Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Mr.Kite

Even HR instagram page is very neglected.
This is not optimal marketing

We are visual animals

Last edited:

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
For Mr. Kite, from my "Why I Own a Fury 2" series, since he may not have seen them. Showing the dosing cap holders, one with fresh caps and one for the used caps. This is my favorite outdoor adventure vape: Compact, highly reliable, and ease of use with dosing capsules in the windy, cold and wild places I love.

On the summit of Mt. Washington, highest mountain in the northeastern North America, overlooking Great Gulf, a vast glacial cirque, with Mts. Jefferson, Adams, and Madison, 2nd, 3rd and 5th highest mountains. Lapland rosebay flowers.

Northern Newfoundland with a Greenland iceberg. Moss campion flowers.

Last edited:

vapmanjoe

I dropped my Fury 2 on the floor recently, but i only found 2 little scratches at first. Yesterday i became aware, that the green/red lights don't work anymore, thats not a big issue for me, even more stealthy, but i hope there is no damage to the battery and there are no safety issues?! In fact performance of the device and the battery functioning are not affected. I know nobody will give me a reliable answer to this issue, but perhaps some of you guys or @HealthyRips.com would disadvice to use it further for safety reasons in the first place?

Last edited:
vapmanjoe,
Reactions: Vitolo

Mr. Me2

Too much like work for me. just use your imagination, I am over weight, over aged, over hairy, and overly medicated sitting back in my yellow mankini with dribble running down my chin with a flat battery in my F2 again...….are you sure you still want pictures?

Does that mean your avatar is a self portrait? I had no problems until you went all in, in your mankini!

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Is using the dosing screens in the fury2 just as easy as using the capsules in the mighty?

In the mighty its a breeze and a joy.

I can imagine it to be not that smooth in the fury.

Right?

You are correct. The dosing caps are much smaller and not as stout to work with as the S&B. Filling is tougher too, compared to the dosing cap container lid of the S&B that acts as a filling tool. Haven't figured an easy fill for the HR caps. Sticky Pete funnel works for me.

Whats up wirh this thread
?

C'mon folks.

Show pictures of your fury2 in the wild.

10pv7o0.jpg

vapmanjoe

Are you sure you have not just put it into stealth mode? Turn the unit on with the 3 clicks, now while it is on hold the power button down, this toggles the stealth mode on/off.
But if you knew that, try emailing HR, they will look after you.

Thank you for helping! I completely missed this function and must have turned it off randomly after dropping it.:doh: but nevertheless i hope the batteries didn't take damage

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Mine got a nasty knock just after purchasing, a woman at a party decided she needed my battery bank to charge her phone again and just grabbed the power bank and my poor little F2 went flying like a whip. Same as you, a couple scratches, but that was it. I believe you will be fine but if you are still concerned email HR.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
I dropped my Fury 2 on the floor recently, but i only found 2 little scratches at first. Yesterday i became aware, that the green/red lights don't work anymore, thats not a big issue for me, even more stealthy, but i hope there is no damage to the battery and there are no safety issues?! In fact performance of the device and the battery functioning are not affected. I know nobody will give me a reliable answer to this issue, but perhaps some of you guys or @HealthyRips.com would disadvice to use it further for safety reasons in the first place?
Hi, Thank you for expressing your concern over dropping your FURY 2. The isolated airpath is solid - you should not have any issues unless you notice a change in performance. Our battery is a Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery that has a soft shell and is very well protected. Lipo batteries don't explode - so no worries for your safety either. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns :).

Sorry @Mr.Kite that we have not been posting much lately on our instagram page - we have been extremely busy with FIERCE preorders along with filling FURY 2 orders. There are a LOT of FURY 2 pictures in the 'wild' here: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/fury2

Use coupon code: LOYALTY20 during the checkout process for a $20 discount off any FURY 2 bundle on our website.

Have an amazing weekend!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Mr.Kite

Thank you very much.
I am looking to justify coexsistance of a mighty and a fury2.

These screen baskets look they are usefull for microdosing.
Sadly they are not in stock @VapoShop europe.

How much herb do they need to function properly.
With the mighty I find that 50% loaded (0.05g) works fine.

They look a little delicate.
Are they sturdy?

Last edited:
Mr.Kite,

shredder

You are correct. The dosing caps are much smaller and not as stout to work with as the S&B. Filling is tougher too, compared to the dosing cap container lid of the S&B that acts as a filling tool. Haven't figured an easy fill for the HR caps. Sticky Pete funnel works for me.

10pv7o0.jpg

They look very grateful.....Are they Chinese vape testers?

OF

Filling is tougher too, compared to the dosing cap container lid of the S&B that acts as a filling tool. Haven't figured an easy fill for the HR caps.

I have come up with a set of simple tools to load them that seem to be working just fine. The key is to put a handle on the capsule so you can scoop herb into it easily. The latest version is here:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/healthy-rips-fury.24408/page-109#post-1281370

The photos can be see by temporarily using 'reply' (they will then load) or go a few posts down where @Vitolo kindly reposted them on a more friendly server:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/healthy-rips-fury.24408/page-109#post-1281542

Very fast, and kind of fun. Works with clumsy hands and 'only fair' vision. You basically don't touch the capsule (aside from putting it in the tool), just remove the cap with the clothes pin, scoop the ABV out, poke it into your stash (level it out if needed) and put the cap (still in the clothes pin) back on. Then you push the reloaded cartridge out with the push rod part, retract the rod again and you're ready for the next one. Takes a few minutes to load a days supply? And you don't touch the herb in the process.

OF

Mr.Kite

So is the Fury2 a good vaporizer for cbd extraction out of dry herb?

Some folks complaint about hot/harsh vapor at 395F and above.
I am a high temp vapor fan.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have only temperature stepped a couple of times while using the native mouthpiece as I usually leave it on `flat out' as I use it on a bong at home mostly, that said, I did not find it too bad on higher heat settings with the native mouthpiece the times I did, ABV darkish brown and always evenly baked.

Last edited:

Mr.Kite

Wth?

Nobody answered the question yet.
I got a picture but it is hard to estimate the capacity.
Please be friendly, i am adkung a question. Thats all.
You dont need to answer.
Thats cool

OF

Nobody answered the question yet.

Actually we have, several times........ Perhaps you missed it?

IMO that's entirely too subjective a question, it depends on cure (water adds weight without changing the important parts), grind, packing and a bunch of other stuff. The best guide is 'it's about half the volume as 'native''? That is if you load about 1/4 gram normally (like I do), it's going to hold about 1/8. And take a bit longer to exhaust? And it will extract as well as other similar vapes.

You get out what you put in. Nothing magic. If that's enough for you, well and good. If, OTOH, it's not then you'll have to swap in another capsule and carry on. If it's plenty, you're done. If that's too much for a single session for you, you'll still be 'saving some for later', although less than native. Only sure way to determine 'if it fits your pistol' is to try it. You're the only guy who can give a meaningful answer?

FWIW I recommend them. I don't recall a single poster saying he's tried them and abandoned the idea?

Regards,

OF

Edit: Here's a good analogy I think: How many drinks are there in a bottle of Whiskey? A guy I used to work for's father in law claimed four. And lived by it. If, OTOH, you're a true Scotsman you know the real answer, it's 18.......buy coincidence the exact number of holes on a Golf Course......

Best answer is 'about half', it's slightly shorter inside than outside by the rim on the cap is fairly thin so the ID is less by a fair bit. Factor in that old 'pi R squared' thing and it's about half the volume.

Those really 'in the know' immediately notice the flaw in that: 'no, no, no......pie are round, cornbread are square'......

OF

Last edited:
Top Bottom