Discontinued Haze Square

Djsleepy

Good news!!!! Haze said no need for return !!!!!! I just needed to reposition padding and we are off to the races!!!!
It will be a good birthday On the fourth!!!!!!!

Edit: first person that gets stainless steel pods let everyone how they are better than reg pods. I know what the description on website says...want to hear user opinions!!!!!

Last edited:

ginolicious

I may pass on the stainless steel pods but make a move on the micro dose pods when they come out. Depending on price and how they look or how I think they will be. Packing micro dose and getting 3 hits per bowl may be a new way to hit. I wouldn’t mind trying that when the time comes.

ginolicious,

Djsleepy

I may pass on the stainless steel pods but make a move on the micro dose pods when they come out. Depending on price and how they look or how I think they will be. Packing micro dose and getting 3 hits per bowl may be a new way to hit. I wouldn’t mind trying that when the time comes.
Yeah I'm going to wait and see what those people that get them think....would seem to me to get hotter with stainless steel....don't know how that would affect production and taste????????

Call to forum: please let us know if you purchase ss pods and what you think.

Thinking if phase 3 gets SS bowls standard than phase 1 should get a STEEP discount. Its a little unfair if we are the Guinea Pigs and phase 3 gets all the percs with non of the work. @Haze Vaporizers
Agreed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Djsleepy,
Reactions: KLo

b0

Cloudy...
Thinking if phase 3 gets SS bowls standard than phase 1 should get a STEEP discount. Its a little unfair if we are the Guinea Pigs and phase 3 gets all the percs with non of the work. @Haze Vaporizers

I don't really think this is needed. All of us knew from the beginning that we were pre-ordering and some issues may come. On top of that we're getting a FREE UPDATE in the future just because of it, a full free updated unit.

So IMHO its not needed at all. That doesn't mean I wouldn't like it don't get me wrong, but I think that the free update and the amazing cs service from @Haze Vaporizers taking care of all our needs is already quite amazing!

Djsleepy

I don't really think this is needed. All of us knew from the beginning that we were pre-ordering and some issues may come. On top of that we're getting a FREE UPDATE in the future just because of it, a full free updated unit.

So IMHO its not needed at all. That doesn't mean I wouldn't like it don't get me wrong, but I think that the free update and the amazing cs service from @Haze Vaporizers taking care of all our needs is already quite amazing!

Just remember fine print on original marketing email said that all incentives expire 1 year from shipping date. So if it's 16 months before version 2 comes out you pay!!!!!!
No one said anything bad about Haze but we all should receive the same product....it's only fair .....sorry you are so worked up about it.

Djsleepy,

KMizzy

Just remember fine print on original marketing email said that all incentives expire 1 year from shipping date. So if it's 16 months before version 2 comes out you pay!!!!!!
No one said anything bad about Haze but we all should receive the same product....it's only fair .....sorry you are so worked up about it.

This is what the fine print says...
  • Free one time upgrade to any future new release of Haze Square.
  • Free Easy Load/ Deep Cleaning Tray – an essential tool to assist in cleaning the lid interior. ( A $12.99 value.)
  • 1 year free service on any Haze Brand Vaporizer (Cleaning, service and replacement parts included for the entire Haze Vaporizer line.)
That seems to say the service is for one year, but the one time upgrade is at any time (even after 1 year).

KMizzy,
Reactions: Solomon

Djsleepy

This is what the fine print says...
  • Free Easy Load/ Deep Cleaning Tray – an essential tool to assist in cleaning the lid interior. ( A $12.99 value.)
  • 1 year free service on any Haze Brand Vaporizer (Cleaning, service and replacement parts included for the entire Haze Vaporizer line.)
That seems to say the service is for one year, but the one time upgrade is at any time (even after 1 year).

No , at the very bottom under the Facebook logo it says "incentives valid for one year after shipping date "
The upgrade is listed as an incentive on the email.....pm me with your email if you want copy of email.

Last edited:
Djsleepy,

b0

Cloudy...

Me worked up? :lol:

Sorry if it upsets you that I don't share your thougts, but no one is worked up here :shrug:

Of course everyone is gonna receive the same product, you only have to wait until there is at least a final product and then use your:

Easy. No one year time limit, it wouldn't say "to any FUTURE NEW release of Haze Square" if it was only for a year. Just ask @Haze Vaporizers, he will tell you ;)

Give a try to use some EQ baskets or RTB rimmed ones. You fill it, put it upside down inside the pod and use the Square normally. I was using exactly the same temps I use for a full pod and my ABV was PERFECTLY even, I would say that even better than just using the normal pods. Obviously the bowls don't last the same, but it works crazy well.

Shame my base stop working properly and couldn't do more test, but give it a try everyone guys it works amazingly well. Conduction vape even ABV, I promise!! As soon as I have my unit working again, I will take some photos of the ABV

It's funny but this and the reports of people using screens on top make me think that some kind of screen/top lid like the vapexhale ELB's could work really well with this unit and make even easier to take filled pods while in the go.

Last edited:
@Haze Vaporizers

Sounds like we’d all like some clarification on the one free upgrade

One year from shipping date, or in general.

I never rec’d a shipping confirmation email, I PM’d you directly, so I’m not actually sure when my shipping date was

Brassmonkie369,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
We never consider anybody a "Guinea Pig". We had couple issues with the first production run which was "unexpected" and caused by the factory. This does not mean that the first run was "experimental". The production units are all the same units regardless of what phase they got shipped in. They are not upgrades or better units in terms of design and functionality. Any unit that got shipped out with issues, we serviced them, fixed them or replacing them on an ongoing basis. It is natural that the later production runs will come without issues by default but it is the principle of any new product that comes out to the market first time. We want to think that we at least do not put the financial burden on the customer as much as we can.

Please note that what we refer to an "Upgrade" is a new product with a different design and functionality than the original. Our products evolve in time based on suggestions and feedback. There is no "expiration" to this one time upgrade if you preordered our product. The 1 year expiration applies to our service. It means that if your unit requires service after 1 year of your ownership, we will not do it for free unless there is a warranty defect which is caused by material failure due to workmanship or premature material failure and it is covered under our 10 year warranty. Other than this, all preorder customers will qualify for a 1 free upgrade once we release a Square V2 in the future no matter when.

Hope this clarifies.

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Here's the question, is Haze sending the new Square with stainless steel pods? If so they've decided they're better than the anodized aluminum pods. Why would they switch them if they weren't better? If this is the case, we should at least get them at cost or cost plus 10% instead of $25 for the whole 4 set.

Now that my Square works I love it but I shouldn't have to pay an extra $25 to get it up to par with the new production model.

I'm not asking for them for free because I'll have a whole extra set, more then the phase 3. But providing them at their own cost, which is no loss to them, would be a huge thank you to all the early users.

@Haze Vaporizers no offense meant when I said Guinea Pig. I love my square and the customer service has been great.

I would still love them at cost.

Last edited:
RogueGuy,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
@Haze Vaporizers

Sounds like we’d all like some clarification on the one free upgrade

One year from shipping date, or in general.

I never rec’d a shipping confirmation email, I PM’d you directly, so I’m not actually sure when my shipping date was
I updated the shipping thread for the status. All orders are being shipped since late Friday and shipments are ongoing. We have a huge volume and we are getting them out as fast as we can with all resources dedicated to shipments so you should receive your confirmation within this week.

P.S; As we announced a month ago, steel pods were decided and are designed as an accessory and not shipped to any new customer as part of the Square package. So everybody have received and currently receiving the same package same as early adopters.

caseball2051

For those using screens in the bottom of the bowls... Any source for them? I could use some from my flipbrick I guess

caseball2051,

AJS

Calm Consistency
Really loving the NY Sour Diesel in this thing. But I’m only good for 3 hits at 350F with some great flavour and visible vapour. Can’t seem to get anymore out of these bowls right now. Not sure if it’s me or the weed or the temperature here with all the humidity. I may stir this bowl. Maybe that’ll help it?
350 is a pretty damn low temp for vaping. That will not brown herb. 390 starts getting a nice brown, 430 or so will completely extract.

ginolicious

I enjoy my low temps. 430F is way too hot and I would never go that high. My highest setting is 395F

Also you need to really fill the pods up. I notice after the first hit the ABV shrinks and causes it to shift way to much in the pod not creating a uniform setting in the pod. I just opened my GSC and saw it all clumped to one side and half the bottom of the pod exposed. That’s also a contributor to no vapour production. Make sure you pack those pods full to account for shrinkage.

I ended up getting day drunk and day stoned. I was passed out by 7PM from this thing and 5 beers. Think I can still get a few hits off the Sour Diesel. I notice when I stir the pod and tamp down a bit I get a few extra hits. Anyone else noticing that?

Had one hit of GSC at like 6pm and I was passed right out.

Glad to see we all will get a Haze V2 for free when the time comes. Not sure what possible upgrades could be made.

Now I’m contemplating the stainless steel pods for some reason. I think they will retain heat better than the adonized ones and give better vapour production. Is that the thought here to require them?

ginolicious,

Djsleepy

I stir sometimes just to get all out .....I posted about ss pods earlier in thread ...but I'm on the fence not sure if it will retain too much heat or what it will do to flavor? What other vapes use ss as bowls...how does it differ other than scratchless, more durable than anodized?

Djsleepy,

Easywider

Simple is the way
Hey squares would love to see a group experiment. I'm having awesome results with my Square already, but I found that if I put stainless steel screens at the bottom of the bowl I get much bigger clouds.

I would be great if someone or others tried this and gave some feedback.

I just tried this, didn't notice an increase in vapour production but I wasn't really paying attention and the clouds are always big @ 410-455 :science: I did notice the nicest looking ABV I've gotten out of the Square. Normally I see a few hot spots and a few lighter spots but not this time just perfect looking evenly browned ABV. I've trimmed 3 more titanium screens and outfitted all 4 of my pods. Let the testing begin

the reports of people using screens on top make me think that some kind of screen/top lid like the vapexhale ELB's could work really well with this unit and make even easier to take filled pods while in the go.

Something like the Fury Dosing capsules would be killer for the Square!

s521998654532965957_p45_i1_w943.jpeg

ginolicious

Haze does have micro dose capsules that I believe are being beta tested now. I will more than likely jump on them as it’s a great way to keep the herb contained and together. I’ve noticed after 1-2 draws the weed moves in the pod creating way too much airflow and not even dispersement of her on the bottom. I opened after one hit and saw half the pod bottom fully exposed. No wonder the hits weren’t going too well. Hopefully the micro dose pods help to aleviate this. Which I think they will.

O-G-Reg

@ginolicious are you having this material shifting problem because you’re not filling your pods up enough you think? Maybe a ss screen on top of your herb to hold it in place slightly better?

O-G-Reg,

ginolicious

@ginolicious are you having this material shifting problem because you’re not filling your pods up enough you think? Maybe a ss screen on top of your herb to hold it in place slightly better?

Your funny. Was totally thinking about the stainless screen lol.

I was about to edit the post and add that I may try a screen if I have any laying around the house.

And it’s wuite possible I’m not filling up enough. The bud that I have now is very fluffy so it feels like I putting a lot in but I guess not. After one hit it’s dry and shifts. So I may pack more and tamp instead? Or try a screen if I have one.

ginolicious,
Top Bottom