Discontinued Healthy Rips FIERCE

Azn2101

Lol think about this. Im ~250miles from HR's distribution center in So Cal and they were 3 ZIP codes ~38 miles in a straight line) from being 1 day shipping to 5 day shipping cause Monday's a Holiday.

Patience is a virtue my friend =D

Azn2101

Thats a good point. Ill shut up and be patient. Its only a few days. Itll be worth it!

Oh no, I feel exactly the same as you and patience is NOT one of my strong suits. I just said it to make conversation =D. I got my Email on early Friday and the time stamp for pick up was like 10:30pm and I was like ok...lol, but then it didn't make it to a USPS handler/location until ~11am Saturday and I wanted to freaking DRIVE there at that point cause it was still less than 300 miles away (3hr 44m according to Google maps)

Edit: Honestly I don't know why but I expected HR's distribution plant to be somewhere more...safe? If you knew the area (my daughter was born at the county hospital a city over) and its not a pretty area like...at all

Last edited:

Meowmeow

Oh I hear ya. Since I got my shipping email and tracking number, Ive been checking every 30 minutes to see its progress. Lol, as soon as i heard tracking number were being emailed i was checking my email like a vulture. Ive convinced myself that there's still a .6% chance itll still come today even though I know better.

Azn2101

Oh I hear ya. Since I got my shipping email and tracking number, Ive been checking every 30 minutes to see its progress. Lol, as soon as i heard tracking number were being emailed i was checking my email like a vulture. Ive convinced myself that there's still a .6% chance itll still come today even though I know better.

Hahahaha me too, once I saw the "Eagle has Landed" post I ran out the door forgetting theres no mail today half way there but still went to the mail hall anyway

StonerSloth

cui bono?
I am also among the lucky few celebrating the unexpected Sunday arrival of their Fierce, with some Tahoe OG.

Build quality, fit and finish seem top notch. I charged it up to full and then ran three 4 min burn-off sessions at max (430 F) while cleaning all the mouthpieces and glass - there's a lot of stuff to clean!

I have a slight soapy taste during my first session and I did not use any soap during my cleaning - just iso.

The glass bowls are huge - they can definitely hold 0.3g or maybe more and one bowl seems to last forever. Whenever I'm sharing a Fury session with someone else, I always long for a larger bowl, and now I have one along with a massive battery! This will probably not replace the Fury 2, but be a perfect complement to it! More to come!

steama

FUCK COLUMBUS DAY!

BN-QD970_Tucker_D_20161007144144.jpg

:doh:

Meowmeow

Man, i never thought to try that! Mine just got to town, ill give it a shot and let you know how it works out!!

StonerSloth

cui bono?
I am super excited to find that the glass stems are compatible with my underdogs. This will be very convenient for finishing off a bowl!

@HealthyRips.com - can you please clarify the material of construction for the accessories attachment and its black gasket/o-ring/sealing surface? Should I be worried about sliding hot glass stems through this piece? TIA.

Last edited:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
I am super excited to find that the glass stems are compatible with my underdogs. This will be very convenient for finishing off a bowl!

@HealthyRips.com - can you please clarify the material of construction for the accessories attachment and its black gasket/o-ring/sealing surface? Should I be worried about sliding hot glass stems through this piece? TIA.
Hi! Thank you for the question. The ‘Accessories Attachment’ is lined with high-temp, food-grade silicone. No worries sliding your hot glass stems through it. The o-ring seal is the same silicone material as well :).

Have a great FIERCE day!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
And one might say that the Fury 1 was a rebrand of these already existing Chinese vapes.

Now, HR says no...they made some changes....but wow, hard to see the difference except in cost.

I have a F2 that was given to me as a present. I like it for what it is...not a daily driver in my life, but great for fishing trips, out to the club, even casual banging while watching a sporting event. I'm very happy with it but my expectations are, I think, in check.

Cheers
I'm immensely enjoying my F2 copy (Snap) and it has performed above expectations so far. Easy to operate, clean, great flavor, great extraction; even got some dosing capsules and a cover. The former though reducing material matter works really well for on-the-go; the latter works OK but I still smell it when open a drawer or similar. Not a big deal but this is a great unit and I was fortunate to find it, and inexpensively too, as my daily vape died and a week away from my SF trip - in which it was put to vigorous use :)

Do I regret not ordering the Fierce? I bigger chamber would be great - that's my biggest want in something different otherwise the Snap works great. Yeah, longer battery life and interchangeable ones too are also up there too for me but the Snap works FINE and is so good - and better than my Hopper shall I ever see it again (in for warranty). And I'm sure the Fierce will be supremely awesome. Perhaps one day, perhaps one day...

StonerSloth

cui bono?
For those of you wondering about the Fierce's performance with smaller amounts -

I packed exactly 0.10g in the WPA, turned the Fierce to max temp, and ripped it through a small showerhead bubbler. The performance was very good and pretty tasty! Comparing this small load to an equivalent Fury load, the Fierce load kept its flavor longer due to the much larger bowl (load distance from heater) and less conduction heating. Having the bowl only partially full also allowed me to stir, which was nearly impossible with the Fury.

These new Fierce glass stems are much thinner than the Fury ones for much less thermal mass/heat absorption. These stems make the Fierce behave much more like a true convection vape. My ABV seems a bit lighter at the same temps, but I'm not too worried about that...

I may try adding a screen to reduce the camber capacity by just about 25-30% so that I can pack 0.10 to 0.15g and still have a little bit of room to stir without making a mess.

About to try 0.05g now!

steama

I just enjoyed my first bowl with the Fierce.

There is a strong robot fart taste that is a result of using that cheap black foam to pack the vape in -- high toxic flavor transfer from the black foam. I have noticed this on all vapes that use this type of foam to pack their vapes in. I have been trying to clean the odor off of the vape but it is still there tainting the entire experience. I hope this bad taste wears off because I can't seem to clean it off.

I found the character of the vapor to be fantastic. It is a very smooth vape and very nice vapor production. The vapor has a nicer feel than the Fury2 vapor by comparison.

One bowl is not enough to know this vape for sure.

Only one problem with the parts that came in the box. They forgot to include the extra battery door coin screw (minor issue).

edit: Been working to get rid of robot fart and having a hard time liking it. I don't know at this point?

Last edited by a moderator:

Azn2101

I just enjoyed my first bowl with the Fierce.

There is a strong robot fart taste that is a result of using that cheap black foam to pack the vape in -- high toxic flavor transfer from the black foam. I have noticed this on all vapes that use this type of foam to pack their vapes in. I have been trying to clean the odor off of the vape but it is still there tainting the entire experience. I hope this bad taste wears off because I can't seem to clean it off.

I found the character of the vapor to be fantastic. It is a very smooth vape and very nice vapor production. The vapor has a nicer feel than the Fury2 vapor by comparison.

One bowl is not enough to know this vape for sure.

Only one problem with the parts that came in the box. They forgot to include the extra battery door coin screw (minor issue).

edit: Been working to get rid of robot fart and having a hard time liking it. I don't know at this point?

If I had the lay out of the ventalation system (and it weren't right next door to an operational Firehouse) I might think about sneaking in =), but im FOR SURE taking an extra Valium tonight to:
1-Be able to sleep from the excitement
2-Wake up later cause mail comes at 11am

Azn2101

You're intense man, you really have love for this person and more willpower than I cause I can't let it go and I don't even have it yet. I have a hard time giving out my vapes for rips not to mention the dreaded "Borrow" phrase.

steama

You're intense man, you really have love for this person and more willpower than I cause I can't let it go and I don't even have it yet. I have a hard time giving out my vapes for rips not to mention the dreaded "Borrow" phrase.
I give vapes away all the time. There comes a point where my relationship with certain objects comes to an end. I sell vapes about as much as I give them away. Easy come easy go.

I tried cleaning my Fierce for two hours and I still had a taste issue. I did about four max temp runs to burn off any residue and I could not get past a foreign odor/taste. So I had my pal give the Fierce a go to see what he thought.

Hey look, Mickey likes it! He liked it, noticed nothing strange at all, so I gave it to him. Why not? I was not planning on using it after I got stuck on the taste of something that wasn't herb.

I am swearing off electronic portables and sticking with my omni vapcap...that's all I need.

Good luck and goodbye to all you Fierce owners!

:tup::tup:

Azn2101

I give vapes away all the time. There comes a point where my relationship with certain objects comes to an end. I sell vapes about as much as I give them away. Easy come easy go.

That’s really cool of you man and I really appreciate the review on the Fierce.

Edit: My bad man, I tried to put words into your mouth (quote) on accident =D

Last edited:
Top Bottom