Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi FC Friends! Here is our latest FURY EDGE announcement! We will be releasing our FURY EDGE for sale within the next four to six weeks. We will have an exact date for you very soon.

Here are the main features of our FURY EDGE:
  • 100% proprietary - designed and owned by Healthy Rips by Green Curative, Inc.
  • Accessories Attachment for various glass attachments/mouthpieces.
  • 2300 mAh battery - almost 50% larger battery than our FURY 2 (43.75% to be exact).
  • Haptic Feedback: Vibrates when turned on/off and when reaching set temperature.
  • 5 minute session timer.
  • OLED flip screen: Hold power button down for 3 seconds.
  • Mesh stainless steel screen on Accessories Attachment and Mouthpiece for better airflow - vs stainless steel plate-screen with holes on our FURY 2.
  • USB-C Charging (not USB): Fast charging and non-directional.
  • 3 Clicks to turn on/off.
  • Completely isolated air path.
  • Stainless steel chamber.
  • Stainless steel coil.
  • Stainless steel vapor path.
Of these main features - the following 8 are upgrades/updates from our FURY 2:
  1. Accessories Attachment for various glass attachments/mouthpieces.
  2. Much larger 2300 mAh battery (vs 1600 mAh on FURY 2).
  3. USB-C Charging (not USB): Fast charging and non-directional (vs USB on FURY 2).
  4. Haptic Feedback: Vibrates when turned on/off and when reaching set temperature (vs LED light on FURY 2).
  5. 5 minute session timer (vs 4 minutes on FURY 2).
  6. OLED flip screen: Hold power button down for 3 seconds.
  7. Stainless Steel Coil.
  8. Mesh stainless steel screen on Accessories Attachment and Mouthpiece.
We will start a FURY EDGE thread here on FC next week :)

fury-edge-edited_orig.jpg

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Hi FC Friends! Here is our latest FURY EDGE announcement! We will be releasing our FURY EDGE for sale within the next four to six weeks. We will have an exact date for you very soon.

Here are the main features of our FURY EDGE:
  • 100% proprietary - designed and owned by Healthy Rips by Green Curative, Inc.
  • Accessories Attachment for various glass attachments/mouthpieces.
  • 2300 mAh battery - almost 50% larger battery than our FURY 2 (43.75% to be exact).
  • Haptic Feedback: Vibrates when turned on/off and when reaching set temperature.
  • 5 minute session timer.
  • OLED flip screen: Hold power button down for 3 seconds.
  • Mesh stainless steel screen on Accessories Attachment and Mouthpiece for better airflow - vs stainless steel plate-screen with holes on our FURY 2.
  • USB-C Charging (not USB): Fast charging and non-directional.
  • 3 Clicks to turn on/off.
  • Completely isolated air path.
  • Stainless steel chamber.
  • Stainless steel coil.
  • Stainless steel vapor path.
Of these main features - the following 8 are upgrades/updates from our FURY 2:
  1. Accessories Attachment for various glass attachments/mouthpieces.
  2. Much larger 2300 mAh battery (vs 1600 mAh on FURY 2).
  3. USB-C Charging (not USB): Fast charging and non-directional (vs USB on FURY 2).
  4. Haptic Feedback: Vibrates when turned on/off and when reaching set temperature (vs LED light on FURY 2).
  5. 5 minute session timer (vs 4 minutes on FURY 2).
  6. OLED flip screen: Hold power button down for 3 seconds.
  7. Stainless Steel Coil.
  8. Mesh stainless steel screen on Accessories Attachment and Mouthpiece.
We will start a FURY EDGE thread here on FC next week :)

fury-edge-edited_orig.jpg

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com
Thanks, @HealthyRips.com ! Would the screen for the Edge fit the F2? Just curious. I'll opine I think it's a wise choice to keep it proprietary. Just sayin. Love my F2! :D:peace:

Pistol Pete

Sounds awesome! My only question is why the longer minute on the timer. Usually the 4 minute timer works out fine for me, regardless of the strain or CBD hemp flower. I do three hits at 330°, three or four more at 350° than 375° at the 100 second mark to finish the session. Second round start at 400°, at 100s go to 415° then at 50s mark 430° to finish. The bowl is the same size as the Fury 2? I can't wait to get one and test it out! Thanks Healthy Rips, glad I waited and didn't get a Puffitup One! :tup:

Last edited:
Pistol Pete,
Reactions: LesPlenty

OF

Looking into something to avoid glass to glass with the HR WPA and my bubbler - any inexpensive options?

If I follow you, I share a dislike of GonG fittings that get used a lot. They can freeze up when least convenient and I've even managed to break a couple.

So now I wrap the boy part (male fitting) with a couple turns of 'plumber's tape'. The Teflon tape (usually white) plumbers use to ensure seals on threaded connections ('job insurance'). Basically a thin ribbon of PTFE with no adhesive (what sticks to Teflon???). Excellent seal, no 'grating' and no chance of it locking up on you. I replace it when it finally gives up, but that's dozens and dozens of uses.

https://www.amazon.com/Plumbers-Sea...&sprefix=plumbers+,aps,290&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1

I find 1/2 inch width best, stretch the last turn a bit and it'll stay put. Safe to 500F.

Regards to all.

OF

Stoneager

In the Shadows
Wow! I have the POTV "One" and other than a subtle difference in the markings on the removable mouth piece, I can't see why I should buy a twin brother. Not identical.
Give me a couple of reasons for my excitement in waiting for this release...please! (I feel deflated) @HealthyRips.com

Stoneager,

Vaporific

So now I wrap the boy part (male fitting) with a couple turns of 'plumber's tape'.
Perfect. Thanks, @OF ! I don’t use the bubbler much due to lack of sealing more so than glass on glass but that grates on me too. I’ve got an Amazon order going anyway so this will happen ASAP.

I hope HR offers an upgrade credit when my F2 takes a dive. Longer battery life and haptic feedback are nice updates.
Hmmm, intriguing suggestion. I might consider this too if it’s possible. Longer battery life would be awesome since I use it daily, and my Snap is relagated for home use due to the loose fitting MP. I’ll be curious if this is possible. I’m not sure if the Edge replaces the F2 or is another unit in their fold.:peace:

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I'll try the teflon tape on my wpa. I've only used the wpa once because it didn't seem to seal completely, like it wasn't exactly round. I mainly use my F2 as my commuter, rarely at home, so not a major problem that it doesn't fit.

OF

I don’t use the bubbler much due to lack of sealing more so than glass on glass but that grates on me too. I’ve got an Amazon order going anyway so this will happen ASAP.

Cool. I think you'll like it, it provides a great seal over and over and is easy/cheap to replace. If you've got a $23 or more order going, you might try:
https://www.amazon.com/Gasoila-Virg...97&s=gateway&sprefix=plumbers+,aps,290&sr=8-8

For two bucks you get 20 plus feet. That should cover you for a while?

OF

OF

Or for a more natural alternative @DDave has the following for a $1 that will stop sticking joints;
https://www.ddavemods.com/store/p15/BeesWax_Beads_-_Your_No-Stick_Glass_Solution.html

Another (probably) safe/useful option, one I've never tried. And it does have the 'hippie approved' advantage. Standard technique in chem labs is Silicone grease, a similar idea. I've used Mineral Oil (also organic in it's own way) but it too is a bit messy and tends to have 'missed spots' after repeated opening and closing of the connection. I keep it around for cutting boards and other kitchen things but fear some might not trust it at elevated temperatures?

Bee's wax also opens up a whole world of 'where did the bee's feed?'. Extra credit if you can claim 'free roaming bees from organic cannabis fields.......

The tape is neat, effective, cheap and inert (things I like).

OF

sickmanfraud

OF

C No Ego

It’s brother BTW, lol.

Looking into something to avoid glass to glass with the HR WPA and my bubbler - any inexpensive options?:peace:

a tapered wine cork with a hole down the center works great to modify vapes to fit water pieces... you could taper one side that goes into bubbler and make a hole in center big enough for WPA to fit. you can cut cork in half ETC too

Last edited:

Vaporific

Lots of great suggestions! Thank you, everyone. I’m going with OF’s suggestion since I don’t use the bubbler too often and it’s more to make a better seal than the glass sticking together - since I don’t use it much anyway. For now that is... :brow::peace:

Vaporific

That is exactly what I was wondering, if the bowl is bigger. They added a minute to the timer, why? One minute longer and a slightly bigger bowl would be awesome. Now I'm going to go hit my Tera V3 for wishful thinking, if that makes any sense.:mental::leaf:
Makes perfect sense. When I grind some newly acquired flower either a beer and/or fresh load is necessary to celebrate before the festivities begin.

My unanswered question: do we think the Edge oring/screen is the same size as that for F2? Would be great if it was. Just sayin’...:peace:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
@LesPlenty if using beeswax you must separate the joint before the wax returns to a solid and your two pieces of glass are stuck (until you heat it again).

Shades of Icarus! I missed the point that cold beeswax is basically a glue...... Like I said I never tried it (mineral oil is, of course, liquid at room temperatures.
Friends,

I've used beeswax for the last 6 or so years and supply it with the pieces I offer. The proper application process is below to avoid overdoing it and becoming the cause of joint freeze.
  1. Preheat the piece to be coated enough to liquefy the beeswax.
  2. Hold a beeswax bead with a tweezers (or similar) and coat the entire joint with melted beeswax (the frosted color will change to clear temporarily).
  3. IMMEDIATELY after coating, wipe it off with a paper towel! Goal is a microscopic layer of beeswax on the joint.

Doing this, unless you accidentally hammer two pieces together, you should never experience joint freeze.

Summer

Long Island, NY
That is exactly what I was wondering, if the bowl is bigger. They added a minute to the timer, why? One minute longer and a slightly bigger bowl would be awesome.

Puffitup said in his video that he loads both F2 & FE with .2 grams & the FE bowl looked pretty full to me so I think the bowls are the same size. Maybe @HealthyRips.com could weigh in about this & the dosing caps. I think we need an FE thread sooner than later.

Pistol Pete

Makes perfect sense. When I grind some newly acquired flower either a beer and/or fresh load is necessary to celebrate before the festivities begin.

My unanswered question: do we think the Edge oring/screen is the same size as that for F2? Would be great if it was. Just sayin’...:peace:
Mr. Vaporific, what I meant was my Tera has a five minute timer and bigger bowl than my Fury 2.:cool:

Top Bottom