Discontinued Haze Square

Zondo

Just that dude
Not sure if I like that fact of replacing the coil. I understand that it's user friendly from the above post. But it's just something else to have to keep buying which I'm not happy about.
I also agree. I'd rather have a product that I'll never have to worry about changing parts for many, many years. Doesn't matter how simple it is to change. Even if it would increase the price like $20 or something.

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Not sure if I like that fact of replacing the coil. I understand that it's user friendly from the above post. But it's just something else to have to keep buying which I'm not happy about.

Exactly my thoughts. Really disapointed about it, it's one of the main reasons why I stay away of pens.

I also agree. I'd rather have a product that I'll never have to worry about changing parts for many, many years. Doesn't matter how simple it is to change. Even if it would increase the price like $20 or something.

@ginolicious, @b0, and @Zondo

I was intrigued with this little device until I saw the interview and the gentleman saying that the heating coil had to be replaced every 6-7 months. Any vape with an added marginal cost (other than o-rings) is not acceptable IMO, this type of captive pricing is BS. I don't think I will be adding this to my collection.

blackstone

It might be the best option for a vape with a coil.
They are suggesting for the Ghost, that when the coil goes the vape goes,
I wouldn't prefer that system.
If they last 6 months to a year each it might be ok but I can see why it's nicer not to have to buy extra things.
I think the coils are between 5 and 10 bucks each.

I believe these coils won't get as hot as the Ghost coil either, and i prefer that too.

b0

Cloudy...
It might be the best option for a vape with a coil.
They are suggesting for the Ghost, that when the coil goes the vape goes,
I wouldn't prefer that system.
If they last 6 months to a year each it might be ok but I can see why it's nicer not to have to buy extra things.
I think the coils are between 5 and 10 bucks each.

I believe these coils won't get as hot as the Ghost coil either, and i prefer that too.

I want to think that coils are gonna be cheap, last more than 6-7 months and they just saying that short time just in case. We will see :)

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
We appreciate the feedback. The coils will be only a couple of bucks and not something that will require replacement frequently. We will also include spare in the original package so i do not think that it should be a deterrent to any customer especially compared to the value that this unit offers but again and as usual, we respect every feedback and appreciate the discussion.

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
We have the samples in transport. In order not to double post or misinform you all, we want to wait till units are here by Monday/Tuesday the latest. We will test them to make sure that our change requests have been applied to a satisfactory level. At that time, we will show you guys with pictures, all features and differences of the units. That will include the changes for those who have been following this thread from the beginning. We will also post a video discussing our test results and we will answer all questions. We will also go ahead and start discussions publicly with our beta testers.

namasteIII

We have the samples in transport. In order not to double post or misinform you all, we want to wait till units are here by Monday/Tuesday the latest. We will test them to make sure that our change requests have been applied to a satisfactory level. At that time, we will show you guys with pictures, all features and differences of the units. That will include the changes for those who have been following this thread from the beginning. We will also post a video discussing our test results and we will answer all questions. We will also go ahead and start discussions publicly with our beta testers.

Sounds great, can't wait to see what this vape ends up looking like. Been here since post #1.

frank grimes

169.00 - 189.00 (standard vs pro)

Holy sh*t! You've really got my attention now.

That's an awesome price for an on demand, multi chamber device when compared to the grasshopper and ghost mv1. I know those units are different but I love your price point and the fact you are keeping the price of your replacement parts low (coils at least) is :nod::clap::tup::rockon:.

I actually like the replaceable coil...one less reason to have to send it in for weeks if it breaks down. The postage to send it for warranty costs more than the coil!:tup:

C'mon Haze, make sure this unit is functional and works as advertised and I'm in!

Edit 1: Is the battery user replaceable too?

Last edited:

ginolicious

If I buy into this I know I won't trade in the V3. That is an amazing vape that seems to meet my needs and gets where I need to be quickly.

namasteIII

My biggest fear and also my biggest excitement is the 4 chambers. The promise of it is awesome. Load the vape, slip it in your pocket, rip and rotate as needed. However when someone designs something around a specific concept, they sometimes make sacrifices to what makes a good vape good in order to fulfill their concept. 4 chambers is great. But the vapor quality also needs to be there, As well haze must combat the uneven nature of convection, stirring surely ruins much of the convince of 4 loaded bowls on demand.

I hope haze took priority in both these aspects of design. because if they have succeeded, they will reap the benefits big time.

I wonder, What type of on demand are we talking. Instant? 5 seconds? more? less?

Let us see, best of Luck to you haze!

Grepper

Truth to prevail
@Haze Vaporizers looking forward to seeing the progress made. I've been intrigued since the beginning, patiently waiting to get my hands on my first Haze vaporizer. It's been a long wait but I have a feeling it will be worth it! :tup:

b0

Cloudy...
@Haze Vaporizers looking forward to seeing the progress made. I've been intrigued since the beginning, patiently waiting to get my hands on my first Haze vaporizer. It's been a long wait but I have a feeling it will be worth it! :tup:

Same here! This vape looks really promising, would be amazing if it has enough battery to finish the 4 bowls and a decent draw. I also think that in an unit of this kind, no need to stir is a must. Will be amazing starting the day with some nice sativa, a couple of concentrates hits midday, later on finishing with some nice indica and rest of the concentrates. Refill for next day and put on charge... Sounds amazing, doesnt it? :rockon:

C No Ego

I thought the coils being user replaceable was a plus on this one? Get a 2 pack for a couple bucks and your set for A LONG time. And a ten year warranty... Can't make anyone happy these days haha

If it's built as well as the Haze V3 I expect a long life from the casing/outer shell etc... ( V3 is the only Military quality portable vape I've seen) ... add in interchangeable coils and :)

b0

Cloudy...
I thought the coils being user replaceable was a plus on this one? Get a 2 pack for a couple bucks and your set for A LONG time. And a ten year warranty... Can't make anyone happy these days haha

Forgot it comes with a 10 years warranty!! That's amazing indeed and then if you look at it like being able to fix a problem (bad coil) without using RMA, that's even better!... I'm 100% sure that its gonna be cheaper to buy 3 or 4 coils than having to send it overseas.

Just hope they keep the price of the coils low!

elykpeace

exVASted
Forgot it comes with a 10 years warranty!! That's amazing indeed and then if you look at it like being able to fix a problem (bad coil) without using RMA, that's even better!... I'm 100% sure that its gonna be cheaper to buy 3 or 4 coils than having to send it overseas.

Just hope they keep the price of the coils low!

From what I remember @Haze Vaporizers said a couple bucks so MUCH cheaper then mailing overseas

b0

Cloudy...
Hey Guys

I got 4 video files, currently encoding in DailyMotion. I think that two of them are ready to go but in order not to double post, I will wait for the other two to finish and I will share here. Bare with me for 10-20 more minutes since I have never done this before.

OK. Here we go . Hope these links will work.

Just rewatched the first videos and I have to admit that I can't wait to see how the new units perform and the reviews of the testers :rockon:

@Haze Vaporizers do you think we could have a christmas launch or would go for next year?

Top Bottom