Discontinued Haze Square

ginolicious

I had some real nice hits last night. Second draw at 395F I couldn’t do the full 10 second draw. Love this thing. In the process of trying to upgrade the firmware. Haze has given pointers. Hopefully I can get it working. I think I got the upgrade. Worked a lot quicker than expected. Gotta put in my computer. Make sure I’m on .59

ginolicious,

Petunia Vanish

I dropped the mouthpiece 4 times on concrete and wooden floor... It even rolled sideways over my air conditioner vet :o.... Did not break:brow:

Is haze sending out ss pods to square customers, if so i haven't received mine yet...

Last edited:
Petunia Vanish,

ginolicious

I dropped the mouthpiece 4 times on concrete and wooden floor... It even rolled sideways over my air conditioner vet :o.... Did not break:brow:

Is haze sending out ss pods to square customers, if so i haven't received mine yet... Maybe it will come with the micro pod.:tup:

No they are not. People have ordered them.

ginolicious,

b0

Cloudy...
Can someone explain to me, how I can properly vape hash? I tried it with the concentrate pods , I chopped it in little pieces (like I also always do it for joints) , set the temperature at 230C but it wasn’t quite satisfying, also the hash got stuck at the screen above.

Most vapes don't work well with comercial hash. I recommend you to look into a dynavap for that :)

b0,

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@Yannik I had the same results with hash. I have mixed mine in with flower and it works but I would like to be able to vape it by itself.

@b0 do you recommend the Dynavap in general. I'm really curious and interested in it.

RogueGuy,
Reactions: Easywider

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Can someone explain to me, how I can properly vape hash? I tried it with the concentrate pods , I chopped it in little pieces (like I also always do it for joints) , set the temperature at 230C but it wasn’t quite satisfying, also the hash got stuck at the screen above.
Sounds like you did not use the provided silicone lid with your hash. You should try using the pod, the pad, and the lid while using hash. Also up the temperatures to 450-480F with the app

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Sounds like you did not use the provided silicone lid with your hash. You should try using the pod, the pad, and the lid while using hash. Also up the temperatures to 450-480F with the app
Just crumble on top of pad then lid?

@Haze Vaporizers will you guys be producing a concentrate pad and lid for the micro dose pods

RogueGuy,

its moops

Hey guys,

So I got my haze square phase 4 a little over a week ago and still trying to figure out all the little quirks with this beast. Yesterday I thought I had it all figured out with being able to finish a pod fully extracted successfully without combustion or any real issues, but last night it happened again. The odd thing was that it wasnt a first hit combustion, and i'm pretty sure I was on my 3rd temp setting which I have it set to 420. The vape was already warmed up, and I had taken a hit before the combustion happened but I wasnt getting much vapor on the 2nd setting so i kicked it up to 3rd. The only thing I can think of is that I didnt do the warmup thing again right after changing temps. Is this required as well? I thought the warmup issue was only related to when you are starting cold.

Any ideas?

its moops,

caseball2051

Hey guys,

So I got my haze square phase 4 a little over a week ago and still trying to figure out all the little quirks with this beast. Yesterday I thought I had it all figured out with being able to finish a pod fully extracted successfully without combustion or any real issues, but last night it happened again. The odd thing was that it wasnt a first hit combustion, and i'm pretty sure I was on my 3rd temp setting which I have it set to 420. The vape was already warmed up, and I had taken a hit before the combustion happened but I wasnt getting much vapor on the 2nd setting so i kicked it up to 3rd. The only thing I can think of is that I didnt do the warmup thing again right after changing temps. Is this required as well? I thought the warmup issue was only related to when you are starting cold.

Any ideas?

This sounds like an experience I had a couple weeks ago with a random combustion event.

I'm pretty sure it's because my unit was pretty dirty and it messed with airflow or something.

I'd recommend a cleaning and then see how things go.

That being said, I think I might've been over medicated the other night but I think I experienced some strange behavior on temperature setting 3.

The unit was warm from a few hits on 1 and 2. But on temp 3 the button instantly turned green on press and I got a warmer than usual hit from it. The button went straight to Green upon pressing a few presses after that, even after waiting a short time. During this time the coil seemed to behave differently than usual.

I haven't been able to replicate this behavior since though.

Anyone else experience something similar?

Last edited:
caseball2051,

its moops

This sounds like an experience I had a couple weeks ago with a random combustion event.

I'm pretty sure it's because my unit was pretty dirty and it messed with airflow or something.

I'd recommend a cleaning and then see how things go.

That being said, I think I might've been over medicated the other night but I think I experienced some strange behavior on temperature setting 3.

The unit was warm from a few hits on 1 and 2. But on temp 3 the button instantly turned green on press and I got a warmer than usual hit from it. The button went straight to Green upon pressing a few presses after that, even after waiting a short time. During this time the coil seemed to behave differently than usual.

I haven't been able to replicate this behavior since though.

Anyone else experience something similar?

I had done a deep cleaning before this and since I'm still experimenting with the haze, I basically have only been loading 1 pod at a time and was switching between the chambers. The pod I successfully extracted fully with no combustion I had been cycling through the chambers whenever I wanted to stir that pod (just to keep things clean and try to have the most optimal conditions for the pod) and I used 3 chambers total. The last clean chamber I loaded up my new pod that ended up having that 1 combustion hit. Luckily the whole bowl wasnt charred and I think I can still salvage most of it, but since I have been vaping for so long now, any combustion taste is terrible now so I try to avoid as much as possible.

its moops,

ginolicious

I had done a deep cleaning before this and since I'm still experimenting with the haze, I basically have only been loading 1 pod at a time and was switching between the chambers. The pod I successfully extracted fully with no combustion I had been cycling through the chambers whenever I wanted to stir that pod (just to keep things clean and try to have the most optimal conditions for the pod) and I used 3 chambers total. The last clean chamber I loaded up my new pod that ended up having that 1 combustion hit. Luckily the whole bowl wasnt charred and I think I can still salvage most of it, but since I have been vaping for so long now, any combustion taste is terrible now so I try to avoid as much as possible.

I would toss the bowl and clean. It’ll ruin the rest of that pod. And any future pods before you clean. I had the same thinking. And all I could taste was combustion.

ginolicious,

Djsleepy

SS pod update: found the flavor....... it's at low temps 320/330/340 tested all good for taste ....maybe only two tasty hits instead of three tasty hits out of regular pod... Which makes sense to me .....ss pods will retain more heat than regular and get hotter quicker ....hope it helps....gone for the rest of the day ...happy vapes to all!!!!!

Djsleepy,
Reactions: dood44

Yannik

Mine broke down today. I used it a couple hours before. Now it doesn’t get on anymore. I had it just one week.. ;(. I haven’t the app , so I can’t upgrade the firmware, if this would solve the problem.

Yannik,

ginolicious

Mine broke down today. I used it a couple hours before. Now it doesn’t get on anymore. I had it just one week.. ;(. I haven’t the app , so I can’t upgrade the firmware, if this would solve the problem.

Firmware cannot be upgraded from the app.

ginolicious,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Sent you PM for service.

Haze Vaporizers,

greenlove

Hey guys,

Any ideas?

I have noticed that the biggest chance of combustion is on first press from cold m, as well as the first hit from upping the temp. I recommend to everyone to watch the coil heat up in your Square and see how cherry-hot it can get depending on what you are doing. This is easiest to do in the evening since you will see the bright orange of the coil heat up thru the air intake hole.

In order to not combust I recommend that all newbies (like me) wait 2 full seconds AFTER the light turns green on every hit. Being cautious like this has helped me to not combust.

greenlove,

caseball2051

So iI was just thinking.... I I have an Android phone that uses USB c...... Could I use the male to male cable to connect and perform the firmware update if I downloaded the file into my phone?

caseball2051,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
I have noticed that the biggest chance of combustion is on first press from cold m, as well as the first hit from upping the temp. I recommend to everyone to watch the coil heat up in your Square and see how cherry-hot it can get depending on what you are doing. This is easiest to do in the evening since you will see the bright orange of the coil heat up thru the air intake hole.

In order to not combust I recommend that all newbies (like me) wait 2 full seconds AFTER the light turns green on every hit. Being cautious like this has helped me to not combust.
This is perfect explanation

Haze Vaporizers,

ginolicious

It’s the way the unit is. Don’t think haze could have done a better job. It heats real quick. And in order to get to temp real quick it has to get real hot before getting a steady temp. I found this to be the perfect daily for me. The Dual V3 was a session vape which is good for friends and what not. But at this point in my life with no friends hanging out anymore, one hit and put it down for an hour gets me the buzz I need. This thing is potent. I did 5-8 hits one night and damn man my body was floating and shit. Something I don’t reslly enjoy or prefer. What I’m saying is vape a full bowl to your face and you’ll be fucked and non functioning if you are a microdose and light MJ user.

Also whoever is the haze rep that is on this board wow. I’ve thought it twice now and I need to mention it. Dude is responding to PM, sending PM and posting in this thread on the weekend. Now that dedication. Guess this customer service isn’t a 9-5 Monday to Friday.

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
It’s the way the unit is. Don’t think haze could have done a better job. It heats real quick. And in order to get to temp real quick it has to get real hot before getting a steady temp. I found this to be the perfect daily for me. The Dual V3 was a session vape which is good for friends and what not. But at this point in my life with no friends hanging out anymore, one hit and put it down for an hour gets me the buzz I need. This thing is potent. I did 5-8 hits one night and damn man my body was floating and shit. Something I don’t reslly enjoy or prefer. What I’m saying is vape a full bowl to your face and you’ll be fucked and non functioning if you are a microdose and light MJ user.

Also whoever is the haze rep that is on this board wow. I’ve thought it twice now and I need to mention it. Dude is responding to PM, sending PM and posting in this thread on the weekend. Now that dedication. Guess this customer service isn’t a 9-5 Monday to Friday.
LOL Gino...Thank you. Three of us take care of the forums interchangeably but we do our best.

The only people who are not happy with our service, are the ones who would send a one page nasty email as their first contact with us and think that we would respond to ugly comments and the threats of them bashing us online unless we accept their terms.

We bend over backwards for decent people( customer or not). We make exceptions for those who are in need, we cover expenses, we try to go that extra mile. Only if the person we are dealing with is a decent individual.

Otherwise, our terms are posted there, that is our minimum commitment to all customers and they get the minimum treatment based on the terms posted, no exceptions.

I especially love being on this forum and helping members out the best i can. FC crowd is very different. I feel like we brought a ton of new members here with our products and as you see, no matter what the issue they may face, every member is a respectable individual. Openly discuss their challanges, look for solutions and share their experiences. We appreciate it a lot. I feel like as much as we benefit from discussions on this forum as a company, we hope to think that we add valuable members to the forum who will stay here long and contribute to many other product threads, help other manufacturers or customers. Just like yourself Gino and other active members. Thank you all.

Top Bottom