Discontinued Haze Square

overvaped

Vapor evangelist
Hello Everybody

Yes the site is ready now for pre-orders with the incentives posted there. We have received several orders already and we will honor them although the site was not completely tested for the product pages yesterday.

The pre-orders are made available to FC forum users first and will not be announced on our Social Media, Newsletter or other sales channels for another 2 weeks to allow all FC members who would like to place orders, get their priority placement first. That is the reason the page cannot be found on site search yet.

Our first inventory that is arriving in late January, is in limited quantity and it will be shipped as first come first serve and we will wait the 2 week period to announce.

Here is the page where you can place your orders:
https://www.hazevaporizers.com/product/haze-square-vaporizer/

Here is the official Square page
http://hazesquare.com

You will be charged for pre-orders. Your payments help us from cash flow perspective to stock full accessories and in return, we provide the incentives that are posted.

We will be posting the usage video that we promised, over the weekend.

The Square will not be part of the upgrade program for now but it may change later in 2018 once we have a better understanding of the needs.

Please let me know if you guys have any questions or suggestions. As usual, your feedback is much appreciated.
Hi,
I have some questions:
  • I'm in Europe, are you shipping preorders here?
  • If I need warranty service once you are distributing the Square in Europe, would I be able to use Europe's warranty service?
  • I really like the free upgrade. Again, would I be able to ship the Square to Europe's distributor to upgrade?
  • BTW, just to confirm. The update means that if in, let's say, one year there's a Squeare v2, you can ship your unit and get a new one?
  • Finally, four herb lids are a must for me from the start... Will they be available with pre-orders?
Your vape looks very good and the price point is very interesting:clap::tup:
TIA.

EDIT: I see this in the link
4 x Material Pods
2 x Stainless Steel Concentrate Pads
2 x Silicone Lids

Maybe herb works without lid?

Last edited:

radiant34

Hello Everybody

Yes the site is ready now for pre-orders with the incentives posted there. We have received several orders already and we will honor them although the site was not completely tested for the product pages yesterday.

The pre-orders are made available to FC forum users first and will not be announced on our Social Media, Newsletter or other sales channels for another 2 weeks to allow all FC members who would like to place orders, get their priority placement first. That is the reason the page cannot be found on site search yet.

Our first inventory that is arriving in late January, is in limited quantity and it will be shipped as first come first serve and we will wait the 2 week period to announce.

Here is the page where you can place your orders:
https://www.hazevaporizers.com/product/haze-square-vaporizer/

Here is the official Square page
http://hazesquare.com

You will be charged for pre-orders. Your payments help us from cash flow perspective to stock full accessories and in return, we provide the incentives that are posted.

We will be posting the usage video that we promised, over the weekend.

The Square will not be part of the upgrade program for now but it may change later in 2018 once we have a better understanding of the needs.

Please let me know if you guys have any questions or suggestions. As usual, your feedback is much appreciated.

I have a question! Why did you guys go along with using ceramic shell for heating compared to ss shell?

radiant34,

wastedpotential

Hi,

EDIT: I see this in the link
4 x Material Pods
2 x Stainless Steel Concentrate Pads
2 x Silicone Lids

Maybe herb works without lid?

I just realized. I think the Silicone Lids are only for the concentrate, at least if it is like the Dual cans. And that would make sense why there are 2 lids, to go with the 2 Concentrate pads.

wastedpotential,
Reactions: overvaped

dodgy_b

Apologies for any redundancy. So the main differences with the Pro are:

- Usb charging.
- Adjustable preset temps via app.
- Anything else?

I see it has been asked once before, but will the Pro be able to be updated (firmware, etc) via usb or app? I figure this may be worth the extra $20.

Thanks! Hoping to pre-order asap.

Last edited:
dodgy_b,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
We are not going to require customers from Europe ship units back to U.S. if they are part of the program. We are working on a service center which will take care of all this.

Square Pro has USB-C fast charging, overall control on the device for temperatures, physical feedback through the app. We may keep building more features into the app in the future.

Both PRO and Standard will be eligible for firmware upgrades through USB ports.

Silicone lids are for concentrates and for herb, they are not used during a session but they can be used to transport trays. We are releasing a seperate accessory for the tray transportation as well. I will share more details on that accessory soon.

We chose ceramic over stainless steel as a heater because of ceramic’s better safety and heating material properties and profile.

Hope i answered all latest questions. If i missed any, please let me know.

Thank you for all your feedback and support. We received so many orders that well exceeded our expectations given that we just enabled this yesterday. We appreciate you all and hope that you all will be satisfied with the quality of the Square.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
So I pre-ordered the Pro and can’t wait to try it out. (The USB charger is what got me to spend the extra $$)

I do have one nagging concern about it. I am worried the mouthpiece is too narrow and short and will be awkward to draw from it. And it doesn’t look like it will be easy to just add a 3rd Party one. Anyone else have this worry?

Other Side

Retailer
Retailer
So I pre-ordered the Pro and can’t wait to try it out. (The USB charger is what got me to spend the extra $$)

I do have one nagging concern about it. I am worried the mouthpiece is too narrow and short and will be awkward to draw from it. And it doesn’t look like it will be easy to just add a 3rd Party one. Anyone else have this worry?
Let me put you at ease. It's nothing to worry about.....

MonkeyTime

I guess I've fell into a lull in this thread, been reading and excited, but forgot the basics, this one is on demand, not session correct? But no removable batteries?

MonkeyTime,

Zondo

Just that dude
I guess I've fell into a lull in this thread, been reading and excited, but forgot the basics, this one is on demand, not session correct? But no removable batteries?
The very first page answers all of your questions and any more you may have.

Zondo,

blackstone

The very first page answers all of your questions and any more you may have.

Maybe those could be considered design specs on the first page, but it's worth noting that some details have changed from that,
such as the battery which is now replaceable by the user.

Battery can be replaced by users although it is internal. We will sell replacement batteries as well. It is not external battery like Dual V3

I'm real excited for this Square too, every portable for the last few years has seemed so run-of-the-mill and barely attractive, until now!

Zondo

Just that dude
Maybe those could be considered design specs on the first page, but it's worth noting that some details have changed from that,
such as the battery which is now replaceable by the user.
I doubt it changed. He probably only said that because I asked. It most likely won't really be a user friendly battery swap like with a remote control. More like how they say you can't swap the battery in today's smartphones, but you 100% can. Just not as easy. The "although" gives a big hint that will be the case. Maybe they'll show something in the video.

Zondo,

blackstone

I doubt it changed. He probably only said that because I asked. It most likely won't really be a user friendly battery swap like with a remote control. More like how they say you can't swap the battery in today's smartphones, but you 100% can. Just not as easy. The "although" gives a big hint that will be the case. Maybe they'll show something in the video.

I see what you mean, but it looks like we can change it now maybe using tools where in the first page it sounded like a job for the service center.
Unless I'm reading that first page wrong.
You had a valid question too when you asked if the warranty would be voided if we open it to change out a battery before warranty is up.
Should be OK I think?

Zondo

Just that dude
I see what you mean, but it looks like we can change it now maybe using tools where in the first page it sounded like a job for the service center.
Unless I'm reading that first page wrong.
You had a valid question too when you asked if the warranty would be voided if we open it to change out a battery before warranty is up.
Should be OK I think?
By the sound of it, it might not. Since he said it can be replaced, I'm guessing it's not completely sealed like a smartphone. Which I believe in those cases breaking the water/dust proof or resistant seal would void warranty.

Just Justin

I thought they said the battery would be user replaceable but it
would require slightly more work than a traditional replaceable vape battery...Might have to open the vape up to get to the cell but I thought it was possible to do, at least in the video it was...Hope so!

ginolicious

It’s good the battery is easily changed. I wish you could just pop it out and pop a fresh one in. But it is what it is. That is a feature I love on the V3. Makes it convenient you are going far away from a power source.

But yes you can always bring a portable power source to charge the square.

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
It’s good the battery is easily changed. I wish you could just pop it out and pop a fresh one in. But it is what it is. That is a feature I love on the V3. Makes it convenient you are going far away from a power source.

But yes you can always bring a portable power source to charge the square.
We could do it but it would comprimise the size of the device . 18650 would not provide us enough power. We also could not offer $169.00/189.00 price points as well. Since we had V3 already, we thought that this would be a good alternative.

Baron23

We could do it but it would comprimise the size of the device . 18650 would not provide us enough power. We also could not offer $169.00/189.00 price points as well. Since we had V3 already, we thought that this would be a good alternative.
I think you made the right design trade-off, personally.

I don't mind charging up a vape but having to RMA one back due to battery failing after charge/discharge cycles is indeed what most object to. If I can buy a replacement battery and install it myself when the OG one gets punky, I'm happy.

Others may have different views, but this is mine.

Thanks again, Haze.

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
I think you made the right design trade-off, personally.

I don't mind charging up a vape but having to RMA one back due to battery failing after charge/discharge cycles is indeed what most object to. If I can buy a replacement battery and install it myself when the OG one gets punky, I'm happy.

Others may have different views, but this is mine.

Thanks again, Haze.
That was exactly the objective. It is extremely simple 2 minute task to replace batteries in this. Once we release the Squares along with the Merger which should be towards the end of 2018, we will have a full line of products covering most needs.

Dual V3 and Square are two distinct products and serve different needs. Dual V3 is a session vaporizer. Smooth hits yet portable. Square is an on demand vape, heavy/strong hitter on the go. Price points are different, usage scenarios will also be different so comparing the two will be comparing apples to oranges.

I’m totally being critical but mean no disrespect of course. As I am a firm believer in this company. But where would advancements be without constructive criticism.

We appreciate the feedback. We cannot get better without it.

Zondo

Just that dude
I have my usb-c phone charger cable coming through the couch, so I'm incredibly grateful we can charge that way. I can subconsciously top off the battery after every use without getting up, never having to worry about if it has a long enough charge. Other than the 4 chambers, this was the huge selling point for me.

radiant34

That was exactly the objective. It is extremely simple 2 minute task to replace batteries in this. Once we release the Squares along with the Merger which should be towards the end of 2018, we will have a full line of products covering most needs.

Dual V3 and Square are two distinct products and serve different needs. Dual V3 is a session vaporizer. Smooth hits yet portable. Square is an on demand vape, heavy/strong hitter on the go. Price points are different, usage scenarios will also be different so comparing the two will be comparing apples to oranges.

We appreciate the feedback. We cannot get better without it.
Is the merger a session vape? Ordered a square but would love to see more on merger

Top Bottom