Discontinued Haze Square

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hua, for some reason in your post all i see is but on reply it loads. Strange. Anyway, That doesnt look too bad. You’ll really want to bend the coil back if it starts lifting out of the housing.

Its really easy to do if you want to bend it more uniformly. Just pull it out with tweezers or anything.

Dont make the same mistake i did and take apart the whole unit, and endup having to thread a tiny sensor through the ceramic. (Yeah that tiny dot in the ceramics pac-man like mouth) which i really hope is a light sensor and not the temp sensor.
Note that the unit wont heat without both sides(why i think it may be a light sensor) , eventhough it flashes and goes green.... i was panicking hard for about 10 minutes.
Yeah that is the safety feature. Another talking point in the videos we are creating next week.

b0

Cloudy...
Just got ss pods!!!!!!

First impression....of course... heavier.....sounds like a nickel when you drop it... Nice ...gotta feed kid ...then pod by pod testing begins!!!!!

With my new unit I got 2 of those as well, cleaning them before testing.

So far the new unit is working perfectly. Right now my temps are:

340 for a few hits. Wispy vapor but amazing flavor.

390 if I want to start with a bit more vapor.

435 clouds and really nice hits.

455 to extract everything.

480 will try concentrates in the next couple days.

Starting to test fine grind, was using regular fluffy from my SCS and was happy with it, but fine grind definitely works better.

EQ baskets for smaller bowls work amazingly well. Really even ABV, will upload some photos soon.

ginolicious

@b0 435 not too hot?

Well I forgot my USB drive at work after I bought the adapter. Won’t be doing the firmware update today. Was going to do both an upgrade and temperature increase. At least I can use the vape. It’s fully charged though. The way I like to keep it.

ginolicious,

frank grimes

With my new unit I got 2 of those as well, cleaning them before testing.

So far the new unit is working perfectly. Right now my temps are:

340 for a few hits. Wispy vapor but amazing flavor.

390 if I want to start with a bit more vapor.

435 clouds and really nice hits.

455 to extract everything.

480 will try concentrates in the next couple days.

Starting to test fine grind, was using regular fluffy from my SCS and was happy with it, but fine grind definitely works better.

EQ baskets for smaller bowls work amazingly well. Really even ABV, will upload some photos soon.

Can you take a photo of the eq basket sitting in the pod? I’d like to see how much space you’re reducing in the pod. Thanks.

b0

Cloudy...
@b0 435 not too hot?

Haven't had any combustions incidents (always careful of the first hit bug) even at 455. At that temp you get just dark chocolate ABV, I know some users around here like it like that for medical reasons.

Can you take a photo of the eq basket sitting in the pod? I’d like to see how much space you’re reducing in the pod. Thanks.

I'm gonna upload some photos with ABV and how I use the EQ's and ABV from them this weekend.

ginolicious

I really wanna try a 420 or higher. But damn I’ve never vaped that high in my life lol. A little scared. And don’t want it to hurt my chest is my concern. But getting those milky clouds will be so nice haha. But probably also make me cough.

b0

Cloudy...
I really wanna try a 420 or higher. But damn I’ve never vaped that high in my life lol. A little scared. And don’t want it to hurt my chest is my concern. But getting those milky clouds will be so nice haha. But probably also make me cough.

Give it a try mate, the worst that can happen is that you dont like it!

Petunia Vanish

Had 3 bowls of GDP from 385, 415, 440. Has vapor (@440 only)i opened the pod and stirred the bud but there are a lot of green specks still there!!

I can taste the flavor but don't think I'm extracting all.. Even after 12 hits @ high temp.

Any ideas?

ginolicious

No idea for you bro. Personally I hate GDP. Gives me a super shit high. I vape it at 395 and see vapor for sure. Trying to finish off my last gram of it.

ginolicious,

buchee

Had 3 bowls of GDP from 385, 415, 440. Has vapor (@440 only)i opened the pod and stirred the bud but there are a lot of green specks still there!!

I can taste the flavor but don't think I'm extracting all.. Even after 12 hits @ high temp.

Any ideas?
Have you checked the usual suspects. I.E. clogged filters,uneven coil, battery life, grind, pack, moisture content.

buchee,

Djsleepy

SS pod review.....so I did two runs at them last night and this morning....one pod ss then one pod regular..eight pods total.

SS pod differences i noticed... Abv is darker ....better vapor prodcution....seemed like more consistent draws (draws very similar).....only downfall you definitely lose that flavor From the first few hits....don't get me wrong you get taste but not that mouthwash of flavor with regular pods....so still gonna try them some more....but I wonder if Haze looked at ss in production ....possibly even tried and realized same things...something to chew on....I will report back in a few days after further review....also waiting on those bowl shaped screens @Solomon recommend ed will let you know how those work with each type of pod..hope it helps!

ginolicious

Interesting. So what I take from your message is better clouds worse taste. Guess that’s the trade off. Not sure if it’s worth it to pay $14.99 for me to see a little bit more vapour.

ginolicious,
Reactions: Whisper

Djsleepy

Interesting. So what I take from your message is better clouds worse taste. Guess that’s the trade off. Not sure if it’s worth it to pay $14.99 for me to see a little bit more vapour.

See my dilemma now.......I'm so addicted to those first flavorful hits its a hard tradeoff......

Djsleepy,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
There is also the durability factor. SS pods will last technically till the life of the unit. Stronger against all elements ISO, scratch etc.

Top_gun

Hi,
First off i’ve been reading all your threads on this forum and thanks for all the tips and exprerience review. Thanks to haze too for there amazing brand and products.

Just received my phase 3 and i’m trying to do the update. In the mail, haze is saying that it should flicker blue and then green when it’s done
When i do it it flockers red and blue and then only red but never green. Is it normal? The upgrade is done or does it mean i did something wrong?

Thanks!
Happy vape!

Top_gun,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hi,
First off i’ve been reading all your threads on this forum and thanks for all the tips and exprerience review. Thanks to haze too for there amazing brand and products.

Just received my phase 3 and i’m trying to do the update. In the mail, haze is saying that it should flicker blue and then green when it’s done
When i do it it flockers red and blue and then only red but never green. Is it normal? The upgrade is done or does it mean i did something wrong?

Thanks!
Happy vape!
Hi

Please make sure that the file is transferred on the flash drive correctly. No name changes etc. If you have a MAC computer, your flash drive may not be formatted correctly. please format your flash drive with FAT32 and transfer the file afterwards. If you need further assistance, please PM me.

Oh and i forgot. Please connect your Square to the app first to check your firmware version. If it says version 59, you do not need upgrade.

Last edited by a moderator:

Djsleepy

I have noticed since I started soaking my pods.... that my abv is darker than before ......better air flow is culprit....soak your pods!!!!

Last edited:

Yannik

Can someone explain to me, how I can properly vape hash? I tried it with the concentrate pods , I chopped it in little pieces (like I also always do it for joints) , set the temperature at 230C but it wasn’t quite satisfying, also the hash got stuck at the screen above.

Yannik,
Top Bottom