Discontinued Haze Square

b0

Cloudy...
A20ND8s.jpg

I could have pushed it but I don't like to.
r4bAb51.jpg

What temp you using? I like my ABV slightly more done, is possible?

b0,

ShadyCrop

What is the heating element made out of? Any chance of the vapor being contaminated by fumes/off gassing?

ShadyCrop,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
any update on shipping for those of us who got in early preorders? It's almost the end of January and I'm excited!

We are shooting for next week or the following week.

What is the heating element made out of? Any chance of the vapor being contaminated by fumes/off gassing?

It is a Cr alloy, max operating temperature of 2500F (we tested it all the way to 1400F for fumes) and we operate nowhere near either of these temperatures.

Zondo

Just that dude
So, went from late November/early December launch, to late January, to now early February. These have certainly been a painful couple of months. I seriously hope this will be the last delay.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is it first few days? Pretty sure it was the first two weeks when pre orders were opened but not advertised, to give FCers first dibs... I ordered 3-5 days before the deadline I believe, so not sure exactly when my estimate was, but I recall seeing January on the site. Probably first come first serve depending on how many units arrive

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Whisper

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Is it first few days? Pretty sure it was the first two weeks when pre orders were opened but not advertised, to give FCers first dibs... I ordered 3-5 days before the deadline I believe, so not sure exactly when my estimate was, but I recall seeing January on the site. Probably first come first serve depending on how many units arrive
Preorders are still not advertised on our website or through any of our social media channels, yet we are sold out of first batch pretty quick. Thanks to you all, we will start around Feb 1st announcing the Square to our base.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Preorders are still not advertised on our website or through any of our social media channels, yet we are sold out of first batch pretty quick. Thanks to you all, we will start around Feb 1st announcing the Square to our base.

Oh then I may be waiting til April after all too? Damn I should stay out of here til then then lol

little maggie

I planned on ordering and then got sick. I didn't even see there was a deadline but it wouldn't have mattered. So it sounds like new orders will be available next week after Feb 1. Will the price be the same as the preorder price?

little maggie,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Yes prices are same except for the extras we offered for preorders exclusively. Preorders will run through end of March.

Haze Vaporizers,
Reactions: Shrike

little maggie

I'm a bit confused- as usual. If pre orders go until March is there a pre order page up now that I missed? I saw the pre orders before I got sick. I looked today and could only find square accessories.

little maggie,

blackstone

If pre orders go until March is there a pre order page up now that I missed? I saw the pre orders before I got sick. I looked today and could only find square accessories.

It's FC only so it probably won't be found on the main site.
This is the link:
https://www.hazevaporizers.com/product/haze-square-vaporizer/

It has been available since announced, just the first batch (due to ship January) have been sold out so this current batch are due to ship April.

Real tempting alright, if it had Paypal I might get unbearable VAS pangs. (I bet someone tells me now they do Paypal!)
Hope you feel much better soon, I'm a bit under myself and just hoping to get through my weekend well so I can relax and recover more.

If you are outside USA there is a code that's meant to help with shipping fees, if you need this I can PM you or PM the Haze company on here.

b0

Cloudy...
I doubt a full review. I have been talking to him and he is still learning the unit.

I thought technique wasn't that important in this unit. I'm on the edge to order it, the only thing that still has me a bit worried is stirring. Doesn't seem to be an issue tho

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I thought technique wasn't that important in this unit. I'm on the edge to order it, the only thing that still has me a bit worried is stirring. Doesn't seem to be an issue tho

If you want a full report, I’d wait until the production units ship. That’s when you’ll get a feel for if stirring is necessary. I think there are enough changes from the beta units that the differences will be noticeable.

There’s not much of a learning curve if you follow the instructions. The betas were sent without instructions to see if it was intuitive and I flopped with it. Once I got instructions it was easy. You just have to wait for it to buzz from the initial preheat and you’re goood after that.

Also, I found it much easier after I used the app to set my own temps and colors. The colors it used when I got it were pretty close to each other and I made them very different.

My deep cleaning is done and I will put it back together when I receive the tool. Forgot about needing that when I started cleaning!

Other Side

Retailer
Retailer
A professional still wants to understand the unit before putting an official review out. I agree with @stickstones . You probably want to wait. We have all provided feedback with pictures and some different opinions but it has not been enough to satisfy so the safe bet for you would probably be to wait.

None of us have production units either so that's another factor.

StonerSloth

cui bono?
Can anyone provide any info on what the 'material pods' are made out of and what they are coated with? Bud refers to the fact that they are non-stick?

StonerSloth,
Reactions: Alexis
Top Bottom