Discontinued Healthy Rips FIERCE

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All, Here is the latest update on our FIERCE:
We have engineered four series of prototypes that we have thoroughly tested over the last several months. We have just completed the testing on our final 'engineered' FIERCE (prototype). We are implementing the last minor tweaks before we go into full production. We have carefully and systematically considered all of the features and we believe that we have compiled the best combination possible. The feature set and performance has exceeded our expectations and we are humbly confident you will agree :). We will be posting the final feature set, pictures and videos soon.

We will be releasing our FIERCE for public sale toward the end of July. There will be pre-order opportunities after this holiday week and once we have nailed down an exact launch date.

Thank you for your patience - we are very close!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Evilevile

I will likely be buying a Fierce solely based on positive feedback I've seen reg. the Fury 2.

Has HR considered a butane powered version?

Evilevile,

Skunkport

The designs and technology wouldn't translate at all to a butane vape and I don't think there's a huge amount of development left to those. There's a wide range from the Eagle Bill, Vaponic and VapCap's to less portable options like the Sticky Bricks, and there's only so many ways to heat up something with a lighter. I don't like the Hammer/Iolite designs myself since I've seen so many lighters break.

Skunkport

They already did ;-) Edit:- Writing not final version

fierce-fury2.jpg

Skunkport

SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU. I had a hard enough time resisting the Life Saber already, I don't need another desktop.

Skunkport,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All! Thank you so much for your patience!
We are very excited and anxious to release our FIERCE vaporizer as well! We have been extremely busy ironing out all of the fine details prior to making any definitive launch and/or pre-order dates.

Pre-order prices - until the day of the FIERCE release:
FIERCE Bundle: $199 - Includes Accessories Attachment & Standard Glass Mouthpiece.
FIERCE Power Bundle: $229 - Includes Accessories Attachment, Standard Glass Mouthpiece, Extra Battery & Charging Dock.
FIERCE Limited Edition Deluxe Bundle: $279 - Includes Accessories Attachment, Standard Glass Mouthpiece, Extra Battery, Charging Dock, Glass Bubbler, Glass WPA, Bent Glass Mouthpiece, and SHRED Grinder 2.25.

Regular prices - after the FIERCE release:
FIERCE Bundle: $219 - Includes Accessories Attachment & Standard Glass Mouthpiece.
FIERCE Power Bundle: $249 - Includes Accessories Attachment, Standard Glass Mouthpiece, Extra Battery & Charging Dock.
FIERCE Limited Edition Deluxe Bundle: $299 - Includes Accessories Attachment, Standard Glass Mouthpiece, Extra Battery, Charging Dock, Glass Bubbler, Glass WPA, Bent Glass Mouthpiece, and SHRED Grinder 2.25.

Accessories prices - available on our website after the FIERCE release:
Battery: $20
Charging Dock: $20
Glass Bubbler: $25
Glass WPA: $15
Standard Glass Mouthpiece: $12
Bent Glass Mouthpiece: $15

Here are our current timelines:
FIERCE pre-orders will begin July 20th, 2018 on our website: https://www.healthyrips.com.
FIERCE release will be on or before August 10, 2018.

We created a basic video of our final FIERCE prototype that will help you visualize the size, performance and features of our FIERCE:

Please let us know if you have any questions :)

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
http://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Thanks for the video @HealthyRips.com !

How does the flavor compare with the Fury2?

Edit: Will you be making a Fury3 with the Fierce magnetic mouthpiece anytime soon?

We have worked on a design for an Accessories Attachment for our FURY 2 - but it would require new glass attachment designs as well. This would be problematic for the current owners of the FURY 2 attachments. This is an issue that we will need some time to consider.

The FIERCE is designed to produce more convection (hot air extraction) with less radiant heat conduction, combined with a longer vapor path - it provides better flavor and cooler vapor than the FURY 2.

Thank you for your questions!
Healthy Rips Team

Last edited:

Spelaeus

Putting the money aside now for a pre-order.

Just curious, does it vape as evenly as the Fury? Just wondering if there are any hotspots with the large oven and increased convection, or if it's still as foolproof as the Fury with no stirring needed.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Putting the money aside now for a pre-order.

Just curious, does it vape as evenly as the Fury? Just wondering if there are any hotspots with the large oven and increased convection, or if it's still as foolproof as the Fury with no stirring needed.
The FIERCE absolutely extracts as evenly and is as foolproof as the FURY 2 - with no stirring required. No hotspots or burning whatsoever. The FIERCE is an amazing unit with a ton of features and accessories :)

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Top Bottom