Discontinued Haze Square

b0

Cloudy...
Those baskets look deep. They fit nicely in the haze pods depthwise?

They do mate and as he said:

Mine came from amazon, I'd originally ordered them for The Splinter 0.5 inch diameter.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06Y275BRH/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I prefer the basket screens for micro dosing compared to using a screen on top as you DO NOT get wispy hits with the basket screens you just get less of them. They also keep the Square much cleaner.

Thay work amazingly well as smaller pods until we wait for @Haze Vaporizers ones

KLo

No Ember
I ordered nothing but the device itself. No need for an extra battery yet. Device is still very new. I charge it once a day before bet. It always has a full charge. I rarely do 4 bowls in a day. Most I’ve done in a social setting was 2.

coo...wish i could squeek by with 2 bowls!! long term med patient and require the heavy rotations meself. Thank you Square :D for dem 4 trenches

Don’t wash your Silicone gaskets with soap. I washed both the top and bottom ones with dawn dish soap due to the combustion issue on Friday by a buddy. And I can taste soap sometimes. After 5 solid hits I go for a 6th and yeah I can taste the soap haha and no weed. Better tasting soap than combustion. I figure the taste will soon disappear.

@ginolicious tip: after washing silicone the way you do, rub them off with bare hands under running h2o; dimishes residue. Has worked for me years in the ether kitchen

Edit: first person that gets stainless steel pods let everyone how they are better than reg pods. I know what the description on website says...want to hear user opinions!!!!!

o.p.i.o.n.s please :science:

We never consider anybody a "Guinea Pig". We had couple issues with the first production run which was "unexpected" and caused by the factory. This does not mean that the first run was "experimental". The production units are all the same units regardless of what phase they got shipped in. They are not upgrades or better units in terms of design and functionality. Any unit that got shipped out with issues, we serviced them, fixed them or replacing them on an ongoing basis. It is natural that the later production runs will come without issues by default but it is the principle of any new product that comes out to the market first time. We want to think that we at least do not put the financial burden on the customer as much as we can.

Please note that what we refer to an "Upgrade" is a new product with a different design and functionality than the original. Our products evolve in time based on suggestions and feedback. There is no "expiration" to this one time upgrade if you preordered our product. The 1 year expiration applies to our service. It means that if your unit requires service after 1 year of your ownership, we will not do it for free unless there is a warranty defect which is caused by material failure due to workmanship or premature material failure and it is covered under our 10 year warranty. Other than this, all preorder customers will qualify for a 1 free upgrade once we release a Square V2 in the future no matter when.

Hope this clarifies.

thank you

I stir sometimes just to get all out .....I posted about ss pods earlier in thread ...but I'm on the fence not sure if it will retain too much heat or what it will do to flavor? What other vapes use ss as bowls...how does it differ other than scratchless, more durable than anodized?

wondering the same

Hey guys ! Quick question for you square pro owners.
Is there something rattling when you shake the batterie/heater side of your unit ?

rattling in mines phase 1

When my button got stuck i had to open my phase 2 unit. I had the rattle on phase one but not phase two.Now i never opened phase 1 unit, but when I opened phase 2 I found underneath and up one side a piece of what looks like paper towel, maybe some sort of electronic sheeting. this piece of towel keeps battery from rattling in compartment. Just open her up make sure it's there, if not use a paper towel to stop rattle. Hope that helps!!!!

paper towel ? wtf...sounds explosive !!

Anyone tried bubble or finger hash and any tips?

always a question of mine on the forums..about hash, concentrates .. anything soluable

KLo,

ginolicious

Vapour is so damn smooth with this thing at 350F my third highest temp. Don’t even feel it going in but then on the exhale it’s like damn!!! I packed an over flowing bowl of NY Sour Diesel. Been looking forward to this vape all day. I’ll be riding this bowl for 4 days haha. Was a huge one. At least a .3. I’ve had 3 solid hits. I foresee maybe 10 or 15 before
I’m done.

This over packed bowl is treating me so nice. 4 hits in but my battery is now orange.

Last edited:
ginolicious,

caseball2051

I'm out of town away from my square and I'm seriously missing it.

Fireworks about to start. Wish I was puffin away on my square

caseball2051,
Reactions: AJS

AJS

Calm Consistency
It sounds like the square is great for micro dosing; how well does it work for heavy hitters?
Looking for a lung buster
This is my kinda question!

I should be receiving my Square in less than a week I hope. You bet your flyinlow ass I'll be going for the fattest rips I can possibly take for the sake of science. If it doesn't work out, I'll find a way to make it work. You have my word, I will get you a massive rip through water asap. If I can't rig up an adapter, I'll blow a massive cloud dry.

I have a thing (obsession) for making videos if anyone has seen me in other threads. So get ready! The clouds will be coming!!

Easywider

Simple is the way
It sounds like the square is great for micro dosing; how well does it work for heavy hitters?

The Square is just too smooth to be a lung buster but it will pump out the clouds. I’ve been grabbing mine over the mighty lately for portable use ( as long as sharing isn’t involved) For me to get fat rips and finish a bowl in 5 hits I start @450 for my first hit ( the pre heat hit ) I get some wispy vapor and some mouthwash like burn from the rush of tasty Terp’s. After that I turn down to 430 and take 2 huge rips then back up to 450 with 2-3 more giant rips. @paytonpenn has a good video of himself effortlessly whitewallig a larger glass piece. I have @Ratchett universal adaptor medium it works great with the Square.

ginolicious

It is not a lung buster. The vapour is so smooth. Sometimes you do not feel it going in but then exhale a nice cloud. I’ve been using at 350F so the vapour is so smooth. If you want those super huge hits pack a full over flowing bowl and set your temperature above 405 and I bet you will get some lung busting hits. I’m yet to do it, cause it’s not for me and I enjoy the way I’m hitting it. A bowl can be hit for a few days. Very versatile vape for sure.

dood44

Good news!!!! Haze said no need for return !!!!!! I just needed to reposition padding and we are off to the races!!!!
It will be a good birthday On the fourth!!!!!!!

Edit: first person that gets stainless steel pods let everyone how they are better than reg pods. I know what the description on website says...want to hear user opinions!!!!!
I just ordered mine today!

dood44,

Djsleepy

I just ordered mine today!
Welcome to the group.... where "its hip to be square"....anyone? ......c'mon that was gold... Damn I'm old!!!!!!

Edit:
Ok guys just heard back from Haze re: stuff under battery it is not a paper towel and I no longer condone the use of a paper towel (my lawyer said I had to say that).....it is a ceramic sheet .....so I guess it keeps battery from rattling and provide protection under the battery

Last edited:

Rasputin

Bobcat @ VLife. Le__Bobcat @ IG
where "its hip to be square"....anyone? ......c'mon that was gold...

PURE gold! I'm laughing my a$$ off. Loved the use of the song in the film American Psycho.

I've been waiting for the few glitches in the initial run to be corrected: the seal, etc. It appears Haze has addressed the issues. Awesome. Do I 'need' another convection vape? Wife says NO, but I say.......

MinnBobber

.........................................................................................
I'm a micro-doser and the Square takes some "special care" to work for that---I do an extra screen under the micro-dose and another over it. Hopefully, less "special care" will be needed for micro-dosing with new accessories being developed.

IMO, the real "wheel-house/ strong suit" of the Square is for heavy hitters---- fill the pods and have at it for a mega-session (times 4?). Temp step for flavor or immediately crank it up, users choice. No special care needed, just fill 'er up and have at it

ginolicious

I would say the pods are bigger than the ghost. Also cleaning is a breeze. Everything comes apart nice and easily. Cleaning tool is a must have in my opinion. Makes everything so much easier. Everything is cleaned in ISO except for the silicone. But dish soap is fine for that.

MinnBobber

Are the carts larger or smaller than found on the MiniVap or Ghost?

What is the cleaning process like?
.................................................................................................
The carts are larger than the miniVAP. I have a good pic that shows but it's on imgur----is that still whacko?
Pic shows relative size and Square cartridge mod I'm working on----degummed hemp filter and screen.

Each Square pod is quite a bit larger than even the largest miniVAP basket.
pjQG8WX.jpg

MinnBobber,

ginolicious

Stock set up isn’t designed for micro dosing. I pack a full bowl and vape it over two days. Best flavour and nice vapour production. I vape on the low side of 350F. Over those two days I get about 10-15 decent draws. Rarely temperature step. And damn I just ripped this thing hard. You could really hear my draw ripping through it. No draw restriction really allows you to rip this thing.

Djsleepy

Hey guys I remembered how to get to the original manual go to Haze website click vaporizers then under square how it works go all the way to the bottom page and download manual.....Just reminder .....this is where it says coil last 6-8 months...... before they changed wording.

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Rasputin

ginolicious

Do I have the balls to step up my temperate game today? Last night I was getting nice large draws at 350F and so smooth. Vapour so smooth for such a small device and airpath. At times it didn’t feel like I was getting any vapour in my mouth. A little wispy and not thick and dense however these were on draws 8-11 give or take. Thinking if I raise the temperature tonight being the weekend I can have some huge hits of some NY Sour Diesel. I’ve never had or tried a device that was this smooth, excluding the Volcano and my Rise 2.0 bag.

ginolicious,

VapeMeister Supreme

Receiving mine on Sat as well from the third wave. Interested to see what its made of, and I'm hoping that with the two week delay in shipping it will be in good cosmetic and functional condition, and have all the preorder goodies accounted for. I respect Haze because I've owned the Haze V2 and they always honored their warranty and they have great customer service. Lets see how that translates with this release so far everyone for the most part is having a positive experience.

VapeMeister Supreme,
Reactions: Stdudez

ginolicious

Receiving mine on Sat as well from the third wave. Interested to see what its made of, and I'm hoping that with the two week delay in shipping it will be in good cosmetic and functional condition, and have all the preorder goodies accounted for. I respect Haze because I've owned the Haze V2 and they always honored their warranty and they have great customer service. Lets see how that translates with this release so far everyone for the most part is having a positive experience.

Haze takes care. That’s for sure. We are yet to hear any reports of people having issues with phase 3. I know a few people have received theirs.

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Sitting down for my first bowl of the day.

I have been doing some experiments with cloud production, small clouds that is. Specifically not doing anything to try and produce big clouds. Push the button wait for it to turn green take a hit.

I have then compared that ABV to the ABV where I've gotten big clouds by double push or extra heat and I found that the ABV is just as extracted with very little clouds. Also I'm sure all of you have noticed the extreme amount of reclaim all over the air holes and everything else. I've never seen a vaporizer that produces this much that's telling me it's really extracting well. I find the effect to be similar with an entire bowl smoked.

I'm currently using a screen on the bottom and a screen on the top I have zero combustion and I find the screen on the top does really well for added conduction.

All in all the Square rocks!

RogueGuy,

VapeMeister Supreme

Haze takes care. That’s for sure. We are yet to hear any reports of people having issues with phase 3. I know a few people have received theirs.

I'm cheesing lol! I love my Fire Fly 2, the flavor was amazing! but the draw restriction was the Achilles. Ive used most of the Mid to top tier vapes, whether desktop or portable and there a pros and cons for all.
the Square seems to tick all the boxes for a portable. Cleaning looks a little more involved because of the number of pieces, but not excessive compared to others especially with the four bowls. I give them props for following through with such a bold design and still keeping it highly functional. Ten year warranty eases worries of reliability. Starting low on 350 lol!

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hi Guys

I have a ton of PMs to respond to and have valuable members to follow up with. Please be patient with me and I will get to everybody over the weekend.

We are getting all Phase 3 shipments out still. So everybody should receive their tracking number one by one. We are also shipping out vendor units.

Please note that we are short on some accessories as the quantities we ordered, did not make it here as we expected so some additional accessories may be missing in your orders (not the Square package but add-on accessories). If you are missing accessories, please know that they will get shipped out in a separate package as soon as they land.

Thank you again for all your business, feedback and support. Have a great weekend.

Top Bottom