Discontinued Haze Square

Zondo

Just that dude
@Haze Vaporizers Just curious... but when using liquid concentrates, does the device need to be kept in a certain orientation? Like, can I be laying down and use it? Mouth piece facing directly towards the ground and nothing would spill out?

Last edited:

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
@Haze Vaporizers Just curious... but when using liquid concentrates, does the device need to be kept in a certain orientation? Like, can I be laying down and use it? Mouth piece facing directly towards the ground and nothing would spill out?
You will not have to. We are using ss pads which will prevent leaks. You can use in any format.

jfkdidit

Dear Santa, please stop screwing around with all the shipping carriers. Let these folks get what they need!

jfkdidit,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Hrel

Well it's Monday, almost 5pm Eastern. I was hoping we'd see an update by now. At this point I think it's safe to assume the Christmas deadline has been missed :(

Hrel,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
The samples are arriving tomorrow. We had a winter storm last Friday in ATL and you guys may know how Atlantans react to snow. Everything including UPS shut down on Friday. We will work on the launch video as soon as the samples are here. We are also about to launch the pre-orders on the site.

MonkeyTime

The samples are arriving tomorrow. We had a winter storm last Friday in ATL and you guys may know how Atlantans react to snow. Everything including UPS shut down on Friday. We will work on the launch video as soon as the samples are here. We are also about to launch the pre-orders on the site.

Pre-order going live before the videos?

MonkeyTime,

Zondo

Just that dude
Yes. Launch video will take few weeks. We are not going to wait for that so we decided to start preorders after we post the final unboxing video here.
Thanks for going this route. I'm sure most on this forum aren't worried about a marketing video. As long as it heats up the product and rotates... That's all I care about right now.

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
We will talk about differences between each unit at our video. Our goal is to post the video in the next 1-2 days (possibly over the weekend) and start preordering process early next week. Currently our team is working on the website. We will have incentives for early adopters so they are being added to the mix. Our beta testers will also receive units from our production run. We will also show the App for the Square PRO during our video.

Top Bottom