Discontinued Haze Square

Volteric

Updated firmware and now the unit won’t vape nuffin. Whiffle balls all night. Anybody else having post-update woes?

Volteric,
Reactions: AJS

O-G-Reg

Switched from a standard 4 pc golden bell to the S&B 2 pc for a finer grind. Damn what a difference in extraction and clouds.... like twice as good, near milking a bong good. We got the same effect of one pod that we usually do off two and no stirring.

I cant get more than 2 pods off a battery though.... im getting more draws per pod now. Its definitely going to become a bit annoying.

We need hot swappable batteries! Give the square a little latch so we can access it on the fly!!!!

AJS

Calm Consistency
Been getting amazing results consistently from draw one on temps 440 and up. On my lower temps it still seems like one hit will be good and the other will be meh, but on temp 4 and 5 it's just cloud after cloud after cloud from the first heatup. Seriously loving this thing!

ginolicious

Having a few people over tonight. I have two pods and screens that are freshly cleaned and unused. Should be hitting nice. These are the same people who came over last weekend and my vape wasn’t hitting until they left and I cleaned it.

dood44

Hi everybody. I have a phase 3 square pro and it's been getting heavy use since I received it. I've been following this thread and wanted to thank you for all your advice. I just finished my first deep clean. Now that may not seem impressive but if you knew how clutzy and so-not-mechanical I am you would be. My coil had burnt out so Hubby replaced that but everything else I handled. I can't believe how great it works after the cleaning! This was the vape I was hoping it would be. Thanks again!

KMizzy

After 2 weeks I had my first combustion in it. I think it was just packed too full, and tamped down too much. When I got home I took out a bunch from that pod, stirred it up, and didn't combust after that. When I went to draw it wasn't pulling as easily as usual, and the combustion was very quick. That's my whole story. Compelling, and rich, eh?

Volteric

I went through the firmware update and I noticed immediately thereafter the coil doesn't seem to heat up. I used it just prior to update but post-update nothing. Could the coil have gone out coincidentally at the moment of update or is something not right about the update that disabled the coil from responding?

Volteric,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
I went through the firmware update and I noticed immediately thereafter the coil doesn't seem to heat up. I used it just prior to update but post-update nothing. Could the coil have gone out coincidentally at the moment of update or is something not right about the update that disabled the coil from responding?
Update has nothing to do with operation. It adds extra security to overcharging of the battery. You can try to remove and replace your coil. If not, please PM me

Haze Vaporizers,

Volteric

Update has nothing to do with operation. It adds extra security to overcharging of the battery. You can try to remove and replace your coil. If not, please PM me

Good to know. I don’t have a replacement coil. Are you saying I can try to remove coil and put back in to be sure it’s connected or I probably should replace the coil altogether because even though it stopped working after update all signs are pointing to a spent coil?

Volteric,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Good to know. I don’t have a replacement coil. Are you saying I can try to remove coil and put back in to be sure it’s connected or I probably should replace the coil altogether because even though it stopped working after update all signs are pointing to a spent coil?
I would recommend trying to pull out/push back in. If that does not work, it means that your coil is out probably.

George1151

I’ve always liked what Haze does as a company. Wish they had a store close to me in Canada so I could check it out. I’m even open to working there haha. With pot legalized in Canada for recreational use we could kill the sales and competition? Okay I’m joking. Just slightly. They do have nice accessories. Maybe even a water pipe adapter or their own bubbler like they made for the Dual V3. I wouldn’t use it cause I don’t like that suction feeling and resistance. I use to be a big bong smoker. Not anymore. But I know others would hop all over it.

Gino what I have suggested Haze should try to do for the emerging Canadian market is to secure a distribution agreement with either an online vape shop or some other business which is based in Canada and can ship and receive returns. It would reduce the shipping cost to Canada to levels similar to those in the US and make returns not have to cross the border. But then again what do I know.

I do know that spending a lot on shipping to Canada vs free for most of the US is close to a deal breaker and I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way.w

AJS

Calm Consistency
Wow guys, just did a full deep clean and the difference in performance is night and day. Normally I have to use my 440/455 temps to get vapor, flavor dies fast and turns a nasty burnt flavor towards the end, and takes longer to get hits.

So I did this clean, started on temp 2 to get the flaves which is like 400 and I got a great cloud, so I turned it down to temp 1 which is 390 and still got great clouds. I've never even seen close to clouds at that first temp before the clean. Flavor was amazing, and eventually as vapor slowly died at temp 1 I switched to temp 2. Still great flaves and even bigger clouds. I sat at that for a while and noticed the device wasn't getting nowhere near as hot because I was only drawing for a few seconds at a time getting big hits (hits within 5 seconds of drawing), which makes me realize battery life will be greatly improved. Eventually went to temp 3 and flavor got more neutral towards the end of 3, start of 4 I got huge hits still and temp wasn't even bad, just a neutral flavor. I got way too medicated by then so I put it down. I'll come back and see how the temp 5 tastes, I imagine significantly better/more neutral than the burnt taste I was getting earlier.

Moral of the story, clean your vape, it makes it great.

Petunia Vanish

I tried to do a deep clean but forgot the cleaning tray... Its hard without the tool, kept messing up air filter path... Got 2 out of 4..lol

Will take apart and fix when home with cleaning tool ( for me this IS A MUST)

FC123

I tried to do a deep clean but forgot the cleaning tray... Its hard without the tool, kept messing up air filter path... Got 2 out of 4..lol

Will take apart and fix when home with cleaning tool ( for me this IS A MUST)
I posted a picture how to do it easily without the cleaning tray but the picture isn't displayed in my post.
Here is the link: iG2VVkw.jpg
Just put in the last step the top cover onto it and press it down to the table. That way the air filters don't move

Last edited:

Easywider

Simple is the way
Here is the link: iG2VVkw.jpg
Just put in the last step the top cover onto it and press it down to the table. That they the air filters don't move

I do his now instead of locating my tray. It’s simple and works really well.

Here’s the image.
wtowp.jpg

Magistra

My replacement mouth piece arrived and I’m nicely lit. Was puffing a “regular “ bowl when I thought it was SS. sS definitely tastes better and I’m much higher now than from the puffs on the other metal bowls.

The good news is my mouthpiece will not fall out of the storage space this time. However, it is because the top o ring is loose and pulling back. Does anyone know how to correct this? I’d hate to wait an extra week to order a new one.

I’ll try and post a pic, but I’m new and high, so bear with me;)

Can’t figure out how to put photo....

Magistra,

Djsleepy

Just got my black silicone sleeve been waiting on ...looks bad ass ....they got rid of that annoying litt le piece of silicone near mp area...appreciate @Haze Vaporizers for providing blue one until this came in....cause without one on this baby is hot!

#####take notice ...this is second sleeve i have gotten and vent area is blocked by silicone just push from the inside and piece will come out leaving vent hole open######

Also got some replacement oring s they are just regular but I already brokeone and another one got snagged..cant wait till thicker o rings come i n...in meantime will continue to double up with piece under orin g to bump it out and seal.

Last edited:
Djsleepy,
Reactions: Wildcat_

ChickenNugget

Just got my black silicone sleeve been waiting on ...looks bad ass ....they got rid of that annoying litt le piece of silicone near mp area...appreciate @Haze Vaporizers for providing blue one until this came in....cause without one on this baby is hot!

#####take notice ...this is second sleeve i have gotten and vent area is blocked by silicone just push from the inside and piece will come out leaving vent hole open######

Also got some replacement oring s they are just regular but I already brokeone and another one got snagged..cant wait till thicker o rings come i n...in meantime will continue to double up with piece under orin g to bump it out and seal.
So have they just cut the silicone flush? Thats what I did with mine because it kept getting caught when turningthe unit.

ChickenNugget,

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
A big thank you to whoever mentioned really fine grind creating huge clouds at low temps. I was already going fine but I put already ground back in grinder and went what I would consider too fine, but wow! Massive clouds from draw one at 390. It does seem easier to get speckle combustion so I am taking shorter draws and longer breaks between them. I'm also filling the bowls 90% but no real tamp.

Decreased my temperatures and had a bowl of the same flower, LSD, at 375. Great clouds. I'm going to try some Jager which is at 62% and see how it does. At this point this is a game changer for me.

OK tried some Blue Berry Train Wreck at 62% at 375. Massive clouds. I though the clouds might be due to how dry the LSD was but no.

This is the winning combo for me, super fine grind, 95% full bowl, no tamp.

Last edited:
Top Bottom