Discontinued Healthy Rips FIERCE

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Hello vapers, I’ve read where HR has updated the firmware to the website and authorized dealer vapes. But I sent my request to have my vape tuned up but I haven’t got any response to a updated date and how to send the vape in. Does anybody or hopefully HR will read this and give me, us, an idea when the purchased vapes can be sent in and updated?

Thanks
If you emailed them in advance, you should have gotten an email from them last week (I got it on Feb 28th) giving instructions on how to return. Check your emails from last week, maybe in spam?
Reach out to @HealthyRips.com and they should get back to you quickly with details.

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

If you emailed them in advance, you should have gotten an email from them last week (I got it on Feb 25th) giving instructions on how to return. Check your emails from last week, maybe in spam?
Reach out to @HealthyRips.com and they should get back to you quickly with details.

I think they mentioned sending emails out in waves, so they get them back in waves, not just one typhoon! Then again, I vape often and could be mistaken :razz:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hello vapers, I’ve read where HR has updated the firmware to the website and authorized dealer vapes. But I sent my request to have my vape tuned up but I haven’t got any response to a updated date and how to send the vape in. Does anybody or hopefully HR will read this and give me, us, an idea when the purchased vapes can be sent in and updated?

Thanks
Hi! We sent an email on Monday, 2/28/19 with instructions to have your FIERCE firmware updated. This email was sent to all the original FIERCE buyers who do not have the update. If you did not receive an email, please contact us at: healthyrips@gmail.com. We are always here to help you.

The firmware update is amazing - the FIERCE is now performing beyond our expectations! We just returned from the Champs show in Las Vegas. We were able to show off our updated FIERCE to many high-profile people in this industry (many you know from this forum). You should be hearing from them soon :).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

MonkeyTime

Old Fierce: Can't extract full bowl in 8 minute sesh. Requires additional half session (or more)
New Fierce: Can pretty much extract full bowl in 8 minute sesh, or less.

I'm in your camp for the old version of the Fierce. I really like it, but I really hoping for a fast extractor like the F2, but bigger.

Your new description sounds more to my taste, thanks, time to package 'er up.

Summer

Long Island, NY
Do you take long draws or short ones? I generally take long/deep draws and wondering what that is like with the new update in your opinion?

As HR says in their posted video, this vape was designed with low draw resistance so those with respiratiory issues could use it. So long deep draws may not be necessary. If you take a look at this snippet, mike's getting huge vapor output with short draws (5-8 seconds). We'll see more when 420vapezone drops his updated review. He's a hardhitter when it comes to long, deep inhalations.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BukEcfGAEAv/

The output looks sterling especially with short draws as I'm one of those with respiratory issues. Shorter, shallower draws is how I roll.

The abv looks good:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuomUhcgS1E/

Last edited:

Urahara

As HR says in their posted video, this vape was designed with low draw resistance so those with respiratiory issues could use it. So long deep draws may not be necessary. If you take a look at this snippet, mike's getting huge vapor output with short draws (5-8 seconds). We'll see more when 420vapezone drops his updated review. He's a hardhitter when it comes to long, deep inhalations.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BukEcfGAEAv/

The output looks sterling especially with short draws as I'm one of those with respiratory issues. Shorter shallow draws is how I roll.

The abv looks good:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuomUhcgS1E/
My lungs aren't the best but it is easier for me to do the long hard and fast draws than the slow and easy pace or sips. I've been getting by with the Fierce with that technique, and figured things would be much better for me with an update like what we're getting now. Hopefully mine will get back to me this week for me to find out myself. Christmas in March!

MonkeyTime

My lungs aren't the best but it is easier for me to do the long hard and fast draws than the slow and easy pace or sips. I've been getting by with the Fierce with that technique, and figured things would be much better for me with an update like what we're getting now. Hopefully mine will get back to me this week for me to find out myself. Christmas in March!

Wish you nothing but happy toking!

Brian Patrick

Really thinking of getting the Fierce. Need something that hits quick though. Don't always have time for a 8 min session. Thinking of waiting for any 4/20 sales.

Anyone have any experience with the new update and how quick hitting it is? Really interested in this unit for use with the dosing capsules.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Anyone have any experience with the new update and how quick hitting it is? Really interested in this unit for use with the dosing capsules.

I just got mine back yesterday, haven't had time to play around but will in the next few days before I toss it back up for sale/trade.

for what it's worth, I felt like I was able to get sufficient extraction pre-update in a 5~min session, but we all have different standards for how vaped we like our flowers.

OF

Really thinking of getting the Fierce. Need something that hits quick though. Don't always have time for a 8 min session. Thinking of waiting for any 4/20 sales.

If the question is 'how fast from a cold start to solid vapor?' the answer is same as it was before the upgrade.

The heater runs 'flat out' until it gets to temperature, so there's no magic on that time. However, it's intended to speed up response to 'really heavy' draws (heavier than the 'normal use' it was originally tested to) so if your goal is to hit as hard as possible for fast effects after normal heat up time (same as before) you can then take heavier hits that work better than before........at least as I understand such things.

OF

Smknbud

I got my updated Fierce back yesterday.

I tried it out with capsules and my preferred method of glass straw. The performance level increase is very apparent. You can hit it as hard as you want and it keeps up. Def a cloud maker if that's what you want. I have the Fury also and it's basically a Giant Fury with the advantage, for me at least, of the ease of use of glass.

The send in and return process is painless. The day they got it from me they updated it and had it on its way back that very same day.

Great job HR and thanks to those here that helped push them in the right direction with this upgrade.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I'm on the east coast and USPS tracking has my updated Fierce making a stop in Anchorage Alaska on its way home from California. I'm hoping this is some garden gnome thing where I start receiving postcards from my Fierce's frivolous vacation stops.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
May I ask why?

I unexpectedly got dragged into the LilBud Elite thread and payed in full for one in January (I had been off the forums for months and didn't realize something like this was being built - before I bought the fierce, I teetered on getting a 510 vape but decided against it due to form factor)... Then I also unexpectedly picked up a PSMini on entexchange, so I kinda replaced the Fierce I had bought without intending to. I don't want a large collection, and although I appreciate the Fierce and its convenience, I think with my Vapcaps and the LBE, I will have most bases covered, regarding portables.

I never found the performance particularly bad on the Fierce. I bought it bc I wanted something easy and simple I could just toss in a backpack haphazardly. It does that very well. It's a good travel vape, I just would rather have the cash to buy meds.

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I wonder if this is even gonna be on sale for 4/20 as it's just been released.
It was on sale briefly after launch, perhaps around the holidays but I don’t recall exactly. It wasn’t long or loudly broadcast but I do remember passing on it then as I also passed on pre-order too (actually I cancelled my pre-order before it shipped and got a refund). I ended up buying a lightly used Fury 2 from HR instead a few weeks ago. Now I have 2 Furies, one on each hip :). There are few things I’d rather have two of :) - and I’m not into big vape collections either. :peace:

Buy a Fierce, get a free Fury2.

Arizer did it and it worked. I already own every vape Arizer makes [except the Air] and that deal with a free Air with any vape was too hard to resist.

I already have a Fury2 but because of the short battery life, I considered owning 2. Then, I bought the ArGo and I have been happy with that. However, if a free Fury with each Fierce were to happen, I would definitely be on board for that.

Maybe if they come out with a Fury3, they will do that. The free Air is an older model as well.

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
Had my new Fierce for about a week..and here are my impressions for anyone thinking of buying one....

1 - Full extraction at 375 - it's actually a "heavy hitter", which my wife likes.
2 - LOVE the bent glass - very ergonomic
3 - Fast heat up
4 - Unit feels great in the hand - very solid - love the soft outer material
5 - Great taste extraction - very smooth, cool, and effortless hits
6 - ABV is very uniform (using pods) and complete
7 - Filling, cleaning of pods is very easy
8 - Cleaning - what's there to clean? If you use the pods, it's just the pod tops and end of glass piece
9 - Finally, an adjustable timer!! I need the full 8 mins
10 - Excellent battery life, quick recharging w/ USB-C (which is also built-in), and the battery is replaceable

It is now my hands-down favorite vape. Easy to use, great extraction, easy to clean - my 3 biggies

One pod easily shareable with 2-3 others.

This vape definitely deserves more attention - it is a real keeper!

John Coaltrain

6 - ABV is very uniform (using pods) and complete
7 - Filling, cleaning of pods is very easy
8 - Cleaning - what's there to clean? If you use the pods, it's just the pod tops and end of glass piece
. . . One pod easily shareable with 2-3 others.

By "pods" do you mean dosing capsules – or is there an accessory I'm overlooking?

Top Bottom