Discontinued Haze Square

YungLeaner

I'm very excited to learn more about the Haze Square whenever more information becomes available.

I am very much hoping that this vape will be WPA friendly!

I would also add that Haze has a sterling reputation as a vaporizer company that really stands out when compared to the vastly unprofessional standards that are so present across the cannabis industry.

No money has been asked for. Updates are on their time, and it sounds like they need more time on the electronics!

I also think a crafty like loading tool could be beneficial for the Haze. Several small bowls to pack will end up with half a gram on my jeans.

Bladesman

Nobody has patience nowadays. When their new square breaks down, they will be the 1st to complain on here. It should only be released when it it is perfect, extensive testing is essential to the unit's performance and lifespan, It would be commercial suicide for haze to release an unfinished product...The costs of repair and damage to company reputation would be huge. Take your time and get it right. The one thing that really needs addressing is the European market, there is no official reseller or service centre, this means that should you require an upgrade through the program, or a repair, the delivery costs are massive to send from Europe and the return delivery costs to consumer are huge too. This really needs sorting. I am financially penalised if my haze has an issue as i have to send it to the Us for a repair. The delivery costs to/from Us, total to nearly the price of a new unit. It only needs 1 person to for Haze to employ, show them how to service it, repair it etc. This would certainly speed up the returns process, cut down on delivery costs for haze and consumers but also help to drive more sales in Europe.

frank grimes

Sooooooooo anything new going on here?

Haze vaporizers, are you planning on releasing the square this year? Trying to give you guys a fair shot but getting tired of waiting especially now that ghost mv1 release is imminent.

frank grimes,

bobo305

Sooooooooo anything new going on here?

Haze vaporizers, are you planning on releasing the square this year? Trying to give you guys a fair shot but getting tired of waiting especially now that ghost mv1 release is imminent.
wait for the haze sq. will be worth it. the ghost is overrated and over priced. vape critic is making a fool of himself obviously because of his financial interests with the company. he's pushing it to the max. I watched his video, not impressed. will be better choices for those who are patient.

frank grimes

wait for the haze sq. will be worth it. the ghost is overrated and over priced. vape critic is making a fool of himself obviously because of his financial interests with the company. he's pushing it to the max. I watched his video, not impressed. will be better choices for those who are patient.

I gotta say ghost mv1 was my frontrunner to buy but I saw the video too and my main beef with it is the humming noise it makes when the heater is activated. Even though the vape critic downplayed it, I personally think that's gonna be a big issue for a lot of people. It's like a bullhorn announcing to everyone, "Look here guys (and police!), I'm doing weed so come arrest me!"

I'm still interested in the ghost but I'm gonna wait to see what the users say about the noise...

C'mon Haze Vaporizers, show us what you got! Ghost dropped the ball (maybe temporarily?) so here's where you can swoop in and play hero....or goat...

frank grimes,

ginolicious

I just hope the draw resistance is just as good as the V3 and I may trade mind in for a square. I'm happy with haze products.

Could we get a comment about that from beta testers? Or still too soon to comment?

ginolicious,
Reactions: C No Ego

bobo305

I just hope the draw resistance is just as good as the V3 and I may trade mind in for a square. I'm happy with haze products.

Could we get a comment about that from beta testers? Or still too soon to comment?
I feel the same about my haze, very good vape. anxious to see the sq.

bobo305,

Bladesman

After 4 dry herb cans, the vapour quality is lacking on the v3. I spend too much time recharging my 6 batteries. The square will be good as il just run it from the usb power all the time instead.

Bladesman,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
USB can't supply enough amps, unless you are very, very patient for the heater to reach vape temp and recover between hits - like multi-minutes ... not that i know that for a fact, it just feels like it's true.

Hippie Dickie,
Reactions: KidFated.

Baron23

Yeah, I get that...but the beta team and NDA's are not my point which is simply that Haze touted their new vape here and elsewhere then completely dissapeared with no information at all since.

I don't care if its the janitor...I would love some more info on this vape, its current status, projected duration of beta testing, and estimated release date. If you are designing and manufacturing a product, this is pretty basic info you should have and be able to share, IME and IMO.

YungLeaner

I have passed this feedback on to Haze. As you can imagine there is a little more to it but its not my place to discuss.
Haze is not a mom and pop company like some other manufacturers around here.

It would be great to learn more about the Square, but I would imagine there are trademark, copyright, legal issues they must maneuver around, etc. not to mention corporate policy they may have in place that restricts their information sharing on Internet forums.

I am sure the people at Haze are itching to brag about their convection vape, and will as soon as they are able....

Can't wait :)

elykpeace

exVASted
Yeah, I get that...but the beta team and NDA's are not my point which is simply that Haze touted their new vape here and elsewhere then completely dissapeared with no information at all since.

I don't care if its the janitor...I would love some more info on this vape, its current status, projected duration of beta testing, and estimated release date. If you are designing and manufacturing a product, this is pretty basic info you should have and be able to share, IME and IMO.

Unfortunately a lot of people are waiting to hear more. I know Tay posted videos awhile back that you can watch on usage and cleaning a couple pages back.

elykpeace,

Baron23

Unfortunately a lot of people are waiting to hear more. I know Tay posted videos awhile back that you can watch on usage and cleaning a couple pages back.
Yep, I have seen all of the teasers and Haze's comment last March that they would have all the parts in by the end of that month.

So....what's the status and projection.

Look, I have no problem with a vendor taking whatever time is needed to make sure that their product is right. But if you are going to do that, don't tease on the board as an imminently releasable product.

Its no big deal....I'm not on the edge of my chair waiting on it....but I was very interested and my interest is waning in the absence of any info or plans. Just saying.

elykpeace

exVASted
Not on the edge of your chair?!
I must be the only one.

On demand convection portable that charges quickly and allows 4 pre packed orbs (crucibles)

Ghost mv-1 is over priced and ugly .. I'm thinking these two Vapes are going to butt heads but with haze being a well established company and having that 10 year warranty ... Idk man

Plus its going to start at 187?

Ive thrown my chair away haha

@Haze Vaporizers how's the process going? Any updates

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hi Guys

As we updated at our last post, we had few hick ups with the software on the beta units which was addressed and due to that, few of our testers got their units later than other testers. We already received most of the feedback from the testers except for the testers who received their units late. We wanted to give them some time and space so they can genuinely use the products without rushing their feedback in.

Today we reached out to get an update and if they still need time, we will respect that and wait. Please note that all of our tester are volunteers. Nobody is on payroll and we cannot expect everyone to drop their lives and make this a priority for us. So right now, we are in the awaiting feedback stage. If all feedback is received by the end of the week, we will start scheduling calls with our testers, discuss all improvement suggestions internally as well as with them, and will be able to give all of you guys a solid date of final product launch and availability right after that.

I am not yet able to discuss the details of the feedback that we already received so far but all i can say is that it looks like we are extremely close to the final release and production here.

I will update you guys as soon as the final feedback is received by us.

Thank you as always for your patience with us.

Baron23

On demand convection portable that charges quickly and allows 4 pre packed orbs (crucibles)

That's just the marketing headline, mate. That ain't a demonstrable vape to most of us....yet. And I'm not asking about the MV-1. Not irrelevance to this conversation to me.

Hi Guys

As we updated at our last post, we had few hick ups with the software on the beta units which was addressed and due to that, few of our testers got their units later than other testers. We already received most of the feedback from the testers except for the testers who received their units late. We wanted to give them some time and space so they can genuinely use the products without rushing their feedback in.

Today we reached out to get an update and if they still need time, we will respect that and wait. Please note that all of our tester are volunteers. Nobody is on payroll and we cannot expect everyone to drop their lives and make this a priority for us. So right now, we are in the awaiting feedback stage. If all feedback is received by the end of the week, we will start scheduling calls with our testers, discuss all improvement suggestions internally as well as with them, and will be able to give all of you guys a solid date of final product launch and availability right after that.

I am not yet able to discuss the details of the feedback that we already received so far but all i can say is that it looks like we are extremely close to the final release and production here.

I will update you guys as soon as the final feedback is received by us.

Thank you as always for your patience with us.

Thank you very much, @Haze Vaporizers. That's all I wanted and I thank you for providing this info.

I am interested in this vape as I believe it hits a number of my requirements and use case. Looking forward to seeing it, hopefully soon.

Please do come back with status updates as you see your release schedule become more clear.

Cheers

elykpeace

exVASted
USB can't supply enough amps, unless you are very, very patient for the heater to reach vape temp and recover between hits - like multi-minutes ... not that i know that for a fact, it just feels like it's true.

USB c? Should have a good bit of juice

@Baron23 I see ya around the forums I thought like me you were looking to purchase a new vape in the near future.
So many Vapes and not enough paycheck haha

Last edited:

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
oops ... thank-you for the correction ... i didn't know about USB-C Power Delivery negotiation options - i didn't read far enough in the Wiki article - actually it can do 5A @ 20V for 100 watts - that ought to be enough. none of my devices have USB-C.

Last edited:

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
It looks like I'm no longer on the tester list. That's unfortunate. I'm still going to own all of your devices regardless.

After 4 dry herb cans, the vapour quality is lacking on the v3. I spend too much time recharging my 6 batteries. The square will be good as il just run it from the usb power all the time instead.

I'm thinking you're not doing something correctly. Grind, draw, packing are all important here with the Haze. This little device has a longer learning curve then some other portables and even some desk top units. Speaking about desk top units the Haze has put to shame many of the desk tops when comparing vapor production. It's even a beast while backcountry skiing in freezing temperatures.

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
It looks like I'm no longer on the tester list. That's unfortunate. I'm still going to own all of your devices regardless.

I'm thinking you're not doing something correctly. Grind, draw, packing are all important here with the Haze. This little device has a longer learning curve then some other portables and even some desk top units. Speaking about desk top units the Haze has put to shame many of the desk tops when comparing vapor production. It's even a beast while backcountry skiing in freezing temperatures.
Everybody who volunteered have been on the list but we could only produce limited quantity beta units due to the extreme cost of manufacturing small quantity parts. Anyone here who is in mass production business can understand the ridiculous cost of building actual working prototypes. We simply could not afford to get a unit to everybody on our list this time around so we had to do a drawing within our list.

I really hope that you guys will understand as you all are important to us and you have provided unconditional support and constant feedback to us which enabled Haze to get here. Haze Dual V3 was a huge success (at least for us) thanks to you all and we are almost there for the two Square versions.

Please note that Merger is in the pipeline right after Square official release and we will try to cover the entire list who did not get a Square Beta unit in their hands to test and provide us feedback for that product.

I really hope that you guys will not think that we value one person more over the other.

Top Bottom