Discontinued Haze Square

Other Side

Retailer
Retailer
The standard version will only have a barrell plug, no usb like the beta unit has.

The pro will have USB type C for fast charging and data transfer.

I don't think any Bluetooth is planned, only hard wire.

The reason for two is to meet different price points. The features of the pro will be valuable for some and worth the extra money while others will be more than happy with the standard version.

@Shit Snacks you don't need any current USB type C devices. I suspect Haze will include the cord with the Pro and the other end will be standard usb to go into any computer.

Do you always have to push the button to take a hit?

And are we able to trade in our V3 under the trade in program?
Yes you need to push the button and no word if it will be included in the upgrade program.

SirCrackKillaH

Being honest I don't really know why they decided to make 2 different units. Differences aren't so many, it's not like a Crafty and Mighty.

For the usage video, I will like to see ABV after a sesh more than anything and real battery time. If this unit can vape the 4 chambers in one charge and don't need stirring it's gonna be a game changer!
I'd agree with this man. No stirring, evenly baked AVB like a mighty, all four chambers able to be vaped without worry of battery dying. I just read this is on demand.. that's pretty sick. Curious to know what the draw is like. Is it like an IQ or Pax? More like a mighty or mv1?

Cleaning too.. is this thing going to be a bitch to clean out ya think? I like it man.. I don't really care about the adjusting the presets or any of that nonsense unless the full range isn't there. What are the preset temperatures?

SirCrackKillaH,

b0

Cloudy...
I'd agree with this man. No stirring, evenly baked AVB like a mighty, all four chambers able to be vaped without worry of battery dying. I just read this is on demand.. that's pretty sick. Curious to know what the draw is like. Is it like an IQ or Pax? More like a mighty or mv1?

Cleaning too.. is this thing going to be a bitch to clean out ya think? I like it man.. I don't really care about the adjusting the presets or any of that nonsense unless the full range isn't there. What are the preset temperatures?

You gonna have to take it apart to clean, but doesn't seem that' it's gonna be that difficult. Drop everything in iso and wipe tray. Pretty easy.

Not worried about the drawing as long as stirring isn't needed and it's not worst than a PAX.

I still think it doesn't make sense the 2 versions, but that's just me. How much is the difference in price?

b0,

Grepper

Truth to prevail
Great video. I, for one, am stoked for the different price points. I don't understand why anyone would be opposed to more options...doesn't make much sense to me. If you cannot afford the more expensive unit, or do not have a need for the upgrades then guess what? There is a cheaper model available so you can still jump on board! I think this is a great idea!

SirCrackKillaH

Great video. I, for one, am stoked for the different price points. I don't understand why anyone would be opposed to more options...doesn't make much sense to me. If you cannot afford the more expensive unit, or do not have a need for the upgrades then guess what? There is a cheaper model available so you can still jump on board! I think this is a great idea!
I'm in agreement there too man. Keeping it simple is smart man. No bells and whistles, no problem, here ya go! I'm probably going to go for the stripped down version to be honest. So long as I get my 365-430 I'm good.
So long as I can go through four chambers and not have it die, I'm good.

SirCrackKillaH,
Reactions: Grepper

Phenotype

Thanks Haze, I appreciate your handling of this product rollout; I signed up to take part of your early offers! I hope you continue to be responsive to our requests for info. and suggestions. Very professional and making sure you get it right before product release, I like it.

Just Justin

I'm all in! been waiting for the Square for a while now and I'm glad its almost here hopefully. Looks really solidly built, all aluminum? I really like the replaceable coils and I'm curious to see how it compares to other on-demand convection vapes like the Ghost MV1, Firewood 4, MistTouch etc....I'm guessing that the flavor will be amazing but the vapor will most likely be hotter than the MV1 which has a longer vapor path than the Square. I'm not exactly sure how the vapor travels from the chambers into the mouthpiece?

Really looking forward to seeing the next video with a session and how the Square extracts.....

It would be nice if the Pro also had the barrel charger because USB connections can wear out easily, so it would be nice to have a back-up option in case that happens....

Zondo

Just that dude
I don't think we'll have to worry as much with usb-c. I've noticed since I've had usb-c products, I haven't had any issue with the port compared to all the other one ways. This is most likely from not fiddling around with it trying to plug it in.

Zondo

Just that dude
@Haze Vaporizers
Will there be any issue if we submit an order now? I was going to finish checking out, but wasn't sure if there would be an issue on your end. And since it says delivery will be end of January, will we be charged upon submitting the order or when it ships? Just so I know which card to use.

Zondo,

Zondo

Just that dude
I thought fc members would get incentives/priority order?
Well, these are the incentives

• Free one time upgrade to any future new release of Haze Square.
  • Free Easy Load/ Deep Cleaning Tray – an essential tool to assist in cleaning the lid interior. ( A $12.99 value.)
  • 1 year free service on any Haze Brand Vaporizer (Cleaning, service and replacement parts included for the entire Haze Vaporizer line.) * Restrictions may apply.
FC incentives, idk. Could just be pre-order incentives. Then again idk if the public will technically have their own pre-order or not.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
@Zondo Where are you seeing a place to order the Square? In your post above, you allude that you got as far as putting it in the shopping cart and since this is the Square thread, I am assuming that what you are referring. Can you please clarify?

Jill NYC,
Reactions: jfkdidit

Zondo

Just that dude
Sorry, was busy. What sloaf said is correct. You'll also see on the page it has no sku and the category is "hide", which is why you can't find it searching the site. So, want to get the "go ahead" first. And know about when payment gets charged.

Last edited:
Zondo,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hello Everybody

Yes the site is ready now for pre-orders with the incentives posted there. We have received several orders already and we will honor them although the site was not completely tested for the product pages yesterday.

The pre-orders are made available to FC forum users first and will not be announced on our Social Media, Newsletter or other sales channels for another 2 weeks to allow all FC members who would like to place orders, get their priority placement first. That is the reason the page cannot be found on site search yet.

Our first inventory that is arriving in late January, is in limited quantity and it will be shipped as first come first serve and we will wait the 2 week period to announce.

Here is the page where you can place your orders:
https://www.hazevaporizers.com/product/haze-square-vaporizer/

Here is the official Square page
http://hazesquare.com

You will be charged for pre-orders. Your payments help us from cash flow perspective to stock full accessories and in return, we provide the incentives that are posted.

We will be posting the usage video that we promised, over the weekend.

The Square will not be part of the upgrade program for now but it may change later in 2018 once we have a better understanding of the needs.

Please let me know if you guys have any questions or suggestions. As usual, your feedback is much appreciated.

wastedpotential

"The Square will not be part of the upgrade program for now but it may change later in 2018 once we have a better understanding of the needs.

I'm a little disappointed, but it does make sense not to utilize the upgrade program during pre-orders and initial roll-out of product. (as a consumer, it sucks, but as a rational business person, it's basic biz 101)

I'm debating whether to pre-order anyway, especially since the price is nearly $100 less than the v3.

Has any consideration been given to any of the non-FC people that might order in the next 2 weeks, who may not know the Square is coming soon? I'm wondering how someone might feel that buys the v3 this week, and in 2 weeks sees the brand-new Square for $80 less. Just something to be prepared for, and maybe doing a half-off special on the v3 now can get rid of old inventory while creating cash-flow?

wastedpotential,

sloaf

@Haze Vaporizers I see the Square only includes two lids. Does that mean we can only use dry herb for two chambers? Will more lids be available for order at launch? Also anyone know how discreet the shipping is from Haze? The only unboxing videos I have seen show the product box which says Haze all over it. Looking forward to the Square it looks great. I went ahead and pre-ordered just hoping I can use all 4 chambers!

Last edited by a moderator:
sloaf,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom