Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I do taste a hint of that dish soap
I made this mistake once (with my Tera silicon) by adding dishwashing soap to my ultrasonic cleaner water and it was a prick to get rid of the dish soap taste. I think I dropped it in a 1/4 cup of white vinegar and dropped a teaspoon of bicarb and stirred. After the action stopped a good rinse with hot water seemed to do the trick.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
@OF recommended putting MPs and glass stems in the dishwasher for regular cleaning, which I haven’t tried yet but will. Not sure if this would remove any odorous malady from the onset but I don’t think it would hurt.

BTW, my new F2 is working like a champ both the standard MP and after 50% battery. HR indeed sent me my old MP which fits on the new F2 so it was the old unit’s body or molding that wouldn’t hold the MP on. :peace:

OF

@OF recommended putting MPs and glass stems in the dishwasher for regular cleaning, which I haven’t tried yet but will. Not sure if this would remove any odorous malady from the onset but I don’t think it would hurt.
It does remove 'everything' including smells, provided there's enough flow of wash and rinse water where you put them. Some places have much more than others. I sometimes use a funnel and short piece of tubing to 'catch more water' and remove the need for careful placement (I put it in the silverware tray with the rest of the stuff that also comes out 'squeaky clean').

Regards to all.

OF

baxter

Yeah I used gain brand dishsoap which has an especially strong fragrance. I am just shocked that it survived so much rinsing. I rinsed the heck out of it and also filled a glass with 2 inches water and let it soak in that (did this twice with fresh water) and STILL I can taste that dog-goned dishsoap.

I would try with the vinegar but I am all out, will have to go buy some at the market

I dont know about putting it in dishwasher because mine gets super HOT and even destroyed a wooden chopping board because the water was BOILING hot in that machine

If someone takes a hit (just one) at the lowest temp of 320F do they feel any effects?

Can you describe it?

OF

Yeah I used gain brand dishsoap which has an especially strong fragrance. I am just shocked that it survived so much rinsing.

But you don't understand, that's a feature. They want the smell to linger, it's a selling feature. Some expect it, are not happy if it's not there.

Typically such perfumes respond better to bases than acids. The detergent is basic typically, which is how the smell gets there? Try baking soda and water, I think you'll do better.

FWIW it's not usually hot water that wrecks stuff in the DW, but the even hotter air used to dry. Which is why you see stuff labeled 'top rack safe'. I 'air dry' and have zero issues thus far. Your call, as ever.

Regards to all.

OF

baxter

But you don't understand, that's a feature. They want the smell to linger, it's a selling feature. Some expect it, are not happy if it's not there.

Typically such perfumes respond better to bases than acids. The detergent is basic typically, which is how the smell gets there? Try baking soda and water, I think you'll do better.

FWIW it's not usually hot water that wrecks stuff in the DW, but the even hotter air used to dry. Which is why you see stuff labeled 'top rack safe'. I 'air dry' and have zero issues thus far. Your call, as ever.

Regards to all.

OF
Thanks for that suggestion of water and baking soda. I let it soak in that for 30 minutes and it has reduced the soap taste by 80%. I will try leaving it overnight now that I am going to bed and I think that may do the trick. Thanks again.

I too only air-dry (to save money on electricity)

disGRUNTled

Just ordered a Fury 2 & POTV accessory attachment and straight stem & the bent glass mouthpiece.I use THC flower and hemp flower , although I don't have a daily driver vape and keep the one's I have pretty clean I am not sure if I am getting some residue in there that is affecting the effects of the hemp flower.So this vape will be strictly for hemp flower. Looking to break it in hopefully next week.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Just ordered a Fury 2 & POTV accessory attachment and straight stem & the bent glass mouthpiece.I use THC flower and hemp flower , although I don't have a daily driver vape and keep the one's I have pretty clean I am not sure if I am getting some residue in there that is affecting the effects of the hemp flower.So this vape will be strictly for hemp flower. Looking to break it in hopefully next week.

What the heck's the difference between "THC flower" and "hemp flower"? Aren't they the same thing?

My F2 has been used almost every day for 18 months now--and still going strong and heating up quickly. I wonder if the battery strength is related to the fact that I only rarely run it down to empty. Typically I recharge after its down one or two bars, three max. Still, this is easily the best battery life and strength of any of my current or former vapes, and that includes high end ones like Crafty and Firefly 2.

disGRUNTled

What the heck's the difference between "THC flower" and "hemp flower"? Aren't they the same thing?

My F2 has been used almost every day for 18 months now--and still going strong and heating up quickly. I wonder if the battery strength is related to the fact that I only rarely run it down to empty. Typically I recharge after its down one or two bars, three max. Still, this is easily the best battery life and strength of any of my current or former vapes, and that includes high end ones like Crafty and Firefly 2.
"THC flower" is weed , "Hemp flower " has 0.3% THC or less.

OF

might as well just call hemp CBD flower or CBD weed...

I don't think that's accurate. That is hemp has no useful CBD either? Don't waste your time vaping or smoking hemp doormats or old rope....... No medicinal value.

Hemp is grown for fiber content, mechanical properties, once widely used to make paper for instance. And considered a 'strategic material', vital to National Defense, when it took miles of hemp rope (called 'lines') to outfit every serious sailing ship. Lines that needed routine replacement.

Hemp is used as slang these days for our favorite plant.

OF

C No Ego

I don't think that's accurate. That is hemp has no useful CBD either? Don't waste your time vaping or smoking hemp doormats or old rope....... No medicinal value.

Hemp is grown for fiber content, mechanical properties, once widely used to make paper for instance. And considered a 'strategic material', vital to National Defense, when it took miles of hemp rope (called 'lines') to outfit every serious sailing ship. Lines that needed routine replacement.

Hemp is used as slang these days for our favorite plant.

OF
hemp still flowers though with little nugs on there. not a lot of flowering but....

OF

hemp still flowers though with little nugs on there. not a lot of flowering but....

Yup, same family. And don't all plants flower to some degree? Hemp really is a weed (perhaps the source of that slang term?). I had a roomie in college that grew up on a ranch. They had it in the gully around the gate, generations of his family had tried to keep it out of the crops.

No, it didn't get you off, not that he and his friends didn't try. FWIW catnip is also mistaken for the good herb. I had some friends who discovered bags and bags of it 'hidden' in the crawl space of the house they moved into. Should have known better, there were catnip plants in the back yard. They went nuts selling it at low prices. Folks would get off (which you can do on tea if you think you will, at least for a while) and come back for more. A week or so later they were giving out a LOT of refunds.

OTOH, the stuff at the dispensaries is tested, very potent, and contamination free........

Regards to all.

OF

disGRUNTled

Here's how I see it:

THC flower
CBD flower
THC/CBD flower
Industrial hemp
The first three can go into your Fury (getting back to the topic).

The fourth can be woven into a handsome doormat or an itchy pair of socks/underwear ensemble.
Right on , CBD flower is what I was referring to.
giphy.gif

OF

Here's how I see it:

THC flower
CBD flower
THC/CBD flower
Industrial hemp

To quibble a bit here, the first two don't really exist as separate classes? They are supsets of the third. That is to say all Cannabis flower has both THC and CBD even if to a very minor degree. Like watering your scotch, all you'll ever have is scotch and water? All you can do is work with the ratios.

Yes, most it grown to maximize THC at the expense of CBD, with some grown to the other goal but the plant is the same.

And we have hemp, which naturally produces neither CBD or THC but is otherwise related. So I'd say we really have only two classes, hemp that's useless, and Cannabis Sativa or Indica which is important uses.....

THC and CBD are different versions of the same basic chemical, that happen in the other case. Probably makes a better rope than hemp makes a party?

Regards to all.

OF

OF

John Coaltrain

To quibble a bit here, the first two don't really exist as separate classes? . . .

I never claimed they exist as separate classes. I simply proposed a general distinction – i.e., something a customer might say when approaching the counter of a dispensary.

When I fill the bowl of my Fury (to get back to the topic), I fill it with cannabis.

Some of that cannabis is predominately high in THC. I call that "THC flower."

Some other types of cannabis that I put into my Fury are predominately high in CBD. I call that "CBD flower."

Some other cannabis that I put in my Fury contains significant levels of both THC and CBD. I call that "THC/CBD flower."

Whenever I want to weave myself a doormat or an itchy socks and underwear ensemble, I use industrial hemp.

And then I fire up my Fury (both to get back to the topic and to help me become one with the itchiness).

Last edited:

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
As far as I know, industrial hemp is a legal classification for cannabis with under .3% THC. If you have high CBD cannabis with .3 or less THC, that’s industrial hemp. There is no cannabis without cannabinoids, and the term industrial hemp is just a legal definition.

Vaporific

Whenever I want to weave myself a doormat or an itchy socks and underwear ensemble, I use industrial hemp.
I'm not sure why anyone would want itchy socks and underwear, but each their own :lol:

Locally here in Grassachusetts, most if hardly any dispensaries are selling higher concentrates of CBD compared to THC in flower form - and the 4 strains I purchased yesterday had next to none CBD in them. There are some places to get liquid CBD but I'm unsure of how potent it is. I'm more of a THC guy however as I'm getting 'younger' my body is starting to feel onset arthritis which I'm sure would benefit from CBD. We shall see...

On the HR front, my new F2 is rocking and zero issue with the MP. I'm keeping on eye on the precipitous temp drop after 50% which was happening on the previous unit and it seems to be OK - so far. I'm pairing it with the POTV One accessory glass and loving it (as well as using the native MP) and the backup Snap is doing well with the HR WPA (it's pointless trying to get the MP to stay on any longer). Now to try to balance their usage so I don't drain one battery too much - that's the challenge since I have no other vape at the moment. But in due time...:):peace:

hinglemccringleberry

@disGRUNTled do you have a picture of the bottom of that mouthpiece? I just want to see how far down the glass stem goes and get an idea of how close it gets to the Fury chamber. I'm guessing it's not a fully isolated path?

EDIT- nevermind, looks like I'm way out of the loop and need to study up on the POTV One.

Vaporific

@disGRUNTled do you have a picture of the bottom of that mouthpiece? I just want to see how far down the glass stem goes and get an idea of how close it gets to the Fury chamber. I'm guessing it's not a fully isolated path?

EDIT- nevermind, looks like I'm way out of the loop and need to study up on the POTV One.
It does not nor can it fit into the chamber. The bottom of the mouthpiece, just above the oring/screen, has a molding that prevents it from sliding through; the oring/screen fits just below it. Oh, and the stem is too wide too insert into the chamber anyway. I'm holding it now.

I'm really enjoying it a lot actually at home. Love the diminished draw resistance, coolness and flavor of vapor with it. And of course the F2 simply rocks. In fact, it's winning me over to glass more and that may serve as the basis and top priority for my next vape. We'll see...:):peace:

disGRUNTled

3rd. day using this amazing little vape.It heats up fast AF, great flavor at 350 F. It is efficient vapes all material evenly w/o the need to stir.It so good I am thinking of buying another one for my THC flower.Vaping Crescent Moon from Finger Lakes Cannabis, another fire strain from these guys.One bowl in and I am feeling immediate effects of relaxation. Couple of more bowls & I will be ready to watch this classic the original Scarface.
IMG-3020.jpg

IMG-3023.jpg

IMG-3024.jpg

Top Bottom