1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by reeefermadness, May 9, 2017.

1. HealthyRips.com

HealthyRips.com Healthy Rips Team Company Rep

The FURY and FURY 2 mouthpiece vapor path clear cylinder is most definitely borosilicate glass!

All the Best!
    Healthy Rips Team
    https://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  2. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA

Very well, it is like GH and like Air with wpa, vapor definitely cooler than hopper in my experience, body doesn't get as hot either, but Fury isn't as on demand; it is a session convection unit. It constantly cooks, just if you turn it off and on it can be used more on demand style (haven't done this yet myself) and with small loads at high temp, using stock or in wpa, you can definitely kill bowls in a few hits or less. GH just a bit more powerful while Air is less so, the Fury2 really is feeling like an Air/GH combo actually, use and performance wise

3. SiDankies

SiDankies Well-Known Member

So has anyone taken this unit completely apart to make sure the claims of isolated air path are accurate?

4. ChiefLoudFlower

ChiefLoudFlower New Member

This was what I was I hoping to hear, purchasing this weekend!

Mr. Me2 likes this.
  5. Moriarty3

Moriarty3 Member

Should my Strawberry Banana flower have a pine sol taste when vaped at 390 F on the FURY 2? (This is my first vape, so I don't know how it's supposed to taste.)

RUDE BOY likes this.
  6. ChiefLoudFlower

ChiefLoudFlower New Member

Has anyone used wax or oil with this yet? I just saw it comes with a quartz tank.

7. paytonpenn

paytonpenn Level 30 Nature/Healer

It should taste exactly how it smells. Then the flavor goes more towards a poop flavor when it browns.

@ChiefLoudFlower I have. the Quartz cup it comes with is useless but if you get some rayon convection concentrate vaping works very well.

And I agree with @Shit Snacks Its like a gH fused with an Air. Just needs that higher temperature spectrum and possibly a manual mode for on demand vaping.

8. Moriarty3

Moriarty3 Member

definitely doesn't taste like it smells. Smells like banana. Tastes like cleaning product.

UPDATE:
    I just picked up some Incredible Hulk flower and vaped it.. Tastes more like the smell of the flower but still has that strong -- I keep calling it "cleaning product", but maybe it's more just really "piney" -- pine taste. I guess I'm confused because the one time in my past where I took a single vape hit of LA Confidential off a PAX 2, I thought it tasted fucking amazing; like candy. Maybe I was just really drunk that night, lol

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  9. Jill NYC

Jill NYC Portable Collector

It shouldn’t taste like cleaning anything. Have you tried using it with the glass stem? Using the glass gives it a much purer taste. But again, even thru regular mouthpiece, it shouldn’t have that kind of taste.

Moriarty3 and Summer like this.
  10. Hey Nineteen

Hey Nineteen Well-Known Member

Hi, I was wondering if you guys could tell me something about this vape. Is this the kind of Vape where you hit it, and can them come back later and hit it. I know it is convection, but can you set down and come back to a good session. My Plenty is convection and I can come back to it again and again till it is completely vaped. My conduction vapes don't do that. I usually don't come back to those vapes. Thanks.

11. Vape Dr.

Vape Dr. Well-Known Member

I do this all the time. I'll start out on as low as 320F take 3 draws, turn it off, bump it up to 340F 3-4 draws, off, 360F 3 hits.
    You get the point.
    This vape is awesome at temp stepping and turning it off then coming back for more.

Also for all those skeptical the mouthpiece is all glass with the exception of the silicone by the chamber where the screen is, and the very top.

There is a piece of silicon at the top of the glass to seal it and the vapor comes out of the hole you see on the mouthpiece.

Also the new silicon @HealthyRips.com is using is fantastic. No taste which was my biggest gripe.

If you want to see my WPA go on YouTube and look at my channel under "healthy rips fury WPA".

If any one has any questions or wants me to do a video doing or showing something just ask.

I just picked up sour diesel shatter and headband CO2 oil and plan on trying the oil container.
    I feel the oil will work well but higher temps will be necessary for the shatter. I'll try to get a video if I have the time.

Have a great night all!
    peace

12. Hey Nineteen

Hey Nineteen Well-Known Member

Thank you. I will definitely pick up this vape soon.

13. sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud Well-Known Member

At this point on the calendar (near Black Friday sales) you may want to keep the $ in your pocket and see if the Fury 2 goes on sale.

The Beagle, Hey Nineteen and AtomicPB like this.
  14. Xelatsok

Xelatsok vapes tobacco modding the vapes

Pinene?

The Beagle and C No Ego like this.
  15. C No Ego

C No Ego Well-Known Member

the mint/ pine taste indicates sativa leaning genetics or is more sativa leaning... not sure how to describe the indica flavor but myrcene is in the kush strains etc...

Moriarty3 and Summer like this.
  16. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA

Maybe try low temps, that is where flavor shines, like start at 365 instead of 390, but even at 390 first hits should still taste great. It could be the taste when the terps are gone is like pine to you, taste is very subjective so its tricky, and so many strains taste so different. I've tried quite a few in my Fury now and they can all perform differently beyond taste even... A vape like Pax typically will taste worse as the bowl progresses more so than a vape like this with more convection, but early hits at low temps taste great in both

17. BigSkySmoke

BigSkySmoke Member

365-375 for the first 4 min cycle and 390 for the second. Good rH will have a better taste and better 2nd cycle. Some strains definitely taste better then others.

Hey Nineteen, Moriarty3 and Summer like this.
  18. SiDankies

SiDankies Well-Known Member

Is it ok to use this for back to back sessions?

19. paytonpenn

paytonpenn Level 30 Nature/Healer

I don't think I had any issues with 8 bowls back to back.

20. MikeG7265

MikeG7265 Well-Known Member

This is pretty much what I do. I do 4 min cycle at 360. Then later I'll finish the bowl between 390-400. I like being able to get two sessions. I was used to getting 3 sessions on one bowl with the Pax3. After using the Fury, I've retired my Pax.

RUDE BOY, Fat Freddy, Summer and 2 others like this.
  21. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Divided by Zero

Same here. One 4min low temp session and another 4mins on higher temperatures with the same bowl later on. The Fury is much more efficient with the herb and tastes way less (if at all) like baby poop at the end of the session. My Pax3 is also collecting dust.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
    Hey Nineteen, paehtod, Summer and 4 others like this.
  22. Mr. Me2

Mr. Me2 Well-Known Member

Kind of amazing about your pax3. That's a solid vape. Speaks VERY highly of the Fury2!

23. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Divided by Zero

Nothing against the Pax3. A solid vape, as you said. But the Fury fits my profile much better.

24. Used2use

Used2use Landrace racer

a few pics to dismantle the mouthpiece with the dab tool
    first the white seal
    [​IMG]
    then gentle leverage for plastic piece

[​IMG]
    that will go easier after the first time and removing that glue i don't like there
    [​IMG]
    and btw don't put black plastic in iso - that was maybe 1 min of soaking
    [​IMG]
    looks like a heat flow 'footprint' on the surface etched by iso? (i always feel the bottom part being hotter than the top, so i change every few draws...)

Yes, glass MP may be nice - but for me the little guy is primary for going out bc it's small, for water there are better vape solutions imo, no need to burn out batteries for that

25. Archaicrevival

Archaicrevival Well-Known Member

Great vid...thanks!

paytonpenn likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors