going to be less.

Mookie0608,
Reactions: shredder

TomBstoned

Makes sense. Would be nice if it was a requirement to also do a terpene profile and at least have it listed on the paper for each strain they give out. I’m going crazy trying to find anything about terpenes in each strain. Boston labs or what ever they are don’t have profiles for every strain, and I have found with a handful of strains I tried looking up no 2 are the same. Blueberry kush I believe is one that 2 tests had totally different results. So that leaves me stuck when there only seems to be 2 sites I can find and both are not really helpful on trying to figure out exactly what terpenes are in strains I’m looking at. Still a little sceptical even with the thc profile from dispensaries in New Jersey. They all only did 1 test. I’ll use blueberry kush as an example it’s ancient here and I find it hard to believe 7 years later it still has the same thc content of 16%. I asked the place about it and they said it’s a guideline but does not matter. Thc does and cbd does not go up and down like that in drastic moves though I’m by opinion it does if one grow could be better then the other or one grower is less experienced and the other is good, and you could wind up with 2 different results. Just like I really find it hard to believe anyone knows how to grow OG Kush the right way here and the few dispensaries have a hard time growing strains like true og or others with OG Kush background. Yet blueberry kush is very popular here’s and if I’m wording it correctly it’s a cross of blueberry and OG Kush. Another prime example I’ll use but maybe New Jersey is just causing problems for dispensaries because nobody has a strain that has a high thc limit the highest I believe is 1.50% thc. We have a 10% max limit on thc. So it’s all thca maybe there’s a difference in a grow because of it. I really want to see strains like northern lights, purple arrow, mazar etc no one has them. All the thca contents are low like blue berry kush for example is about 16.50% yet I know people that get it very common on the west coast with actually 20%+ thc or another good example my Purple Urkle is 13.93%. I had it in other states over 20% and the average seemed to be between 18.5-21%. Or one dispensary in particular Girl Scout cookies is like 14% I usually see it in the mid 20s. Down at my summer condo the 2 dispensaries that have it but non grow it it’s about 28% thc. The blueberry kush was about 27% here it’s much less and in the form of thca, and to my understanding just say 15% thca does not equate to 15% thc it’s going to be less.
Man, your driving yourself nut over this. I get what your saying. Are you not getting the desired effect from your medicine? THC is activated thca. not sure, but the reason for that limit is probably for edibles. Thca, if eaten isn't psychoactive. Eating dried bud from your dispensary wouldn't get ya high. Need heat to activate the thc. Look up decarbing. As for growers in NJ. Your probably right, they probably aren't on the level of CO, CA, OR, WA but different phenotypes of the same strain will have different levels of cannabinoids and terpenes. I'm smoke amazing indoor west coast bud. I never know the thca content. Indoor grower/caregiver dosent have it tested. Just be happy you don't live in a RED state like I currently do. I have zero probs getting excellent medicine. I dont have quite the selection to choose from, but the white tahoe cookies, Bruce banner, rudeboi og and stardawg I have work just fine! as for terpenes. They interest me greatly. Most similar strains have similar terps. An og cross is almost always gonna have a lemony smell. From the terps. Learn what the terpenes smell like and your nose will tell you what effects You'll most likely get from that strain. Is their a particular terpene profile your looking for, or you just want to know?

TomBstoned,

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
@Mookie0608 preach brother! :)

I fought the same fight just to get REAL testing done, my late friend and mentor on the ASA web forums - 'Seraph' (Eric Heimstadt) and I stumped long and hard to get REAL testing done, and were VERY unpopular for the longest time as growers and dispensary owners didn't see the need/value :(

Eric was a real treasure and a real character: https://www.northcoastjournal.com/NewsBlog/archives/2009/05/17/eric-heimstadt-in-loving-memory
If any of you love Trainwreck, you owe that to Eric (and if memory serves, I think his best friend Dr. Jay Kavanaugh was involved) :)
He ran the gold standard of Prop215/SB420 collectives in Arcata, CA until his death from lymphoma :(
His shop was centrally located downtown, he equipped the grow/cure/trim rooms with NASA air handlers to clean and deodorize the air and all his grows were Certified Clean Green Organic even way back when... they donated between 50-55% of each grow to indigent patients. Really NICE quality grows. Then the DEA mucked with them after Eric passed :( When he was alive he never went to a meeting without his 2 lawyers (one was the ACLU Drug lawyer for the bay area, the other was the most prominent cannabis attorney in the bay area), and boy did he know how to get things done.

ok, my hike through history notwithstanding... I don't know why they are only measuring the acidic form of CBD and THC, that's kind of weird without the rest of the profile :(

As far as I'm concerned, optimally it would be nice to know the following, PLUS a terpene fingerprint:
* CBD(Cannabidiol)
* CBDV(Cannabidivarin)
* CBDA(Cannabidiol - Acid)
* CBDVA(Cannabidivarin - Acid)
* CBC(Cannabichromene)
* CBG(Cannabigerol)
* CBGA(Cannabigerol – Acid)C
* BGV(Cannabigerovarin)
* CBN(Cannabinol)
* CBNV(Cannabinovarin)
* THCA(Tetrahydrocannabinol – Acid)
* THCV(Tetrahydrocannabivarin)
* THCVA(Tetrahydrocannabivarin – Acid)
* D9-THC (Delta-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol)
* D8-THC(Delta-8 Tetrahydrocannabinol)

If you decarboxylate the flower, your CBDa and THCa will convert into CBD and THC, and will ADD to whatever amounts of both that are already present (which should be pretty significant actually).

As for the variability... yup, between never knowing what phenotype unstable genetics may 'throw', and the variables of say using a healthy living soil vs hydroponics or aeroponics, light source... PAR ratings.
Which is why you want to see the test results on any specific grow... wish there was a way for folks to continue to be able to smell a sample of each grow :( Unsanitary on a large scale, but nothing like pinching a bud and breathing deep.

TomBstoned

@Mookie0608 preach brother! :)

I fought the same fight just to get REAL testing done, my late friend and mentor on the ASA web forums - 'Seraph' (Eric Heimstadt) and I stumped long and hard to get REAL testing done, and were VERY unpopular for the longest time as growers and dispensary owners didn't see the need/value :(

Eric was a real treasure and a real character: https://www.northcoastjournal.com/NewsBlog/archives/2009/05/17/eric-heimstadt-in-loving-memory
If any of you love Trainwreck, you owe that to Eric (and if memory serves, I think his best friend Dr. Jay Kavanaugh was involved) :)
He ran the gold standard of Prop215/SB420 collectives in Arcata, CA until his death from lymphoma :(
His shop was centrally located downtown, he equipped the grow/cure/trim rooms with NASA air handlers to clean and deodorize the air and all his grows were Certified Clean Green Organic even way back when... they donated between 50-55% of each grow to indigent patients. Really NICE quality grows. Then the DEA mucked with them after Eric passed :( When he was alive he never went to a meeting without his 2 lawyers (one was the ACLU Drug lawyer for the bay area, the other was the most prominent cannabis attorney in the bay area), and boy did he know how to get things done.

ok, my hike through history notwithstanding... I don't know why they are only measuring the acidic form of CBD and THC, that's kind of weird without the rest of the profile :(

As far as I'm concerned, optimally it would be nice to know the following, PLUS a terpene fingerprint:
* CBD(Cannabidiol)
* CBDV(Cannabidivarin)
* CBDA(Cannabidiol - Acid)
* CBDVA(Cannabidivarin - Acid)
* CBC(Cannabichromene)
* CBG(Cannabigerol)
* CBGA(Cannabigerol – Acid)C
* BGV(Cannabigerovarin)
* CBN(Cannabinol)
* CBNV(Cannabinovarin)
* THCA(Tetrahydrocannabinol – Acid)
* THCV(Tetrahydrocannabivarin)
* THCVA(Tetrahydrocannabivarin – Acid)
* D9-THC (Delta-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol)
* D8-THC(Delta-8 Tetrahydrocannabinol)

If you decarboxylate the flower, your CBDa and THCa will convert into CBD and THC, and will ADD to whatever amounts of both that are already present (which should be pretty significant actually).

As for the variability... yup, between never knowing what phenotype unstable genetics may 'throw', and the variables of say using a healthy living soil vs hydroponics or aeroponics, light source... PAR ratings.
Which is why you want to see the test results on any specific grow... wish there was a way for folks to continue to be able to smell a sample of each grow :( Unsanitary on a large scale, but nothing like pinching a bud and breathing deep.
Nice info! For people that understand what you posted it awesome. Lots of that info would just confuse novice smokers. Like not understanding the diff of thca and thc. Great for the bud tender that understands all that, as he/she can make infomed suggestions to patients. Back in the day, before 215 we didn't really know or care about alot of this. We just wanted good medicine. In Amsterdam, in the mid 90s, I smoked/tried every different strain I could find. Best I found they called skunk#11 from an obscure little cafe. Hadn't heard of it before, or since. Now, I strongly feel it was a killer skunk#1 phenotype, grown to perfection, dried to perfection, and reaking! Massive amount of terpenes in her. As you said. Nothing like a pinch and a breath. It'll tell you loads about a strain. Take it to the nose, then take it to the head!

Mookie0608

I know I am. I’m just getting a bit frustrated with it all. Some strains I like I’m to the point I’m about to just find a local dealer. Uber is a rib off and I do bad with driving long distances. Really the best dispensary we have is New but it’s a 2 hour drive. But Purple Urkle has been nice to me I love it. So yeah something similar to that maybe stronger would be nice. I just picked up lemon skunk and the smell reminds me of taffie and I did not do well with taffie. Weeds to expensive to keep trying all this shyt. It would be simple if there was a wider selection. I wouldn’t have a problem if northern lights grandaddypurple and mazar were available and on the other side Girl Scout cookies or OG Kush were available sunlit having to goto timbuck2 for the gsc. The most popular strains seem to be straight up sour banana sherbet, acdc, and blackberry kush aside from the random exotics that come in once in a blue moon. We got gorilla glue 4 but no one gets it because I hear it’s garbage compared to our west.

Might not be the greatest thing to say but here so far all these places and who they employ are basically just legal drug dealers pushing and collecting, and the quality is not always the best.

Mookie0608,

TomBstoned

I know I am. I’m just getting a bit frustrated with it all. Some strains I like I’m to the point I’m about to just find a local dealer. Uber is a rib off and I do bad with driving long distances. Really the best dispensary we have is New but it’s a 2 hour drive. But Purple Urkle has been nice to me I love it. So yeah something similar to that maybe stronger would be nice. I just picked up lemon skunk and the smell reminds me of taffie and I did not do well with taffie. Weeds to expensive to keep trying all this shyt. It would be simple if there was a wider selection. I wouldn’t have a problem if northern lights grandaddypurple and mazar were available and on the other side Girl Scout cookies or OG Kush were available sunlit having to goto timbuck2 for the gsc. The most popular strains seem to be straight up sour banana sherbet, acdc, and blackberry kush aside from the random exotics that come in once in a blue moon. We got gorilla glue 4 but no one gets it because I hear it’s garbage compared to our west.

Might not be the greatest thing to say but here so far all these places and who they employ are basically just legal drug dealers pushing and collecting, and the quality is not always the best.
Lol. I dont take insult to that last paragraph being in a RED state.lol but then again, I know my shit.lol. NJ will hopefully get their shit together. your loving on indica, and indica/sativa mixes sounds like. If you cant smell the gg4 from down the street id pass. When I get it stinks SO good! How much is med mj in dispensaries there?

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
that blows @Mookie0608 :(

Had similar circumstance here in so cal for some time, I remember standing up for the 1st dispensary to open in Orange County, CA... People practically lost their minds.

Purple Urkle is nice, Grape Ape is nice, Grand Daddy Purple is nice...
have had some concentrates that were purple hybrids of various kinds (including Kush).
GSC was a nice one, I've had gorilla glue flower/oil and it was decent stuff.

I miss a good Trainwreck, haven't had any that was worthy recently.

Training of folks who are going to be 'bud-tenders' is shockingly poor/absent :(
Even here in CA, I've run into people who only think in terms of 'Indica, Sativa, Hybrid',
and if you're lucky CBD as well (but no guarantees). Damn near EVERYTHING concentrate
are these terrible cartridges. They don't know much about the other compounds, terpenes, the entourage effect. It should be 'here's why you should be seeking 'beta-caryllophene' to a crohn's patient, or 'linalool', etc. for insomnia... always in the context of the other cannabinoids.

TomBstoned

that blows @Mookie0608 :(

Had similar circumstance here in so cal for some time, I remember standing up for the 1st dispensary to open in Orange County, CA... People practically lost their minds.

Purple Urkle is nice, Grape Ape is nice, Grand Daddy Purple is nice...
have had some concentrates that were purple hybrids of various kinds (including Kush).
GSC was a nice one, I've had gorilla glue flower/oil and it was decent stuff.

I miss a good Trainwreck, haven't had any that was worthy recently.

Training of folks who are going to be 'bud-tenders' is shockingly poor/absent :(
Even here in CA, I've run into people who only think in terms of 'Indica, Sativa, Hybrid',
and if you're lucky CBD as well (but no guarantees). Damn near EVERYTHING concentrate
are these terrible cartridges. They don't know much about the other compounds, terpenes, the entourage effect. It should be 'here's why you should be seeking 'beta-caryllophene' to a crohn's patient, or 'linalool', etc. for insomnia... always in the context of the other cannabinoids.
Exactly!

TomBstoned,
Reactions: looney2nz

shredder

Man, your driving yourself nut over this. I get what your saying. Are you not getting the desired effect from your medicine? THC is activated thca. not sure, but the reason for that limit is probably for edibles. Thca, if eaten isn't psychoactive. Eating dried bud from your dispensary wouldn't get ya high. Need heat to activate the thc. Look up decarbing. As for growers in NJ. Your probably right, they probably aren't on the level of CO, CA, OR, WA but different phenotypes of the same strain will have different levels of cannabinoids and terpenes. I'm smoke amazing indoor west coast bud. I never know the thca content. Indoor grower/caregiver dosent have it tested. Just be happy you don't live in a RED state like I currently do. I have zero probs getting excellent medicine. I dont have quite the selection to choose from, but the white tahoe cookies, Bruce banner, rudeboi og and stardawg I have work just fine! as for terpenes. They interest me greatly. Most similar strains have similar terps. An og cross is almost always gonna have a lemony smell. From the terps. Learn what the terpenes smell like and your nose will tell you what effects You'll most likely get from that strain. Is their a particular terpene profile your looking for, or you just want to know?

Buds will decarb naturally if givin enough time.

I lost a jar of jack herer once and found it a year later. It was vacume sealed in a glass canning jar. Anyway after reading about natural decarbing, I ate a bud and got remarkably high.

I've read it takes about four months to naturally decarb. I'm not really a fan of eating raw buds, because of the taste/mouthfeel, but if they're old enough they will get you high.

Mookie0608

$100-$130 a quarter. $50-60 an8th.

Or cheap route some places have better shake then others something more like $25-40 a 8th $40-$60 a quarter. One dispensary claims their shake is more potent because their shake is loaded with all the kief. They store everything in plastic though all dispensaries do. I immediately transfer into glass jars. I noticed less sticky stuff around the containers the kief etc and seem to be better tasting to. The selections are just not really for every condition out there. It’s great if you are very weak stress and depressed. So much to chose from. Not much if you have bad anxiety pain Etc

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

On a side note do you have to decade already vaped buds? I’m about ready to experiment with some Purple Urkle in a topical maybe an edible.

Mookie0608,

shredder

On a side note do you have to decade already vaped buds? I’m about ready to experiment with some Purple Urkle in a topical maybe an edible.

If you mean decarb, then no. Some folks fill gel caps with abv to help with sleep/pain.

shredder,

Mookie0608

Yeah this is embarrassing how dumb auto correct is. That and how small keyboards are. I was going to attempt to make coco butter to rub all over. Either old school way or buy the magic butter machine.

Mookie0608,

TomBstoned

Buds will decarb naturally if givin enough time.

I lost a jar of jack herer once and found it a year later. It was vacume sealed in a glass canning jar. Anyway after reading about natural decarbing, I ate a bud and got remarkably high.

I've read it takes about four months to naturally decarb. I'm not really a fan of eating raw buds, because of the taste/mouthfeel, but if they're old enough they will get you high.
How much bud did you eat?

TomBstoned,

TomBstoned

$100-$130 a quarter. $50-60 an8th.

Or cheap route some places have better shake then others something more like $25-40 a 8th $40-$60 a quarter. One dispensary claims their shake is more potent because their shake is loaded with all the kief. They store everything in plastic though all dispensaries do. I immediately transfer into glass jars. I noticed less sticky stuff around the containers the kief etc and seem to be better tasting to. The selections are just not really for every condition out there. It’s great if you are very weak stress and depressed. So much to chose from. Not much if you have bad anxiety pain Etc
Damn. That much for inferior bud! CRAZY!! I guess it's heavily taxed tho. That's after tax?

TomBstoned,

Mookie0608

Luckily them prices are with tax. The one place did recently lower quarters from $130-$118 or something like that. Wish I lived in Oregon or Cali where prices are more reasonable. Even the recert. Is $100 every 90 days plus $100 every 2 years for the card all though it’s much cheaper less then a year ago it was $300. Plus spending all the money on weed that’s not even truly high quality. Most buds look like mids at best, and they do all have different flavors and smells but they all do have a slight dirty taste to them.

Mookie0608,

TomBstoned

Luckily them prices are with tax. The one place did recently lower quarters from $130-$118 or something like that. Wish I lived in Oregon or Cali where prices are more reasonable. Even the recert. Is $100 every 90 days plus $100 every 2 years for the card all though it’s much cheaper less then a year ago it was $300. Plus spending all the money on weed that’s not even truly high quality. Most buds look like mids at best, and they do all have different flavors and smells but they all do have a slight dirty taste to them.
I'm in a red state and those numbers make me cringe!

TomBstoned,

Mookie0608

No idea what I fed state is. Wish I lived out west though where I could get the card for pennies on the dollar and quarters for $50 or what ever they are

Mookie0608,

shredder

How much bud did you eat?

Not much maybe a half gram. I actually ate quite a bit of the jack herer over a couple months. It never really failed to get me buzzed.

We make cannacaps now and they're much easier to get down, but I just wanted to get it out there tht buds will decarb on their own if given enough time.

shredder,
Top Bottom