Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

ChooChooCharlie

Fury_high.jpg

ChooChooCharlie

@LesPlenty - I agree, it looks better!

Small_adapter.jpg

Got mine from HL, but figured the big clunky adapter is more readily available. The large one seats better in mine, but my Chinese bubbler's joint seems wonky, sorta deep or wide.

Have no idea whether my Fury to bubbler fit issue is common. Poor Fury's shoulder gets in the way, before he can snuggle in and get to business.

Apologies for the phrase in my cartoon above. We appropriate an Australian expression, then overuse it.

Warning: staring at green light during draw may cause channeling of Jay Gatsby

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The joint on my littleD020 is set too deep, I have just noticed one of my 18/14mm adapters as pictured above will not seat as the lip of the adapter sits on top of the bong body before the ground joint meets, so your less sleek looking one might be a safer bet.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
@LesPlenty - I agree, it looks better!

Small_adapter.jpg

Got mine from HL, but figured the big clunky adapter is more readily available. The large one seats better in mine, but my Chinese bubbler's joint seems wonky, sorta deep or wide.

Have no idea whether my Fury to bubbler fit issue is common. Poor Fury's shoulder gets in the way, before he can snuggle in and get to business.

Apologies for the phrase in my cartoon above. We appropriate an Australian expression, then overuse it.

Warning: staring at green light during draw may cause channeling of Jay Gatsby

Love the Great Gatsby quote viz. looking at the F2 green light: Endlessly looking across the bay, from West Egg to East Egg, for any sign of Daisy.

FabulatorPoeta

Where has the time gone?
Good question, no, I don't think that is true. First off, it's not really vapor (individual molecules, a gas) which actually would not be seen. Moisture (water vapor as a gas) is an example.....one you can't see. What we call 'vapor' is really an aerosol (small particles of liquid or solids) suspended in the air. Clouds, fog, and smoke are examples. In our case we want particles in the few micron (millionths of a meter, 1/1000 to the mm) range. Less and it just blows past the lung tissue and out again without absorption. Larger and it can impact in your mouth and throat instead and never get absorbed into your blood.

A sub visible level of 'magic sized' particles can be very effective, especially over time. And very dense 'clouds' can be basically useless to us. While it's normal for guys to 'look for vapor' not getting the choking and gagging on junk in smoke for 'clues', it's just not a reliable measure I think.

It's not what you see, cut what you feel? Especially 'early on' in your vaping adventures. Your brain is still a slave like Pavlov's dogs. Long ago it linked the nasty parts of smoke with the desired 'getting off'. You actually crave nasty stuff as a way to get to THC. That's a mental link you have to break to 'get into' vaping. "If you cough, you get off"? It takes a few days to a few weeks for most of us with no blazing. Zero or you risks 'resetting' the game.

Once you do, smoking will be just as nasty as it was when you first started. Back before your brain made a link that doesn't really serve you well.

Enjoy the process, 'vape on'. A different state of mind will follow.

Regards to all.

OF
Thank you again @OF. Simple and clear presentation of what vaping is all about. I always enjoy your practical imput and insightful thoughts.

OF

Thank you again @OF. Simple and clear presentation of what vaping is all about. I always enjoy your practical imput and insightful thoughts.

You're quite welcome, that was of course the goal. The effort is not 'worth it' if it's not useful to our fellows......

Or at least amuses.

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated.

Regards to all.

OF

Vitolo

Vaporist
True, it is a little bit cheaper too....
Cheaper does not always mean a more sincere and generous deal.
HEALTHY RIPS ( by @HealthyRips.com ) does much to make the deals better, by offering special packages with glass... or with grinder included.
They also support local terminally/chronically ill patients that are legal cardholders, by making special arrangements for bulk purchases... to help get vaporizers into the hands of those that need them the most.
Not saying anything bad about "the other guy"... just saying nobody can duplicate @HealthyRips.com 's attitude toward it's clients.

Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
@ Vitolo Re: HealthyRips All good things to know, and support. If I do go with this vape, that definitely influences which I will go with.
Cheaper does not always mean a more sincere and generous deal.
HEALTHY RIPS ( by @HealthyRips.com ) does much to make the deals better, by offering special packages with glass... or with grinder included.
They also support local terminally/chronically ill patients that are legal cardholders, by making special arrangements for bulk purchases... to help get vaporizers into the hands of those that need them the most.
Not saying anything bad about "the other guy"... just saying nobody can duplicate @HealthyRips.com 's attitude toward it's clients.

MonkeyTime

I agree HR has reportedly got great ethics and CS which makes a difference
For some that may not have been around, @Vitolo is probably referring to @HealthyRips.com and their very generous donation/matching of units for med patients.

They matched the 10 units we raised $ for to donate. 20 F2's went out to those less fortunate.

That's on top of their presence here, their willingness to listen to our suggestions and the incredible CS.

It's a hard combination to beat!

Now when's that Fierce I ordered shipping!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I would say this is more like the Fury1, 5 clicks on/off, quartz concentrate cup(that does not work) so even without HR`s stellar reputation, the Quant will be inferior and if everything else is the same as the OG Fury, it will have smellier silicon too.:tup:
Yes, I am a fan boy, I had a little problem when I first got my F2 and HR bent over backwards to help me.

hinglemccringleberry

Can pretty much smash it it one.....closer than VC or GH
Hits nice on a bong as long as you keep a nice loose pack, trying to hit it in one is great fun:tup:
No idea how you guys are doing this. I fill my stem to the brim, hit it thru water, and am where I want to be after about 2 thick rips, and there's still enough life left in the bowl to do 1 more session plus a few cleanup hits. It's really efficient. I can't even come close to smashing it in one. If I dust the whole load in 1 session I'm a completely useless vegetable.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Just ordered a 5 pack of concentrate pads.

I had a couple questions on these pads. I enjoyed the one that came with the F2 until it got a little gunky with residue. I tried blasting it clean with a torch but I believe I ruined it in the process. The pad flared up pretty brightly when I hit it with the flame. IDK if that oxidized or broke down the metal thread that made up the pad? Anyway, I was afraid to use it again and decided to pick up a few more.

The other question is how much wax can you smear on one of these and not have it seep through the bottom and into the heating chamber? I'm an extreme lightweight on concentrates and when using something like shatter, I snap off about 1/2 a grain of rice at a time.

I've noticed that just from using the wpa, some reclaim will collect on the bottom of the heating chamber. When I swab it out with iso, a tiny amount must still get pushed into the holes at the bottom. The last time I cleaned it, after running a damp and then dry q-tip through it, I cranked it up to 430 to dry it out. For about a minute or so a wispy stream of vapor rose from the empty chamber as it burned off any residue.

Sorry for the long post, but wanted to end with mentioning that this little bastard performed flawlessly recently when it was taken on a camping trip with no power available. I took along an Anker powercore to keep the little guy going. This some bitch kept me perfectly lifted throughout every campfire and fishing trip. I would charge it each morning, not because it was dead but just to top it off. I would manage to drain it down to a half or quarter charge each day.

I brought the mp for trail walking but really liked using the mini-bubbler without water. This turns it into a pretty long glass pathway and it gives a very smooth, dry hit.

Plus the F2 is so easy and light to carry around. This is one of the big reasons I bought the F2 and it was so much better for me than burning my throat as an amateur vapcap user. I did bring a back up VC just in case something went wrong, but luckily never had to use it.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Once again, an anonymous donor has made a purchase from @HealthyRips.com of 4 new Fury 2 sets, to which @HealthyRips.com has matched the donation to make it a total of 8 new units. Eight dosing Capsule sets were included in the deal, and our good friend @OF has begun on a new set of Loading tools to make the set-up complete.
I thank all involved from the bottom of my heart.
Today the units arrived, and already I have met with a young woman that was in need and I set her up.
She was elated, and has contacted us 3 times since she got her unit (after the appropriate 2 hour first charge) to express gratitude, and to tell how impressed she was with the unit.)
I now wish to express my feelings of gratitude to @HealthyRips.com , for their help in keeping the Paying it Forward program going, for my local group of Terminally and chronically ill patients that are without income.
The terminally ill on my list now number almost 60 patients.
The chronically ill with poor prognosis number just over 100.
We are chipping away at those numbers as we can!
Thank you.

Top Bottom