Discontinued Haze Square

ginolicious

I wouldn't say the haze is a heavy hitter but it carries its weight. Packs a super punch. Take 2-3 slow draws and kill a bowl, you'll cough and feel a punch to the face.

ginolicious,

frank grimes

That Ghost MV1 thread looks super fun. :D

Lol, that is some funny shit going on over there. Entertaining as hell but trying to stay out of it cuz I really do want to make a decision on purchasing a good vaporizer for myself. Getting sucked into that bs makes me too emotional to be objective.

You should see what's going on vape critic's forum. Now there's a real riot...lol

So why is this thread so dead?

frank grimes,
Reactions: jfkdidit

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
My 2 V3'S are both heavy hitters! :rockon: Maybe you're doing something wrong. :tup:
Nah, I was packing it correctly and using high quality cannabis from a good dispensary. Compared to other heavy hitter vaporizers it put out very whispy unsatisfying vapor.

There aren't many videos of it through water (I assume because it ISN'T a heavy hitter) but the few that exist show (like many older conduction vaporizers) that it puts out a small thick cloud then thins out drastically as you continue to inhale. You definitely can't milk a glass piece using a regular non slow as hell draw and in my book that makes it not a heavy hitter.

Example:
Compare that to one of puffitups other waterpipe videos and you will clearly see the Haze can't even keep up with cheaper conduction options such as the CFX or Odin.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDRnv6MGbac/

Last edited:
Cheesequake,

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Nah, I was packing it correctly and using high quality cannabis from a good dispensary. Compared to other heavy hitter vaporizers it put out very whispy unsatisfying vapor.

There aren't many videos of it through water (I assume because it ISN'T a heavy hitter) but the few that exist show (like many older conduction vaporizers) that it puts out a small thick cloud then thins out drastically as you continue to inhale. You definitely can't milk a glass piece using a regular non slow as hell draw and in my book that makes it not a heavy hitter.

Example:
Compare that to one of puffitups other waterpipe videos and you will clearly see the Haze can't even keep up with cheaper conduction options such as the CFX or Odin.

I disagree. I've got water videos. It delivers big hitz! :clap::rockon: I've been around with them them from V1. So...:myday::freak::tup::cheers:

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer

Example:

You may want to take this to the Haze V3 thread so it does not confuse people who come here to learn more about the new Haze Square. On Haze V3 thread, you will find ton of videos where actual users posted significantly heavy hits through all types of water setups. I would trust more on user feedback rather than seller feedback on products.

Zondo

Just that dude
Yes, let's please keep this thread about the square. It's enough pain to click this thread with new messages, only to see it's nothing about this product. That's what the other threads are for.

ginolicious

I know this is probably never going to happen but would it no be revolutionary to allow customers to try the vape before they purchase? Like allowing a demo haha. Kinda like how you can demo a snowboard or a bike or test drive a car. Be nice to test drive a vape. 1-2 sessions before dropping the hammer to purchase haha. Vapes are not cheap. And when you already have ones that work it's difficult to make a justification to drop more money haha.

jfkdidit

I know this is probably never going to happen but would it no be revolutionary to allow customers to try the vape before they purchase? Like allowing a demo haha. Kinda like how you can demo a snowboard or a bike or test drive a car. Be nice to test drive a vape. 1-2 sessions before dropping the hammer to purchase haha. Vapes are not cheap. And when you already have ones that work it's difficult to make a justification to drop more money haha.
YES! I've always wanted this too. Maybe something the local head shops could do? Or the manufacturer could ship you a vape at a nominal cost, let's say $20. Then that unit has a 5-day trail period programmed into it. Before it turns off, you have to pay them the full cost and then they give you an unlock code of some sorts.

[Edit: added my second example. at a [7]]

MinnBobber

.................................................................................
The Azarius head shop in Amsterdam does allow customers to try their vapes, at least they did a couple years ago. If you appeared to be a serious vape shopper (not just a "tire kicker") they would let you try before you buy.
I'm not sure if that is still happening??

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
When is this coming out??? It feels like foreverrr
Our samples are going to be shipped to us tomorrow with expected delivery by Friday. We will test, post pictures and list all features along with a video as fast as possible. The website is also being worked on to take preorders which will offer several value benefits to early adopters of our products as usual. We all have waited long but we believe that we now have a product that was worth the wait. Thank you all.

b0

Cloudy...
Our samples are going to be shipped to us tomorrow with expected delivery by Friday. We will test, post pictures and list all features along with a video as fast as possible. The website is also being worked on to take preorders which will offer several value benefits to early adopters of our products as usual. We all have waited long but we believe that we now have a product that was worth the wait. Thank you all.

Can't wait! :popcorn:

jfkdidit

Yessssss.

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Hello everyone!

It is my absolute pleasure to introduce the FC community to Haze Vaporizers second offering, the Haze Square! This first post will be a constant work in progress until the details of the PROTOTYPE vaporizer are
finalized. At that point I will remove this verbiage. So that being the case, make sure you check back at the beginning of the thread periodically for additional information.

Now again, please keep in mind that I have not even had the pleasure of using this yet so please don't ask any questions about usage for the moment. Other details may not be finalized and discussed so please understand if it just not the right time now. I will do the best to answer your questions on anything we are confident won't change but if I am not confident I more likely will not be able to comment.

Specifications:

*On Demand / Pure Convection Vaporizer Technology- Estimated 6 second heat up time with a coil driven heating system. The coil will also be user replaceable through the small door on the side of the unit.

* Four independent chambers- Rotated over the single heating coil.

*Body construction is 100% aluminum but the canisters will be made of stainless steel with a silicon gasket to create the necessary seal.

*Designed to accept multiple material types including dry herb, concentrates and e-liquid.

*Prepack Canister system for convenience.

*Designed for easy cleaning. The top section can be completely removed and soaked in ISO alcohol along with the prepack canisters for simple cleaning.

*Completely isolated airpath.

*Size- Roughly as thick as the Dual but smaller in both height and width. Will provide exact specs later.

*Weight- It has some weight to it (mostly battery) and it gives it a great feel of durability and quality. As most of you know, I have a lot of vapes and this one feels small enough and light enough to carry around comfortably in the front pocket.

*Battery- 2600mah internal battery. The technology just wasn't there for us to make this user swappable. However it does charge via micro usb (which just about everyone already has) and it does allow for vaping while charging!

*Colors and Finishes- TBD. We have two different colors for the prototypes currently. Both have an anodized finish and one is black and one is silver. That said we have not decided the colors or the finish.

*Warranty- TBD but you all know how we do! Whatever the case you can rest assured I will take care of the FC crowd!

Pricing- TBD- we don't have the final build to determine the cost so we can't go there but our aim is to make this very competitively priced to compete with all the other popular on demand units hitting the market.

OK....Now for some early photos. Many more of these to come!
bqYZAfF.jpg

The button on top is what you press when you want to take a draw.

d7LWNGK.jpg

The center screw is what allows the top portion and bottom portion to be separated and completely soaked in ISO alcohol.

hvLo57u.jpg

This shows the canister removed and the coil below. Again the entire vapor path is below the canisters and is completely sealed.

AcdScB1.jpg

The two buttons on the side is what changes the temperature settings and the feedback type from hepatic or visual lighting, or both. The lid will be held on by magnets.

lxWVPi1.jpg

Here is the side view with the mouthpiece inserted. The micro USB port is on the side.

I hope everyone is as excited about this as me. I know I work for the company but can I say that THIS THING IS LOOKING SWEET!!!

@Haze Vaporizers

- I saw the interview at the Champs 2017 with the people at Haze, and the gentleman mentioned that you will need to replace the heating coil every 6-7 months, is this true?

That is correct. The coil is user replaced part and will not require special equipment or knowledge. Pull out/push in.

How much will the coil cost?

Last edited:

ginolicious

Not sure if I like that fact of replacing the coil. I understand that it's user friendly from the above post. But it's just something else to have to keep buying which I'm not happy about.

b0

Cloudy...
Not sure if I like that fact of replacing the coil. I understand that it's user friendly from the above post. But it's just something else to have to keep buying which I'm not happy about.

Exactly my thoughts. Really disapointed about it, it's one of the main reasons why I stay away of pens.

Top Bottom