Discontinued Haze Square

Rasputin

Bobcat @ VLife. Le__Bobcat @ IG
Looks like it operates really good! Usage shots are impressive to say the least.:o Excited to see this hit the stores in a few months.
Nice to see at a reasonable price point. When I switched to vaping 18 months ago, no one warned me of the cost nor the dreaded VAS syndrome. I wish the review was a bit more in depth, but I get it. I really wonder how many cycles you can get out of that proprietary battery pack? It's like $23 USD for a Square replaceable. 18650's are like $7 for top shelf. I also am curious how the Boundless Tera will compete at a higher price point. All answers come with time I suppose. ✌

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Yess after following this thread for a bit and originally wanting the Dual V3, seeing the first video review of the Square makes me so excited! I was genuinely hoping the review would be positive and was so happy to hear what he said! Can't wait for festival season and sharing amongst friends. Gone will be the days of having to annoyingly reload a small vape in the night while extremely not sober with wild lights everywhere. Instead, just rotate it and pass to your friend :)

StonerSloth

cui bono?
It looks like the Square had much better performance in Bud's second video (official review) than his first. I guess the few days he took to learn its 'ins and outs' were helpful.

It's interesting to see that each bowl has its own vapor path (up to the mouthpiece at least.) This should definitely help increase time between cleanings.

Does anyone know if the top tray/vapor path piece will be available as a spare part so we can keep an extra on hand (depending on price??)

b0

Cloudy...
I was looking at the parts in the shop and was wondering, is there any part of the tray silicone seal in the airpath? What you guys using to clean it? Am I gonna need the haze cleaning powder? Seems to be cheap, so I wouldn't mind adding it to my order but if I can do a quick ISO wipe I will save the money. What I'm gonna add for sure is a couple coils just in case.

Damn! I didn't realize they had put all of the Square accessories up on their store! Thanks, I will need to place a new order (unless I can somehow add them to my pre-order...)

I'm sure @Haze Vaporizers will take care of you, top guy!

b0,

ajvapegod

Yes prices are same except for the extras we offered for preorders exclusively. Preorders will run through end of March.
Wait so the preorder bonus of getting an upgrade go with all the preorders until March or just until the square is announced to the public

ajvapegod,

VCBud

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hey guys glad you dug the review I really like this vape :tup:

Regarding the differences in performance between my Initial Impressions live stream and my full review, I posted the below yesterday on VL as an explanation - TDLR; I'm just an idiot :nod:

So I'm sure anyone with a convection vape can attest to this, but generally if the stars aren't aligning then vapor production will not be optimal. Basically I had only used the vape a few times before my live stream, and not thinking I ground up a different strain for the stream than what I tested it with before.

I had it on the wrong heat level when I started the stream basically. Before the stream I dialed in my temp with a different strain and it just wasn't hot enough with the new strain I loaded. I didn't realize this was the issue until the last bowl I vaped, I kept thinking I was loading it wrong or something.

I also might not have waiting long enough for the vape to pre-heat before I started hitting it, I got a little impatient and started drawing before the light turned green, sometimes it takes a little while to heat up for the first draw.

For my final review I dialed it in again to the optimal temps and of course the lighting was optimal now too so that you can compare it to my other reviews. Honestly, it could have just been a fluke during the stream, it's been working much better for me since then.

I feel bad because Haze got it bad being my first live test, but if I did a live test of other vapes most wouldn't be much different, especially for me, I'm the guy who'll use a vape wrong a dozen times before realizing it :rolleyes:

Nicely done Haze! Awesome improvement from V3 :leaf:

Zondo

Just that dude
Yes. If anybody needs accessories along with your order, please PM me
I could be wrong, however I believe you said the square will come with everything to at least do dry material in all 4 chambers, correct? If not, I'll need parts.

And to include... Anything we want to add, will go along with the existing order for the free shipping? And I would guess DM with the order#?

Last edited:
Zondo,
Reactions: vapen00b

MonkeyTime

Thats correct. You have 4 pods. All for dry herb. You also have 2 pads that go into those pods if you want to use concentrates or e-liquid. So default package can do 4 herb chambers or 2 herb/2concentrate.
Are pods, coils or any other accessories going to be available besides the extra tray covers? (Before early units ship that is)

Also, being a 12/27 pre-order, does that put me in the first group shipping ?

The videos and reports are getting pretty excited for this one!

MonkeyTime,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Are pods, coils or any other accessories going to be available besides the extra tray covers? (Before early units ship that is)

Also, being a 12/27 pre-order, does that put me in the first group shipping ?

The videos and reports are getting pretty excited for this one!
Yes they are already available here:

https://www.hazevaporizers.com/store/

As far as the 12/27 preorder, I cannot tell until the first batch is here this week. We are expecting them by Friday and we will start shipments early next week. I am not sure about the accessories whether they will make it in this shipment or not but if you need them, please PM me.

little maggie

I'm still trying to decide which version to get before I order. Just wondering if anyone has thoughts about the pros and cons of getting the pro version.

Also wondering about the pods. I ended up not liking the cans on the v3. I had trouble keeping them clean and the mesh ones seemed to only last a few times before they got bent out of shape. Are the pods on the square sturdier?

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I'm still trying to decide which version to get before I order. Just wondering if anyone has thoughts about the pros and cons of getting the pro version.

Also wondering about the pods. I ended up not liking the cans on the v3. I had trouble keeping them clean and the mesh ones seemed to only last a few times before they got bent out of shape. Are the pods on the square sturdier?
I ordered the Pro over the standard purely for the charger. I don’t need another one-off charger. Being able to use a USB port made it worth the extra $$ for me.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I'd go with the Pro...mainly for the reason given above^^^, Plus, there is not a wide difference in price. :tup:

I loved my V3, but like you, wasn't a big fan of the cans.

The Squares' Pods are very easy to clean...a quick wipe on both sides with Iso on a q-tip does the job. For a more thorough clean, drop them in Iso for a soak.

They are as sturdy as can be and will probably outlast the life of the vape. Night and day difference with the cans. You should love them. :nod:

little maggie

Thanks for the help. I think my decision is made.
One more question which is unrelated to whether I buy one or not.
I'd really like to be able to use water (or a whip). I know that we can control the temp to help it be mild but there's something about distance from the mouthpiece that helps me avoid coughing. The water adapters on the website are only for the v3. Are there any I'm missing or is there a way to use this with water?

b0

Cloudy...
I was looking at the parts in the shop and was wondering, is there any part of the tray silicone seal in the airpath? What you guys using to clean it? Am I gonna need the haze cleaning powder? Seems to be cheap, so I wouldn't mind adding it to my order but if I can do a quick ISO wipe I will save the money. What I'm gonna add for sure is a couple coils just in case.

I'm sure @Haze Vaporizers will take care of you, top guy!

Sorry for quoting myselg, but any of the beta testers can help me with this?

Top Bottom