Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

I don't believe there are any rebrands of the Fury 2. I believe all the rebranding was done on the Fury 1 (which does not get the rave reviews that the Fury 2 does).

I'm not 100% sure on that so someone else may chime in.

OF

I don't believe there are any rebrands of the Fury 2. I believe all the rebranding was done on the Fury 1 (which does not get the rave reviews that the Fury 2 does).

Yup, my understanding as well. An upgraded F1 (which is available under many 'brands'). I'd recommend sticking with F2 if you want the features and reliability we're enjoying. Not sure who sells in Canada, but several Dealers here will ship there?

OF

SuperLuigi

Perhaps I need to look into this more, but I was under the impression that the fury 1 and fury 2 are pretty much identical.

OF

Perhaps I need to look into this more, but I was under the impression that the fury 1 and fury 2 are pretty much identical.

Yes, I too believe you're misinformed. The answer is, I think, in this thread. I'd suggest you go back to when F2 came out and read some of the comparisons from Members who have owned/used both?

Good luck with your choice. I have no problems recommending F2 (but don't know F1). Also worth considering IMO is the ArGo. Same basic thing, from Airzer (hard to go wrong there) and made in Canada?

Good luck.

OF

OF,

lookhigh

FC member
The main differences are flavor (better cured gasket)
And COSTUMER SERVICE. Very important to me.
Few other minor things like 3 press to start.
Order direct from HR and you will have it quicker than buying in Canada.

lookhigh,
Reactions: LesPlenty

SuperLuigi

The main differences are flavor (better cured gasket)
And COSTUMER SERVICE. Very important to me.
Few other minor things like 3 press to start.
Order direct from HR and you will have it quicker than buying in Canada.

yeah from what i've read, the only real difference in the mouthpiece but i think i need to do some more reading.

The Fury 2 shipped to Canada is $210 CAD. I can get the Sutra for $120. That's almost double so thats pretty substantial.

SuperLuigi,

lookhigh

FC member
until something goes wrong or you need a half price battery replacement.
The others do not give that option.

lookhigh,

SuperLuigi

until something goes wrong or you need a half price battery replacement.
The others do not give that option.

Yeah and that's a fair comment. But being in Canada, dealing with American companies on warranty issues is ridiculous most of the time. I've had companies ask me to pay shipping both ways for a warranty claim.

And think about it like this.

It's $210 CAD to buy it from HR. If I warranty after 1 year, i have to pay half. So that's $105 CAD. A rebrand only costs $120 here as it is. Or i can even get a hippie rebel shipped to Canada for $130 and they also have a 2 year warranty.

And this is a vape i plan to keep in a gym bag for light usage. So my goal is to spend as little as i can. I'm more curious to wait for the new HR vape to come out and perhaps that will replace my Boundless CF.

SuperLuigi,

Mr. Me2

Yeah and that's a fair comment. But being in Canada, dealing with American companies on warranty issues is ridiculous most of the time. I've had companies ask me to pay shipping both ways for a warranty claim.

And think about it like this.

It's $210 CAD to buy it from HR. If I warranty after 1 year, i have to pay half. So that's $105 CAD. A rebrand only costs $120 here as it is. Or i can even get a hippie rebel shipped to Canada for $130 and they also have a 2 year warranty.

And this is a vape i plan to keep in a gym bag for light usage. So my goal is to spend as little as i can. I'm more curious to wait for the new HR vape to come out and perhaps that will replace my Boundless CF.
You should at least consider materials and safety differences between the 2 before pulling the trigger, I think. It’s a BIG difference in money, but ...

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: Whisper

SuperLuigi

You should at least consider materials and safety differences between the 2 before pulling the trigger, I think. It’s a BIG difference in money, but ...

I haven't come across this yet. Been reading through this thread's posts and no ones mentioned that as a difference. Is/was that an actual issue?

SuperLuigi,

elykpeace

exVASted
@SuperLuigi
Had a fury, fury 2 and hippie rebel and differences were I think silicone supplier and curing longer to reduce any smell or unwanted flavors. My fury is 5 clicks and hippie rebel/fury2 is 3 clicks and the fury doesn't have stealth mode.

My fury pods/glass wpa all fit all 3 vapes.

SuperLuigi

@SuperLuigi
Had a fury, fury 2 and hippie rebel and differences were I think silicone supplier and curing longer to reduce any smell or unwanted flavors. My fury is 5 clicks and hippie rebel/fury2 is 3 clicks and the fury doesn't have stealth mode.

Someone mentioned some health risks about the fury 1/hippie rebel? Did you experience anything like that? I can buy the hippie rebel/whatever rebrand for almost half what i can a fury 2 directl y from HR.

SuperLuigi,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
@SuperLuigi

In addition, I think there was an upgrade on the silicone and also on the material that covers the outer shell of the Fury.

I find my F2 responds to any number of clicks beyond 3.

The F1 has a bright logo on the side where the F2's logo is the same color as the case giving more stealth.

It's nice being able to shut off those running lights. :clap::clap::clap: Hey everyone look! Someone vaping here! :clap::clap::clap:

To me the functionality seems close to the same. The quality of some gaskets and coverings were improved and while I felt secure that the actual Fury 1 materials were safe, I wouldn't able to feel so sure about a knock-off. There is no way to determine how any given knock-off was constructed and the corners that might have been cut. So even though the differences are slight and the price is much cheaper for your area, you have to make the call on the air path you're inhaling.

Who knows, you probably take in higher levels of crap in your lungs walking through your average downtown city or parking garage than on a portable you'll use every now and then. I'd be more worried about the smells going through your gym bag. :D

Also, I'm just wanting to provide you with the fair warning. We all take a certain amount of risks with the lack of regulation. I bought about 500 little plastic fucking centrifuge tubes a few weeks ago because the overseas vendor won't just sell you one or two. Now I have no idea of how those things were made and I'm storing loaded dosing caps in them. The distant manufacturer might have decided to store those tubes in the asshole of a passing donkey before shipping them to me.

I know @OF wouldn't wish that on me since I got the idea from him, but I take solace knowing that his tubes probably came from the same currier. ;)

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Someone mentioned some health risks about the fury 1/hippie rebel? Did you experience anything like that? I can buy the hippie rebel/whatever rebrand for almost half what i can a fury 2 directl y from HR.
As others have stated, the differences are minor. The silicone is/was safe on the Fury OG, but some people with sensitive tastebuds could taste the silicone, so HR upgraded it for the newer (exclusive) version 2.
If you are okay with forgoing the customer service/warranty that HR provides and aren’t super sensitive to silicone taste, the rebranded (cheaper) one is a great deal.

OyVape

I have a Fury 2 and my hubby has a Fury 1. I don't notice any difference in performance or taste personally and never experienced offgassing with either. My suggestion would be to get the cheaper one and buy a couple newer silicone mouthpiece screens as replacements if you have any reason for concern.

natural farmer

Guys? Quick question? How can I clean a messy friend's oven that got brown with gunk? ISO and q-tips don't seem to cut it and neither does magic eraser sponge... :shrug:

natural farmer,

hinglemccringleberry

Guys? Quick question? How can I clean a messy friend's oven that got brown with gunk? ISO and q-tips don't seem to cut it and neither does magic eraser sponge... :shrug:
Theres a product called Randy's black label metal/glass/ceramic cleaner, comes in a gray and black bottle. Its a stronger version of Formula420. I had some success using it to remove stubborn crap from my Alfa oven. Better wear rubber gloves when using the stuff though. And dont let any of it fall through the holes at the bottom of the Fury chamber! The stuff is nuclear.

Last edited:
@SuperLuigi Damn, a Fury 2 is $210 in Canada???? What a rip. Direct from HR (in the US) it's only $119 with a bubbler and grinder. LOL

You folks in CA really get hit. Almost $100 more?? Damn.

Use LOYALTY20 for a $20 off select products.

OF

@SuperLuigi Damn, a Fury 2 is $210 in Canada???? What a rip. Direct from HR (in the US) it's only $119 with a bubbler and grinder. LOL

Today, $120 US is $160 Canadian. Not as far off as it seems without taking into account a Canadian Dollar is worth less than 80 cents here. That $40 US (50 Canadian) increase is probably shipping and some reasonable profit for the shop in the great frozen north? Under the rules of Capitalism if the 'markup' gets too big, some competitor will undercut you.......

OF

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
It's happening!
Tonight at midnight we will begin taking preorders on our new FIERCE vaporizer! You can save a little cash by placing a preorder before August 27th, 2018.

We are offering four separate bundles depending on your preference as follows (All bundles include a Protective 'Smell' Cover and an Accessories Attachment with Glass Mouthpiece):

Preorder Prices:
FIERCE Bundle: $199
FIERCE Glass Bundle: $219 - Includes FIERCE Bundle, Glass WPA, and Bent Glass Mouthpiece
FIERCE Power Bundle: $229 - Includes FIERCE Bundle, Extra Battery, and Charging Dock
FIERCE Limited Edition Deluxe Bundle: $279 - Includes FIERCE Bundle, Extra Battery, Charging Dock, Glass WPA, Bent Glass Mouthpiece, Glass Bubbler, and SHRED Grinder 2.25 Edition

Regular Prices:
FIERCE Bundle: $219
FIERCE Glass Bundle: $239 - Includes FIERCE Bundle, Glass WPA, and Bent Glass Mouthpiece
FIERCE Power Bundle: $249 - Includes FIERCE Bundle, Extra Battery, and Charging Dock
FIERCE Limited Edition Deluxe Bundle: $299 - Includes FIERCE Bundle, Extra Battery, Charging Dock, Glass WPA, Bent Glass Mouthpiece, Glass Bubbler, and SHRED Grinder 2.25 Edition

Here is a picture of our base FIERCE Bundle:

fierce-basic-bundle-white_orig.jpg

You can see all of our FIERCE bundles available tonight on our website: http://www.healthyrips.com

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
http://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom