Discontinued Haze Square

b0

Cloudy...
We will talk about differences between each unit at our video. Our goal is to post the video in the next 1-2 days (possibly over the weekend) and start preordering process early next week. Currently our team is working on the website. We will have incentives for early adopters so they are being added to the mix. Our beta testers will also receive units from our production run. We will also show the App for the Square PRO during our video.

Nice! Can't wait to see if it needs stirring or not and the battery time, if its good in both you have a buyer here! :wave:

SirCrackKillaH

Actually yeah
Nice! Can't wait to see if it needs stirring or not and the battery time, if its good in both you have a buyer here! :wave:
Agreed man, I got a million questions about little pandora going on here.
Is this a cool box or a hotbox when it gets going?
Smelly, non-smelly? Meaning could I pocket this thing and not blow myself up if I walk into an enclosed space after using it?

How long does take to cool down?

Outside temperature when going is what?

Coils are user replaceable?

If the battery isn't user replaceable, how many hours are you generally getting out of these before a change out is required?
Crafty initially would last 44-55 hours. Now I'm seeing people hit that 100+ hour mark. Curious..

How hard of a draw is it? Is it like a pax or IQ or more like a crafty or MV1?
Is it prone to clogging, if an IQ is incorrectly packed, it feels like trying to suck a golf ball through a straw, is this finnicky too like that?

We will try to answer these in our video without speculating on other brands of course. Those questions should be answered by users as soon as they get their hands on the unit.

Battery can be replaced by users although it is internal. We will sell replacement batteries as well. It is not external battery like Dual V3. The housing gets warm after high temp usage but not too hot to touch. It is sealed pretty good so it should not smell any more than comparable products in the market but again, I would rather let users share their opinion on this. Coils are replaceable easily. The draw should also be easy since we have an extremely well designed path way in my opinion between outside intake and percolate though chamber. Again, i prefer users to comment on this. I will just show in the video. If there is anything specific that any of you guys want us to discuss in video, please let us know. We are planning to shoot it tomorrow.

Thank you all for your input and feedback.

Ok cool. So the battery and the coils are user replaceable. That right there is a big deal to me at least. Awesome.

Last edited:
SirCrackKillaH,
Reactions: AtomicPB

ginolicious

If the battery isn't user replaceable, how many hours are you generally getting out of these before a change out is required?
Crafty initially would last 44-55 hours. Now I'm seeing people hit that 100+ hour mark. Curious..

Is it prone to clogging, if an IQ is incorrectly packed, it feels like trying to suck a golf ball through a straw, is this finnicky too like that?

Coils are user replaceable.

Battery I forget if it’s removebale. Pretty sure it is though.

Still not sure if I wanna trade in my V3 which I love so much. No money to buy a square right out. But I think my V3 is breaking. When I turn in certain ways the lights turn off and then come right back on even with fresh battery.

Zondo

Just that dude
@Haze Vaporizers Can you also go over what is or isn't covered under warranty, other than the coils? Like... If the battery is no longer holding a charge, would we void the warranty by opening it up and changing the batteries out? If doing it ourselves is the more affordable route. For those of us with the technical skills.

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Actually yeah

Agreed man, I got a million questions about little pandora going on here.
Is this a cool box or a hotbox when it gets going?
Smelly, non-smelly? Meaning could I pocket this thing and not blow myself up if I walk into an enclosed space after using it?

How long does take to cool down?

Outside temperature when going is what?

We will try to answer these in our video without speculating on other brands of course. Those questions should be answered by users as soon as they get their hands on the unit.

Battery can be replaced by users although it is internal. We will sell replacement batteries as well. It is not external battery like Dual V3. The housing gets warm after high temp usage but not too hot to touch. It is sealed pretty good so it should not smell any more than comparable products in the market but again, I would rather let users share their opinion on this. Coils are replaceable easily. The draw should also be easy since we have an extremely well designed path way in my opinion between outside intake and percolate though chamber. Again, i prefer users to comment on this. I will just show in the video. If there is anything specific that any of you guys want us to discuss in video, please let us know. We are planning to shoot it tomorrow.

Thank you all for your input and feedback.

namasteIII

Hey in the video I would love to see y'all vape a bowl and not stir and then have a look at the chamber when your done.

Things are coming together for you after very long time, that must be exciting. I wish you the best of luck, and hope the product is something I feel compelled to buy.

SirCrackKillaH

Yeahhhh I'm glad you said something, my impatient ass was thinking the same yo. Hey yo, give us Pandora's Square yo! Hells yeahhhhh the box!!! What's in the box?!? Yooooo!! Who cares about weekends!?! The box!!! LoL >.< it's all good Pandora box people, you can relax during the weekends yo. Kick back, have a beer. Christmas shop and stuff man. We just wanna know what's good with the box yo.

Zondo

Just that dude
Video is uploading guys.
Great video. Just wondering, but will there be enough pre-orders available including any incentives? And I also noticed on the video, the mouth piece for the Pro needed some extra force to slide out. Not a really a big deal, but just wondering if all the Pro models will be like that. Or that particular one didn't really meet the set tolerance.

Last edited:

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
The units will have ceramic mouthpieces. Easy slide in/out. The new pieces did not make it to the office in time for the video so I used the old part in the new housing. That is the reason. Yes we should have enough units to fulfill initial preorders and we are opening preorders to FC first. We will not reach out to our customer base for another 1-2 weeks with the announcement to allow all FC members who are interested to secure a unit before public launch.

holyparsniper

I've vaped, and I can't get up!
Great video! Hands down next vape and would love to get in on that preorder action!

For the session video can you take a hit and rotate to the next c
chamber as fast as you can? I’d love to see how quickly you can hit and cycle. Would this be something once each chamber is to temp could happen quickly.

Love to see some concentrate action as well.

Looks real nice in hand! Nice size.

Good call on the tray packs!

Stoked!

Edit: high typing no good

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yup great video @Haze Vaporizers!

So if I understand correctly, the pro needs to be plugged in to adjust the settings (into a usb c capable device?) or is it wireless with the app as well? If it is just being plugged in, might the regular version be capable of the same features with regular usb data connection? Making the key difference between the two, the pro having a smaller all-in-one faster charger? Or I suppose they could be using different chips etc. but I know other vapes have usb2.0 apps is all...

Anyway looking forward to this, I knew patience would pay off, you guys took your time with this one and it shows :tup:

Baron23

Video is uploading guys.
Thank you...still very interested in this device.

the regular version be capable of the same features with regular usb data connection?

I'm pretty sure that the standard only has a power connection and not a USB of any type.

Good question about wired vs wireless access to the app. Some people will want that and many people will not like bluetooth being up and on the air nor the additional battery drain.

ginolicious

Do you always have to push the button to take a hit?

And are we able to trade in our V3 under the trade in program?

ginolicious,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm pretty sure that the standard only has a power connection and not a USB of any type.

Good question about wired vs wireless access to the app. Some people will want that and many people will not like bluetooth being up and on the air nor the additional battery drain.

In the video the standard is shown to have a usb port for data connection (system firmware updates were mentioned) without charging. I agree I don't really want a bluetooth app myself, but I would want to plug in and adjust those settings without having to pay extra for the pro since I don't have any usb c devices yet...

b0

Cloudy...
In the video the standard is shown to have a usb port for data connection (system firmware updates were mentioned) without charging. I agree I don't really want a bluetooth app myself, but I would want to plug in and adjust those settings without having to pay extra for the pro since I don't have any usb c devices yet...

Being honest I don't really know why they decided to make 2 different units. Differences aren't so many, it's not like a Crafty and Mighty.

For the usage video, I will like to see ABV after a sesh more than anything and real battery time. If this unit can vape the 4 chambers in one charge and don't need stirring it's gonna be a game changer!

Top Bottom