Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

natural farmer

@natural farmer ....did you heat the oven at max temp for a session prior?
Yeap, but resins have gotten pretty hard. A metal tool can scrub it, but having Crafty experience and how the oven got deeply scratched when I tried this, I can't. The oven gets gunked up just like Crafty if you don't clean while hot (what my friend did....). Not a big problem but gross...

Edit: What does it mean when the last little battery line never stops blinking? Battery taken a toll from mismanagement? :\

Edit 2: Oh my! Small pinch of herb and Max temp really gives amazing cloudsz taste and effect. 2 and a half draws and finiahed! Both the load and me! :ko::lol:

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
How can I clean a messy friend's oven that got brown with gunk?
My CF/x was near black on it`s ceramic oven, the only way to remove the build up was to invert it and run it at max temperature and swab out with a water wetted q-tip, really wet, dripping wet, the first time I did this there was not enough water on the q-tip and barely anything was removed, I think the steam is what gets things moving, so with a lot of steam and a little scrubbing with the wet q-tip and my cf/x oven came up like new. :tup:
I do not know if this trick will work on the s/s oven in the F2 though.:sherlock:

lordtinuviel

does the Fury 2 dosing capsules will work with the Fierce? Im about to make a preorder, wanted to know that (this will be my first vape)

lordtinuviel,
Reactions: LesPlenty

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Yeap, but resins have gotten pretty hard. A metal tool can scrub it, but having Crafty experience and how the oven got deeply scratched when I tried this, I can't. The oven gets gunked up just like Crafty if you don't clean while hot (what my friend did....). Not a big problem but gross...

Edit: What does it mean when the last little battery line never stops blinking? Battery taken a toll from mismanagement? :\

Edit 2: Oh my! Small pinch of herb and Max temp really gives amazing cloudsz taste and effect. 2 and a half draws and finiahed! Both the load and me! :ko::lol:

What if you held it upside down after warming it, then sloshed around a q-tip wet with ethanol like everclear. Leave it out to dry, then vape the resin coated cotton tip.

You're talking to a guy that used to scrape out bowls and bong stems when times were dry. :nod:

Gonna try the small pinch of herb at a high temp. Sounds like fun.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Just tried the wpa with a j hook for the first time. Hoofah!

Not the coolest hits at 396 though. I didn't feel the heat on the draw itself, only in that fuck-me-that-was-a-little-too-much moment when I was holding it. Is that a thing?

It's like the hook and Fury are great together not because they give you a cool hit but because they make you think the hit was cool when really it was just huge.

Bookfellow

How dry do you want your herb to be before vaping?

I store everything in miniature mason jars, with a few dessicant packets to keep the moisture down and the mold away. With the humidity this summer, my herb has nevertheless remained fairly moist. It's been a pain grinding it, since it remains so sticky.

I rigged up something with an old medicine bottle, some calcium chloride, and another old medicine bottle. Twenty four hours in this gives me a bud that's bone dry, and grinds easily. Haven't had a chance to vape with it yet, but I'm not expecting any issues -- this is how I used to prepare herb for my MFLB, after all, where dryness was apparently paramount.

What's better for the Fury? As dry as possible, or retaining a bit of moisture?

BabyFacedFinster

How dry do you want your herb to be before vaping?

I store everything in miniature mason jars, with a few dessicant packets to keep the moisture down and the mold away. With the humidity this summer, my herb has nevertheless remained fairly moist. It's been a pain grinding it, since it remains so sticky.

I rigged up something with an old medicine bottle, some calcium chloride, and another old medicine bottle. Twenty four hours in this gives me a bud that's bone dry, and grinds easily. Haven't had a chance to vape with it yet, but I'm not expecting any issues -- this is how I used to prepare herb for my MFLB, after all, where dryness was apparently paramount.

A lot of folks use the 62% Boveda packs to keep their herb at a consistent humidity that is best for quality and protection from mold. Boveda does sell other % packs, but most like the 62% for cannabis. I use the 8g packs for my larger mason jars.

However, I also keep some herb in the small jelly jars for easy access. I wanted to keep the herb from drying out, but it was tough shoving a Boveda in one of those smaller jars. I then discovered that they make a smaller 4g pack and those fit so easily in a small jar. Now the humidity is not going to be perfect because I open and close those jars at the time, but I do find that they help keep the herb in much better condition than when I didn't use them. In a larger jar that doesn't get opened very often, the Boveda keeps my herb in perfect condition.

I found that dessicant packets dry out my herb too much.

Here's a link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Boveda-RH-...Gram-6-pack-/222367923609?hash=item33c6293d99

Last edited:
BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: Skunkport

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
The Fury doesn’t care.
He isn’t fussy.
Some vapes make you work for it.
The Fury 2 is not one of those vapes

Personally, I store my herbs like @BabyFacedFinster does at 62% humidity. But my grind will get drier over the week and it doesn’t seem to lessen the clouds. Maybe taste is slightly less. Maybe.

Meach

Sorry if it was asked already but @HealthyRips.com com will there be a glass mp for the fury similar to the fierce mp? Like.the one on the right
WK0dyyF.jpg

Last edited:
Meach,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I use little humidity gauges in each jar, I believe the level should be around 55% to be safe from mould and would only use 62% Boveda`s if your product gets over dried, you can nearly always bring back over dried pot, not so easy to remove mould.:tup:

hinglemccringleberry

I use little humidity gauges in each jar, I believe the level should be around 55% to be safe from mould and would only use 62% Boveda`s if your product gets over dried, you can nearly always bring back over dried pot, not so easy to remove mould.:tup:
If you burp the stash regularly 62's wont result in mold development.. I do that and also live in a fairly dry region, and the 62s havent done me wrong.

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
For vaping, I like very dry weed.
I have kept bud dried out in a mason jar for 5 years, and it was still good.
I never humidify (I did when I smoked).
I burp my jars with fresh weed once a day as they cure, until the buds are crispy to the touch.
Personal preference.

BabyFacedFinster

If you burp the stash regularly 62's wont result in mold development.. I do that and also live in a fairly dry region, and the 62s havent done me wrong.

I've been using 62's for several years and not had any issue. I also live in a somewhat dry region.
At one time, I remember Boveda selling 54's or 55's but then they stopped selling them. I did notice that they were selling 58's now so one could go with a lower humidity if they wished.

OyVape

I just swished the mouthpiece in 91% iso and the inside of the end where you put your lips has patches of white on the black plastic. I’m OK with it if it is just discoloration. @Healthy Rips is it safe to use like this or does it need replacing?

Last edited:
OyVape,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I just swished the mouthpiece in 95% iso and the inside of the end where you put your lips has patches of white on the black plastic. I’m OK with it if it is just discoloration. @Healthy Rips is it safe to use like this or does it need replacing?
I do the same with 91% Iso.
I believe it would be safe to use.... but may become brittle if regularly repeated.
I too will await @HealthyRips.com 's answer, for verification.

Last edited:
Vitolo,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom