Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

little maggie

Are any of the accessories on sale? I don't want to buy a second fury. Mainly I want to buy the curved screens since they didn't come with my unit. I didn't understand until people started talking about screens that I can microdose from the main section so I definitely want some.

Maybe the bubbler but I'm not sure about that.
I bought the wpa mainly to microdose and not for water but I'm having trouble cleaning it. I love it but since it's my main mp it's getting very clogged. I've soaked it in warm water with soap and that didn't help. I have PBW but have been wary of trying it. Suggestions? Or if the sale works on accessories I could buy a second one. Still need to figure out how to clean it though.

AtomicPB

Did anybody see the similarities between the Shred 2.5 Grinder and the SLX 2.0 medium? From the pictures shown on the Shred Website I would have bet that they are the same.

Just gifted a SLX 2.0 medium to my GF a short while ago and she thought the same thing, when I just showed her the picture.

@little maggie

Did you try iso for cleaning the WPA? You can pour a small amount of iso in a sealable container and let the WPA soak in it for a couple of minutes. Normally that's helping to get rid of the gunk.

I mentioned the sealable container, because iso tends to evaporate which can be unhealthy when breathing it in and is flamable. You should also try not to let it come in contact with your skin if it is over 70% pure iso.

I used PBW (because it was recommended on FC) for a small glass piece and it worked very well. But one has to be carefull with that as well. Safety instructions were printed on my bottle and I did as instructed. I tend to be very carefull when it comes to chemicals.

paehtod

Are any of the accessories on sale? I don't want to buy a second fury. Mainly I want to buy the curved screens since they didn't come with my unit. I didn't understand until people started talking about screens that I can microdose from the main section so I definitely want some.

I bought the wpa mainly to microdose and not for water but I'm having trouble cleaning it. I love it but since it's my main mp it's getting very clogged. I've soaked it in warm water with soap and that didn't help. I have PBW but have been wary of trying it. Suggestions? Or if the sale works on accessories I could buy a second one. Still need to figure out how to clean it though.
I always use torch to clean the dirty part of glass, use a thick cloth to hold the glass, then use the torch to lightly pre-heat up the dirty part of glass first to prevent cracks, then mainly focus to burn the outside of the dirty part of the glass, the dirty part will be burnt. Or you can run boiling water with the glass, warm water may be not hot enough, use 100c boiling water will more easy to remove oil reclaim on glass, but do it outside the sink,beware the reclaim may pollute your ketchen's sink.:tup:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep

I bought the wpa mainly to microdose and not for water but I'm having trouble cleaning it. I love it but since it's my main mp it's getting very clogged. I've soaked it in warm water with soap and that didn't help. I have PBW but have been wary of trying it. Suggestions? Or if the sale works on accessories I could buy a second one.
Hi, Our 420 Sale started today. Use coupon code: HEALTHY420 to get 15% off anything in our store :)

Did anybody see the similarities between the Shred 2.5 Grinder and the SLX 2.0 medium? From the pictures shown on the Shred Website I would have bet that they are the same.

Hi, Good eye! The SHRED 2.5 Edition grinder is the same as the SLX 2.5" (62mm) grinder - minus the ceramic coating. Same manufacturer. Aerospace T6 Aluminum, 55 trapezoid teeth, etc. What we really like is the thick solid lid. And...that it only takes a couple of turns to shred your dry herbs like butter.

The SHRED 2.25 Edition is from a different manufacturer - but the quality is very precise and solid as well. We like the unique teeth design - smooth, strong and easy to use & clean. Thick lid, really nice grip with the outer tapering on each end. Shreds really nicely.

We will be carrying both models - and we are giving the 2.25 Edition (57mm) away free with every vaporizer purchased during our 420 sale (unless you choose the FURY 2 bubbler instead).

We will have the 2.5 Edition in stock in about 20 days - $39. We are getting the 2.25 Edition on Tuesday and it will be available for sale on our website by Wednesday - $29.

Please be aware that orders placed with the free grinder option will be shipped on Wednesday, April 11th (we are expecting the grinders to arrive on Tuesday). We will let you know if anything changes. :)

Sorry for the long post - have a great weekend!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited:

little maggie

Thanks for the cleaning help. It's the inside of the wpa glass that's coated so I will try ISO in a jar.

I'm curious given the sale- I don't see a force thread. Has anyone actually bought one? It doesn't seem very popular.

Also a comment on the sale: I don't need a grinder - I already have too many. But, although I've seen them for free accompanying a vape purchase, I've never seen such a high quality one for free. Outstanding!

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Hey gang

Anyone know what's the main difference between the fury 1 & the fury 2?
If I remember correctly, there are only a few differences - although keep in mind that the Fury 1 has several rebrands, while the Fury 2 is only produced by Healthy Rips.

- Fury 1 takes 5 clicks to turn on while Fury 2 only takes 3.
- Fury 2 gives you a “stealth mode” option, meaning you can turn off the red (heating up) and green (at temp) lights.
- Fury 2 has upgraded silicone that very sensitive tasters will notice. (From what I have read, since I only own the F2, the original silicone is very good, and the overwhelming majority had no issue with it.)
- The Fury 1 has a much more “in-your-face” logo while the Fury 2 is much more subtle.
- And lastly, obviously, the Fury 1 is less expensive, and looks like Healthy Rips is dropping the price significantly for 4/20.

disco11

If I remember correctly, there are only a few differences - although keep in mind that the Fury 1 has several rebrands, while the Fury 2 is only produced by Healthy Rips.

- Fury 1 takes 5 clicks to turn on while Fury 2 only takes 3.
- Fury 2 gives you a “stealth mode” option, meaning you can turn off the red (heating up) and green (at temp) lights.
- Fury 2 has upgraded silicone that very sensitive tasters will notice. (From what I have read, since I only own the F2, the original silicone is very good, and the overwhelming majority had no issue with it.)
- The Fury 1 has a much more “in-your-face” logo while the Fury 2 is much more subtle.
- And lastly, obviously, the Fury 1 is less expensive, and looks like Healthy Rips is dropping the price significantly for 4/20.

Ok cool. Was thinking of picking one up on their sale for some of the freebies. The differences don't seem major at all!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Thanks for the cleaning help. It's the inside of the wpa glass that's coated so I will try ISO in a jar.

I do the same thing, then give it a good swab with an iso soaked Q tip and wipe its ass out on both ends.

Every now and then I'll give all my glass a soak in oxyclean unscented. Of course, you'd give any cleaner use a good rinsing, but it works well for all my beer brewing glass so I have faith in using it for my other hobby too. :)

Customer service has been top notch with me. This vaporizer is going to be my buddy this summer.

Last edited:

blackwater

Just ripped a Fury 2 half load of blackwater. Used only .03, but had the conical screens mind you. Started at 365 and got 4 NICE tasty draws bumping 10f each draw...clouds on the last 2 hits. I can’t believe how little I need to make this thing legit kick my ass.

That wasn’t even the “happy” part of it all, I’ve come to expect that in this sucker if that’s possible. No, it was the SPEED in which it took place. I usually take another quick hit instrument but this was so quick on a fresh batt that I felt privileged to enjoy such a specimen. Heat up was 22 seconds and each 10f step was less that 1-2 secs.

Thanks for the memories Fury fans, keep calm and fury on!

DirtyD

You need a good small bottle brush with hard bristles, try hardware store. I pretty much only use the wpa as dry mouthpiece. Yes it does get dirty fast. I so alcohol and stiff small bottle brush. Good luck! D

Top Bottom