Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

C No Ego

so imagine some Guy with 5 Fury2 WPA and two relatively new Fury2 vapes... now imagine some Guy ever wanting to do anything else except vape through 5 WPA ! Joke, but it is quite enjoyable... coroner shows up- yeah he did not make it through all those WPA and Fury2 sessions ... what a way to Go ! LOL

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I'm partial to the POTV One's accessory adapter and WPA. I just leave the WPA in and use it dry or through a bubbler. I like that the WPA (and the other ONE glass pieces) don't take up space in the oven.

I do see your point @RUDE BOY about the HR glass pieces. It's similar to the Arizer Solo(s) and that's a good thing.
I bought the POTV accessory attachment with the straight glass and either forgot or didn’t realize POTV sells the other glass accessories. For me the obvious advantage in using the POTV accessory attachment is more material in the chamber, followed by having some form of glass to use and a longer air path. Others may have their own or a preference for loading metrical in a packable stem and placing that in the chamber over the POTV attachment.

All good and I don’t believe there’s a right or wrong answer, just personal preference. Lots of options which is good...:peace:

Pistol Pete

Just got to say that I really like my Fury 2! Even though I have an Iolite, Extreme Q, Firefly 2, Tera V3 and a Shadow M with an induction heater, Fury 2 is always my go to. I use it in the garage, bedroom, living room, kitchen and by the pool. I also never leave the house without it. I just bring a doob tube, a toothpick, a charger and 6" cable. I take it in the SUV and on my motorcycles. I have hit it in my car, my work van, park bench, walking around Walmart, doctors waiting room, the library, I mix my THC meds with my CBD flower. 1/3 CBD hemp flower - 2/3 THC flower. I start at 330°, 3 pulls then 350° with 3 more. Finish timer at 375°. Then when I start again it's 400, 415 and finish at 430. This vape is by far my favorite of them all. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE FURY EDGE. A great weekend to all.:leaf:

hey question to all you healthy rips fury 2 owners - The page for the wpa says: "IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: You MUST heat up the vaporizer prior to inserting the WPA into the chamber - otherwise it will not slide into the chamber.". Is there any danger of the wpa shattering if the vaporizer cools down again while it's still inserted?

OF

Is there any danger of the wpa shattering if the vaporizer cools down again while it's still inserted?

No worries. Glass is surprisingly strong when this sort of thing happens, often called 'hoop stress'. This is because it's in compression, not tension. In fact in extreme cases this is done (in what's called 'shrink fitting' to glass line holes in metals).

There is, of course a real threat you'll break it off trying to yank it free. Heat it up again and it should 'fall right out'.

Holiday regards to all. Very important holiday you know. Not just another day off work.......

OF

OF

Smoking is barbaric now!

I think it's just a disgusting as it ever was, only our attitude changes? Funny how your mind works getting you to ignore natural reflexes, severe warnings really, just to get to THC. We even convinced ourselves smoking tasted good and gave us pleasure as an act. But don't be too judgemental.......we were younger then.......

"Sooner or later you learn you don't have to put your face in the campfire to get off".

Regards to all.

OF

Vaporific

I'm patiently waiting for a photo of the new Edge. Anyone else?:drool:
I'm mildly curious because HR is a great company with great products but I have two Furies (F2 and Snap) and the Edge sounds very similar. I'd likely get a Fierce before I get an Edge if I buy another HR vape; I've been eyeing the Fierce before it's launch. That said, I'm in a vape purchase holding pattern and still mulling a new vape and largely undecided what I want. "Want" is operative because I don't "need" another right now but I agree that having a few different options is a good idea for different situations and scenarios. Happy Sunday to everyone...:leaf::peace:

Pistol Pete

I'm mildly curious because HR is a great company with great products but I have two Furies (F2 and Snap) and the Edge sounds very similar. I'd likely get a Fierce before I get an Edge if I buy another HR vape; I've been eyeing the Fierce before it's launch. That said, I'm in a vape purchase holding pattern and still mulling a new vape and largely undecided what I want. "Want" is operative because I don't "need" another right now but I agree that having a few different options is a good idea for different situations and scenarios. Happy Sunday to everyone...:leaf::peace:
I totally understand that. I don't need another vape either, I just got an induction heater last month. But I would like to know more about the Edge because I know that I will get one eventually. Out of all my vapes, my Fury 2 it's my favorite. Dynavap is very close, especially since a got a Caldron induction heater. My Shadow M doesn't leave the house now, so I need back up for out and about. The Iolite I have is getting unreliable too. Wow, I just justified getting a new vape. Thanks brother! ( or sister) Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! :leaf::)

Vaporific

Thanks brother! ( or sister) Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Glad I could be of assistance :). Great people on this thread too.

By happenstance I have two Furies and can’t think of anything for me better to have two of. I’ll get something new down the road, don’t worry, just in no rush or need. Perhaps my Hopper will come back working like new (sigh)...:peace:

Vaporific

Glad I could be of assistance :). Great people on this thread too.

By happenstance I have two Furies and can’t think of anything for me better to have two of. I’ll get something new down the road, don’t worry, just in no rush or need. Perhaps my Hopper will come back working like new (sigh)...
It’s brother BTW, lol.

Looking into something to avoid glass to glass with the HR WPA and my bubbler - any inexpensive options?:peace:

Vaporific

I wonder if the newer oring/screen for the Edge will fit in the F2. Thanks for posting the video @John Coaltrain !

Puff It Up has a Fury Edge introduction. I believe that it's going to be my next vape for sure. The only other vape I can think of that competes for solo, stealth out and about use would be my Fury 2.
The Grasshopper too - when it works. That's the catch (mine is in RMA :bang:). :peace:

Top Bottom