• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Healthy Rips FIERCE

VAPEHUNTER

Here is what @HealthyRips.com said on the topic of Pass through charging.
Why doesn't the FIERCE have ‘Pass through charging’ (the ability to use the vaporizer while it is charging)?
Answer: Pass through charging is bad for your battery - your battery will degrade much faster. With the FIERCE's extremely long battery life and swappable battery option - it is not necessary to have pass through charging. We feel that the longevity of the battery outweighs this benefit. Our FIERCE’s USB-C charging port is reversible, powerful and interchangeable. USB-C is the emerging standard and will be used on most - if not all of your latest and greatest devices.

EDIT: This is their take on pass through charging with battery installed.

I like your idea of pass through charging with NO battery installed.
Similar to what Thermo Vape had for their T1. That way it doesn't have any negative effect on the battery.

Last edited:
VAPEHUNTER,
Reactions: LesPlenty

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
@HealthyRips.com can you tell us the dimensions of the oven? Diameter, depth etc?
Hi! The inside diameter of the chamber is 12.7mm and the depth is 13mm.
Yes, the charging dock is to charge up your spare battery while you use the other one. No it doesn't have pass through charging and really, no small vape should.
The problem with pass through charging for normal devices is heat build-up, you get some of that anyway when charging and you get more if you're doing pass-through.

That can be dodgy when you're just using a phone, I've had my mobile get pretty hot playing games while charging.
With a vape, you're literally heating the thing up repeatedly while the batteries are also being heated by charging. Doesn't seem good!
This is all exactly correct!
Pasthrough charging is extremely hard on the cells. With replaceable cells there is no need for this IMHO
To be able to use it without the cells you would need a massive power supply.
This is exactly correct!

Thank you for posting these answers - they are spot on. We carefully considered every angle when designing the FIERCE including the battery safety and lifespan. The powerful 4050 mAh battery lasts about 2 hours - so you shouldn't get caught with a dead battery. If this is a concern - we will be selling extra batteries for only $20 and a battery charging dock for $20 including free shipping as always :).

Have an amazing day!
Healthy Rips Team
http://www.healthyrips.com

elykpeace

exVASted
Hi! The inside diameter of the chamber is 12.7mm and the depth is 13mm.

This is all exactly correct!

This is exactly correct!

Thank you for posting these answers - they are spot on. We carefully considered every angle when designing the FIERCE including the battery safety and lifespan. The powerful 4050 mAh battery lasts about 2 hours - so you shouldn't get caught with a dead battery. If this is a concern - we will be selling extra batteries for only $20 and a battery charging dock for $20 including free shipping as always :).

Have an amazing day!
Healthy Rips Team

Reasonable prices. How is the fierce heating system differ from the fury? Same stainless steel oven with heating element underneath?

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Can I preorder through EU Vaposhop?
Sorry - We will only be taking pre-orders directly from our website at this time (beginning Friday, July 20th).

Reasonable prices. How is the fierce heating system differ from the fury? Same stainless steel oven with heating element underneath?
Hi! The FIERCE heating system is basically the same as our FURY 2 with some minor adjustments and redesign to provide more convection and decrease the radiant heat from the convection heater that is below the stainless steel chamber (but not touching the chamber).

Thank you for the questions!
Healthy Rips Team

Last edited:

koepen

SW1000R
So will you do shipping to Europe and dealing with tax stuff so it doesn't strand at custom office? Would be great, if so! Would love buying directly. Really!

Same here :nod:
But otherwise I can wait a couple of weeks and order at Vaposhop.
More time to save money for all the accessories! :clap:

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
One more day until Fierce preorder, huh? When are preorders expected to ship?

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on a bent stem and wpa bundle. My Fury 2 was my first vape and it was such a game changer.

elykpeace

exVASted
Has a price been set or will we find that out tomorrow?
Pre-order prices - until the day of the FIERCE release:
FIERCE Bundle: $199 - Includes Accessories Attachment & Standard Glass Mouthpiece.
FIERCE Power Bundle: $229 - Includes Accessories Attachment, Standard Glass Mouthpiece, Extra Battery & Charging Dock.
FIERCE Limited Edition Deluxe Bundle: $279 - Includes Accessories Attachment, Standard Glass Mouthpiece, Extra Battery, Charging Dock, Glass Bubbler, Glass WPA, Bent Glass Mouthpiece, and SHRED Grinder 2.25.

Regular prices - after the FIERCE release:
FIERCE Bundle: $219 - Includes Accessories Attachment & Standard Glass Mouthpiece.
FIERCE Power Bundle: $249 - Includes Accessories Attachment, Standard Glass Mouthpiece, Extra Battery & Charging Dock.
FIERCE Limited Edition Deluxe Bundle: $299 - Includes Accessories Attachment, Standard Glass Mouthpiece, Extra Battery, Charging Dock, Glass Bubbler, Glass WPA, Bent Glass Mouthpiece, and SHRED Grinder 2.25.

Accessories prices - available on our website after the FIERCE release:
Battery: $20
Charging Dock: $20
Glass Bubbler: $25
Glass WPA: $15
Standard Glass Mouthpiece: $12
Bent Glass Mouthpiece: $15

There you go brother :smug:

dac13

Can the fury 2 dosing caps be used in the fierce? I thought their bowls were the same size

dac13,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
@HealthyRips.com I know you said the dosing capsules will be available at the time of release but will any be included with The Fierce?
The dosing capsules will not be included with the FIERCE - we will be including the Accessories Attachment along with the Glass Mouthpiece.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi All, We just returned from the Champs Counterculture show in Las Vegas. This was an extremely successful event filled with amazing meetings with our China team and our largest wholesale partners. Our FIERCE was obviously the main topic of our meetings and discussions - we were able to demo our final version with some of the most respected people in this industry and on this forum. We are grateful and blessed by the enthusiasm that everyone shared for our FIERCE!

We have officially started on our first FIERCE production run. We were slightly ambitious with our preorders and release dates. We need a few extra days to receive all the FIERCE accessories including the glass attachments in order to take 'product pictures' for our website preorders. We need to adjust our timelines slightly - here are the final dates for our preorders and release:
Preorders: Wednesday, July 25th
Official release and shipping date: Monday, August 27th

Thank you all for your patience - we promise the FIERCE is worth the wait. You will be hearing a lot about our FIERCE in the upcoming days and weeks as well :).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

@HealthyRips.com

I have not seen any info on the charger/cable that comes with the basic Bundle.

Does the basic package include a charger or charging cable?

If it includes a charging cable, what are the connections? Obviously USB C on one end. Same on the other? Can I use a standard USB charger on it? Will I need an adapter to use it with my standard 1 Amp USB charger?

Just a little concerned on how I'll charge it if I don't get the Power Bundle.

Thanks and good luck on your rollout.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
@HealthyRips.com

I have not seen any info on the charger/cable that comes with the basic Bundle.

Does the basic package include a charger or charging cable?

If it includes a charging cable, what are the connections? Obviously USB C on one end. Same on the other? Can I use a standard USB charger on it? Will I need an adapter to use it with my standard 1 Amp USB charger?

Just a little concerned on how I'll charge it if I don't get the Power Bundle.

Thanks and good luck on your rollout.
Hi! Thank you for the great question!
The basic FIERCE bundle will include a high quality 3ft USB-C cable and a 2A wall plug/charger with a standard USB port. You won't need to purchase anything extra to charge your FIERCE.

Have an amazing weekend!
Healthy Rips Team

wall

The dosing capsules will not be included with the FIERCE - we will be including the Accessories Attachment along with the Glass Mouthpiece.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi All, We just returned from the Champs Counterculture show in Las Vegas. This was an extremely successful event filled with amazing meetings with our China team and our largest wholesale partners. Our FIERCE was obviously the main topic of our meetings and discussions - we were able to demo our final version with some of the most respected people in this industry and on this forum. We are grateful and blessed by the enthusiasm that everyone shared for our FIERCE!

We have officially started on our first FIERCE production run. We were slightly ambitious with our preorders and release dates. We need a few extra days to receive all the FIERCE accessories including the glass attachments in order to take 'product pictures' for our website preorders. We need to adjust our timelines slightly - here are the final dates for our preorders and release:
Preorders: Wednesday, July 25th
Official release and shipping date: Monday, August 27th

Thank you all for your patience - we promise the FIERCE is worth the wait. You will be hearing a lot about our FIERCE in the upcoming days and weeks as well :).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
Ugh I'm sad I wasn't able to catch you at champs, I looked around but never saw anything so thought you didn't make it. Oh well it will be awesome when the fierce comes out

ShedDweller

The basic FIERCE bundle will include a high quality 3ft USB-C cable and a 2A wall plug/charger with a standard USB port. You won't need to purchase anything extra to charge your FIERCE.

Have an amazing weekend!
Healthy Rips Team
For international pre-orders will you be able to ship with UK plug sockets?

chimpybits

Have an amazing weekend!
Healthy Rips Team
Ok now I'm really interested in the glass bundle pre-order @Healthy Rips ...

chimpybits,
Reactions: LesPlenty

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Me too @chimpybits. I feel like the move for an eventual Fury 3 is to nudge up the battery life and include the glass airpath upgrades built into the Fierce magnetic mouthpiece. I'm excited for the Fierce preorder since battery life and the lack of a glass airpath (barring accessories) were the only complaints about my Fury 2. Hoping it lives up to the hype and brings that extra convection flavor as advertised.

Top Bottom