Discontinued Haze Square

Djsleepy

Well I wish it was Good new guys. I opened up battery compartment and found what was wrong ....there is a blue piece of putty like material that cover the circuit boards but instead of being on circuit boards mine w as stuck (damaged) to lid against one side of button causing it to stick. It has to go back ugh¡!!!!!!!!:ugh:
I have notified my contact there at Haze and will reach out via pm right now. If your button is sticking/ not responding check that blue stuff make sure it's not damaged or stuck to lid.

I disconnect ed battery it was simple.

Djsleepy,
Reactions: KLo

ginolicious

Brutal man. I feel for you. Thank god you have other vapes to keep you going. But I know, don’t wanna have to send back the new toy.

I have a nice bowl of NY Sour Diesel for my Canada day parade. Shit smells unreal. Very excited to have a hit and try it.

ginolicious,

Djsleepy

Brutal man. I feel for you. Thank god you have other vapes to keep you going. But I know, don’t wanna have to send back the new toy.

I have a nice bowl of NY Sour Diesel for my Canada day parade. Shit smells unreal. Very excited to have a hit and try it.
Have a good one!!!!!

Djsleepy,

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Loving my Square!!!

If you are debating sending in your unit, send it in. It took 2 trips back to the mother ship but it was worth it.

RogueGuy,

Djsleepy

Loving my Square!!!

If you are debating sending in your unit, send it in. It took 2 trips back to the mother ship but it was worth it.

How about a fourth trip????? Naw it is worth it , I know it is that's why it is so hard to be with out it !

Djsleepy,

ginolicious

Two hits of NY sour diesel at 340, no vapour. Bumped it to 350 huge vapour hit. Also humid as hell and 47C out here. NY soUr diesel has a damn distinct taste for sure.

ginolicious,

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
How about a fourth trip????? Naw it is worth it , I know it is that's why it is so hard to be with out it !
Between them lowering my oven, updating my firmware, and me putting SS screens in the bottom of the bowl I have completely solved my combustion problem. I have probably had 10+ bowls since yesterday and I'm blown away by the Square.

Don't give up on it.

Djsleepy

don't worry.... I wont..... it just sucks ive had a phase 1 with a bad board and a phase 2 with button stuck and part of it damaged maybe I will get phase three and do a ultimate comparison of the first three phases….lol!!!!!!

ginolicious

totally noticed some weed hits better than others.

Purple wreck wasn’t that good or effieifent. NY Sour Diesel is really good in this vape for sure. Did a fine grind by turning my grinder upside down.

ginolicious,
Reactions: Djsleepy

ginolicious

Doesn’t work well in this heat ahaha. Weed just gets soggy for sure haha.

After about 4-5 Hits of NY Sour Diesel I no longer get any vapour. Feel nothing either. Bowls isn’t browned as I have browned other bowls. But it just seems like I can’t extract anything else. Then again 5 ten second draws is a lot I would assume right? Was packing a great punch for the first 5 and then there was no more but the bowl looked like it could still give me hits but wasn’t putting out. Little confused. Some weed seems to brown more than others. Anyone else noticing this?

Last edited:
ginolicious,

Stdudez

Is the bud super sticky? Start opening your jars for a 2 hour window and resealing until it dries out a bit. Super sticky or wet bud just doesn't work well. Its not the strain itself its the dryness level - I'm willing to bet on it.

I too have had variance with different buds - but its all been about moisture.

Stdudez,

ginolicious

I wouldn’t consider my stuff that wet. But it probably is. To only get 4-6 hits out of a fullish bowl doesn’t seem right when other times I went 4 days on the same bowl haha. I always enjoy additional storage in mason jars that’s for sure. Just don’t have enough jars for all the strains I have at the moment haha.

I also had something else to mention as I was enjoying the sun and now that I came in to grab my phone I forgot.

Oh wait I remember. Don’t wash your
Silicone gaskets with soap. I washed both the top and bottom ones with dawn dish soap due to the combustion issue on Friday by a buddy. And I can taste soap sometimes. After 5 solid hits I go for a 6th and yeah I can taste the soap haha and no weed. Better tasting soap than combustion. I figure the taste will soon disappear.

ginolicious,

b0

Cloudy...
I wouldn’t consider my stuff that wet. But it probably is. To only get 4-6 hits out of a fullish bowl doesn’t seem right when other times I went 4 days on the same bowl haha. I always enjoy additional storage in mason jars that’s for sure. Just don’t have enough jars for all the strains I have at the moment haha.

I also had something else to mention as I was enjoying the sun and now that I came in to grab my phone I forgot.

Oh wait I remember. Don’t wash your
Silicone gaskets with soap. I washed both the top and bottom ones with dawn dish soap due to the combustion issue on Friday by a buddy. And I can taste soap sometimes. After 5 solid hits I go for a 6th and yeah I can taste the soap haha and no weed. Better tasting soap than combustion. I figure the taste will soon disappear.

I always clean the silicon parts with dish washer and never had that issue. Change brand mate!

b0,

ginolicious

Really loving the NY Sour Diesel in this thing. But I’m only good for 3 hits at 350F with some great flavour and visible vapour. Can’t seem to get anymore out of these bowls right now. Not sure if it’s me or the weed or the temperature here with all the humidity. I may stir this bowl. Maybe that’ll help it?

ginolicious,

MinnBobber

I washed both the top and bottom ones with dawn dish soap due to the combustion issue on Friday by a buddy. And I can taste soap sometimes.
I use Dawn on all but the worst spots/pieces and never get any Dawn taste. I do rinse any such parts with really hot water several times though, to make sure it is all rinsed off.
What rinsing did you do?

MinnBobber,

ginolicious

I use Dawn on all but the worst spots/pieces and never get any Dawn taste. I do rinse any such parts with really hot water several times though, to make sure it is all rinsed off.
What rinsing did you do?

I rinsed it. But guess it wasn’t log enough. Haha.

junny89

Really loving the NY Sour Diesel in this thing. But I’m only good for 3 hits at 350F with some great flavour and visible vapour. Can’t seem to get anymore out of these bowls right now. Not sure if it’s me or the weed or the temperature here with all the humidity. I may stir this bowl. Maybe that’ll help it?

Exactly the same. Last 8 times I've used this square, I'm getting excellent 3/4 hits and then just nothing. I change the heat and it doesn't affect anything at all. Really confused why this is happening.

junny89,

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Hey squares would love to see a group experiment. I'm having awesome results with my Square already, but I found that if I put stainless steel screens at the bottom of the bowl I get much bigger clouds.

I would be great if someone or others tried this and gave some feedback.

ginolicious

Exactly the same. Last 8 times I've used this square, I'm getting excellent 3/4 hits and then just nothing. I change the heat and it doesn't affect anything at all. Really confused why this is happening.

It really hot where you are? I know you leave anything out it gets soggy. Paper anything. I’m thinking that may be it?

Regarding screens that’ll be a bit for me to obtain some from a head shop. But when the time comes that I actually make that trip I will report back on that.

ginolicious,

junny89

It really hot where you are? I know you leave anything out it gets soggy. Paper anything. I’m thinking that may be it?

Hot at the moment yes but I store in a lack glass jar in a cool place to ensure my herbs are dry. It's like it just gives up after 3 tokes. Not sure why. Maybe needs cleaning will try that

junny89,

ginolicious

Hot at the moment yes but I store in a lack glass jar in a cool place to ensure my herbs are dry. It's like it just gives up after 3 tokes. Not sure why. Maybe needs cleaning will try that

Mine was just cleaned. So I’m not sure. I been hitting outside though. I like you store in mason jars. I started hitting my square in my cool basement and it’s showing signs of vapour at 350F.

ginolicious,

junny89

Mine was just cleaned. So I’m not sure. I been hitting outside though. I like you store in mason jars. I started hitting my square in my cool basement and it’s showing signs of vapour at 350F.
Don't get me wrong the first few tokes are intense and quite surprising but then that's it. What I did do this time was pack the bowl really tight. Will try again and see!

junny89,
Top Bottom