Discontinued Haze Square

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Everybody who volunteered have been on the list but we could only produce limited quantity beta units due to the extreme cost of manufacturing small quantity parts. Anyone here who is in mass production business can understand the ridiculous cost of building actual working prototypes. We simply could not afford to get a unit to everybody on our list this time around so we had to do a drawing within our list.

I really hope that you guys will understand as you all are important to us and you have provided unconditional support and constant feedback to us which enabled Haze to get here. Haze Dual V3 was a huge success (at least for us) thanks to you all and we are almost there for the two Square versions.

Please note that Merger is in the pipeline right after Square official release and we will try to cover the entire list who did not get a Square Beta unit in their hands to test and provide us feedback for that product.

I really hope that you guys will not think that we value one person more over the other.

I never volunteered. Haze contacted me. I'm not one to be tugging at manufactures coat tails. I have just always loved this healthy lifestyle and helping others. Nothing but love here, cheers family! :cheers:

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
I never volunteered. Haze contacted me.
Sorry, i think it is misunderstood. Haze contacted everybody who we believed that could provide expert feedback to us and whom we valued their opinion.

"Volunteered" meaning that the people whom we reached out to, generously volunteered to spend their time to be part of this.

I do not think that there could be a single person on this thread, especially in FC community in general, who would try to be tugging at anyone's coat tails for any purpose. Everybody here owns a dozen vaporizers and shares the same love as we do.

Last edited:

ichibaneye

Sorry, i think it is misunderstood. Haze contacted everybody who we believed that could provide expert feedback to us and whom we valued their opinion.

"Volunteered" meaning that the people whom we reached out to, generously volunteered to spend their time to be part of this.

I do not think that there could be a single person on this thread, especially in FC community in general, who would try to be tugging at anyone's coat tails for any purpose. Everybody here owns a dozen vaporizers and shares the same love as we do.

WORD IT'S ALL GOOD!

radiant34

Everybody who volunteered have been on the list but we could only produce limited quantity beta units due to the extreme cost of manufacturing small quantity parts. Anyone here who is in mass production business can understand the ridiculous cost of building actual working prototypes. We simply could not afford to get a unit to everybody on our list this time around so we had to do a drawing within our list.

I really hope that you guys will understand as you all are important to us and you have provided unconditional support and constant feedback to us which enabled Haze to get here. Haze Dual V3 was a huge success (at least for us) thanks to you all and we are almost there for the two Square versions.

Please note that Merger is in the pipeline right after Square official release and we will try to cover the entire list who did not get a Square Beta unit in their hands to test and provide us feedback for that product.

I really hope that you guys will not think that we value one person more over the other.
I cannot wait for the merger to be released. This is what I'm excited for the most!

radiant34,
Reactions: C No Ego

Vapor Loop

Everybody here owns a dozen vaporizers and shares the same love as we do.

I wish I knew just experienced vape users had been wanted, And not just reviewers and people with potential to make vid's. I have 11 portable units alone not counting E-juice or wax vapes, And waiting on two others that have been ordered, And I am waiting for the Square to get as soon as it's released. I got my Haze 1.0 at release and still use a Haze sometimes today.

Vapor Loop,
Reactions: Shrike

ichibaneye

I'm interested as I had a 2.5 and a 3 but the 3 was very good imo.
I liked all 3 versions of the Haze. I'm surprised that they've not dropped these on us yet. Because based on the pace that they updated the Haze versions at you'd think they'd have the Square and Merger available by now.

ichibaneye,
Reactions: steama

subway13029

I liked all 3 versions of the Haze. I'm surprised that they've not dropped these on us yet. Because based on the pace that they updated the Haze versions at you'd think they'd have the Square and Merger available by now.
agreed bro..have u tested either one? i thought i saw that they contqcted you??

ichibaneye

agreed bro..have u tested either one? i thought i saw that they contqcted you??

That was the old Haze and yes I was involved with testing and feedback for a little while. I have owned all 3 versions and still own 2 of V3.

Over the past year I've noticed that Haze has had a change over of employees big time. Unfortunately this has led to lost connections for me, poor customer service and communication by them. Especially when compared to how Haze did things just over a years ago. I'm still excited for what's next with them but it's not the Haze I once had known and that's missed greatly. Cheers man! :cheers:

Oh did someone really mean it! Update! :popcorn:

ichibaneye,
Reactions: Baron23

Zondo

Just that dude
I'm just curious what am I losing or getting lower quality of compared to V3? More chambers is a plus. And for me, I prefer plugging in to charge vice removing the batteries. It's a pretty decent price gap for what in my eyes, will end up being a better product.

Also, could something along the lines of when ordering from Haze website vice a retailer... We get mandatory 1 dry and 1 concentrate pod, but we can select the other 2. Or even select all 4. Basically, we can select the pods we feel we'll actually use, instead of spending more money upfront for what we actually plan to use.

Zondo,
Reactions: C No Ego

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hello Everybody

We concluded the first phase documentation of the beta testing for the Square. We have received great feedback from almost all members. Great news is the fact that most feedback is positive and there are few suggestions which we already took care of. Currently all necessary updates to the product is finished and we addressed those improvements and sent to the factory. Our excepted last set of production sample delivery date is end of September. At that time, we will list all improvements that came out of our beta testing program and we will announce the product official video as well as start the preorder process with incentives to all members/customers who would like to be part of the pre-order process.

Our next phase with the beta test members will include possible group conversations (if we can schedule good time in between members) and also get feedback on the further improvements.

We wanted to thank everybody for their time with the Square testing program. We also want to thank FC Community with their patience with us.

P.S: We have few members from FC where we need to have follow up conversations.

ichibaneye

I'm just curious what am I losing or getting lower quality of compared to V3? More chambers is a plus. And for me, I prefer plugging in to charge vice removing the batteries. It's a pretty decent price gap for what in my eyes, will end up being a better product.

Also, could something along the lines of when ordering from Haze website vice a retailer... We get mandatory 1 dry and 1 concentrate pod, but we can select the other 2. Or even select all 4. Basically, we can select the pods we feel we'll actually use, instead of spending more money upfront for what we actually plan to use.

I consider anything without removable batteries not a true portable. If one is out and about and his or her device goes dead that person is shit out of luck. Even more so if the power pack goes bad. No thank you! A removable power source allows one far more options with actual portability and usable scenarios. Just my. :2c::sherlock:

As for better or worse quality. It's the same, it's a Haze Technologies product. The V3 is built at a top notch level and IS ALSO a medical grade device. I think that speaks volumes personally. As I'm all for healthy products to match the healthy vaporizing lifestyle. :D

The Square is just another great device when it comes to options and ease of use for preloaded multiple sessions on the go. Perfect! :tup:

Each device has it's perfect place in my heart and that goes for the Merger too. If that ever comes to light I'll be tickled pink just as much. :nod:

Trust me you'll be ordering extra pods no matter if you have 4 chamber or 30. It's all about having that extra ammo at the ready to fire off when ever one pleases. Line em up and knock em down......Oh yeah!:rockon:

Cheers Haze heads! :cheers:

Last edited:

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Are we going to get to see some sexy pictures of the square?

They better be steaming :evil:

Hjalmark,

ginolicious

Well this is exciting now. Can't wait to get the full low down on this device. Then I need to decide if I trade in my V3 for the Square.

ginolicious,

ichibaneye

Haze has been in a haze. They're no where to be seen these days. They're not very active too. This hurts my feelers.:shrug:

ichibaneye,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Are we going to get to see some sexy pictures of the square?

They better be steaming :evil:
Thank you. We are making few changes to the units and like i typed in my last post, we are getting production samples made with the changes/improvements that we collected from the beta testing group. Once they are here, we will take pictures, videos as well as list all the improvements that are made from the last discussion. We are close to getting this to your hands and we are very excited.

Vapor Loop

Well this is exciting now. Can't wait to get the full low down on this device. Then I need to decide if I trade in my V3 for the Square.

I would advise against that unless needed to fund the Square. The Haze along with the Square covers most of peoples portable needs, You really just need your stealth vape along with those two, Well unless you vape certain tinctures or want knock out wax hits.

radiant34

Thank you. We are making few changes to the units and like i typed in my last post, we are getting production samples made with the changes/improvements that we collected from the beta testing group. Once they are here, we will take pictures, videos as well as list all the improvements that are made from the last discussion. We are close to getting this to your hands and we are very excited.
Hi haze. Just wondering whats the difference between the two square models?

radiant34,

frank grimes

Who here has tried the previous haze products? The features I care most about is:

On demand...check
Multiple chambers...check
Big hits...???

Is haze known only for their multiple chamber design and its ability to do both herb and concentrates? Can it lay out the big hits?

frank grimes,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Who here has tried the previous haze products? The features I care most about is:

On demand...check
Big hits...???

Is haze known only for their multiple chamber design and its ability to do both herb and concentrates? Can it lay out the big hits?
My Haze v3 sure wasn't a heavy hitter.

Cheesequake,

Zondo

Just that dude

On demand...check
Big hits...???

You should check out the thread for the Haze Dual if you want to know what Haze is known for.

Zondo,
Top Bottom