Discontinued Haze Square

Stdudez

So have they just cut the silicone flush? Thats what I did with mine because it kept getting caught when turningthe unit.

Lol funny that they cut it flush now. My Wanderlust collection came with the blue one and I cut that stupid dingleberry off flush the first day. Was a pain trying to get the mouthpeice back in the storage slot with it there.

It's definitely way cooler with the sleeve especially if being shared in a group with fast consecutive draws. Thing gets HOT!:evil:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@Haze Vaporizers please consider putting together a package deal for an entire air path side assembly.

I find for the best performance I have to clean it after every use, 4 pods.

I priced out all the components for a full assembly which would be the lid, air path screens and the silicone. Combined cost is $43 + shipping.

It would be awesome to just throw another air path assembly on when you don't have time to clean.

Just a thought

ginolicious

@Haze Vaporizers please consider putting together a package deal for an entire air path side assembly.

I priced out all the components for a full assembly which would be the lid, air path screens and the silicone. Combined cost is $43 + shipping.

It would be awesome to just throw another air path assembly on when you don't have time to clean.

Just a thought

Thanks for the reminder. I haven’t cleaned my airpath in a few weeks. Totally need to get a q tip through those little holes before I get a nice bowl going. I know if I don’t clean it my session gonna be terrible haha.

ginolicious,

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Thanks for the reminder. I haven’t cleaned my airpath in a few weeks. Totally need to get a q tip through those little holes before I get a nice bowl going. I know if I don’t clean it my session gonna be terrible haha.
I few weeks? You finally finished a couple of trays? :lol:

RogueGuy,

Djsleepy

Just a thought

The top tray for sale on website includes tray top, silicone and air path filters for twenty bucks ..I bought as a back up as soon as I got mine and realized a clean top is better top!!!

Once you have an extra top tray you will want the Tray for pods too...waiting on mine

Last edited:
Djsleepy,
Reactions: jfkdidit

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
The top tray for sale on website includes tray top, silicone and air path filters for twenty bucks ..I bought as a back up as soon as I got mine and realized a clean top is better top!!!

Once you have an extra top tray you will want the Tray for pods too...waiting on mine
Thanks @Djsleepy I'm an idiot. But I blame Haze for making such a great vaporizer. Great deal at $20. Ordering one today. I should probably read more carefully.

Last edited:

ginolicious

Not sure what I did but damnit. I combusted on first hit. Didn’t pay attention to the coil though. So can’t comment, unsure if it was still glowing like a feen before I started hitting, didnlet it fully heat up though . I used a 4pc grinder upside down. Got some real fine gran daddy purple. Was a lot of bud actually come to think about it. I checked the bowl and wasn’t a big combustion event. Managed to get it out of the bowl. Down side is I just cleaned the vape and am not hucking that bowl. Gotta finish it at some point. Not rich to throw out weed.

Last edited:
ginolicious,

Djsleepy

Not sure what I did but damnit. I combusted on first hit. Didn’t pay attention to the coil though. So can’t comment, unsure if it was still glowing like a feen before I started hitting, didnlet it fully heat up though . I used a 4pc grinder upside down. Got some real fine gran daddy purple. Was a lot of bud actually come to think about it. I checked the bowl and wasn’t a big combustion event. Managed to get it out of the bowl. Down side is I just cleaned the vape and am not hucking that bowl. Gotta finish it at some point. Not rich to throw out weed.

I have just gotten into habit of burning off first press...but yeah sometimes when I am "hazed" I sometimes forget....

Totally off subject .....haze needs t o create a strain made of four "haze" strains and call it Squared....

ginolicious

Was the only combustion hit. Had a few other hits after and it’s fine. Gonna make a mental note of making sure thenxoil stops glowing before my first hit. I don’t know why I didn’t this time around. Was the first hit of the day. Really love this thing. Leave it in the garage and take a hit do some yard work, go back, have another hit haha.

ginolicious,
Reactions: Djsleepy

b0

Cloudy...

Welcome to what @Zangano Cruel and I think it's a bug. It doesn't make sense that the coil keeps glowing red after button becomes green.

I think @Haze Vaporizers should check this issue cause it's really annoying when you're medicated and forget to check the coil. Makes you clean the vape and lose meds. To be honest, this is one of my 2 issues with the unit.

The other one is the low quality of the anodization. I have a couple more hobbies where anodized metals are involved and I have to say that the quality of it in the square is quite disapointing. After a couple weeks with it (or less with heavy use) you can see the black chipping off everywhere.

Apart from those 2, I totally loved my unit while it worked and now that I know she's in the way back home, I can't wait to have this vape back with me :rockon:

Zondo

Just that dude
Since its a non business day, thought id see if any of you had this issue. I had my square on charge, just like any other time. I took it off and the light was still solid green. The square was also very hot. Put in the freezer to cool down. I'm 30 mins out now and the green light is still on and square got hot again. Tried to do the update in case that was the issue, but I guess the square is still considered "on". Anybody have an issue like this? Or a way to resolve it?

Zondo,

Djsleepy

Since its a non business day, thought id see if any of you had this issue. I had my square on charge, just like any other time. I took it off and the light was still solid green. The square was also very hot. Put in the freezer to cool down. I'm 30 mins out now and the green light is still on and square got hot again. Tried to do the update in case that was the issue, but I guess the square is still considered "on". Anybody have an issue like this? Or a way to resolve it?

I had to unplug the battery to get it to stop blinking like it was charging ....give it a try ...I know haze would tell you same

Djsleepy,

LitPot

So my haze was working amazing then one morning I plugged it in to charge and went to unplug it a little over an hour later and now it won’t turn on. Haze said to try to apply the update? Has anyone had this problem? I don’t wanna buy a flash drive just for it not to work... my haze won’t light up at all. Any help would be appreciated!

LitPot,

Djsleepy

@LitPot

Try opening the battery compartment ....there is a piece of blue material that is like putty make sure it's in the right.place....you will know what is right....as the piece will be indented...mine got stuck on.... then stopped responding at all ....the piece sometimes gets stuck to the button causing it to not work ...good luck!

Last edited:
Djsleepy,

Vapordeflor

Pulled the trigger on this one.. so excited could not resist the VAS and its true that I need sth more portable than my Migthy and more discreet than mi VC.. Also on demand convection... :mmmm:
Im buying a second batch one, hope it would be ok.

Vapordeflor,

b0

Cloudy...
Pulled the trigger on this one.. so excited could not resist the VAS and its true that I need sth more portable than my Migthy and more discreet than mi VC.. Also on demand convection... :mmmm:
Im buying a second batch one, hope it would be ok.

Mate you not gonna regret it, this thing hits like a truck anytime you need it. Just follow the advice we all testers shared here.

Careful of first hit after turn on, fine grind, full pod. You want smaller pods while @Haze Vaporizers brings their own? Eq works amazing.

Enjoy the ride mate!

greenlove

Welcome to what @Zangano Cruel and I think it's a bug. It doesn't make sense that the coil keeps glowing red after button becomes green.

I think @Haze Vaporizers should check this issue cause it's really annoying when you're medicated and forget to check the coil. Makes you clean the vape and lose meds. To be honest, this is one of my 2 issues with the unit.

The other one is the low quality of the anodization. I have a couple more hobbies where anodized metals are involved and I have to say that the quality of it in the square is quite disapointing. After a couple weeks with it (or less with heavy use) you can see the black chipping off everywhere.

Apart from those 2, I totally loved my unit while it worked and now that I know she's in the way back home, I can't wait to have this vape back with me :rockon:

I completely agree with you BO. I combusted several times when I got my Square and I also noticed that the coil remains red hot AFTER the LED turns green. It’s almost a full two seconds. Sometimes 3 seconds! I was told at the time that it was my fault for combusting. Draw technique, etc. It’s still my summation that you should never combust with an electronic vaporizer like this. This is a design flaw. Everyone on this forum uses a vaporizer in order to NOT combust.
I would think Haze would want to make this a priority.

Also: i don’t like the aluminum anodized pods. I wish my Squares came with stainless steel pods! Is it really $30 + shipping for 4 SS pods?

Although- another frustration I have is not being able to change temps without hunting down a friend with a PC!

My Squares will sit on the shelf until a Mac app comes out. I get perfect, huge clouds from my Mighty - every single time and I never have to waste weed!

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
I completely agree with you BO. I combusted several times when I got my Square and I also noticed that the coil remains red hot AFTER the LED turns green. It’s almost a full two seconds. Sometimes 3 seconds! I was told at the time that it was my fault for combusting. Draw technique, etc. It’s still my summation that you should never combust with an electronic vaporizer like this. This is a design flaw. Everyone on this forum uses a vaporizer in order to NOT combust.
I would think Haze would want to make this a priority.

Also: i don’t like the aluminum anodized pods. I wish my Squares came with stainless steel pods! Is it really $30 + shipping for 4 SS pods?

Although- another frustration I have is not being able to change temps without hunting down a friend with a PC!

My Squares will sit on the shelf until a Mac app comes out. I get perfect, huge clouds from my Mighty - every single time and I never have to waste weed!
MAC app is with the Apple support for final review at the moment. It should be at the store , available to download this week.

The initial heat up is necessary and it takes place only at the initial cold heat up. As far as you wait 1-2 seconds within the green go feedback, you should be good. It is not accurate that it stays on for 3 seconds after initial green feedback.

This is not a design flaw. It is how this device operates. We may release a firmware to keep people wait longer of course (at initial warm up) but that will also have its own group of customers who will call it a design flaw. Matter fact, we are used to this term: “Design Flaw”. We will take it under consideration of course and will decide if it is a priority or not.

Right now, the priority for us is the micro dose pods, Android app, mouthpiece alternatives, water tool attachments, accessory/carry case options because 95% of the owners got this concept and they are happy with the performance at the time being.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)

My unit still has the bug...
Planning on going to get an USB-c flash drive to download the latest firmware update...
Hoping that will fix the dreaded bug...
In the meantime I’m still using #1 pod as an oil designated location... Only need to remember to come back to pod #1 each time I’m restarting the unit or automatically shut off...
That way I don’t have to worry about the bug.
Still pretty annoying that every time it auto shuts off, or I turn the unit ON again, this bug keeps happening.
As @bo said,
... cleaning after combustion is really tedious, you need to take almost or everything apart to perform a decent clean,
...finishing in my unit is really bad, lots of dots, like zits, or little tiny holes,
.... the locking knob is peeling fast, chunks at a time
... mouthpiece o-rings are useless, need to use something extra to hold it in place and to seal the draw
... forget about leaving the mp in its storage, I’ll lose it for sure

Good things,
.... oils and concentrates, we have a winner here, I’ve done them at 480F, sandwich pad, taste is good, massive clouds for sure, if you like oils and concentrates, Square Pro is a winner, still needs to play with 450F-480F range to set an appropriate oil temp,
... for weed, it’s a miss and hit, really finicky vape for sure, and I thought Milaana was finicky,
.... needs a lot of attention on the way you pack, how you grind, stems in the grind etc etc
....needs a lot of cleaning, sure needs bottom/top screens at pods, better solution for less cleaning of the metal air pathway filters
... it would really need something to microdose,
...but don’t get me wrong, when all the planets and stars align, this is a great vape for weed too
... carries a punch for sure
... really flavorful hits all the way
... very smooth and tasty for sure
At the moment I’m seeing 50-50 pros & cons,
Luckily the pros are so good, that I keep coming to it, some day will get tamed jajajaja
Finally, after 4/20 pre-order sale, I finally got my black silicone sleeve, and some of the pre-orders extras... still missing pods...
I’d rather have a set of SS to test and provide feedback, what do you think @Haze Vaporizers ??
For all the waiting and headaches...
Stay vaped...

ginolicious

I would like to say the following pieces;

I’m extremely happy with my unit. It hits great. Getting good clouds and great taste. Just realized that I’m vaping bowls too long and should be cashing them out sooner.

No matter what haze vaporizers does someone is unhappy, threatens to use it as a paper weight, or claims their is a design flaw.

Let’s break this down for a second here;

This unit heats up almost instantly and maintains temp. How do you expect it to do that without pumping heat at a crazy rate at the beginning? You need the coil to go super hot on the initial heat up so that the ambient temperature gets where you need it to be in a short amount of time. That didn’t make sense? I’ll explain in another way, you have a pot of water. You want it to boil, if you put it on setting 5 it’ll take real long to heat up. But if you put it on setting 9 or high it will bring your pot of water to boiling a lot quicker than if it was on medium heat. The same can be said about the coil on this vape.

I feel for haze. Everyone wants something and they are doing their best to do mouth pieces, micro dose and everything. Lately it feels like no one is happy and is vocalizing it very strongly. I have to say kudos to Haze for the way they are dealing with everything.

Top Bottom