Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

C No Ego

Damn! 1970 edition vape .. Bulk that Shit up Bro

so with two Fury2 vapes I now look at all the other vape threads and just go OK... so happy to find that vape that works and keeps VAS at bay LOL...

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
B90356-FF-26-D8-496-B-90-D5-F6-D51927-CC9-E.jpg

E78-F93-C3-744-E-460-B-8893-584795-AC9181.jpg

I’m quoting this post from the POTV One thread because I tried these in the mouthpiece of my Fury 2 and they are something special. I’m a low temp vapor anyway, about the highest I go is 365F, but even at lower temps I still couldn’t take the absolute biggest draws I could with the Fury because at some point the vapor would get too hot.

With the cooling beads I can take draws as big as I please without the vapor getting more than warm. The flavor seems to last a hit or two longer as well. And because I can take bigger hits, I’m getting a stronger effect from fewer draws. This has made the vape far more convenient and useful than it was without the beads. I find it to be a great modification and upgrade.

Pistol Pete

I’m quoting this post from the POTV One thread because I tried these in the mouthpiece of my Fury 2 and they are something special. I’m a low temp vapor anyway, about the highest I go is 365F, but even at lower temps I still couldn’t take the absolute biggest draws I could with the Fury because at some point the vapor would get too hot.

With the cooling beads I can take draws as big as I please without the vapor getting more than warm. The flavor seems to last a hit or two longer as well. And because I can take bigger hits, I’m getting a stronger effect from fewer draws. This has made the vape far more convenient and useful than it was without the beads. I find it to be a great modification and upgrade.
Where can I get these beads? Thanks in advance!

John Coaltrain

I want to LIKE this post however is there any info or details on the EDGE at this point?

Wholeheartedly agree. This sort of marketing really, really turns me off. It serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever. It certainly diminishes very substantially my respect for a manufacturer whenever they pull this sort of patronizing, vacuous gimmickry.

Let the quality of the vaporizer – once it's released – do the marketing for you.

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Wholeheartedly agree. This sort of marketing really, really turns me off. It serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever. It certainly diminishes very substantially my respect for a manufacturer whenever they pull this sort of patronizing, vacuous gimmickry.

Let the quality of the vaporizer – once it's released – do the marketing for you.
I know it’s a teaser but thought there would be a bit more substance along with it. I honestly thought I missed a post or link referencing the new/proposed product. I didn’t check HR’s blog section though and will do so later however I suspect it will be the plain teaser. It will be interesting to see what this is all about.

Now that my major expenditure is behind me I can focus on another vape model but I can’t guarantee it will be HR since I have two wonderful Furies and might want something different - unless my Hopper miraculously comes back from RMA purgatory.

Still loving my dual Furies (F2 & Snap). Even though the Snap’s MP doesn’t stay on well - I’m convinced it’s the body’s molding - I’ve been pinching the upright part of the body adjacent to the MP while putting it on and it holds on a bit albeit not optimally secure but it works. I won’t take it out of the house for this reason but it’s usuable, or I use the HR WPA with it. Again, can’t think of anything better to have two of - ah!

Happy Tuesday to all. :peace:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All! Sorry about the 'tease' yesterday - it was simply meant to let our FC friends know that we have our FURY EDGE just about ready for release. Our FURY EDGE is the third progression of our original FURY. It is built on the same proven FURY platform, but is slightly taller (10 mm) to allow for a much larger battery. We also packed it with all the features that you could possibly want in a vaporizer - especially in the $150 range.
Here are just a few of the eight upgrades to our FURY EDGE vs our FURY 2:
  • 2300 mAh Lithium Polymer battery - almost 50% larger than our FURY 2.
  • Accessories Attachment for the glass accessories - inspired by a @Vape Dr. design (thread post #361).
  • Haptic Feedback vibration when turning on/off and when reaching set temperature.
  • USB-C Charging for fast charging and non-directional plug into the unit.
We are extremely confident in a very smooth transition from our FURY 2 to our FURY EDGE - similar to the natural transition from our FURY to our FURY 2 two years ago. Our FURY EDGE is our HR design and is contractually exclusive to us - we are not allowing rebrands of this device.

In the spirit of peace, we are reluctant to give an exact date of our FURY EDGE release. However, as we approach the FURY EDGE launch over the next 4-5 weeks, we will continue to post information, pictures, and videos. We sincerely hope that this is enough information to satisfy your curiosity for now :).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Vaporific

Hi All! Sorry about the 'tease' yesterday - it was simply meant to let our FC friends know that we have our FURY EDGE just about ready for release. Our FURY EDGE is the third progression of our original FURY. It is built on the same proven FURY platform, but is slightly taller (10 mm) to allow for a much larger battery. We also packed it with all the features that you could possibly want in a vaporizer - especially in the $150 range.
  • Accessories Attachment for the glass accessories - inspired by a @Vape Dr. design (thread post #361).
  • Haptic Feedback vibration when turning on/off and when reaching set temperature.
We are extremely confident in a very smooth transition from our FURY 2 to our FURY EDGE - similar to the natural transition from our FURY to our FURY 2 two years ago. Our FURY EDGE is our HR design and is contractually exclusive to us - we are not allowing rebrands of this device.

In the spirit of peace, we are reluctant to give an exact date of our FURY EDGE release. However, as we approach the FURY EDGE launch over the next 4-5 weeks, we will continue to post information, pictures, and videos. We sincerely hope that this is enough information to satisfy your curiosity for now :).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
I LIKE it, I like it :) :peace:

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Any plans for a trade-in/upgrade program for current Fury owners?

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
It is only going to be $150 range for the new model, keep the F! or F2 for a HR collection.:evil:
So cool that HR will have a mini(F2), standard(Edge) and large(Fierce) portable, all we will need then is a HR desktop.:tup:

Eh, if the Edge is a significant improvement over the 2 I’d be happy to trade mine in.

Monk Debate,
Reactions: Vaporific

LesPlenty

Company Rep
They might give you $10 bucks for it because it won't be worth much more as everyone will want the Edge, so use it as a carb cap, that is all I use mine for nowadays:tup:

OF

I would hope they would take the old ones, refurbish them, and donate them to medical users in need.

Interesting idea. It would seriously cut into what we hope will be a small profit margin (that is we would much appreciate a low selling price). HR already does 'above and beyond' duty here by matching user contributions to @Vitolo, that is you pay for one to be shipped to him for distribution and they send two.

Nothing prevents us from sending useful 'used vapes' to him directly, of course.......he seems to be very good at clean up, testing and matching them to a patient in need. A project well worth supporting IMO.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/paying-it-forward-a-new-direction.13802/

OF

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Interesting idea. It would seriously cut into what we hope will be a small profit margin (that is we would much appreciate a low selling price). HR already does 'above and beyond' duty here by matching user contributions to @Vitolo, that is you pay for one to be shipped to him for distribution and they send two.

Nothing prevents us from sending useful 'used vapes' to him directly, of course.......he seems to be very good at clean up, testing and matching them to a patient in need. A project well worth supporting IMO.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/paying-it-forward-a-new-direction.13802/

OF

Yes, donating to projects like Vitolo’s is what I had in mind. I didn’t know that HR was matching purchase donations to him, big ups to them for that!

Summer

Long Island, NY
So, it's increased battery life & faster charging along with the above 2 quoted upgrades that the One already incorporates. Nice!

Are those 2 dots shown on the inside of the accessory attachment in Vape Dr.'s pic magnets or does the AA connect in the traditional hinged way?

If need be, one can always wait for BF or 420 & get it for $120.

Stick to reading about other vapes, don't try any others as it may change your mind...VAS can get ya.

Just reading about other vapes puts you in just as much jeopardy for VAS. :razz:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I gave my F2 oven a deep clean the other night. Turned it on full power, turned upside down and used about 12 ISO soaked q-tips (actually I used the wooden ones which gives you much better traction) to give the oven a long overdue bath.
Wow! It makes a world of difference!!
Back to performing as good as new. Anyone who doesn’t exclusively use dosing caps should give the oven a good cleaning every 6 months or so.

On another note - should the Edge get a new thread or should this thread just get an updated name? Thoughts?

Vaporific

I gave my F2 oven a deep clean the other night. Turned it on full power, turned upside down and used about 12 ISO soaked q-tips (actually I used the wooden ones which gives you much better traction) to give the oven a long overdue bath.
Wow! It makes a world of difference!!
Back to performing as good as new. Anyone who doesn’t exclusively use dosing caps should give the oven a good cleaning every 6 months or so.

On another note - should the Edge get a new thread or should this thread just get an updated name? Thoughts?
My two cents: new thread. I think the new battery warrants it. Open for discussion and debate - and our esteemed moderators may have an opinion as well.

Anyone care to opine on the other potential upgrades? Larger chamber (at least taller with same diameter so to leverage dosing caps)? Improved screen visibility in daylight? Adjustable session timer like the Fierce? Just a few off the top of my head.

I’m glad they’re not permitting rebrands of this one. We can debate this too however I like the idea going forward...:peace:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Top Bottom