Discontinued Haze Square

Momor

Hey guys ! Quick question for you square pro owners.
Is there something rattling when you shake the batterie/heater side of your unit ?

Momor,

Easywider

Simple is the way
Hey guys ! Quick question for you square pro owners.
Is there something rattling when you shake the batterie/heater side of your unit ?

I have a rattle in mine behind the coil where the battery is, i've always wanted to open and inspect.

Easywider,

frank grimes

Seriously guys, anyone wanting to have smaller "pods" in try eq or rbt screens, both of them work beautifully to microdose and abv is even better that with normal pods.

Can you take a pic of how the eq or rbt screen sits in the haze square pod? Does it stay secure? Thanks.

Djsleepy

I have a rattle in mine behind the coil where the battery is, i've always wanted to open and inspect.

When my button got stuck i had to open my phase 2 unit. I had the rattle on phase one but not phase two.Now i never opened phase 1 unit, but when I opened phase 2 I found underneath and up one side a piece of what looks like paper towel, maybe some sort of electronic sheeting. this piece of towel keeps battery from rattling in compartment. Just open her up make sure it's there, if not use a paper towel to stop rattle. Hope that helps!!!!

Djsleepy,
Reactions: KLo

b0

Cloudy...
Can you take a pic of how the eq or rbt screen sits in the haze square pod? Does it stay secure? Thanks.

Sadly I can't, I'm in gatwick Airport waiting for my flight to Spain and didn't took my Square with me cause it isn't working atm.

It's as easy as fill the eq or rbt screen full, put the pod upside down on top, flip it and put it back in the square. Nice clouds and perfect even chocolate colored ABV.

Should have my unit working when I come back from Spain in 2 weeks, will take photos of how I use it and abv then.

b0,
Reactions: dood44

Djsleepy

Pipe screen on top of the herb really keeps the screen lids clean too. No weed gets stuck to them.

Question for you....do you feel you lose so me of the flavor with screen on top. What do you like better ....screen bowled at top or push all way against weed?

Djsleepy,

ginolicious

Well the bowl that was packed was about half a bowl. It was okay. I do have to say at 6 hits I still had vapour at 395F. On the 7th hit I didn’t get vapour but the weed was still a little dark green, stage before it turns brown. Couldn’t really feel the vapour though. I was thinking that I wasn’t going to get any visible vapour.

The first way I tried was almost a full bowl of NY Sour Diesel with a screen on top. Got instant combustion.

On the second bowl, GSC was a half pack and I pushed the screen down on top of the bud so it did squish it. My screens are a tad small so every few hits I was giving a stir and resetting the screen so it was squishing the weed down.

Last edited:
ginolicious,

Djsleepy

Fresh coil for my bday !!!!! Let you know if I can tell a difference in performance or not ......other coil still working but it got a good workout of 18 days of varied use....not gonna lie there were some dbl presses in there lol!

Trying @ginolicious smash down with screen on top of smoke method. My bud is gumming the ss too quickly.

Edit : Thanks @ginolicious for tip i thought domed shape at top of screen with room between would work good but apparently I was wrong ...smash that screen up against that bud to hold it place...no loss of flavour and keeps ss clean!

Last edited:
Djsleepy,

Stdudez

Someone please explain the acronyms for eq or rbt screens. Or better yet provide a link or a picture.

I want to try this but literally have no clue what your talking about :lol::sherlock:

Stdudez,

ginolicious

I do prefer the full pack light tamp. Huge hits and clouds for like 10-15 draws. I prefer that to be honest. My weed is deceiving though. You put what looks like a lot in the bowl when in actuality need to put a lot more. Damn fluffy stuff.

@Djsleepy I assume you do not prefer the screen on top? Personally I find the vapour a less dense with the screen on top.

RBT screens are a company, the people who make the Zion and Milania.

Eq are screens or buckets from the Arizer EQ vape.

Last edited:

ginolicious

Glad the way helped. I don’t personally enjoy it. But it helps keeps the weed from shifting. Keeps lids clean. But I don’t find the vapour as dense this way. Mind you it was also a tiny bowl. Even in my Dual V3 packing a 3-4 hit bowl was not as dense as a full bowl packed. Which is fine. I noticed I had to stir a little bit with the screen on top. Very curious as to the design Haze is coming out with for the micro dose and how much can fit in a pod and the amount of hits one will receive.

Djsleepy

So I think I might have been wrong in the past ....someone on a previous post said that the y believed the replacement coils they got were bigger than one i n unit....now that I replaced mine.....it does seem bigger.....it goes right up against other side of ceramic all the way around.....a lot better coverage and hasn't moved at all after couple of pods......Anyone else got replacement coils and see a difference?

Djsleepy,

ginolicious

I am yet to order replacement coils. Think I am going to order a set for when I order microdose pods.

If I recall though, Haze did say that the coils would need to be changed 6 months to a year? I kinda remember this being posted last year way before pre orders started. How frequent should we replacing the coils? I don’t think they need to be replaced that frequently or I hope not.

ginolicious,
Reactions: KLo

b0

Cloudy...
Someone please explain the acronyms for eq or rbt screens. Or better yet provide a link or a picture.

I want to try this but literally have no clue what your talking about :lol::sherlock:

EQ screen:

20180103_141115__88908.1515796768.jpg

RBT rimmed screen:

20171017_102052__02482.1517344375.jpg

Djsleepy

I am yet to order replacement coils. Think I am going to order a set for when I order microdose pods.

If I recall though, Haze did say that the coils would need to be changed 6 months to a year? I kinda remember this being posted last year way before pre orders started. How frequent should we replacing the coils? I don’t think they need to be replaced that frequently or I hope not.

The original manual before they changed it (I have a copy I can email to anyone) said you will have to replace coil every 6 to 8 months. I believe they changed it because it did not sound good....I could be wrong. But new coil works great so far need to test more....:clap:

Last edited:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
don't know if they work good. I just ordered them but they are the right size. I just checked my CFX and chamber is 12 mm. These are 12x16mm.

They come from China thought so going to take 30 days shipping. I found sub $3 on e bay after I bought.

I would bet my life these are manufactured by the exact same company as the EQ

RogueGuy,
Top Bottom